Shh: The Quiet Fuck

Story Info
He takes her in the ass as the others in the room sleep.
3.5k words
4.4
81.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the ideal June summer day. Aerosmith sang on the radio, the sun streamed into the cab of the attractive blue pickup truck, and the breeze from the highway blew in, making my dark blonde locks fly around my face wildly. Though the ride had been nice, I was eager to get out of the car – it was a bit of a tight squeeze, with four guys packed in around me.

I was the only woman on a spur-of-the moment trip to Ohio to see a rock concert. I didn't mind – they were all friends, and one was my boyfriend, Pavel. In college and still living with our parents, we rarely got time to be by ourselves. Staying overnight at a hotel would be the perfect opportunity – that is, if the group of friends hadn't come along.

Pavel navigated the truck off the highway finally, and we pulled into the lot of a no-frills hotel.

I stepped out of the truck once we rolled to stop, yearning to stretch my legs. I was wearing a pair of high-cut shorts that displayed my toned, tanned legs nicely, but they weren't the most comfortable for travel. With it I had on a casual tee-shirt, planning to change into a sexy, low cut shirt before the concert. I raised my arms skyward in a stretch, and then bent over in an elongated back stretch. As my boyfriend walked by, he spanked my ass playfully, and I straightened up and raised a brow at him – his friends had probably witnessed it, but I didn't care enough to say anything.

He put a hand possessively on the small of my back and guided me toward the doors to the lobby. We'd get the room keys while the others waited in the car.

"You're in Room 12, right down the hall and to the left," the hotel desk clerk said with a pronounced Mid-Western accent, after we explained our reservation. She pushed three plain door keys toward Pavel and I, then tipped her head in a smile. "Enjoy your stay," she added somewhat absentmindedly as we headed back for the truck, which was parked right outside of the lobby.

"This doesn't look too bad," I said to Pavel, glancing at the modern-looking water fountain in the center of the room. It was a bit much, but it looked new and updated.

He nodded, and we walked outside and approached the truck. "It looks okay. But even if it's not, it's just for one night. And really, we'll be getting back so late from the concert it shouldn't matter."

"Yeah," I conceded, and then walked around to the passenger door of his Dodge truck. I glanced at my reflection quickly in the side mirror: my hair looked somewhat wind blown, and my cheeks were a bit dewy, but I decided it was a good look. Over my shoulder, Pavel's friend Todd saw me glancing at myself and winked teasingly, and I smirked back. He wasn't serious, but I didn't mind the pseudo-flirtation.

"We got the keys," I said after a moment, tossing one back to Todd to keep. "We can drive 'round the side and start getting our things into the room."

The five of us gathered up the overnight bags from the truck bed and headed inside, knowing we had to be quick if we wanted to stop for dinner before the concert.

The room wasn't as nice as the lobby. The décor was flowery and reminiscent of gaudy old woman's sitting room, and the light above the sink at the back of the room flickered with constant effort to stay on. There were two queen sized beds. We had ordered one cot, but it hadn't arrived yet.

The cot was for me to sleep on. Pavel and I were perfectly content to sleep in the same bed, but the situation seemed a bit out of place with our long-time friends there – this wasn't exactly supposed to be a romantic weekend.

"I'll run to the front desk and ask about the cot," I said. "Then we'll leave for dinner."

The woman at the desk didn't notice my arrival. Her head was bent over an aged looking printer, and she was muttering angrily at the machine. I paused for a moment, and then flashed a smile.

"Excuse me." My voice was exceptionally polite and sweet.

She glanced up and offered a somewhat sheepish smile – her left hand was covered in ink, probably from trying to fix a paper jam. "Hello."

"Hi, I just checked in a moment ago," I said quickly, though in a pleasant tone. "I noticed we didn't get the cot we requested with the room?"

"Oh – right. Room service hasn't been down yet, but they'll bring you one, alright hon?" A quick smile came to her lips, then she was back to fixing the printer.

