Shelly's Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stopping just inside a door at the very end of the hall, Shelly flipped the switch on the wall and her two bedside lamps came on. The room was pure feminine, from the light floral wallpaper to the frilly lavender bedspread. Keeping his hand in hers, she drew him across the room to stand next to her queen size bed.

"Sit," she ordered quietly. He did so, bouncing lightly as if testing the mattress. She giggled nervously as she knelt at his feet. She removed his boots and socks without a word. Then, with a deep breath, she stood up and moved between his knees. He thought his heart was surely about to crash through his chest as Shelly nudged his legs apart so she could stand between them. He'd dreamed of making love with her more times than he could count. And that was after he'd moved away and thought he'd never see her again. Edgy and excited, he was unable to sit still. He began to rub his palms lightly up and down the outside of her thighs and hips.

Their gazes locked, she reached for the hem of her sweater, drawing it up and over her head quickly. After pulling her arms out of the sleeves, she threw it aside on the floor. She placed her trembling hands on the snap of her jeans but Jake brushed them away. With a quick flick of his wrist, the snap was undone and the zipper drawn down. The waistband of her panties peeked through the opening and he saw that they matched the teal green color of the bra she wore.

Hooking his thumbs inside her jeans, he slid them down over her hips slowly. Her skin was velvety smooth as his knuckles trailed along her legs. She stepped out of the denim pants and he threw them to land on top of her sweater. Tugging off her socks, he tossed them over as well. Then drank in the sight of the lovely woman before him. She was all defined curves and softness. He ached to explore every inch of her.

Digging her teeth into her bottom lip, Shelly stood as still as possible and let Jake scan her from head to toe. She wasn't model-thin and wondered if what she had to offer would appeal to him. But, her anxieties were laid to rest when he gripped her almost-bare hips and pulled her towards him. As he lay kisses along her abdomen, he murmured, "My God, Shell, you are more beautiful than I ever imagined."

Jake looked up and into those gorgeous blue eyes again as he reached for the front clasp of her bra. Heavy globes of flesh spilled from it as it came undone. Her nipples were light brown and, as he gazed at them, puckered up tightly. He slid the bra straps over her shoulders and it fell off her arms and landed at their feet. Cupping both breasts in his hands, he watched Shelly's eyes fill with desire. His cock jerked in his pants in response. Lightly circling one hand around a breast, he raised his head until he could take the nipple into his mouth.

Sensations like sparks of fire slid through her, exploding in her sex, as his mouth suckled her. She moaned and clasped a hand to the back of Jake's head. Her hips gyrated when he tongue flicked against her nipple and the scent of her aroused state hit his nose. He slid his other hand down her delicious curves until he could slide it under the fabric covering her mound.

