Shelly Exposed Ch. 02

Story Info
Shelly volunteers for a sex class demonstration again.
3.9k words
4.62
153.4k
42
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly was back in Dr. Hartwell’s office listening to her explain the next demonstration for her sex physiology class.

The first one had gone well. She made, a much needed, $500, and had the most sexually exciting and liberating experience of her life. She was looking forward to this next phase with nervous excitement. Dr. Hartwell explained, “Our first demonstration where the class observed your masturbation to orgasm, well, several orgasms actually, was so successful that I felt compelled to do it again. This time we will have a male subject for the class to observe.”

“Where do I fit into this Dr. Hartwell?” Shelly asked.

“I have some concerns regarding my volunteer subject. First, my subject, his name is Rob. He’s a student from a nearby college. He’s healthy, young and 20 years old. Giving a demonstration on male masturbation for the classes observation presents unique potential problems versus the same demonstration with a female subject.”

“What if he can’t achieve an erection; or what if the opposite problem occurs, he gets overly excited and ejaculates to quickly? Either way, my demonstration would be ruined. That’s why I’ve asked you to help me again. I confronted Rob with my concerns and decided it would be best to use you to provide stimulation as needed.”

“What exactly do you mean, Dr. Hartwell, by provide stimulation?”

“Well at first, if he’s having difficulty obtaining an erection, I’ll have you disrobe to give him a visual stimulus. I might later in the demonstration have you take over manually stimulating his penis.”

Shelly laughed, “You mean give him a hand-job?”

Dr. Hartwell responded, “To put it bluntly, yes. But more than that, to keep him manually stimulated while stopping short of making him ejaculate. We want to have time for the class to make all their observations of physiological changes and conditions. Do you think you can do that, do you have much experience with that?”

Shelly answered, “Yes, actually, I do. I’ll have no problem helping him with that.” She thought to herself of all of the times she had given torturous, teasing hand-jobs to her last boyfriend. He loved the way she kept him on the verge of coming, backing off, then bringing him to the edge again. Ultimately having him so sensitive that near the end, she could only touch his throbbing member with the tip of her finger to make him quiver. She loved that part, watching him reduced to whimpering and begging her for the relief that she could let him have, and only when she decided.

So when the scheduled day for the class came, Shelly showed up at Dr. Hartwell’s office and was introduced to Rob. He was young and handsome, just as Dr. Hartwell had told her. She realized she hadn’t been with a man that young, since she herself was that age. Dr. Hartwell was running through what she hoped to accomplish with the demonstration. All Shelly could think of was that she would soon be watching this handsome 20 year old masturbate to orgasm in front of a roomful of students, and she’d have a front row seat.

Dr. Hartwell had finished talking before Shelly realized it and was getting up to take them to the small room, off the classroom, that she had used to change in the last time.

The three of them entered the room and Dr. Hartwell told them she’d knock on the door when the class was ready, then instructed them to undress and put on the robes provided.

Rob looked at her skeptically and asked “Were you as nervous as I am when you did this?”

“Don’t worry”, she said. “Try not to look at the students at first, just lie back and do what comes naturally. I’ll be right there with you. You can focus on me and pretend we’re alone. Don’t worry, you’ll do fine, once you get started.”

They both turned toward the knock on the door and Dr. Hartwell stuck her head in. “We’re ready for you.”

Shelly went through the door first and stood next to the examining table as Rob took up position behind her. She looked out at the faces in the class remembering them from last time. There was the guy in the khaki pants, only this time he’s wearing baggy shorts and a long loose fitting shirt. He obviously came prepared this time, just in case he comes in his pants again. And there’s the girl who got off with me while watching me cum last time. She snapped back to the here and now as she heard Dr. Hartwell asking Rob to disrobe and climb up on the table.

The back half of the table was inclined slightly so he wasn’t laid out flat and the stirrups were set up low so that Rob’s knees were up and his legs were spread wide. Shelly found herself, rather blatantly, checking out his equipment. His penis was circumcised, with a large mushroom head. It wasn’t completely flaccid, but it certainly wasn’t erect either. It hung heavily down and to the side of his ball sack. Shelly remembered her ex-boyfriend calling that a chubby. She could tell it would be quite impressive once it got stiff, long and definitely fat around.