I lingered for a moment, not entirely convinced, but realizing I'd have to accept the woman's answer. Somehow, her reference to me as "hon" made her seem less credible, as if she took me less seriously.

"Okay, it'll be there when we get back tonight then," I echoed in confirmation.

I didn't receive an audible reply, so I headed back to the room, and continued getting ready for the concert until it was time to go.

The concert ran late, as they all do. It wasn't without its moments. Mardi Gras beads were being handed out free by a local company, so men were collecting them around their necks and offering to give them to drunken girls in exchange for a flash. I had applied some smudged eyeliner to achieve a sexy look, and I had slipped into a tight-fitting ribbed tee-shirt that had an extremely low neckline, revealing my perky C-cup breasts. I had several offers for free beads – but I didn't take them up. My boyfriend was the only man that would be getting a free show from me anytime soon – and even that didn't seem likely that night, unfortunately.

After the concert, it took us some time to get out of the parking lot and back onto the freeway – cops were everywhere redirecting traffic, and we managed to get lost on a country road for awhile. It was fun, but I was ready to get back and get under the sheets. We finally got back to the brightly-lit hotel a little before one in the morning. The parking lot was full, and from the looks of it, most of the other guests were sleeping, their windows covered with the musty flowered curtains.

We piled back into our room, and quickly discovered the cot was not there. My eyebrows rose with vague amusement. It seems we might have a situation, I mused. Pavel glanced at me, his brows raised similarly, and then I headed to the front desk. If they were still there, I could get the cot... but then again, the night could be more interesting if I didn't get it. I would most likely then get to sleep next to my boyfriend, a rarity since we lived apart.

I checked anyway for the cot. The desk was not staffed, so I turned back to the room, resisting the urge to smile.

Several moments later and after a few notable looks of discomfort from the others, it was decided: Pavel and I in one bed, two in the other, one on the floor. I went to get ready for bed, wishing I could don my usual nightclothes, which consisted only of a skimpy gown, but instead I opted for a pair of cotton drawstring pants and a plain tank top. I wore no bra or panties – they were uncomfortable at night. I knew the guys might be able to see the outline of my breasts through my shirt, so I kept my arms crossed as I lightly tread across the room and hopped into bed.

After some conversation and reminiscing of the concert, everyone settled into their beds. Pavel and I, under the pretending to be reluctant and embarrassed, slipped underneath the unremarkable cotton sheets of our cozy bed.

"I'll sleep on top of the sheet," Pavel said, his voice pitched louder than necessary, intending to ease the discomfort the other three inhabitants of the room seemed to feel. The statement didn't seem to ease any tension, and for the most part when ignored.

I nestled underneath the cool sheets, turning to one side, my cotton pajama bottoms slipping down my hips slightly. It was a shame Pavel's legs weren't brushing against mine. I felt him next to me, but our skin could make no contact.

Of course, it would be completely inappropriate to do so much as cuddle in the present situation, so my disappointment was somewhat assuaged. In different circumstances, sleeping next to each other could mean so much more.

The room fell silent and dark as the last light was flicked off and everyone settled into their place. I shifted slightly, getting comfortable and tentatively closing my eyes, allowing my mind to wander. If nothing else, I could have Pavel next to me in the proper way in my mind.

I imagined a plush hotel room, lit by gently flickering candles, and shadows falling against the wall, morphed into sensual, sexy shapes. I was wearing a see-through black little thing, frilly and fit only to strip out of. Meanwhile, Pavel was lying across the bed, propped up by his elbow, muscles tense. He was wearing only a pair of nicely-fitting silk black boxers, which showed definition in all of the right places...

I was torn from my reverie by a loud cough from the room, reminding me quickly of the present situation. One room, four other people, and me and my overactive imagination. Chasing the thoughts from my mind, I turned back toward Pavel, my eyes open. I expected him to be turned away or otherwise sleeping. Instead, my eyes met with his electric blue stare, with his eyebrows raised mischievously. I felt a hand trace up my thigh through the barrier of the sheet, and I shivered and met his gaze with an impish look of my own.