"Oh, God!" She cried out loudly when Jake's fingers brushed through the curls at the juncture of her thighs. As he slid a finger along her slit, he increased the suction on her nipple. The double acts set her ablaze inside and her fingers tightened the hold in his hair. Then he inserted his finger inside her pussy.

~~~~~~

Her knees buckled and she was helpless to do anything about it, but Jake caught her around the waist before she hit the floor. In a move swifter that she could have imagined possible, he lifted her and set her in the middle of her bed.

"Now, baby, where were we?" he said softly as he lay next to her. He didn't take her nipple again but kissed her lips with all the intense passion that was flowing through him. When she slid her tongue into his mouth, Jake knew he could spend the rest of his life kissing her and never tire of it.

Shelly began working open the buttons of his shirt, wanting desperately to feel his skin against hers. As she did, Jake's hand returned to its former spot between her legs. She moaned against his mouth as he cupped her, squeezing lightly. She spread her legs further apart so that he could have all the access he wanted. He accepted the unspoken invitation and slid his finger back inside of her. Finally undoing the last button on his shirt and parting it, Shelly delved her hands into the fine patch of hair that lay across Jake's chest. He murmured her name against her lips as she brushed her fingertips across his nipples. As she stroked back and forth across the pebbled flesh, Jake ran his lips across her cheek and down her throat. Her skin was warm and slightly salty to his tongue but he'd never tasted anything better in his life. He sucked the flesh of her neck into his mouth. Her response was phenomenal. She squirmed her body against his, her nails digging almost painfully into his chest.

"Oh, baby," she cooed softly. His hot and wet mouth pulling at her skin was enough to turn her inside out. "Jake, please!"

He let go of her flesh, kissing the purple mark he left behind before raising his head to look down at her. Her eyes bore into his, growing more intense when he wiggled his finger through the wetness of her sex.

"Please what, sweetness?" His voice was low and husky with the passion he was keeping a leash on. "Tell me what you want, baby."

"You, Jake!" She wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders as she practically wailed at him. "I want your cock inside me! Now!"

Growling, that is the only word for the noise he made, Jake slid from her grasp and stood beside the bed. With aroused fascination, she watched him discard his shirt and jeans with quick, efficient movements. He threw them in the vicinity of her clothes. He was aware of her watching him as he slid his briefs down his legs. Male pride bloomed inside of him as she gasped loudly. He glanced at her. She was staring at his freed rigid cock. By the pink of her cheeks, he could tell she was embarrassed. She hadn't meant to gasp aloud but couldn't help the response; she'd never seen an erection that large! Of course, she had to allow that she hadn't seen many at all, especially in person. She drew her eyes away from the evidence of his aroused state as he climbed back into the bed.

Jake crawled up her body, kissing and nibbling along the way, before settling between her thighs. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders once again. He took her mouth in a hard, tongue-dueling kiss while his hands slid under her buttocks. Jake finally ended the kiss, saying gently, "Are you ready?"

She nodded, wrapping her legs around him. "I want you so much, Jake." Her voice was soft but confident.

"I want you, too, Shell. I always have," he responded with a slight groan as he entered her. She was small, tight, and oh-so-wet.

"Oh my god, Shelly!" he hollered as he slid out to the very tip of his erection and back in slowly. After bracing his hands against the mattress, Jake glanced down at her. Her eyes were wide and focused on him. Her breathing very labored. Her skin flushed the most beautiful shade of pink. He thrust slowly once more, watching pleasure dance across her face.

"You okay, baby?" he questioned in a low voice. She was so tight that he was afraid he'd hurt her. He figured it must have been a while for her but now wasn't the time to ask details.

"Yes," she breathed. He lowered his head and kissed her, nibbling lightly against her bottom lip. He drove his cock inside her with a little more force and then again. The third time he felt something he didn't think he'd ever encounter again at his age. He froze even as her hips lifted to match his rhythm.

Shelly realized he'd quit moving and looked into his eyes. "What's the matter, Jake? Did I do something wrong?"

He shook his head absently, continuing to stare at her. He swallowed thickly but could only croak as he asked, "How the hell can you be a virgin at the age of 28?!"

Shelly cupped his face in her hands. Her eyes were shiny with unshed tears and her voice a mere whisper.

"I never found anyone I wanted to be with. Only you. Please don't stop, Jake. Please."

He considered his options though he knew there were none. He couldn't have stopped for anything other than at her request. His body and heart, his soul in fact, needed him to make love with Shelly. Releasing the breath that had lodged in his chest, he lowered his head and kissed her. As their tongues mated, he drove his cock through her virginal wall. She jerked beneath him from the stab of pain but didn't break their kiss.

After giving her a few minutes to adjust to his body's presence, he began sliding in and out of her in a fast rhythm that she soon matched. Before long, she was pulling her mouth from his and screaming his name as she felt exquisite pressure building inside her. She was beautiful as she reveled in the sensations that were new to her and his heart swelled with emotion at being the one to show her pleasures of making love.

"That's it baby," he murmured softly as he slid a hand between their bodies. He found her clit and flicked his finger against the sensitive nub again and again. "Come for me, sweetness. Let me hear how good you're feeling."

"Oh, Jake!" Shelly's eyes closed of their own accord as she cried out loudly. "That feels so good!"

That was all she managed before her world exploded in a bright combination of colors. She seemed to float off to a world she'd never known existed for a brief time before finding herself back in Jake's arms. When her eyelids drifted open, he was grinning down at her.

She gave him a smile of her own as she said, "I didn't know it could be that way, Jake."

He chuckled softly before driving into her deeply. He resumed his rhythm, watching her eyes widen as the fire lit inside her again. His own desire reached fever pitch as their bodies mated. As Shelly reached peak again, he had no choice but to follow her.

"Shelly, baby, I can't hold off any longer," he told her in a pained voice. His balls tightened and his dick swelled inside her wonderfully tight and wet channel. "Oh, God!"

"Yes, Jake!" Shelly's head tilted back, her body arching into his, as another orgasm flooded her body. Above her, Jake let out an animalistic roar as his seed left his body and entered hers.

~~~~~~

"So now they travel in their RV and stop in whenever they are in the area. Believe it or not, they love it."

Jake shook his head, chuckling as he pictured the always-timid Mr. and Mrs. Landford touring the country in a Winnebago. He'd never have guessed that's how they would choose to spend their retirement.