Poor Rob looked like he was paralyzed with embarrassment. He was staring at the wall above the students not wanting to make eye contact. Dr. Hartwell was asking the class to make observations of his genitalia prior to arousal and ultimately ejaculation. She actually took hold of his penis between her index finger and thumb near the head to hold it up and out of the way for the class to observe. Rob flinched, but she noticed he didn’t visibly stiffen any.

Then Dr. Hartwell gave him the go ahead to begin masturbating himself. Rob tentatively wrapped his hand around his shaft and pointed his cock upward as he began with a slow up and down stroke. He still wasn’t hard and Shelly could hear his penis flopping back and forth in his fist as the class had fallen completely silent. Shelly noticed the female students were intently focused on his actions, while the guys were embarrassed to be watching another man masturbate. Or maybe they were embarrassed for him and his apparent inability to achieve an erection.

Dr. Hartwell had taken note of the situation and leaned toward Robs face to ask him if some lubricant would help. Rob replied, “No, I’m just a bit nervous.”

Dr. Hartwell explained to the class that males were aroused by visual stimulation much more then females and that is why Shelly was here today. “Let’s see what effect she might have on the situation. Shelly, would you please remove your robe for us so that Rob can have a stimulus to focus on.”

Shelly quickly slipped out of the robe and stood completely naked to Robs left side, facing him. Rob turned his head and took her in, from top to bottom. She noticed his cock getting stiffer, almost immediately. As it reached it’s full hardness, his fist couldn’t close completely around it and it must have been at least eight inches long. She was mesmerized, watching the large mushroom head poke in and out of his fist with each stroke. She noticed his left hand reaching out to her and she took it. He gently pulled her closer until her naked body was right next to the table. He let go of her hand and gently reached his arm around her back, his hand slid down onto her ass cheek and pulled her closer. Her mound was now pressed up against the cushioned side of the table. She could tell the contact with her body was helping his efforts. She could feel his body physically shake with his stroking, which was becoming more frantic. Pre-come was beginning to ooze from the head of his penis and his breathing was coming in short gasps. He was obviously building rapidly towards a rather quick ejaculation. Shelly realized she was unconsciously rubbing her mound against the tableside to stimulate her clit. She could feel the wetness building in her pussy. Just then Dr. Hartwell must have realized Rob was quickly losing control and ordered him to stop. He reluctantly let go of his cock. It stood on it’s own, throbbing and dripping pre-come down his shaft.

Dr. Hartwell went on talking to the class, asking their observations while Shelly spoke quietly to Rob. “Are you okay?”

“I almost came.” Rob replied. “I was real close. I just wanted to finish and get out of here.”

“Well, I don’t think she’s quite done with you yet.” Shelly said with a little laugh.

“Well, at any rate, thanks for your help. I was afraid I’d never get hard, taking your robe off really helped.”

Shelly blushed, she was thrilled that this young man found her body that stimulating. He still had his hand on her ass and was gently squeezing it. His other hand had moved back to his cock and was gently stroking it.

Dr. Hartwell turned to them and saw he had resumed masturbating. “Rob, if you can’t control yourself, we’ll have to restrain you in order to complete our demonstration. Shelly, will you please help me with the restraints?”

Shelly did on her side as Dr. Hartwell did on the other side, restraining Rob’s wrists to the side of the table with the attached Velcro straps, and then his ankles to the stirrups.

Rob looked up at Shelly helplessly; his legs spread wide, arms restrained at his sides to the table and his hard cock pointing up over his stomach.

“Shelly, would you please masturbate Rob for us? But don’t let him ejaculate. If he appears to be getting close, stop all stimulation.” Dr. Hartwell turned to the class and explained “We are going to have Shelly stimulate our subject to just the point of ejaculation, stop, then start again. This process, repeated several times will cause Rob to expel a much larger volume of ejaculate then normal, as you’ll see when we finally bring about Rob’s release.”

Shelly had been carefully and gently stroking Rob’s rock hard cock. She had her hand slick with lubricant and kept her grip light; as she slid her hand slowly over Rob’s enormous head and down his shaft, all the way to his balls, then back up again. Rob shuddered each time her fist slid over the super sensitive spot just below the head of his penis.

Shelly was being careful to make sure she didn’t take him too far past the point of no return, without Dr. Hartwell’s approval. She noticed Rob’s balls were starting to tighten, and then he started thrusting his hips to increase the speed and friction of his cock in her hand. That’s it, that’s as close as she dared to take him. She’d seen it happen before when she was trying to tease a guy as close to the edge as possible, she’d pulled her hand away, breaking off contact only to see his cock throb and start spurting all over on it’s own. She hoped she’d stopped in time now and watched his cock pulse in the air, pre-come was freely flowing onto his belly, but no come. Whew! That was close.