Taking great care to make only the most natural sounding stirrings, Pavel slipped underneath the sheet, and rested his hands on my hips, which were left exposed because of my low-riding pajama bottoms. His hands were the perfect balance of soft and hard. They didn't hurt me as they traced a bit lower on my hips, but there was just enough roughness there to make a woman know she was being touched by a man.

After allowing for a few more moments of silence, I rolled over and then moved to nestle my bottom up against him. I was not surprised to feel his thick cock rigid underneath his basketball shorts – I wiggled my bottom against him to tease him, then glanced over my shoulder with raised brows, and tried to steal a glance at the other bed. Were the others still awake? Did they know what was going on? It didn't matter, I decided. This was still innocent, and it probably wouldn't go further. I closed my eyes again. It certainly was nice to be able to fall asleep pressed seductively against my man.

Moments later, I felt Pavel shift, and quite suddenly, his hands were roughly shoving my loose pajama bottoms down, exposing my bare pussy and ass. I didn't expect this – I almost squealed, but was content to simply shift and part my legs and allow him access.

Pavel's hand was upon me at once. He cupped my ass cheeks and then pinched them lightly, before moving his palm over my hip and then cupping my pussy. He wasted no time in parting my shaved pussy lips and slipping a finger near my opening. I knew he could feel how wet I was for him. I looked over my shoulder and bit my lip coyly, before quietly moving my hand backward and grabbing for his package.

To my surprise, he too had slipped his pants down, and his big cock was fully erect and waiting for my grasp. I pumped it a few times, but this made a loud, repetitive sound through the sheets, and I soon had to stop.

Someone shifted on the other bed, and for a moment, we both stopped – my hand on the tip of his throbbing cock, his hand now parting one of my ass cheeks and leaving me feeling naughty. I shifted until I faced him, and our eyes met, understanding each other within seconds, due to the years we'd spent together. We should stop, I tried to convey, thought it came across playfully, and for that, he only inched his fingers closer to my wet pussy and then dipped inside.

I nearly trembled, but managed to keep still. We were already shifting around more than a person should, and if one of our friends was listening for suspicious activity, surely they would hear it. I locked my knees and tightened my cunt around his fingers, daring him to continue.

Pavel pulled out his fingers far too soon, leaving me feeling empty. He wiped my pussy juice all over the outside of my pussy, and then traced a hand delicately up to my asshole, wiping the rest of it there. I gave his cock a squeeze, unsure if we were done or not.

A moment passed, and then he gently pushed my hand away. However, instead of turning around and trying to get some sleep, Pavel put both hands on my hips and gently coaxed me back toward him, where his eight inch cock, slick with precum, was waiting for me and my two now wet and ready holes.

I fought back the urge to moan with excitement. It was all so dangerous – at any moment, one of them could flick on a light. One of them might just hear how juicy my pussy was for Pavel's dick...

He positioned the tip of his cock at the opening to my cunt, and I knew it was my job to back into it, making as little noise as possible but making sure my man was taken care of by taking him as deep as I could. I obliged, biting my lip to keep from sighing at the wonderful feeling of being filled and fucked by a very capable man.

A small, barely audible thrust from Pavel ensured he was inside of my pussy balls-deep, and then he reached up my shirt to roughly handle one of my tits, rolling the nipple between his finger and thumb.

I knew we'd made a little too much noise over the past minute or two, so I clenched his cock with my pussy but kept my body very still, faking the notion of sleep. He seemed to understand and stayed inside of me, not moving for a few long, torturous moments. It became too much to bear, and I squirmed until I found a way to move ever-so-slightly, enabling his cock to bob in and out of my fuckhole. I reached a hand down and rubbed my clit slowly, building my excitement.

I felt the heat from Pavel's body behind me, and a few barely audible, whispery moans let me know my man was fully enjoying my pussy from behind. To add to his pleasure, I silently moved a hand across his body and reached down to cup his balls, which were warm. After a moment, I slipped a finger behind his balls and stroked the skin behind them, one of his favorite spots.

