Shelly's Decisions Ch. 03

Story Info
Shelly's punishment comes to a conclusion.
1.5k words
4.42
93.6k
24
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly slowly lowered the zipper until it could go no farther. She then undid the button and pulled his fly apart to reveal some white boxer shorts. Her father could see she was unsure of what to do next. "Pull 'em off." He said hoarsely and then cleared his throat. Shelly grabbed the waistbands of both the shorts and jeans on either side of his hips and started pulling downward. Her father lifted his hips and they slid off. Shelly kept pulling down until they went over his feet and completely off. She pulled off his socks, too, and looked up. Her gaze slowly traveled over his calf, past his knees, up his legs and then stopped.

Daddy's cock was standing rigid. It bobbed slightly with his heartbeat and the head was swollen and purple. She realized her father had stopped finger banging her cunt and was slowly rubbing his hand up and down her pussy, between the lips and over her clit. That felt even better than his fingers inside her.

Shelly tentatively reached out and touched her father's penis. It was soft like Mark's, and not much longer. It was a lot thicker, though. She wrapped her hand around it and started to slowly move it up and down. Ohmygod. Ohmygod. Ohmygod. Raced through her head. This is sooo cool! She looked entranced as her hand moved up his shaft and the skin wrinkled and covered his head, then became smooth and shiny as her hand slid back down.

Daddy closed his eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of his daughter's hand playing with his tool. It had been a very long time since a hand besides his own had touched him like this. He found himself stroking her pussy in the same tempo as she moved her hand up and down his cock. I can't believe my baby is so fuckin' hot. I know I shouldn't be doin' this, but...Fuck it! Thoughts of guilt were quickly replaced by thoughts of passion.

"What else?" the question broke his daughter's trance?

"Huh?" she looked up at her father, her lids heavy.

"What else have you done to Mark?" Shelly didn't answer. Instead, she slowly lowered her head to his cock and put her lips around it. Her father let out a sigh as her hot mouth engulfed him. Even though Shelly had only done this once before, she was taking to it like a pro. Her mouth slid down the length of his shaft and her tongue ran along the underside of her father's cock. She almost got down to the root of his tool before coming back up. Daddy leaned his head back and closed his eyes as his daughter gave him possibly the best blowjob he'd ever had. It was a mixture of how much she wanted to please him, how incredibly horny she was and that she was trying out different things to see what pleased him that made it so good.

Shelly noticed her Daddy had placed one of his hands on the back of her head and would push down slower or faster at times. Every time he groaned or said "Oh, yeah" or "That's it, Baby, suck it" Shelly could feel herself get more and more turned on. It gave her a sense of power that she was able to please him so. She felt her Daddy raise his head and looked up at him to see if she was doing OK.

When Daddy looked down and saw his daughter's big eyes looking up at him and his cock sliding in and out of his mouth, he almost came. An idea sprung into his mind and he put his arm under her waist and lifted her up. The large recliner went back as her weight settled onto the back of the chair and Shelly ended up with one leg on either side of her father's head.

"Daddy? What are you doing?" she asked with some trepidation as he lifted her onto him.

"I just want to see if Mark has ever done this to you." He ran his tongue up the length of her pussy.

"Oh, Daddy, No! He's...he's..." Daddy continued to lick and suck the teen's juicy cunt, making it very hard for her to concentrate. "He's never done nothing like that." Her father found Shelly's little bean with his tongue and wrapped his lips around it, sucking on her clit. "Oh My God!" Shelly ground her pussy into his face. She could feel the heat radiating from her cunt and traveling throughout the rest of her body.

Daddy paused from his carpet munching for a moment. " Shelly, did I say you could stop sucking my cock?" With out a reply, he felt her tongue lick him and her warm wet mouth envelop his dick. He returned to eating her young pussy with relish. She was so juicy and fresh. The house was silent except for the slurping of father and daughter as they licked and sucked each other's genitals.

Shelly started speeding up her sucking, slamming her face down until Daddy's entire prick was going in her mouth, tickling her throat. He knew what that meant. She's is gonna cum soon. He took her clit into his mouth and sucked on it hard. Shelly tensed up as the orgasm hit her. She sucked hard on his cock, driving her head down until her lips touched his scrotum and grabbed his legs as her body shivered.

"Mmmmmm-ooohhhhhhhh" she moaned around her father's throbbing tool. Once it was over, she kept sucking his dick at a much slower rate.

Shelly felt her fathers lips leave her pussy. "Honey, have you let him stick his penis in you?"

"Nuh-uh" Shelly replied around her daddy's cock as she shook her head.

"But you've wanted him to, haven't you." He stuck two fingers in her pussy and began sawing them in and out.

"Mmmm-hmmmm."

"And what do you want right now? Do you want Daddy's big cock inside your hot little pussy?"

Shelly raised her head from his lap. "Yes, Daddy, I want Daddy's big cock inside my hot, wet little pussy." She said enthusiastically.

Daddy pushed her forward, sliding her down the length of his body. Shelly wound up with her hands on his knees and her knees on either side of his hips. The tip of his cock brushed against her wet, swollen pussy lips. She moved her hips back and forth, rubbing her slit along his fat shaft. He reached down and positioned the head of his cock between her lips.

"You just lean back honey, and take your time. I ain't in no rush." Shelly did as told and leaned back a little, letting his dick slide slowly slide into her. She kept slowly moving backward until he was fully inside of her and then began to rock forward. Shelly soon found a rhythm and was rocking and bouncing on her father's shaft quicker and quicker.

"Oh, Daddy, I love your dick. It feels so good inside me"! Shelly was so hot and bothered, she reached up with one hand to pinch and twist one of her nipples like she did when she masturbated.

Her father was enjoying himself. He smiled as he watched his cock slide in and out of his daughter's pussy. Wow, I should have done this a long time ago. Shelly's pace was quickening and he could feel the cum starting to boil in his balls. "Yeah baby, your hot pussy makes Daddy feel real good too. You're the tightest little piece of tail I've ever had."

"Daddy, fuck me harder!" Shelly was bouncing on his cock as fast as she could and he started moving his hips up to meet her thrusts, his cock slamming into her and her ass slapping against his stomach. "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh . . . Daddyyyyy . . . you're gonna make me . . . cummmmmm."

Shelly's pussy started convulsing as she orgasmed. This was all her Daddy could take and his hot jizz erupted inside of the teen as her cunt milked him. His cock was thrust deep inside her and she felt the liquid spurting and running out of her. This made Shelly cum even more. After a moment, Shelly slid off her father and knelt between his legs. She lowered her head and licked his cock, cleaning him off with her tongue and willing mouth.

"Daddy, I'm sorry I lied to you and stayed out too late." She said when she was finished licking their juices off his penis.

"Baby, I just don't want you to get hooked up with some young guy before your time. I hope you've learned tonight that you can come to me with anything you need. And I mean anything."

Shelly nodded as she reached out and stroked her father's cock. She watched in fascination as it started to get hard again. "I know, Daddy. I'll be sure to come with you ... I mean to you ... more often." Shelly smirked, stood up and bounced up the stairs to bed.