Shepherdess without a Flock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, yes! Slap my titties! Slap my titties! Harder! Harder! Fuck me harder! Mmmmmmph! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! OH, YES! There! Right there! Fuck me right there! Don't stop! Don't stop! Yes, yes, yes!"

She lowered her head and put more weight on the two arms that were supporting her. The man in the chair grabbed her dark hair and pulled hard. She bellowed in pleasure as her right hand knocked a picture the Pastor liked off the desk. It did not break but the sound of the thud it made was lost under Mrs. Masters' moans and yells.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Pull harder! Yes, like that! Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuuuck! Mmmmmmmmm, yes! Slap my ass! Fuck me hard! Fuck me hard!"

At that moment, it did not occur to Melissa that she was doing what she hated the Pastor for doing: She was having sex with a man she was not married to in a place she should not be having sex. She had no regards for Roger in that moment. She saw no hypocrisy in what she was doing. All she knew was that while the Pastor was at a play at the Grand Theater with the confirmands, she would take this opportunity to have her brains fucked out at the Pastor's desk. There was no right or wrong. There was a thick cock filling her. That was her entire world at that point in time. The lights were out and the curtains were open. She faced the windows and watched the street carefully. No one would see her even if they did hear her. She was tucked away in the shadows. The theater did not have a parking lot. Patrons of the theater used the parking lots of the funeral home and the church. Melissa watched carefully, as she bounced on this cock, for signs that the play was over.

She rode the cock harder and harder until she felt the small blast of semen inside her. She climbed onto the Pastor's desk, naked, and knocked other items off as she fingered herself to a loud release. She laid on the desktop for a few minutes before sitting bolt upright, gathering her clothes from where they'd been tossed, and getting dressed. She left the church quietly, but not before telling Dave Amoroso to wait five minutes before making his escape.

===============================

On Sunday, members of COM were in attendance at the service. The committee members took note of things such as the heat being turned off during service.

Janet, the team leader for these members of the Committee On Ministry, sat with Dani after service in the kitchen of the manse to have a quiet chat. Janet was holding the empty envelope the grant re-application form had come in.

"So, Pastor, you're not entirely sure this is the same logo as the envelope you saw the Session Moderator destroy?"

"It's the only other green and purple logo I've seen in the mail, but I didn't get a very good look at the one she destroyed. Oh, and please, call me Dani."

"Thank you, Dani. So you admit it's entirely possible that the envelope she tore up was completely unrelated to the renewal of your grant?"

"Of course," said Dani. "The only reason I even bring it up is that no one ever saw the renewal form come through and that was one possible explanation."

"Very good," said Janet. "Thank you for your candor, Dani. These things often have a tendency to get overblown."

As Dani was about to respond, the phone rang. Dani excused herself and answered it. The speaker on the other end was quite loud and angry sounding. Janet was impressed that Dani did not lose her temper with the caller.

When the call was over, Janet asked, "If I might inquire, who was that?"

"Oh, that was the cemetery," Dani said casually. "Excuse me one more moment, please." Dani called Dave Amoroso and explained to him that the cemetery was complaining, again, that the grounds needed tending. Dani thanked Dave and hung up.

"Now what was all that about?" Janet asked.

"Oh, we have an agreement to tend to St. John's Cemetery. They call every now and then to remind us. Dave Amoroso, one of our elders, is in charge of that. He's asked me to call him whenever they call me."

"How often do they call?" asked Janet.

"Oh, once or twice a month, I suppose," Dani replied.

"Hmmm. Perhaps you should just remind Mr. Amoroso to check on the grounds every other week. The people from the cemetery wouldn't sound so angry then."

"Thank you, Janet. I'll do that," said Dani.

==============================

Each of the elders had an informal interview with the committee members. Many concerns about Dani were brought to the committee's attention. The committee members listened patiently to all of the complaints and anecdotal information they were given. They compiled their report while staying in a hotel on Black Horse Pike.

