Ship To Shore Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark said to me " she is really something else – you are a lucky man!"

I smiled and said the best has yet to come – "she can take all three of us on at once." The two guys faces were something else as I called forward to Babs to lube up as we were going to fuck the ass off her.

Babs came in to the cabin with a smile on her face and said " mmmm sounds as if we're going to have a bit of fun – but before you get my ass I want a bit of fun on top of one of you." Pointing to Mark she smiled and said " you've got the best cock so I'll do you first." Pushing him down on the bed she lowered herself on to his, by now very stiffened young cock, and started to ride him. The bobbing of her ass was too much for Ed and I so while I parted her hips to see her rosebud glistening with lube he went for her mouth. I rammed my cock home and started to ride her in motion with the thrusts coming from Ed in her mouth and Mark in her pussy. It never ceases to excite me the feeling of my cock rubbing against another thrusting cock with only her thin wall between bowel and vagina in between.

We were all soon cumming off in our respective orifices and while I was fairly sated the other two guys were obviously keen to take advantage of this insatiable big woman and double teamed her four more times each buggering her twice.

By the time we dragged ourselves back to the hotel at c 4.00 am Babs had been well and truly fucked in all her orifices and had accepted the guy's invitation to go sailing the next day instead of going to the antiques fair.

Bu that is another story.

12