“Very good Shelly” said Dr. Hartwell. “Let’s wait a few minutes while Rob settles down, then you’ll do it again.”

Dr. Hartwell invited the students to gather round the table that Rob was laid out on. The women seemed to move first and quickest, taking up front row positions on either side of Rob’s prone naked body. The guys were more hesitant, their erections quite obvious showing through their pants. Despite the display she had put on for these same students last time, she couldn’t help but feel self-conscious, standing naked, between Robs legs.

Dr. Hartwell gave her the okay to start manipulating Robs cock again. She wrapped her hand around the bulbous head of his penis and Rob’s body went stiff as she slid her fist down his shaft. For a second, she thought he was going to spontaneously blow his load at her first touch, but he was okay. She knew she’d have to be more careful each time as he was completely beyond any point he’d ever been before. It wasn’t long before Dr. Hartwell told her to stop again.

Poor Rob. His breathing was coming in gasps. He was thrusting his hips, quite pointlessly, frustratingly, into the air, trying to find some little bit of friction for his cock to bring him the relief he was in need of. The girls in the class were staring slack jawed at Robs throbbing cock. Rob was a wreck now, looking at Shelly between his legs, he was muttering almost unintelligently, “Please? Please? Please!”

Dr. Hartwell asked Rob “Are you okay?”

“Please, Dr. Hartwell, let Shelly finish me off. Please, I can’t take anymore!”

Dr. Hartwell laughed lightly, “Don’t worry Rob, it won’t be much longer. And believe me, it will have been well worth the wait when I do finally have Shelly finish you.”

With that, Dr. Hartwell had Shelly carefully work him to the brink twice more without letting him come. The female students were amazed. A cute brunette commented “I’ve never seen a cock that hard before. It looks like it’s going to split wide open, it’s swollen so hard.”

The blonde across from her observed, “Have you ever seen that much pre-come before? It just continually flows out.”

The brunette responded back, “I bet he’d come if you touched it with a feather, or even just blew on it hard.”

They both laughed and the blonde asked, “Dr. Hartwell, are you going to let Shelly put him out of his misery now? I’m beginning to feel sorry for him.”

Dr. Hartwell turned to Rob and tried to get his attention. He was rocking his hips back and forth while muttering and groaning. “Rob, listen to me carefully. I’m going to have Shelly finish you off now.”

That seemed to get his attention, he still couldn’t speak coherently, but his eyes widened and he looked at Dr. Hartwell. “I’m quite certain you’ve never been to this level of arousal without relief before and the ejaculation you’re about to experience will be rather intense. I don’t want you to hurt yourself by pulling against the restraints. Do you understand?”

“Uh huh”, he grunted.

“Ok, just watch me, look into my eyes while Shelly finishes you off and do as I tell you.”

Dr. Hartwell turned to Shelly, “Ok Shelly, grasp Robs penis at the bottom of the shaft and pull down gently, so that the skin tightens all over his shaft. That will heighten the sensation in his nerves so you can make him ejaculate gently without any vigorous stroking.”

Shelly did as instructed, slowly and carefully. The veins in his shaft stood out that much more and the head was all purple and swollen.

Dr. Hartwell continued. “Now Shelly, take just the tip of your index finger and gently rub the glans of his penis.

Shelly kept a firm grip around the base of Robs cock and brought her finger gently into contact with the sensitive underside, just below the head.

Dr. Hartwell was bent over, speaking softly to Rob while her hand stroked his hair. “Breathe deep Rob, try not to tense up. Just let it come on it’s own, you’ll be fine.”

Shelly felt it before she saw it, a huge pulse coming through Robs shaft and a torrent of jism flying out of his penis. Rob was moaning loudly as the first shot flew over his shoulder and hit the table. The second shot landed on his face from his chin, all the way up into his hair. The next two fell on his neck. He was covered in come and his cock was still spurting, less forcefully now, covering his stomach.

Shelly was so turned on now, holding Robs semi hard cock in her hand, she decided she would get herself off as soon as she got in the changing room. She was just waiting for Dr. Hartwell to wrap up the class. But Dr. Hartwell surprised her and the class, not to mention Rob, when she announced, “Class, most people don’t know it but men are capable of multiple orgasms. They just require an intense level of arousal and stimulation. Shelly and I will now demonstrate this on our subject as we bring him to a second consecutive orgasm.”

