Sheppard's Seed Ch. 02

Story Info
A camping trip with benefits.
2.3k words
4.34
141.4k
38

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather was perfect. The southern California desert in the fall was my favorite place to camp. I loaded up my camping gear and my dirt bike and headed out to rendezvous with my friends at our favorite spot.

It all started with a phone call from a close friend, "Hey, what are you doing this weekend?" He asked.

I knew what he wanted so I teased him a little, "Oh, I was thinking about going to the movies and checking out the latest chick flick," I told him.

My friend laughed, "You are so full of it. Let's go riding this weekend. We'll meet at our regular place. What do you say?"

"Have you talked to the other guys?" I asked.

"They all said they're coming."

"OK, I'm in," I said.

There were five of us who have been riding together for several years. We had a favorite camping spot out in the desert. We visited this spot about twice a month every fall and winter. It was inexpensive and fun. It also gave us the chance to see some spectacular sunrises and sunsets.

When I arrived I saw the familiar vehicles that my friends drove, but there was also a big motor home parked at our camp. I arrived later than I said I would. Everyone else already had their tents up and were preparing dinner.

My friend Steve walked up and greeted me, Late as always I see."

"I had to work a little late today," I replied. I knew it sounded like an excuse, but it was true.

"No matter. We're all here and we're going to have a great time," He said, punctuating his words with a slap on my shoulder.

I looked over at the motor home, "Where did that come from?" I asked.

Steve looked back at the motor home and said, "That belongs to Jimmy's cousin Mike. I'll bet you five dollars Mike will let you know just how much it costs within the first thirty seconds of meeting him."

"Oh great," I said sarcastically, "So where is this guy?" I asked.

He'll be back shortly. He rode his Harley to town. He wanted to get some beer and Tequila for tonight," Steve told me.

"Is he going to tell me what he paid for that too," I asked.

"You can count on it," Steve told me.

I unpacked my truck, and then sat on the tailgate to eat a cold sandwich and some hot soup for dinner. Jimmy's cousin returned while I was eating. He revved the motor on his Harley to make sure everyone heard him as he entered camp. He parked his bike behind one of the cars in camp, so I could only see him when he stood up.

When he stood and pulled his helmet off, I could tell he was a big guy. About six foot two and two hundred pounds. To my surprise he had a woman riding on the back of his bike. When she stood up and pulled off her helmet I was rewarded with the sight of a beautiful woman.

"Shit, he brought a woman with him," I muttered under my breath.

My friends and I had a long standing agreement about not bringing women to our camping trips. It just made things too complicated and the women would demand more creature comforts than we wanted to take along with us.

Steve brought Mike over to introduce us.

"This is Mike," Steve told me.

I sat down my soup and reached out to shake his hand, "Soup and a sandwich for dinner," He said rather coldly, "Not much of an outdoors man are you?" He said, not shaking my hand.

"It works for me," I said, pulling my hand back.

Steve jumped to my defense, "I'll tell you what. If I were ever dropped into the middle of nowhere he would be the one I would want with me," He said.

Mike smiled, "Hope you can ride. Tomorrow we have a long trip planned," He said.

"I can ride," I told him, looking forward to showing him in the morning.

"Dinner's almost ready," A woman's voice came from behind Mike."

Steve stepped aside and said, "This is Laura. Mike's wife," He said.

"Hi," she said sweetly.

She looked about five foot eight and had a great body that was topped off by a pair of large breasts. I had to try hard not to stare.

"Hope dinner is better than what this guy's eating," Mike said.

"Go sit by the fire and I'll bring it to you," She said.

She slapped his ass and walked away. I couldn't help but notice that she had a little extra sway in her hips.

Mike went over to the campfire and sat in a chair, leaving Steve and I looking at each other.

"Don't sweat him. He's moving to Ohio after this weekend. Jimmy just wanted to bring him out here once before he moved," Steve said.

"Remind me to thank Jimmy for his kindness," I said, sarcastically.

"I'm guessing that you'll have to stand in line for that. Mike has been like that with everyone here so far, even Jimmy."

I sat and finished my dinner in silence, thinking tomorrow I would cut him down a few notches on the motorcycle ride. I knew this part of the desert like it was my back yard. Mike had better be a excellent rider because I planned to take him on some very challenging routes tomorrow. I doubted he would be so arrogant after the ride.

That night we sat around the campfire, drank beer, and talked. This was our regular custom on our camping trips. I drank soda because I wanted to be sharp in the morning when I demonstrated to Mike who was the better rider. Our conversation was soon dominated by Mike bragging about his accomplishments in college football and then in business afterwords.

I shot a glance over at Steve who in turn gave an irritated look to Jimmy.

The night wore on and Mike switched from beer to Tequila. It was clear to me that he was not going to last very much longer. Mike's wife, Laura had been drinking beer and also drank one shot of Tequila at her husband's insistence.

She was getting drunk, but not nearly as quickly as Mike was.

"Honey, would you take me for a ride?" She asked, in a flirting tone.

"No, I don't want to do any riding tonight," Mike said. His speech was slurred.

"He's going to be in great shape to ride in the morning," I muttered to Steve.

"Honey, take me for a ride," She asked him again.

