Sholan Alliance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

The next morning they finally woke and Billy took a long shower. "I feel beat and all I did was watch the tubes re-crystallize and worked on some possible changes to the engines." His eyes were closed and he didn't notice her sort of sneak up behind him and with a grin lightly ran the tips of her claws down his sided. When she did that his eyes popped open and he jerked as that really tickled. "Gah, you evil woman that tickled." He turned around and was giving her the eyeball. "I will find some way to get back at you for that."

She snickered at him. "You look more awake now though." Satasha came closer and wrapped her arms around him and gave him a good hug. Her emotions about him were mixed. She really did like him but was sort of trying to hold her feelings for him at arm's length since they would probably never see each other again once she got to the Mother Ship.

Billy grumbled at her and started washing up. He wanted at those tubes post haste. The VR glasses hadn't alerted him to any problems and that was a good thing. It had been too much to hope for that the process worked the first time. He hurried through breakfast and almost ran to the slip and the tubes. All the women were laughing at him as he hurried over.

~~~

The Combat Scout Ship had just slipped into the solar system after spending a goodly amount of time looking for any signs of the scout. They hadn't found any debris though that didn't necessarily mean it hadn't been destroyed since they didn't have the exact path she was using. Once in system they paused near Saturn since the radiation from it would add to their shielding. Their sensors were good enough that they could still scan the system and let their computers process what was going on.

That was going to take some time since they hadn't taken the time to let their computers start processing the language. As their computers were doing that they would be scanning for any sort of transmission from the missing scout ship. By now they had the warp signature of most of the ships coming and going identified. None of the signatures matched the drive signature they were looking for. For now they would stay where they were and keep scanning.

~~~

Billy grabbed a different set of glasses and the instrument needed to scan the tube. He walked out and slowly and carefully scanned the entire tube and it took a bit over an hour for the scan. By the time he was done he stood there for a moment and then let out a rebel yell. "Holly shit it fucking worked. It really fucking worked. Take that assholes." He started almost dancing in place with glee.

Satasha had been inside his ship doing more scans and chasing down bits and pieces that tickled her curiosity when she heard him holler. She climbed out and had to giggle at the dance he was doing as he was shaking his fist at the sky. Satasha was heading over when the other females came out to see what was going on. "So Yilly did..." She didn't get any further before he wrapped his arms around her swinging her in a circle before giving her a good kiss.

"It worked first time. I scanned the entire tube and it re-crystallized in a consistent manner. I could stick this tube in and it would work fine. I had been planning on using this as parts for welding other tubes but I won't need to." He danced a bit more and grinned. "If I can get the other tubes to crystallize correctly the first time we can have her back together and ready to fly in two weeks or so."

Satasha looked shocked for a moment and then started purring. "It will be good to get back in space and report what I have found. I want to show you our Mother Ship as well." She ignored the pang of losing him and knew he was going to feel it as well. "Well let's get this tube off and the others on and get started."

Sally waited for her father to move the truck before lightly touching Satasha. "You are going to miss him aren't you? You have been good for him and I know he is going to miss you as well." She gave her a light hug. "I have been really thinking about it and do want to come back with you. I do need training and have come to realize it." She also wanted to keep an eye on her father so she was there when the two of them were separated.

Satasha returned the hug. "I will miss him and badly but I have a feeling that we are going to be separated and he will be sent back. A first contact team will be sent and I will probably be sent back to scouting." She sighed and then looked pleased with Sally for her decision. "Good for you. Your species is the first we have found with any sort of telepathic abilities."

By now Billy had removed the test set of tubes and was starting to winch the actual tubes onto the flatbed and secured them down. There were three sets so it would take a few days and cost a pretty penny but less than a new tube by far. With luck the tubes would be done by the end of the week and he could start reinstalling them. That would take three or four days and then the engines would need to be recertified. Two weeks was an optimistic time frame but he was hoping. From what Satasha had indicated she had been away from her Ship for close to half a year and had been on planet for about two months.

When he pulled up to the metal shop Sue Anne came out and opened the door for him. Once inside she gave him a good look. "Billy I will make you a deal. The use of the induction heater is free if you will give me a small slice of whatever you make based on what you are doing." Being that he had called and wanted to do three more tubes he was up to something.

Billy considered the offer and then nodded. "I can't tell you what I am doing right now and I don't know how long it might take to get this idea I have up and running though. I can't even guarantee that it will even happen. If'n you can accept that then we have a deal. We can work out the details later." He spit on his hand and held it out. She did the same and the deal was sealed. "I saved the equations on the controller. All you need to do is feed them through and let them cool. When you are done give me a call and I will check them out."

With a nod he climbed in the truck once they had the tubes removed and pulled out. While that was being done he was going to be working on the modifications on the engine. The mods were based on the equations he had worked out. Just for good measure he had run them through a test program several times. That had taken a while since he was using his home computer but everything had checked out. For today though he was taking the day off, maybe even take Satasha on a picnic and relax.

The thought of Satasha leaving really bothered him since he had most definitely developed feelings for her. It was going to hurt when she left his ship but he could deal with it since she had shown him he could care about another woman and even come to love her. He sighed and turned on the radio and had to roll his eyes. The songs were along the lines of losing someone you care for type but they matched his mood at the moment.

