Sherry's Test Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walter like Matt, paused to caress her ass but his ten spanks had to come to an end and he reluctantly got up after he rolled Sherry's panties back.

Sherry stood in front of the group as they rearranged their positons.

"Sherry sweetheart are you enjoying your punishment?" asked Matt feigning surprise and pointing to the stain on her panties.

"No. Of course not!" exclaimed Sherry with equally feigned indignance.

"And look, you left a stain on Uncle Walter's trousers!" exclaimed Matt, rubbing it in.

Sherry blushed red with humiliation.

"So despite your protestations, you enjoy being stripped and spanked by your favorite uncles?" he inquired now rubbing it in to the hilt.

"I I can't help it. It is my body's automatic response to embarrassment," said Sherry not without justification.

"Well we enjoy it immensely too, Sweetheart. But now that we know you enjoy it at some level, Walter and Brian need no longer feel guilty about it," said Matt and Sherry understood why he had rubbed it in.

She was strangely gratified. Walter and Brian had always been the epitome of loving uncles to her. They had always been generous with their gifts and cards and bouquets of flowers. They had never forgotten any of her birthdays. She had flaunted her young sexuality at them and they had never even looked at her inappropriately though their faces could not help but betray their admiration of her youthful charms.

For them to now enjoy her nudity and punishment so thoroughly, seemed strangely just. And if they could do it without guilt and with the knowledge at that at some level she enjoyed it too, then all the better.

She looked at her adoring audience, shrugged and smiled shyly and positioned herself with her butt now in Uncle Brian's lap.

As Brian rolled down her panties and Sherry adjusted herself so that she was facing the mirror, Sherry said contritely, "Please punish me Uncle Brian. I used to pee in your pool."

"What? Yes that deserves a sound spanking," said Brian, happy to have a good reason to spank her.

"Yes Uncle Brian. Please spank me on my naked ass. I deserve to be humiliated," said Sherry, now squirming in his lap against his raging erection.

Poor Walter looked at Brian enviously but was happy to be part of the audience nonetheless.

"Have you been a bad girl?" asked Brian as he landed the first spank.

"One, thank you, Sir. Yes, Uncle Brian, I have been a bad girl," conceded Sherry.

"Does this bad girl deserve to be punished?" asked Brian as he landed the next spank.

"Two, thank you, Sir. Yes Uncle Brian, I deserve to be punished," said Sherry with irresistible sweetness.

"Does this bad girl deserve to spanked lightly or hard?" inquired Brian as he landed the third gentle spank.

Sherry intuited that he was asking her permission to swat her a little harder.

"Three, thank you, Sir. Please spank me harder, Uncle Brian. I deserve to be spanked harder. It was very naughty of me to pee in your pool," said Sherry squirming uncontrollably and writhing under the erotic tension.

"Ouch Four, thank you, Uncle Brian. Yes I deserved to be spanked hard," said Sherry wincing beautifully and grinding herself in his lap.

Matt smiled because this was the first time Sherry had asked to be spanked a little harder.

"Oww Five thank you, Uncle Brian. Please swat my naked ass," moaned Sherry.

"Ahh Six thank, Uncle Brian. Thank you for punishing me," said Sherry, now shamelessly making eyes at Uncle Brian.

"Seven thank you, Uncle Brian. It is so embarrassing to be punished by you and Uncle Walter," said Sherry, now making eyes at Uncle Walter.

Matt beamed from ear to ear, delighted that his sweetheart was getting to live out some of her subconscious teenage fantasies while he got to live out his perverted fantasies.

The ten spanks were finally over and Brian reluctantly rolled her panties up and Sherry rested on them waiting for the next instruction.

Matt contemplated whether he should bring the proceedings to a halt. A few minutes ago, he would have. But with Sherry acknowledging her enjoyment, albeit with feigned helplessness and Brian and Walter as a result being more relaxed about it, Matt felt emboldened about taking things further.

He did not want to do anything to irreparably damage the bond Sherry had with Brian and Walter but was now confident that he would not change the deep affection they had for each other.

"Sherry, sweetheart, stand up and face us," he said.

Sherry herself had hoped that her ordeal had come to an end but was not averse to it continuing.

She stood in front of them blushingly with downcast eyes.

"Sherry sweetheart, peel your panties down to your knees and spread your legs," instructed Matt as if he was a gym instructor.

"Matt, honey, please. That will be so humiliating!" pleaded Sherry but despite her protestations, her excitement was palpable. For that matter the anticipation in the room was so thick you could have cut it with a knife.

To make matters worse, Suzy came down carrying beers and it increased Sherry's humiliation ever so more.

"Sherry?" inquired Matt as they happily accepted the beers from Suzy.

Suzy drew a chair next to the couch, not wanting to miss this part of her daughter's punishment.

Sherry blushed uncontrollably, not believing what she was about to do and slowly peeled her panties down, pausing and looking at Brian and Walter's mesmerized faces after every inch. She was an incorrigible tease and Matt loved that about her.

Suzy stared at her daughter and shook her head with mock disapproval and it only served to increase her shame and arousal.

She swayed her hips as she rolled her panties down inch by agonizing inch and slowly her naked, plump mound came into view. Her panties were now soaked and her pussy was glistening with wetness.

Soon her arousal was even more obvious at the sight of her erect clitoris and Sherry blushed uncontrollably as her panties rested on her knees. She spread her legs to hold them in place and was deeply humiliated knowing that her insides were now on display for the first time to her beloved uncles.

"Hands on your head," said Matt and Sherry assumed the familiar pose. She maintained eye contact with her audience and was pleased to note their admiration of her charms. She felt goose bumps as she felt Walter and Brian's eyes roving all over her.

"Turn in place," said Matt and Sherry did a few slow turns affording her audience a view from all angles.

"Now take your panties off completely, give them to your mom and let's have you do some apology squats," said Matt predictably.

Sherry knew it was coming but it still did not alleviate her humiliation.

She peeled her panties off and walked over to her mom and gave it to her only to be admonished with, "Shameless slut!"

Sherry turned red under that insult but again her pussy responded with its approval of public humiliation. She moaned and proceeded to stand in front of them and commence her apology squats.

"I am sorry I have been such a naughty girl," she said while doing her squats and Brian and Walter looked amazed that the sassy, spirited girl they knew would consent to humiliating herself like this.

"Human sexuality is a strange thing," they would contemplate later when the sexual tension and their hard-ons had subsided but right now their feverish minds were relishing the ravishing naked beauty in front of them demurely performing apology squats.

They had been to their share of nudie bars on their travels, but nothing, absolutely nothing would ever live up to this.

Matt had Sherry move around and do ten squats in front of each of them and after forty squats, it was finally over, much to Walter and Brian's disappointment. Like others before them, they had found Sherry's punishments to be absolutely addictive and could not get enough of it.

He then had her kneel in front of everyone and thank them for punishing her.

"Thank you, dear Mother for punishing me," said Sherry kneeling naked in front of her delighted mother.

"Always my pleasure, dear daughter," said Suzy happily, making no secret of the fact that this was not the first time.

"Thank you for punishing me, Uncle Brian," said Sherry.

Uncle Brian patted her head lovingly.

"Thank you for punishing me, Sweetheart," said Sherry now kneeling in front of her beau.

"I am eternally grateful for this," said Matt kissing her hand.

"Thank you for punishing me, Uncle Walter," said Sherry now kneeling in front of Walter.

"We still adore and respect you, Sweetheart, Nothing will ever change that," assured Walter kindly as he took her hand and kissed it gratefully.

Matt beckoned the group to go up the stairs so that Sherry could dress in private. Not that the modesty of dressing in private mattered much after what she had gone through. But it was Matt's way of assuring everyone that there were lines that would not be crossed.

Sherry dressed and joined the group upstairs where they fixed dinner and chatted and ate happily.

They recounted affectionate stories from their shared past and there was not even a hint of the bizarre happenings in the basement minutes ago.

It was the group's way of implicitly assuring Sherry that nothing had changed and she would not be made to feel awkward about what had happened in the basement.

The group's ability to converse and wine and dine with merriment did more to make her comfortable than any explicit assurance could have.

Yet, there was one more surprise left for the evening.

As Walter and Brian were departing, Don said, "I have missed you bastards terribly you know. Make it a point to come here again and you will be rewarded. Next time, we will have Suzy punished in front of you."

Suzy jumped and blushed furiously when she heard that.

Yet she was excited at the prospect. She had been envious of her daughter garnering all the attention, so some attention to her would not be unwelcome.

She looked at ceiling, rolled her eyes, tilted her head and shrugged acquiescingly.

She knelt before Don and said, "Yes Master. I have been a bad wife. Please punish me next time in front of our dear friends, Brian and Walter."

Brian and Walter looked shocked, but smiled. They looked curiously at Don. When had their gentle friend turned into such a monster?

"Suzy that alone will be worth flying three thousand miles for," said Brian gallantly.

"Copy that," said Walter as they turned and walked out leaving their bizarre events of the day and their demented friend behind.

"We should punish them together next time" they heard an excited Matt exclaim as he closed the door and Brian and Walter shook their head in disbelief as they got into their rental car and drove off to the airport.

12