===============================

In October, Josh and six other new members were voted in by Session. Melissa, Dave, and two other vocal elders were not in attendance at the meeting, but a quorum was established. Upon their return, when they found that the man responsible for setting up fellowship every week was voted in, the four elders demanded a new vote be called.

Dani told them that it would be unfair to single out Josh. If they wanted to, they could interview all seven of the new members and then vote on all seven to determine whether or not they should be retained. The new members were called in after service one Sunday. Six of the members had three minute interviews and were voted on unanimously by Session to be retained. Josh's interview lasted for forty-eight minutes. When the vote came in, he was retained as a new member by a single vote. Melissa and Dave had abstained.

=========================

Seven weeks after their arrival, on a Wednesday evening, the COM members met with Session at the church. All of the church's issues were discussed at length. Janet made it clear early on that this was not a Session meeting. Janet was in charge and would not tolerate anyone else trying to steer the meeting.

Janet revealed that COM had kept a close eye on Pastor Dani and had concluded that the reports of her uncontrolled promiscuity were false. The Committee On Ministry found the Pastor to be studious, concerned for the well being of her congregation and open minded in general.

COM was looking into several issues the church had and would not make comment on those issues, or even what the issues were, until a conclusion had been reached.

As for the church's financial crisis, the committee members suggested a series of congregational meetings in which the church members would be informed of the details and allowed to vote on possible solutions. COM would be returning to the Presbytery and thanked the members of Session for their time and assistance in the investigation.

===============================

During the first congregational meeting, on the second Sunday in November, there reached a point where Melissa asked Dani to excuse herself so that the church members could freely ask any questions about the crisis without any feelings of intimidation. Dani excused herself and had tea in her kitchen, happy to be away from Melissa.

One of the members asked Melissa and Dave, who were running the meeting, what steps were being taken to abate the money crisis.

"Well," said Dave amicably, "we're doing everything we can, but we're meeting so much resistance from Pastor Dani that it's hard to move forward. We made the suggestion that the Pastor should go down to part time and cover some of the manse's expenses and she absolutely refused to compromise with us. In fact, she wouldn't even let us use the word compromise. I forget what word she wanted to use instead, but the point is she won't compromise. Every single time we had a possible solution to get us to June, when the grant will kick back in, Pastor Dani dug her heels in and refused to compromise.

"I do have to tell you how much I respect those folks from COM, though. I thought they were just going to cover up Pastor Dani's tracks, but it looks like they really did investigate the reports of her wanton behavior. The committee members were very easy to talk to and they actually listened to us when we explained how difficult Pastor Dani has been."

Another member asked why Pastor Dani wasn't kicked out.

Melissa answered, "COM is leaving that up to us. Next week, we will have another congregational meeting and we will vote on whether or not this church can, in good conscience, afford to keep Pastor Dani. We all love Pastor Dani, I'm sure, but we have to bear in mind that she refuses to compromise with us when we suggest reducing her pay slightly and having her assist with some expenses. She has spent church money on these weekly fellowships she forces us to have, despite our asking her to address the congregation's concerns of our finances. We have to decide if, perhaps, it might be smarter just to go back to having a supply preacher."

When the meeting ended, Melissa was confident things would go her way.

Pastor Dani was away the following Sunday. She would be performing a wedding in New York State and needed to meet with the people she was marrying for premarital counseling. They had a lay service, which Melissa led, followed by the congregational meeting.

"It's time for us to vote on whether we should continue to shoulder the burden that Pastor Dani puts on this church. It should be noted that Pastor Dani did not deign it important enough to attend the congregational meeting today. Were there any questions before we commence the vote?"

There were no questions.

"Very good. All in favor or releasing Pastor Dani from her contract on the grounds that we cannot afford her please signify by saying 'Aye.'"

===============================

When Dani returned from New York State, a few days later, she found two letters for her in the mailbox mixed in with the actual mail. The first letter informed her that she was voted out of the church by a margin of 52 to 7. The second letter informed her that she had until 5pm on Saturday of that week to leave the manse. It stated if she needed more time she should contact Melissa Masters for an extension no later than a date that had already expired. It also mentioned that on that Saturday at 5, two elders would inspect the manse before taking the keys from her.

