Shelly's First Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mace, on his knees, came between my legs. We were staring into each other's eyes. I nodded. He put his hands on the mattress, lowered his hips and pushed the blunt sword of manhood half a foot deep into my soft flesh.

My eyes closed and I was quickly lost. My body had been reconfigured; now there were three of us inside it. My genital area was a throbbing pleasure dome, with cocks battering my holiest of holies. My mind had no reference, no way to make sense of it. I didn't care. I let myself be pulled into the same rolling sea I had entered when the men had sucked my tits, only now that world was darker, the current stronger and surer of where it was going.

The journey was neither long nor short, for it was timeless and eternal. Our simultaneous orgasm lifted us out of the sea and out of ourselves. We had fucked our way into the light.

In six months, we are going to do it again.

12