Shhhh! Sister Finds Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes. Bite it, chew on it." Lynn moaned loudly. When I bit, it was like turning on a switch. Lynn grabbed the back of my head and began bouncing hard. Lynn began moaning loudly and my sack tightened. Sperm spewed forth. I pushed up hard and bit her nipple. Lynn yelled out, "Hot! Oh God, your cum is so hot! Mmmm, yessss." She was grinding back on my upward thrust. As my erection stopped throbbing, we fell limply to the bed. Gasping. After we regained our breath, Lynn raised her head. Grabbed my face and kissed me. "Oh, Dear God! I knew it'd be good to fuck you!" She continued kissing. As the tightness of her pussy squeezed my penis keeping me erect. "Stay with me,OK?"

"Huh? Stay with you? I'm not going anywhere."

"I'm going to turn around. Then we can roll to the side. I'll pull my legs up and we can get on our knees."

"Yeah, OK. I've done that before. I'm not new to fucking, you know."

"Don't get smart! We're new to fucking. So, stay with me."

"Yes Master."

"Keep it up and I'll pinch your cock off with my pussy."

We both laughed. Lynn turned around and we fell to the side. Keeping the momentum, we continued to our knees. On the edge of the bed. Out of frame, we moved back to the middle of the bed.

Lynn looked at the TV and said, "Can't see anything but your hairy ass. Let's turn sideways."

Once we got sideways, Lynn said, "That's better. Now we can see your cock slamming into me and my tits swinging. Yeah! Just like a porn movie."

"Jesus Lynn, when did you get so nasty?"

"I've always been a bad girl, In private. A Lady in public."

Lynn began moving and said, "Can you really give it to me? I want you to fuck me hard. It's been a long time since I've felt stretched like this. And, I want pounded."

I didn't say anything. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting. Building speed, we began slamming against each other.

Lynn was pushing back against me. Her head dropped to the bed as she loudly grunted out, "OH! GOD! DAMN!"

I looked down and saw blood on my erection and slowed down.

"Don't fucking stop." Lynn commanded. "Don't you dare fucking stop! Pound me!"

'OK!' I thought. 'If that's what you want. That's what your gonna get.' I quickly started pulling on her hips and thrusting into her again.

"Ooooh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ungh! Ungh!" The first actual screaming, I'd heard in years. Over and over.

Lynn's screaming, my exertion, and yes, the pain of our slamming together, held off my climax. Lynn was like some kind of wild woman wanting more and more. I was running out of steam and closed my eyes to concentrate on my own climax. I was beginning to think, I wouldn't be able to ejaculate. Then suddenly, my penis felt like it was on fire and I exploded into Lynn's pussy. I collapsed on top of her. Mashing her beneath me. I don't know how long I was out. When my senses returned, I heard Lynn saying something about me being heavy. It took everything I had to roll to the side. Lynn rolled with me and we just lay there breathing heavily.

Lynn's pussy finally releaased my penis and she turned to face me. She threw her arm over me and began kissing me all over my face. "I Love You. I've needed fucked like that since Cindy was born."

I was to weak to say anything. And I couldn't have anyway, she was hugging and kissing me again. As my strength returned, I pushed her back and tried to look down. I wanted to see if she was still bleeding.

"What's the matter?" Lynn said disappointed.

"You were bleeding."

"Oh, don't worry about that. I knew, I would. It'll stop, if it hasn't already." She pulled my face back up and was smiling.

"Didn't that hurt?"

"Yes! But, not for long. Believe me lover. I don't get fucked like that anymore. And, I needed it. I'll be fine. Really!"

"Anymore? You two, do have sex, don't ya?"

"Of course we do!" She said with a chuckle. "But since my pussy had to be rebuilt, he can't get past hurting me. He's longer than you, but you're much thicker. Much Thicker! And that's the difference. I needed that stretched, hard fuck" She began caressing my face and kissing me again.

We showered together and naturally got frisky again. She sucked me off and I ate pussy. Paying particular attention to how it felt to my lips and tongue. The small tightness of it is amazing compared to what I'm used to.