Dr. Hartwell was putting a latex surgical glove onto her right hand as she explained to the class. “Shelly will continue masturbating Rob as I stimulate his prostate. This will be accomplished by inserting my finger into his rectum and massaging the prostate directly.”

Dr. Hartwell had Shelly moved to Rob’s side as she took up position between his spread legs. Rob had a worried and confused look on his face. Shelly began rhythmically stroking the length of his cock. She watched as Dr. Hartwell applied some lube to her gloved hand and lifted Rob’s balls with her left hand as she probed for his anus with her right.

She must have found it. Rob gasped and squirmed. It looked like he was trying to escape her invasion of his ass, but because of the restraints, he couldn’t. He whimpered quietly to Dr. Hartwell, “Please, I can’t take anymore.”

Dr. Hartwell responded, “Relax Rob, it will go a lot easier. I still need to get my finger in deeper to reach your prostate.” Rob took some deep breaths and his body seemed to relax.

Dr. Hartwell said, “That’s it. Doesn’t that feel good?” as she worked his prostrate.

“Yes.” Rob responded weakly. His cock had stiffened considerably in Shelly’s hand. After several minutes of stroking, the students started remarking to Dr. Hartwell that they didn’t think he was going to come again.

Dr. Hartwell’s response was that he just needed something more than manual stimulation. “Shelly, would you please mount Rob on the table so he can get some vaginal stimulation? That might be all that he needs.”

Shelly didn’t have to be asked twice, this was the chance she needed to get herself off. She turned to the student next to her and asked him to help her up. She braced her arm on the table as he held her as she tried to swing her right leg up onto the table, almost as if she were saddling a horse. She didn’t make it. So this time the student cupped his hand under her naked butt cheeks to boost her up. As she swung her right leg up again, he gave her a push. Of course her legs spread to straddle Robs torso and this caused the students hand to slip between her legs. She was so wet that his hand spread her lips and she could feel at least a couple of his fingers slide right inside of her. She gasped and looked at him. He embarrassedly removed his hand as she told him, “Don’t worry, it felt good.”

She was now straddling Rob’s stomach, his massive gobs of semen mixing with her wetness. She felt a hand on her hip and turned to look over her shoulder. Dr. Hartwell had Robs cock in her hand, pointing it up at Shelly’s swollen pussy. Because of the raised portion of Rob’s knees in the stirrups, she had to scrunch down against him and slide back to meet his cock, instead of sitting down on it, as she’d normally do when she was on top. Just the rubbing of her clit against his body felt good. She stopped when she felt Robs cock-head against her lips. She knew there’d be no resistance and he would slide right in, but Dr. Hartwell was rubbing the head up and down the length of her slit, just to make sure. She couldn’t wait any longer to feel him inside her, so she pushed back to let him into her. The only resistance was when she met Dr. Hartwell’s hand, a couple of inches below the head of Robs cock. Her hand let go and Shelly sunk all of the way down onto him with a loud moan. The male student standing right next to her was staring while he stroked his hard on through his pants. Her tits were hanging in Rob’s face, occasionally slapping him. Rob wasn’t really paying attention to it, being as he was lost in the sensation Dr. Hartwell’s finger was causing deep inside him. Shelly was using Rob just as she would a dildo. She focused on the guy standing next to her and got into a rhythm with his masturbation, humping, back and forth on Robs cock with the same pace. She gasped to him, “Come with me.” He nodded his assent as they watched each other’s faces and movements, each gauging how close the other one was to coming.

Shelly was closing in on her own orgasm when she felt a hand on her ass. Surprised, she turned around to find it was Dr. Hartwell. She was trying to push Shelly off of Robs cock as she continued to hump him. Dr. Hartwell said, “Quick Shelly, get off of him. He’s about to come, I want the class to see.”

Shelly was right on the edge of her release and didn’t want to stop, but Dr. Hartwell was pushing her, so she slid forward. Robs cock slid out of her wet pussy. Dr. Hartwell had taken Robs cock in her hand as Shelly came off of it so she could keep his stimulation continuous, milking him with her hand to mimic the feeling he’d had while inside her pussy. When Shelly slid forward, she quickly moved her right hand to her clit furiously rubbing it. Robs face was between her tits and her face was now inches from the male students hand, jerking his cock through his pants. She heard Dr. Hartwell say to the class, “Look everyone, he’s about to ejaculate!”

12