Dani made several phone calls.

She dug into her savings to hire movers and a cleaning service as well as rent a storage unit. She went to the two liquor stores near the manse to get empty boxes. She packed up all of her books and most of her clothes. All the little things were packed and ready to go by Friday.

The movers arrived Saturday morning at 7. Dani had all the furniture prepped and began packing her car with the little things.

The cleaners arrived at 9am. The movers had already emptied two rooms, and Dani sent the cleaners to those rooms first. Around 11, she made a quick run to the Shop Rite and picked up cold drinks for everyone. At noon, she picked up Chinese food for everyone from the place by the theater. The movers were done by 3. Dani led in her car to the storage facility she was renting from. The movers filled her unit, she paid them with a decent tip and they were on their way. The cleaners finished at 4:30. Dani paid them and gave them a nice tip.

She was all alone in front of an empty and clean manse when Tom McNulty and the Music Director showed up. Dani led them room by room through the manse so they could see she had left it in better condition than it was given to her. Tom took the keys and hugged Dani goodbye.

Dani got in her car and drove away. She didn't look in her mirrors. She needed as much distance as possible. She drove to the Hampton Inn on Black Horse Pike in Blackwood. She fell on the bed and closed her eyes. She was free of that church and the horrible people who didn't know how to be Presbyterian.

She wasn't sure when she realized her hands had slid into her pants and then into her panties. She had been gently rubbing her pussy without a conscious thought. This wasn't about sex, it occurred to her. This was simply a pleasurable way to relieve tension. She unbuttoned her top and pulled her tits out of her bra. She rubbed her breasts with her left hand as her right rubbed rapidly at her labia. Dani moaned softly as the delectable sensations echoed throughout her body. She undressed further to give her hands better access. Her breathing was rapid and shallow.

She slid two fingers inside her wet pussy and let them explore. She rubbed the inside of her channel and compared the sensations. When she found the place that felt best, she concentrated on it. Her two fingers moved in and out with the fingertips rubbing that amazing spot. She put her thumb on her clit as her fingers moved faster inside her.

Dani pinched each of her nipples hard and gasped at the amazing feeling that radiated from them. Her body wriggled around on the bed. She felt herself getting close to orgasm. She grunted with horniness as she redoubled her actions. She worked her fingers hard inside her and pulled on her nipples.

She was desperate to feel her orgasm. She needed it. She had to use it to wash away the crap from the church that had stifled her for so long. She dug her heels into the bed and humped her fingers hard. She was screaming in pleasure when the first rough wave of her climax overtook her. She did not slow down her motions. She fucked herself harder as the heat spread through her body like an uncontrolled fire. Her hips jerked up madly as her fingers pushed deeper inside. Sweat trickled down her forehead as she felt her second orgasm. She cried out in ecstasy and thrashed all over the bed. So many pent up emotions came flooding out of her and she was panting when she finally stopped touching herself. She basked in the afterglow in relative silence.

==============================

At 7pm on Saturday, Sierra from the confirmation class came over to the manse. She needed to talk to Pastor Dani desperately. No one had told her the results of the vote. She had been watching the little kids of the church in the nursery during the meeting. She saw the blinds were up at the manse and looked in the windows. There was no furniture. The entire ground floor was empty. Sierra got her cell phone out and scrolled for Pastor Dani's number.

"Hello?" a sleepy voice answered.

"Pastor Dani, where are you?" demanded Sierra. "The manse is empty."

"I'm not your pastor anymore. The church voted me out."

"Oh, but I need you. Scott said if I didn't have sex with him he would leave me."

Dani asked, "How soon can you get to Geet's Diner?"

==========================

A special Session meeting was called for 8pm at the church. No one bothered to point out that, without a Pastor, it was really just an Elder's meeting. Melissa Masters meticulously and mercilessly expunged every change Pastor Van Cleef had made to her church. The session voted to end weekly fellowship. They voted Josh out as a member. They voted that Helen Amoroso would take over teaching the confirmation class. They voted that Pastor Tressler would return as supply preacher. They voted that the manse would be used for storage. Melissa was satisfied, at the end of the meeting, that her church was back to the way she liked it.

When the meeting was over, Melissa and Dave stayed behind and fucked all over the former Pastor's office. Dave sat Melissa on the Pastor's chair and rubbed her shoulders. His right hand let go of her shoulder after only a few minutes. He reached forward and lifted up her skirt. His fingers grazed her thighs. He rubbed the front of her panties. He kissed her neck as his fingers did their work. He bumped her clit through the panties and she gasped. Dave kissed her mouth while it was still open and slid his tongue inside. He swirled it in her mouth for a few seconds and withdrew. His fingers moved in a slow circular motion on her panties. This elicited another gasp. He turned the swivel chair so that she was closer to facing him. His fingers never left her pussy as he did this. She put her left foot on the desk as he knelt down before her with the wall on his left and the desk on his right. He tugged the panties off her hips and let them glide along her legs. They nearly snagged on her high heels. She spread her legs for him. He slowly, teasingly, lowered his head toward her snatch. Dave licked and sucked on Melissa's clitoris as she moaned and unbuttoned her blue blouse. She felt up her breasts through the bra as he lapped at her slit and clit.

His hands caressed her thighs. She struggled to open the last two buttons of her top, but ultimately succeeded. She grasped the back of the chair with her left hand to hold herself steady as she used her right hand to push on the back of his head. He took the hint and sped up his licking. She tossed her head back and held on to her rolled up skirt with her right hand to keep it out of his way. The heel of her right shoe scratched at his back. Her moaning became louder. She held the back of the chair with both hands. She felt the heat radiating inside her. Her knuckles turned white as she tightened her grasp on the chair. He slid his right index finger, with his palm up, inside her wet pussy as he sucked on her clit. Her breathing hitched. He slid a second finger in her and stood up. He continued to rub her channel and leaned in for a kiss.

"Oh, fuck," she whispered as his fingers left her pussy.

She scooted out of the chair and on to her knees. She looked up at him as she opened the button on his jeans and slid down the zipper. She fished his dick out of his tidy whities with her right hand and licked the tip. She stroked the dick at the base with her right hand and let the dick enter her mouth. She massaged his balls with her left hand. Dave pulled off his shirt. She let go of his dick and opened her mouth as he fucked it. She gagged and he pulled out. She coughed, briefly, then licked the side of the shaft to the balls and back several times. Eventually, she returned to stroking, sucking and ball massaging. As she bobbed her head, he pushed her open blouse off her shoulders. Impatient to get the blouse off, she shook it off her arms. Her engagement ring and wedding band hit against the desk loudly. She didn't even think of Roger. She grabbed the backs of Dave's thighs as her bobbing gained enthusiasm. She soon took a break and licked his shaft while she reached back to unclasp her bra.

She slid the straps off, let the cups fall on her thighs, and sucking him while stroking his dick with both hands. He then pulled his dick away and stepped forward to tit fuck her. She was happy to help. Slick with her saliva, the dick jammed rapidly up and down the valley of her soft peaks. He held the back of her head with his left hand and steadied himself with his right hand on the desk as he repeatedly thrust into her cleavage for about five minutes. He threw her back into the chair. As he removed his shoes, jeans and skivvies, she played with her clit. He got down on one knee in front of her and guided his dick into her pussy.

He held onto her rolled up skirt for balance as he drove into her like a man possessed. He took off his glasses and threw them on the desk. The swivel chair rolled against the wall. Dave shifted himself and continued to fuck Melissa at a steady pace. She slapped her palms against the wall behind her. Melissa was overwhelmed as her orgasm took her by surprise. Dave leaned against the desk and fucked her harder. Melissa gasped the chair tightly for support because a second orgasm hit as the first one faded. Dave leaned in and sucked hard on her tits. A third wave of pleasure crested over Melissa. Dave grunted loudly and Melissa felt her insides splashed by his wet load.