I wanted to know about this, rebuilding her pussy stuff. I knew there was a problem when her youngest was born. And I knew she had some kind of surgery shortly afterward. I didn't know what had happened. Instead of parting as in normal childbirth, Lynn's pelvis shattered. The subsequent injuries to mother and baby were pretty severe. The doctor and nurse both lost their license. Cindy recovered with some nasty scars. Which she considers a badge of honor. Lynn's pelvis and vaginal muscles had to be repaired using plastic mesh. It resulted in her vaginal opening being one inch in diameter, and staying that way. Jim loves the tightness and calls her his 'Perpetual Virgin.' But, he never gave her a hard fucking again. Lynn says that while Jim is longer than I am, I am half again, or more, thicker than he is. She also says, I get harder than Jim. I've never considered myself anything but normal and hearing her talk made me feel like a stud.

She promised to let me watch one of their home movies. I'm finding out about my families perversions, more and more. I thought I was perverted due to my mom fantasies but recent events say otherwise.

I took Lynn out to lunch. The difference in how she related to me was very enjoyable. She began pressing me to help her get together with dad. I tensed up and said, "I'm not pimping my sister to my father!"

"Ooooh! You're having your fun with mom!"

"OK! OK! Here's all I'll do. Mom said she needed a few days rest. When she's ready, I'll get her out of the house for the day. I'll call you and you can go over. Dad will be alone, so you can come on to him." She just looked at me without saying anything. "Is that, OK?"

I could tell she was thinking about it. Finally she said, "Yeah, OK! That'll work. But, you gotta give me plenty of time. I mean, I can't just walk in and say "Fuck me." I gotta make it seem to just happen."

We finished eating and stopped by the mall on the way home. After a couple of stores we were walking by Fredricks.

Lynn stopped and asked, "Would you care if I bought some sexy undies to wear for daddy?"

I rolled my eyes. She punched me and said, "Oh come on! What's the matter with that?"

"I didn't say anything."

We went in and the same sales girl was there. She kept watching us as Lynn picked out what she wanted. As Lynn paid, the girl kept looking at me and finally said, "Your wife has good taste."

Lynn quickly said, "Oh. I'm not his wife. I'm his sister." The girls jaw dropped and we left. I wondered what she thought of me now.

Back at the house, Lynn said she needed to go. "It's later than I thought. I better get home. A couple of days, right! You'll call in a couple of days?" She put her arms around my neck and wiggled against me as she gave me a quick kiss.

"As soon as I know something, you'll know something. OK!"

"K." Then she kissed me fervently, stirring the desires again. When she broke the kiss she whispered in my ear, "Damn, I wish we'd done this years ago." She kissed my neck and quickly left.

I had no sooner walked in the house when the phone rang. It was Mom. She wanted to know if I had talked to Lynn yet. I told her we had just gotten back from lunch. We'd had a long talk and everything was fine. Mom was relieved. It seems Lynn had been acting strange for a couple of days. Maybe Lynn wasn't telling me everything, after all.

"Are you feeling better?"

"I can sit now. I'm not used to what we did last night and I don't think I can do it like that very often."

"Well, maybe we shouldn't do it, like that."

"Oh, Sweetie, don't say that! I loved it! And I definitely want it again."

"But, if it hurts."

"Listen. The first time your father fucked me in the ass, it hurt terribly. I didn't know if I could do it again. But, I liked it. And after a few times. It didn't hurt anymore. I'm sure that after a few times it won't hurt anymore, either. As much as I liked it, don't you dare tell me, you won't do it again!"

"Mom, you know I couldn't deny you anything. I just don't like hurting anyone! Especially, you!"

"You weren't hurting me. You gave me what I needed. Now it's settled. Our love will lead the way and we'll continue our adventure in sex. In Love."

"I do Love You Mom."

"I Love You to Sweetie! See you soon. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up feeling better but bewildered. I have never done anything even close, to what the rest of my family has done. I'm loving it. And wishing, we had been doing it all along. Perverted? Frankly, I don't care.

Just then, Lynn called, she had forgotten the video. I told her it wasn't going anywhere.

The next few days, I spent thinking of our perversions. Mid morning on the third day, Mom called. She was on the way to my house and had a flat tire. I went to change it and questioned mom to make sure she could be away all day. I also made sure dad was going to be home. As I followed mom to my place, I called Lynn and told her. Lynn immediately sounded like a giddy little teenager.