Once home he parked the flatbed and walked into the house and found the women folk sitting around the table talking and he settled down. "Well I am taking today off and was going to ask Satasha if she would like to go for a walk and maybe a picnic." He informed the others and then looked at Satasha expectantly.

She tilted her head and smiled at him. "That sounds really lovely. I have only seen what is around your house and ship. It would be nice to see other parts as well." Satasha wanted to talk to Billy alone and not while they were working. "No talking ship stuff though. I want to talk to you about things like our families, hobbies, and whatever that doesn't have anything to do with the ship." Her voice was firm.

Billy had to laugh at that. "I had planned on that already so you don't have to worry." He pulled some bread, cheese, and lunch meat from the fridge and started working on a number of sandwiches some of which were heavy on the meat for Satasha. He was whistling as he worked and didn't notice the looks being traded between his daughter and friends.

Sally went to get the cooler for them since she figured they would be gone a while. While she was at it she grabbed a quilt as well. By the time she got back her father was stacking the sandwiches back in the bag the bread had come in and smiled at her.

"Thanks hun." He gave her a peck as he took the cooler and loaded it up with the sandwiches and a few other items. This included a bottle of wine and some glasses. Last of all was the blue ice to keep everything cool. "Well shall we Satasha?"

She took the quilt as he grabbed the cooler and they walked out of the house. Once they were outside Satasha took his free hand and laced her fingers with his and gave his hand a squeeze. "I think it is going to be nice to see more of your property. All I have really seen was the inside of one ship or the other." She lightly leaned against him for a moment and enjoyed the contact.

Billy sighed. "I should have done this sooner, take you on a picnic and show you around. It was almost too late when I thought of this." He had been startled when she had taken his hand but it felt good. Her hands were different than his since she could run on all fours. "Do you swim? The place I am thinking of is about two miles walk and has a lovely pond."

Satasha had felt a slight pensiveness from him and had a feeling why. It was something they were going to need to discuss at some point because she was feeling much the same way. "Oh yes swimming is a great deal of fun." That actually sounded like a good way to relax either before or after they talked. "Well lead the way."

Billy smiled. "I was hoping you would say that. Even if you hadn't the spot is lovely and a nice place to relax." He had already been headed that way. He wasn't in a hurry and it seemed she wasn't either. As they were walking he pointed out some of the things he loved about his lands. The trees, birds, and other plants and animal on his property. He mentioned where he knew a vixen usually denned when she had kits and other features.

Satasha was enjoying the walk and the things Billy was pointing out. It seemed that for all the traveling he did he knew his land well. She had to wonder if he had brought his wife here but wasn't going to ask. She asked questions as they were walking and enjoyed the simple talking they were doing. Eventually they reached the pond and she was impressed. "Wow this is beautiful."

The pond wasn't all that large but from what she could see the water was clean since there was an inlet and outlet so the water was kept fresh. The sun shining through the trees dappled the water as it rippled and she could see some small fish swimming in the shade and catching the occasional bug. As she was looking around Billy set the cooler down and took the quilt and flipped it out in a shaded spot.

"So do you want to wander a bit before a bit of swimming and lunch?" He didn't care if they walked around or settled on the quilt and relaxed and talked for a while. There were a few things he had to tell her and he expected them to be hard to say.

Satasha wanted to talk as well and after a few moments of consideration she moved over to the quilt and after curling her tail out of the way she settled down. "Maybe after we relax for a while we can go for a walk." She patted the ground next to her.

Billy settled down next to her and lay back and relaxed. When Satasha curled up next to him he turned his head and gently kissed her and then licked her nose. He contemplated her for a few moments and lifted his hand to her cheek and worked his fingers into her fur. Billy stroked her fur and then slid his hand around the back of her head and gave her another gentle kiss. "Satasha I want you to know that I have grown to care for you a great deal."

She leaned into the kiss and when he licked her nose she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of his hand in her fur. One thing he didn't realize was that if he slid his hand down her neck much further and even lightly grasped her ruff she would lift her neck to accept him as her companion. When he spoke she almost melted against him. "I can feel that Yilly and I feel much the same way. You have been such a gentleman and taken such good care of me though you didn't have to. You invited me into your house and home and gave me good food and a place to sleep. You are a very special and wonderful man." Her tail curled around one of his legs.

He closed his eyes and rested his cheek against hers and sighed. "I haven't felt this way about a woman since my wife died. I am hesitant to say that I am coming to love you simply because when I take you back we will have to go our own ways. I don't want to lose you but you have a job you have to do and so do I." His voice was quiet and pensive as he spoke and it was very hard to say.

"Oh Yilly you have no idea how much that means to me to hear you say that." Her hand slid around his back and stroked. "I know that I have grown to care for you a great deal as well and wish I could take out a bonding contract with you. I know we can't have cubs but that is how I feel about you." She leaned back and looked at him and licked his nose before lightly nipping at his lips and cheek.