He and Shelly had moved to the living room when the electricity flicked off around nine p.m. They turned blankets, pillows and couch cushions into a cozy nest in front of the fireplace, where Jake had a nice flame flickering. They had dined on tuna sandwiches and potato chips while listening to the news reports on her little emergency radio. According to the disc jockey, the storm system had stalled over the area and they were now looking at anywhere between a foot to eighteen inches of snow by tomorrow night. Roads were closing all over, meaning schools would be closed as well as many businesses.

At Shelly's instigation, they'd made love again after eating and, as it neared midnight, were now catching up on the past ten years. It was her turn since he'd told her briefly about his time in the military as well as filling her in on the Lion Aviation job.

"You must miss them a lot," Jake said after his amusement died down. Shelly's chin was propped on his chest as she turned her face towards him, he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She shrugged and gave him a light smile.

"Of course, but they're happy and we talk often by phone, so it's all good. Plus I stay pretty busy with work and the animal shelter where I volunteer, so I don't have a lot of time to mope and think about them being gone."

"I can imagine. It still blows me away that you became a teacher." The amazement in his voice made her chuckle then.

Silence, a pleasant sort this time, settled between them. Shelly watched the flames of the fire and Jake rubbed his fingertips lightly up and down her spine. She sighed in contentment and nestled further against his warm body. Although she knew she would be headed for heartache again when he left, she could not, and would not, regret this time with him. It felt too good, too right, to do that.

"You're awfully quiet, Shell. What are you thinking about, baby?" His softly spoken question came several moments later. She had never lied to Jake, or to anyone for that matter, and she wouldn't start now. She turned her gaze back to him.

"I was just thinking about how good it feels being with you again."

"I feel the same," he admitted huskily. "I've missed you very much, Shelly."

Shifting onto her elbow, she rose up and kissed him. "I've missed you, too, Jake," she whispered when their lips broke apart. After gazing into his eyes for several silent moments, she spoke.

"You know, I own you an apology."

"Why?" His forehead crinkled with deep lines in his confusion and she smoothed them out with brushes of her fingertip. The smile teasing the corners of her mouth was laced with remorse.

"I was so wrong to have put the pressure on you that I did back then." She didn't specify and knew she wouldn't have to. He opened his mouth to speak but she laid a finger against his mouth. "I do understand why you had to go. I probably did even then but I guess I was just being selfish. All I could think about was that I loved you so much and didn't want to lose you."

He shook his head vehemently and before she could eek out a protest, Jake shifted his body so that she lay beneath him. He ran his fingers along her cheek softly as those big blue eyes of hers gazed up at him questioningly.

"No, baby. You have never had a selfish bone in your body. You were hurting and lashed out. I was too, sweetheart." His roving fingers took in every detail of her face. She was beautiful to him--always had been and always would be. He knew, without doubt, that she was the one who owned his heart. He believed now that was the reason he sought her out today. He didn't know if they could make a go of it again or not. But, damn it; he wanted a shot at it!

"Shelly..." He stopped, suddenly more terrified than he'd ever been before. She may not feel the same way as he did. Just because she'd made love with him didn't mean she was willing to let him back into her life on a permanent basis. His heart suddenly began to thud in his chest as if he'd just finished a marathon. He felt beads of sweat break out between his shoulder blades. He had to swallow hard, feeling as if a golf ball were lodged in his throat.

"Jake?" Her voice held the concern she felt as she watched many emotions fly across his face. "What's the matter?"

Love swamped him. He knew he had to take the chance or live every day wondering. Taking a deep, deep breath, he plunged forward.

"I love you, Shelly. Will you give me--us--another chance?"

~~~~~~

Shelly knew her eyes were as wide as saucers but she couldn't help it. She was flabbergasted at Jake's declaration. Chill bumps rose on her skin as she realized just how relieved and elated she felt. He loved her! And she so very much loved him! Would always love only him!

"Oh, Jake," she whispered. It was all she could manage without bursting into tears.

"Listen, I know we have to get to know each other again. But that job I told you about is mine if I want it. I'll take it and move back here. I can find an apartment and we can start over." He realized he was speaking too hurriedly but he couldn't help himself. He couldn't lose her. Not again. "Please, Shell, just think about it, ok? Please?"

She shook her head, her eyes filling with tears despite her efforts. His face fell until she linked her arms around his neck. Pulling his head down to hers, their mouths were nearly touching when she said, "You won't need an apartment."

He grinned as she kissed him. They parted from each other when a chime rang out above their heads. He looked up to see that it came from the clock hanging above the couch.

"It's midnight, baby." Jake held her snug in his arms and kissed her again before murmuring, "Happy Valentine's Day, Shelly."

12