"I told you, I don't feel like riding," He said, "If you want to go so damned bad, get someone else to take you." He said, his arm gesturing around the campfire.

Laura sat and pouted, then retreated to the motor home. The rest of us continued talking until about fifteen minutes later Laura came back.

"I made some popcorn. Is anybody hungry?" She asked.

Mike got up and mumbled that he was going to bed. The rest of us ate popcorn and talked some more. Laura took the chair next to me and we shared the same bowl of popcorn.

After the popcorn was finished the guys all went to bed, leaving Laura and I sitting alone by the fire. We didn't say anything to each other for several minutes.

"Take me for a ride," She said, finally speaking.

"You want to go for a ride now?" I asked.

"Why not," She answered.

I thought about it for a moment, "OK," I answered.

There were only two bikes in our group that had a headlight on our dirt bikes and mine was one of them.

I pulled my bike out and put on my helmet. Laura grabbed her helmet and quickly hopped on behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. We rode along on a dirt trail at an easy pace. I felt Laura's hands begin reaching up and stroking my chest. The vibration of the bike, I thought, must have been getting to her.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head. I made a quick turn onto a smaller trail and followed it to the end. I stopped my bike and pulled out a flashlight.

"Where are we?" She asked.

"Come with me. I want to show you something," I told her.

She took my hand and I led her up to some large rock formations. The combination of thousands of years of wind and rain had eroded the sandstone to create a series of shallow caves.

"Check it out," I told her, as my light illuminated the first cave.

"Very cool," She said.

Laura pulled herself tightly against me.

"I knew that's what she wanted," I thought to myself.

I led her into the cave. The floor of the cave was filled with sand that had been blown in over the years.

"Did you bring me in here for any reason?" She asked coyly.

I reached my hand behind her head and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her lips to mine. She instantly responded by rubbing her crotch against mine.

I pulled her head back, "Is there something you want?" I asked.

"I want to suck your cock," She told me.

I pushed her head down and she dropped to her knees. She started to unzip my pants but I brushed her hands aside. I pulled my cock out and let it stand erect just inches from her face. Laura reached up and grabbed my cock, giving it a squeeze.

"You have a big cock,"She said.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Fuck yes. It's a lot bigger than my husband's thing."

I grabbed her hair and pulled her to me. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked it eagerly.

She sucked me for a long time before I shot my cum down her throat. She jerked back then caught herself and continued sucking the last bit of cum from me.

"That was nice," I said as she finished, "Is there anything else I can do for you?" I asked, teasingly.

"You can fuck me," She said to me.

I dropped my pants and lay down on the sand. Laura stood over me looking at my cock and rubbing her pussy through her pants.

"You have a really nice cock," She said.

"Come get it," I said.

Laura slipped off her pants and straddled me. I could feel small drops of her juices dripping on me as she positioned herself over my cock.

"Go a little easy on me at first. I've never had a cock this big before," She told me.

"You'll be on top, so you'll be able to control the action, that way you can take as much as you want," I said.

Laura slowly slid herself onto my cock. She felt pretty tight at first, but soon her pussy adjusted to fit all of my cock inside of it.

"Damn, that's a very big and very thick cock you have," She exclaimed, "I am so full inside."

Laura held still for several moments.

"Is everything OK?" I asked.

"No problem. I'm just enjoying the feeling of having my pussy filled up with your big dick. Oh God, I love this feeling," She said.

Slowly she began to move her hips. At first she slid herself up and down on my cock but her first orgasm caused her to slide all the way down on my cock and grind it hard into her pussy.

"Oh God I love your cock," She cried out as the next orgasm swept over her.

Laura rode me faster for awhile then slowed down and began sliding up and down on my cock again.

"I wish I'd met you a long time ago. It would have saved me a lot of frustrating nights with my husband."

"He doesn't do it for you?" I asked.

"He hops on, takes his three minute ride, and then falls asleep. Not much to brag about," She said.

I smiled at her, "Glad I can help miss," I said.

Laura rode me to two more orgasms before I shot a load of my seed deep into her. She slipped off of me and lay next to me, holding her body close to mine.

"Damn that was good. That was the biggest cock I've ever had in me," She said.

"I'm glad you liked it," I said, kissing her on her cheek.

"Oh, look at me; I'm a mess down there." She exclaimed.

Laura rolled on top of me again, "How can I get some more of that?" She asked, grinning at me.

"I don't know. I was told you were moving to Ohio pretty soon," I said.

"I may have to come back here on some urgent business," She sighed.

When we returned to camp everyone was asleep. Laura came with me to my truck where I gave her a slip of paper with my e-mail address on it. Before parting she grabbed me and kissed me passionately.

"Thank you for a great ride," She told me.

The next morning Mike was too hung over to ride.

When it was time for us to leave I glanced over at Laura and gave her a wink. She had on dark sunglasses and pretended not to see me, but I knew she did.

As I got into my truck I looked over at her one more time. This time she blew me a kiss as I drove off.

Laura e-mailed me a few times to let me know she was working on coming out for a visit. Later she sent an e-mail telling me tell me that she was pregnant. She said she was certain it was from the sex we had that night in the desert.

Her last e-mail came months later. It had a picture attached of her holding a newborn baby in her arms. The caption simply read, "Thank you for a great ride."