For all of the attention I was now giving him, Pavel rewarded me by slipping his cock out of my cunt. I pouted, my lower lip sticking out as a shifted only a few inches to look at him. He still wore that impish grin, making me realize there was still more to come. Eagerly, I turned around, willingly spreading my wet hole for him to resume fucking – but I didn't feel his member there. Instead, the head of his cock poked at my puckered asshole, which was still damp with my own juices.

He wouldn't! I thought, my eyes widening in the dark. Anal sex here? Right now? I didn't get a chance to say no – I still had my ass and pussy spread for him, and Pavel wasted no time in spreading more lube onto my asshole – presumably with spit – and then risking a rather loud stirring noise to thrust the head of his dick into my tight little asshole.

I knew I couldn't pull away – he'd just made a lot of noise, and more would sound suspicious. I didn't want to pull away, it was just that fact that his large cock was sometimes a bit much to take all at once. Pavel was somewhat sensitive to this, and allowed me to adjust to upper part of his length before he slowly slid his member fully into my asshole.

Now, being fucked in the ass is a very different feeling than the pussy. I usually prefer the pussy, but on this night, the raw naughtiness of being violated in my ass – in a room full of people – made me shiver from excitement.

Pavel was half-way in my ass, thrusting in a very stealthy and quiet way – the only way we could. It was torturous. I wanted to feel his cock filling my ass all of the way, but because of the noise, he had to keep it half-way in, thrusting shallow and driving me wild. I reached down and rubbed my clit, squirming in rhythm with his thrusts, feeling my tight asshole being stretched and abused by his massive cock.

I was beginning to get too hot for the oppressive comforter weighing down on my body. I felt a halo of heat emanating from all around my body, centered at where I was joined with my lover. At the perfect moment, Pavel reached his cool, smooth hand up my stomach and onto my chest once again, tweaking my nipple as he slipped his dick further into my ass. I heard his breath come out a bit deeper, and I knew he would soon be releasing his delicious, hot load into me.

The thought of Pavel filling me made me shutter with excitement – I tried to stop it, I knew we were moving just a little too much – but I couldn't. My cunt tightened with excitement, and I reached down to rub some warm pussy juice over my clit. I felt his dick filling my ass, and I began to cum, being as silent as possible, which just made everything more intense.

Afterwards, my man was still inside of me. He didn't cum yet, I thought, pushing my spread asshole down further on his cock so he could enjoy my tightness. It was hard to tell – I was experiencing so much ecstasy, I admittedly didn't pause to feel if he was shaking as much as I was. However, when I pushed myself further down on him, he reacted by gently pulling away.

Around this time, someone in the other bed had shifted and moved quite a bit, indicating they were still awake. I frowned, thinking perhaps we needed to resume in a moment. But as soon as Pavel's cock was out of my puckered asshole, I quickly realized that my lover had finished too – and my used ass was now a dripping creampie, full of his cum.

I smiled in enjoyment to myself – knowing I was full of Pavel's cum always made me horny again – then I turned to look at him. We exchanged a wicked smile, but mine quickly faded. Although I loved the feeling of the creampie, I had to clean up, lest be left with stained sheets and pants. But I couldn't go into the bathroom without my bottoms – I did the walk to shame to the bathroom, wearing my pants loosely and feeling his cum drip down my thighs. I cleaned up a little bit, but not too much. I would sleep better with a reminder of the night's naughty activities inside of my asshole – a well deserved load of his cum.

I slipped back between the sheets, which he was still underneath as well. His strong arms were welcoming and warm, and he held onto me, kissing my forehead in thanks. I kissed his collarbone, and we feel asleep in each others arms.

The next morning we awoke on opposite sides of the beds, with the sheets in disarray. By the looks of it, nobody would suspect that we had a wild fuck the night before. We said nothing of it that day, but glanced at each other a few times, knowing we'd gotten away with it.