Shelly: Flight 901

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
215 Followers

When he had done so, I positioned myself over his big dick and began to lower myself down on it until I was fully impaled on that stiff pole. I commenced a leisurely, long, slow ride of erotic pleasure. Once during my ride, when I felt a slight wilting of his dick, I had to say, "Jim, don't you go soft on me or I will cut your balls off!" I continued to ride him while he played with my tits and, I guess thought dirty thoughts, because he stayed hard.

Finally, he reached a point where he said, "I can't hold it back any longer, Shelly, I'm going to cum!"

Despite all the sex of the last day and a half, Jim shot off a wad of cum that just kept shooting and shooting! The total amount was not outstanding, considering, but it took him a while to get it all unloaded.

We rested for a while before I said, "We had better get our shower and see if Kevin and Karl are in the jacuzzi yet."

So, we got off the bed and wobbled out to the hall and down to the bathroom to shower. Kevin and Karl were indeed already in the jacuzzi, waiting for us. Eventually we walked out and joined them.

We were all so fucked out that we just sat there and enjoyed the warm and moving water again, content to just stare at cocks, tits, and a pussy. It was in the very wee hours of the night--morning? that we finally all trouped off to bed, one bed in a big pile to sleep.

We got up early enough the next morning to clean up, pack, and dress, in that order, and then go down to the dining room for breakfast and order up a cab.

In the cab, Jim asked me, "Well, are you sorry you passed up that other Christmas party in order to join us?"

"Are you kidding? I was invited to that other one as a friend of a friend sort of thing. It was to take place at this one couple's house and I think there were much more interesting things on the menu at the party with you guys than there would've been at the other one. This is one Christmas party I will remember for a very long time."

The rest of the trip out to the airport was quiet but interesting, since only the very major roads were cleared. But we got there and had a bit of time before our flight departure. Planes were flying again, but not at full schedule as yet and most were behind schedule as well.

We finally boarded the plane and after a forty-five minute delay, at last got airborne for the return to New York. An hour into the flight, Jim nudged me with his elbow and said, "Well, Shelly, are you ready to join the club yet?"

I turned to look at him and still somewhat dazed, said, "Huh, what club?"

"The mile high club, girl, the mile high club!"

"OH yeah, that one! I replied. "Yes, I'm ready, but I'm really sore as shit from all our fucking, so take it slow and easy."

The elderly couple in the seats ahead of us must have heard our conversation, because they flinched and looked at each other. Then the man turned back to look at us and said, "It's a great club, a week before our wedding, nearly sixty years ago, my wife, Sadie here, and I joined the club as we flew back to her parent's home after my discharge from the service. She had come out to meet me. You will never forget the experience!"

His wife poked him in the ribs, but she had a mischievous grin on her face. Jim and I looked at each other and grinned as he slipped out of his seat and walked back to the toilet cubicle. A minute later, I rose and walked back to join him.

I knocked and identified myself before entering the cubicle. I shut the door and this time, I remembered to lock it! We clinched for a moment or two and Jim played with my tits under my blouse while I fondled his cock through his pants. But I quickly unbuckled him and dropped his pants and boxers to the floor and had his naked, erect cock in my hands.

I said, "We don't have a lot of time in here, let's do it!" I turned and dropped my slacks, no panties, and leaned over the wash basin.

It was a tight fit for Jim to get into position behind me, but we managed. I was already wet when I entered the cubicle, just thinking about what I was about to do, so Jim had no trouble sinking balls deep into my pussy with one easy thrust. I told him, "Just go easy, you don't even have to cum. Just getting your dick in my pussy counts as a fuck."

Jim's reply was, "I'm so fucked out from the last two days, I think it would take two more days before I could cum again. Tell me when you've had enough."

Five minutes later, I said, "Enough, let's get out of here." With difficulty, we managed to bend over, one at a time and get our pants back in place. I exited right behind Jim and saw a line of two or three guys waiting for a turn in the cubicle. They all had shit ass grins on their faces and looks that said, "We know what you have been doing in there!"

But I did not care who knew. I just smiled a "I just had a very satisfying fuck" look at them and walked on to my station in the galley.

When we were back in our seats again, the elderly couple in seats ahead of us, turned to look at us again and gave us two beautific and knowing smiles along with a "thumbs up" sign.

As her husband turned to the front, the little old lady whispered my way, "Quite a Christmas present for you," before she also turned to face forward again!

Fini

*****

[If you liked this story, please, leave a comment and tell me. If you did not like it, you may tell me that, too. I also appreciate your votes. Regards, caprine.]

caprine
caprine
215 Followers