Sheri's Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh yes! Let's get this going!' Sheri thought trying to keep her eyes closed, hoping he'd figure out that she wasn't sleeping, just playing 'his' game. 'You best get me real excited, buster!' she thought again as he carefully sat down next to her and she felt something very nice. Jack's fingers were tracing through the bikini and around her swollen nipples. She fought to keep from screaming out with joy as he tenderly fingered her excited nipples. 'Ahhhh, fuck!' Sheri screamed to herself, hoping she hadn't jumped or given him any sign that she was awake. Sheri wanted this to be as real as possible.

He looked to her pretty face and couldn't wait to kiss her as they made love. "You're beautiful!" Jack moaned gently rolling her right nipple between his fingers, feeling her breathing increased just enough to let him know she was enjoying it just as much as he was. 'This is so cool!' Jack said to himself and he couldn't have been any happier. Sheri was a beautiful young lady and here for him.

She lay on the chair trying her best to play along with him, but she needed more. Sheri needed to hold him, suck him and she hoped she had the nerve to fuck the man she loved so deeply. "Oh baby, what are you doing?" she asked grabbing his hand, smashing to her left breast. "You can't do this. I'm your baby sister." Sheri said with a big smile, running his hand all over her breast and swollen nipple and she couldn't wait for him to touch her lonely pussy.

"I was rubbing you down with oil. I didn't want to see you get burnt," he smiled holding up the small bottle of oil and let it drip all over her wonderful, upper body. "It's my job to take care of you and make sure you don't burn." Jack said in a low voice as his hand carefully massaged in the oil, making sure he teased her excited breasts and nipples all he could.

Sheri held his hand to her breast, hoping he'd start rubbing lower, between her legs. "You should rub it all over me then," she smiled feeling his hand rubbing lower, over her stomach and she found it hard to breathe. She'd also wanted this for so long and the excitement was killing her. He caressed over her stomach in small circles, slowly around her hips. "Oh Jack, yes!" she cried when his hand slowly moved to her inflamed thighs and close to her wet pussy. "Rub me," she whimpered in a soft voice, hoping he wouldn't torment her much longer. She needed his long, fat cock deep in her pussy and soon.

Jack smiled as his hand moved over Sheri's stomach, carefully rubbing in small, tight circles, making sure that he drove her nuts. "One of us is ready for some fun," he whispered, enjoying in low moan come from someplace deep in her panting body. "Does my baby sister like this?" Jack teased more as his hand slid to her right thigh, feeling her muscles tease up and she sucked in a deep breath of air.

"No, your baby sister loves it!" she cried as his hand slid over her oily thighs, only an inch from her burning, wet pussy. "I can't wait to get this in me." Sheri whimpered reaching for Jack's big, hard cock and gently squeezed him. "I want it deep in me. I want it to tear my pussy apart," she moaned loud as she pulled it from his shorts. "Come up here baby. I wanta suck it," she said with a big smile and couldn't wait to get it in her body.

Jack stood and moved to her face. "I've always wanted to see you do this," he smiled watching her pull it close and when she started kissing over it, Jack wanted to explode. "Oh fuck!" he moaned as she took him deep into her warm and very wet mouth. Sheri gently sucked as her tongue slithered over every inch of him, sending feeling tearing through Jack that he'd never thought were possible until this very second. "Oh Sheri, yes!"

She held him and kissed over his swollen cock, hoping she could get something so long and thick up her tiny pussy. Sheri sucked off many guys at college, but only one ever had the pleasure of fucking her. She was still very tight, like a virgin, but she knew Jack would end all that soon. His cock was going to rip her apart and she couldn't wait.

Sheri opened her mouth as wide as she could, sucking in his apple-like cock head and fought the urge to gag. 'Oh my God!' she thought as he filled her mouth with more cock than she could have ever dreamt in her life. 'I hope I can fuck you,' she thought again as her heart raced, thinking of fucking him. She sucked harder, thinking of him up her pussy, ripping it, fucking her until she was a slave for his big, long cock. 'No other man is going to please me again,' she said to herself, sucking him harder, holding him with her right hand, gently pumping up and down his shaft. Sheri pulled back, letting him pop from her wet mouth. "Let's go in...I need to fuck my man!" she said with lust in her soft voice.

*.

Once up stairs, Jack took off his clothes and lay in the middle of his bed. "I've thought of this so many times," he smiled as Sheri took off her bikini bottom and moved on the bed next to him.

"No more dreaming it. From now on if you want anything from me," she smiled reaching to caress his extremely hard cock and couldn't wait to feel it rip open her pussy. "You just ask and I'll do it for you!" Sheri purred moving over him, her brother, and the man she loved so much. "This is going to feel so good!" she growled moving his cock-head to her pussy and slowly started to ease down on it. "Oh shit!" Sheri whimpered as it stretched her tiny hole wider than she ever thought possible, but it was her big, brother Jack doing it and she loved it.

He watched Sheri's pretty face as she moved on him and grabbed his cock, guiding it to her little pussy. Jack was still in a state of shock at the fact of Sheri fucking him, but he loved her and there was no way he was stopping this now. "I love you baby," he whispered as she started down. Her warmth and wetness covered him in a spilt second and at last, he was going to do the woman he loved.

"I love you too," she said with a big smile, hoping she could live up to all his dreams and not disappoint him in any way. She eased down, hoping she could fuck him nice and fast, but he was so big and only her second man. "I hope you still want me after this," she said lowering her hips, feeling her opening burning, knowing it was tearing her tiny pussy.

Jack reached to hold her left hip, enjoying his big cock-head slipping in Sheri. "I'll always want you," he smiled feeling his cock going deeper into his beautiful sister, hoping she'd never leave him again. "It feels so good!" Jack moaned when she'd taken more than half of him. "Oh Sheri, I love you! I love you so much!" he moaned louder as her rounded hips slowly started moving up and down his mass.

"Oh baby! You're so big!" Sheri cried as she fucked her big, sweet brother, knowing he would be last man she'd ever fuck. There was no more denying her love for him or trying to hide it in the back of her mind. She moved up and down, savoring him in her, loving her and giving her the affection she'd been craving for so long. "I'm never leaving you again. You're coming back to school with me," she whimpered, moving faster, wanting to cum on her handsome brother so bad she hurt.

"Really?" he asked enjoying her tight pussy and watching her full breasts bouncing up and down in his face.

Sheri moved faster, driving him deeper. "Yes!" she growled feeling that she was getting close. "I'm going to cum all over you!" she growled again, moving her hips faster, feeling her tiny pussy grabbing his massive cock.

"Go! Cum all over!" he smiled giving her left hip a firm slap. "Cum on me! Cum on your brother!" Jack said and it felt her pussy was going snip off his cock. "Oh mother fucker!" he yelled when her pussy exploded around him. "Go baby! Go!" he yelled when he came, shooting his hot seeds deep into her warm, spasming pussy.

His hand slapped her hip and it was all over. Her pussy locked on him and she blew. Her pussy came so hard; Sheri thought she was going to die. "Jack! Oh my God, yes!" she squealed, not caring if everyone in town heard or not. Sheri's life was now complete. She found her true love, even if he was her brother.

Well, I know everyone will want more, but I don't see it coming. I give you guys the option of dreaming your known ending to this. Give it a try, you might enjoy it.

Editor wanted!

Please remember to vote.