When we got to my house, mom wanted to know why I wanted to know if dad would be home alone. And that she could be gone all day.

"Well, it's my turn to be bad."

"Huh?"

"You're going to find out anyway. So get comfortable and I'll tell you all about it." Mom sat, smiling and attentive as I told her about what Lynn and I had done.

When I finished, Mom said, "Oh dear. You know, I never thought about Lynn. So, right now, she's probably at the house to get her father in bed."

"That is the idea."

"You said, you made a video."

"Yeah." I suddenly had guilty feelings.

Mom could tell, and said, "Don't feel bad about it. I want to watch it. Just make sure nobody else sees it. OK!" Mom caressed my face and kissed me. "Now, go get it and let's watch it."

I went to get it from my hiding place. When I returned, Mom was sitting on the couch, feet up on the coffee table. Bra and panties laying next to her feet. I looked up and her blouse was unbuttoned, revealing an expanse of skin from neck to waist. I immediately felt a stirring in my groin.

I put the tape in, and Mom said, "I know it's early. But, before you start it, would you get us a glass of wine?"

When I returned with the wine, I noticed Mom's skirt was pushed up. I couldn't see anything. But it was obvious, she had been playing with herself. I sat and poured the wine as Mom rubbed my back. When I handed Mom her glass, she deliberately exposed her breasts.

She downed half the glass, before she softly said, "Slow down girl! You're getting to excited."

I smiled, and Mom reached for my head, pulling me into a kiss. We settled back. Mom snuggled against me. As I started the video, I said, "Don't expect much. The camera was just sitting on the dresser."

"I just want to see what my babies have done." Mom said softly and slipped her hand under my shirt.

As the video started, Mom's head slipped lower and she began undoing my pants. I began fondling her breasts. We pushed my pants down as we watched my penis enter Lynn's pussy. You could clearly see how much the skin was pulled tight on my penis.

"That's the first time your cock has been in Lynn's pussy?"

"Yes." I whispered.

"She looks extremely tight."

"O oh." I moaned. "She is."

Mom had a tight grip on my erection as she slowly stroked up and down. I moved my hand to play with Mom's pussy and found her already very wet. Suddenly, Mom moved her head down. She had me in her mouth to the base, in one motion. I almost ejaculated. For a split second, the sensations were just like entering Mom's pussy. As the sensations subsided, Mom slowly eased her lips in a tight grip up my shaft. It was all I could do to remember to keep fingering her wet squishy pussy.

We both began keeping time with the video. To me it felt like I was reliving the experience. It was excruciatingly pleasurable, watching myself fuck Lynn as Mom sucked on me.

Nearing the video climax, I could tell Mom wanted to cum along with it. She began milking me with her mouth as she massaged my testicles and rolled her hips around. Amazingly, I had almost gotten my entire hand into Mom's pussy.

I thought, "Why not." I pushed a little harder. At first there was firm resistance. Then, pop, my entire hand was in Mom's pussy. Her head flew back and she cried out, "Oh My Fucking God!" And began thrusting her hips. Mom dropped her head back down and began devouring my penis as she rolled her hips. I began twisting my arm back and forth while moving it in and out. Mom was like a wild woman. Her lips were tight around my penis as they moved rapidly from base to tip, very fast. I could feel the heat build in her pussy. Mom began to shake violently. Her pussy flooded and she went limp. My throbbing erection, fully in her mouth. Grabbing Mom's hair, I pulled her head up so she could breath. Then I tried to pull my hand out and couldn't.

Trapped, I couldn't think of what to do. "Oh Shit!" I thought. "I'm in trouble now."

With short gasps of air, Mom started to come around. "My ... Dear ... God! How'd ... you ... do ... that?"

My eyes were big from surprise and fright. Mom looked down to see my arm disappear into her pussy. At first she just looked at the sight. She tried to move and looked at me. Then she said, "Pull your hand out, Stephen."

I looked at her pitifully and said, "I can't. It's stuck."

"Oh Shit! Oh Shit! What're we gonna do? We can't go to the emergency room, like this!"

I started laughing. Mom looked at me angrily for a second. "They'd get a kick out of this, wouldn't they? I said.

Mom also started laughing. "Yeah, this would probably be the event of the year."

We stopped laughing and I told Mom to get across my shoulders. I carried her to the bathroom. Got the oil and went to the bedroom. I told Mom to lay back and relax. Then I oiled us up real good and began working my arm in and out. Pulling harder each time. Mom was beginning to respond to it and loosened up more. Pulling harder, my hand popped out. Mom screamed, "Ahhhh! OH! Dear God, that hurt!"

"Sorry!"

"That felt absolutely wonderful. But, if you ever do it again, I'll strangle you."

"Don't worry, I won't take that chance again."

"Damn, my pussy hurts! You need to make it feel better. Get your mouth down there and take care of it!"

I didn't hesitate and began kissing, licking, and sucking her pussy. I mean, it was my bright idea to stick my hand in there. I kept it up until it felt like my jaw was going to lock up. I lost count of how many orgasms Mom had. With each one, she seemed to pull my head into her with more force. It even flashed through my mind that she was trying to get even by pulling my head inside her pussy.

I noticed Mom wasn't moving, making sounds or anything. My jaw was locking up and my tongue hurt. I looked up and found Mom asleep. "Well shit! I've never put a woman to sleep eating pussy before." I whispered to myself.

I covered Mom up and went back to the livingroom. After I straightened things up, I sat there sipping wine, thinking about the past few weeks. All I wanted was sexual intimacy with mom. Not a degenerate lifestyle. It is just so hard to believe how nasty my family is and has been.

Lost in thought, I was startled by Mom's voice. "Dammit, Stephen! Now I can't fuck again!" My head spun around to see her standing there cupping her pussy in her hands. The sound of her voice made me cringe.

"Jesus, Mom! I'm sorry! Really!"

She waddled over and sat next to me. "I know you are, but it still hurts." There was a short pause as Mom took my hand and studied it. "How in the world did you get this in me?"

"Jesus, I don't know. Getting it in wasn't that hard. Getting it out was ... well, getting it out was the problem."

"Um yes. I remember. When your hand went in, it hurt. But you started moving it and pleasure took over. It felt like I was being fucked by the biggest cock in the world and in an instant, I lost control."

"Yeah, the way you responded was wild."

"I didn't respond. My body just, just took over. I was lost to the big cock fucking me. All my nerves were firing. It even felt like my toes were cumming. Then I blacked out."

"I know. You passed out with my erection buried in your mouth. I had to pull your head away so you could breath."

"That'd be something for the papers, wouldn't it? Sunday School teacher dies with a cock in her throat."

"Mom, what I don't understand is why it was so hard to get my hand out."

"Um, when I came to, I felt the pressure. I realized what was done and I got scared, really scared. I guess the tension clamped me shut. Even with the oil and you eating me, I wasn't relaxed. When you pulled your hand out, it felt like dry childbirth and hurt like hell. The fucking was good. But, the entry and exit are something I never want to feel again. I'm amazed that you got your hand in my pussy in the first place."

"It's over now and I'm certainly not going to try it again."

"When I can finally fuck all I want this happens. I guess it's going to be oral sex for a few more days. On that note, since you did it to me, you can soothe me again." Mom kissed me then settled back and said, "Well, what are you waiting for? My pussy needs soothing."

I got on my knees and began licking her like a dutiful little puppy. Mom made me keep at it for quite a while. Oohing and aahing. I was beginning to feel the strain, especially since my jaw had already gotten a workout earlier.

Mom grabbed me by the ears and pulled me up. She kissed me passionately before saying, "Your punishment for hurting me, isn't all that bad, is it?"

"No Ma'am." I said softly.

Mom rolled to the side, ending up on top of me. "Now be a good boy and feed mommy." She said as she slid down my body to kneel between my legs. She kissed my soft penis and said, "What's the matter, doesn't mommy turn you on." My erection immediately started to grow and she kissed my penis again. She didn't touch me with her hand until I was fully erect. Taking my shaft in her hand and licking my glans she said, "Now let's see how fast you can fill mommies mouth with cum." Parting her lips she sucked momentarily on my glans before sliding her lips tightly down my shaft.

12