He was rather startled when she mentioned wishing she could take a bonding contract with him and he blushed and lowered his head. He felt her light nips and they meant a great deal to him. At the moment he wasn't in the mood for making love to her since this was something they really needed to talk about. "That would be wonderful if we could and I would say yes." He wasn't thinking when his hand slid down her neck and lightly grasped. Her reaction startled him.

She tensed up and her chin came up and exposed her neck. He contemplated that for a moment since cats and dogs were careful with their necks. Her posturing indicated something and an image came to mind of biting her neck. He leaned forward and opened his mouth and bit down till her posture changed and then he leaned back and let go of the fur on her neck. Now he was wondering exactly why he had chosen to do by that.

Satasha mewled slightly when he bit down and all she could do was close her eyes and enjoy the feelings flowing through her body. When he leaned back and let go of the ruff of her neck she started purring. "I know you don't know exactly what you did by that but it means you took me as your companion. On your world I think the closest match would be boyfriend and girlfriend." He wrapped her hand in his hair and pulled him into a deep kiss.

That rather startled him but after thinking about it they had essentially been acting like that for a while. He felt her draw him into a kiss and returned it. She must be sending her emotions to him and as they mixed with his he had to close his eyes and felt tears start flowing. He had finally started letting go of the loss of his wife and letting another woman in. "God I love you Satasha. I thought it would never happen again but you, an alien female was all it took."

She felt his emotions and listened carefully to what he was saying and when he started crying she pulled him close. Satasha stroked his hair and back as he cried and really let his emotions out. Her purring kept up though she had to grin when he mentioned her as an alien female helping. She snickered slightly. "Well you are an alien male to me and you have stolen my heart so there." She started licking his face clean of the tears which made him start giggling.

After he had cried for a few minutes he heard her speak and it had made him steal a kiss before she started licking his face. It tickled and made him giggle as he tried to get away from her but she was stronger and appeared to be having fun making him giggle. "Gah cat germs!!! Help, need rescue from an over sized kitty with a rough tongue." He had found one or two places where she was ticklish and ran his fingers across her ribs and arm pits.

Satasha squeaked at him and now it was her turn to get away from him and is fingers. "Not fair, I was trying to comfort you and this is what I get?" She finally managed to roll away from him and stood up and glowered at him. "Just for that you can try and catch me in the water." The tabard came off and she ran into the water till it was waist deep on her.

Billy lay there snickering. "Who said you didn't comfort me? You allowed me to take you as your companion, held me while I cried and have shared your bed with me." He watched her dash into the water and hopped to his feet. He stripped off his clothing and ran towards the water and made a shallow dive that took him almost to her before he stood up and wiped the wet hair off his face and grinned at her.

The rest of the day was spent talking and playing and having fun. They both had admitted to their feelings and their feelings of loosing each other. They had slowly made love before swimming for a bit longer and laying in the sun to dry off. Eventually it started getting late and they headed back towards the house. Billy had the empty cooler and she the quilt. As they approached the house the others noticed that they were looking very comfortable with each other.

Sally bit her lower lip as she watched them walk out of the forest. "I am worried about Pappa. I can tell how much he cares for Satasha and that she cares for him. When he takes her back they are going to be separated and that is going to hurt him. I don't want to see him hurt again." When Sandi came over and wrapped an arm around her she leaned into it.

"I understand lovie but he is a grown man and can make his own decision. I know he will be hurt but she has helped him start to heal. It is going to hurt him but she has helped him past the loss of his wife and that is a good thing." She held the girl till the two of them got close to the house and then they went back to working on dinner.

When Billy and Satasha walked into the house Billy had to grin. "Is that fried chicken I smell? Oh my but that smells good. We are going to go brush Satasha's fur out. For some reason after swimming it is sticking out in funny clumps." He grinned when she lightly smacked him. "Also she blames me for what happened that made it stand up like this. Is it my fault she fell into the water and got totally soaked?"

She hissed at him. "It is your fault since you taught me how to dunk by dunking me." She lightly smacked him again and got a laugh from him. She gave him a grumpy look and then smirked. "I got him back though by returning the favor." She was grinning as they walked towards his room where she had a brush.

"Pappa that was mean of you to treat her like that." She pretended to grump at him and then snickered when he looked sort of offended.

"Hey it was in revenge for her giving my face a tongue bath. Her tongue is both a rough section and a softer section and it was tickling." He tried to look insulted but Satasha tickled him and he jerked away and muttered at her. "I might brush your fur in the wrong direction woman." He smacked her bottom and she hissed at him again and they walked off.

The three women were staring at him as he walked away since he hadn't been this playful for a long time. Once in a blue moon it would show but not like this. "Something changed didn't it?" Jenna asked.

Sally nodded and had a contemplative look on her face. "Something most definitely happened and it wasn't just sex." She had to make a face at that since thinking about her Pappa with a woman, alien or not, bothered her. "I think they might have cleared the air about their feelings."

Sandi had a contemplative look on her face. To be honest she wanted to grill him on what had happened but it really wasn't any of her business. "Damn it! Now I am going to be eaten alive with curiosity about what went on." That was a definite mutter. "Well let's get the food finished."

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers