Shepherd's Pie Ch. 07: Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was her plan, to jerk me off, in front of everyone, including Mia. Was she nuts?

With a chill down my back, certain my new girlfriend would run out, I turned and saw Mia's eyes brightly lit up. What the fuck? She even smiled.

"It's okay," she said, hand to my chest. "She told me everything."

Dumbstruck, I stood there blinking liked she'd spoken German.

"Told you everything about what?"

"Her problem," said Mia, turning me to Mom.

"What problem?" I asked, as Mom smiled at Mia. Mia smiled back.

"Well," Mom said. "It's not exactly a problem," with this she wrapped her warm fingers around my cock. "I just told her the truth."

Softly, against her sheer, silky hose, she then rubbed the tip of my dick.

"I told her how much I'm addicted to your cock," Mom said.

Firmly, her grip tightened. Then, slowly, Mom started to stroke, hazel eyes gazing adoringly.

"I told her how much I love being your pantyhose slut," Mom admitted, left hand opening her blouse. "And I told her that nothing gives me more pleasure than making you cum on my legs."

Picking up speed, Mom jerked me off, slick fingers whipped up and down. "Now," she said. "Come on, sweetie. Be a good boy. Give Mommy what she wants."

Teeth gritting, I groaned through the aching level of pressure building inside my balls. Eyes shutting, I fought through it, head swinging back, calmed by only the familiar sweetness of Mom's precious voice, her loving tone dating back years.

"Come on, baby. Don't hold back," she urged. Her fist slapping noises echoed throughout the porcelain chamber. "I know you can do it, sweetie. I know you can shoot a ton of hot cum, cover these long, pretty legs."

Head down, she spit on the tip. With a low moan, her needy voice returned.

"Please, baby. You know Mommy wore black pantyhose for you. Mommy just wants her reward. You understand, sweetie? That's all Mommy wants...to just feel that first warm splash. Then Mommy wants to look down and see all of her little boy's cum rolling down Mommy's thighs. Mmm, yes, seeing that would make Mommy very happy," she purred, yearning for it. "Will you do that sweetie? Will you cum on these pantyhose for Mommy? Will you cum now for Mommy, all on her legs, turn her black pantyhose white?"

Emphatically, my balls answered for me, projecting semen so far, the first shot flew out like Halley's Comet, a rocketing streak of white, traveling and slashing across Robin's legs, then another, then another, soaring like streamers, sending white lines striping across black nylon, crisscrossing down her thighs.

Off in the distance, as my penis continued to ejaculate, I vaguely made out a young man's groans, only to realize, after hearing them over and over, that the groans were actually mine, only then did I hear Robin yelping, spinning away from the blast, where more jism unfortunately struck behind her knees.

"Oh God, that's so gross! Get it off me! Get it off me!"

Called to action, Megan rushed over toward Robin squealing, flailing her arms.

Down on her knees, in a calm voice, Megan leaned toward the mess.

"I'll gladly help you with that," she said, stretching her tongue then rabidly licking off the sperm.

Curiously, after watching Megan, with one finger, Kelly reached down and scooped up her own sample.

"My God, that's delicious," she smiled at first taste, scooping up even more.

Head down, in front of me, staring at her lap, Mom sighed with clear disappointment.

"Great," she said. "All that and not a single drop on my legs."

Head spinning, sweaty and out of breath, I tried my best to explain.

"Sorry, Mom," I said, shaking my head. "I wasn't planning for that to happen. It's just been a while."

"I see," she said, turning back down. "But you're still hard," she frowned. "Are you sure there's not more in there?"

"Um, I don't know," I frowned back. "Guess there might be."

"Hmm," said Cynthia, moving behind me. "I thought this might happen," she added, doing something with her hands. "Lean over, sweetie," she said, with a slight push.

Leaning forward, head on Mom's shoulder, I reached down and touched her left thigh. With my hand settled on her silky black hose, behind me, a blinding pain made me clamp my fingers, squeezing Mom's leg, groaning extremely hard.

With Cynthia's finger shoved up my ass, a wave of semen rushed out like Niagara Falls, gushing so hard my knees buckled, sobbing out loud, with each spasm followed by the halting euphoric breaths of Mom gasping after every splash, fulfilling my incredible pantyhose dream by living out hers as well.

Finally, my eyes opened to a bowl of hot chowder spilled over black pantyhosed legs.

Seeing it too, Mia leaned down, head bent over Mom's thigh.

With only her mouth, she cleaned up the mess, head darting all around, eagerly vacuuming every last drop, slurping up soup, no spoon.

Turning down, Mom raised her brow then playfully asked, "None for me?"

Face red, clearly ashamed, Mia covered her mouth.

"Oh, Miss Shepherd, I'm so sorry. I should have offered to share."

"It's fine." Miss Shepherd smiled, waving it off. "Trust me. I know how good it is. But from now on, please call me Lauren...unless you're okay with Mom."

The End

Continued in Part 8: Christmas Wedding

Coming soon...

Copyright@2014