Shopping for Sex

Story Info
Hunting for bargains on the internet takes on a new meaning.
7.6k words
3.72
32k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I spend a lot of time on the computer, especially during the winter months. We met on the internet almost ten years ago on one of the free dating sites. Now most all are pay to play, with the exception of Craigslist. I was unaware of this site until I heard of it on the news. The story was about prostitutes using it to advertise their wares. Apparently someone had gotten murdered by making a date with the wrong person. My curiosity got the better of me and I headed upstairs to pull it up and take a peek.

Looking over the menu I found under services, adult, and with a click of the mouse on W for M I was surprised at the number of entries. Women were openly posting their pictures and contact information, same for men. I checked out the personals section, a lot of lonely people posting adds. Under the "casual encounters" section a lot more horny people were looking to hook up plainly for sex, some posting pictures of what they had to offer. Of course the guys were more brazen then the gals, leaving nothing to the imagination, while spouting "must be discrete." It was like a classified newspaper section, only worldwide. People were making money here, selling anything and everything, and it was free. It looked too good to be true so I placed an add to sell a used set of tires. They sold within hours, amazing I thought. The guy that bought them showed up at the same time my wife got home from work. I told her about it and after dinner she checked out the site and was excited about selling some of her things. It was several weeks later as I was using her computer to download some photos from our camera that I noticed an untitled folder that caught my attention.

I opened it and found several dozen jpegs. I clicked the first one and to my surprise I was staring at the biggest, blackest cock I had ever seen. The next was a face picture of it's owner no doubt, smiling like he had just been caught pumping the neighbors cat. My hand was shaking now as I guided the curser to the next and opened it. Some older goofy looking white guy holding his hard fat cock, followed by another jet black cock, in it's flaccid state I guessed it to be eight inches long and uncut. The next revealed the longer version of the now blood engorged cock, it's head fully exposed and the chiseled black stud who was connected to it was apparently winking. In all there were as best as I could tell, a bakers dozen of the biggest chocolate cocks in various stages of arousal and three vanilla ones equally as large. Across the bottom of one of the pictures was printed "ride this little red rider."

I sat in utter disbelief, could this be the woman I had fallen in love with? I had given my wife that nickname years ago during a hot sexual romp while out camping, due to her red hair. She complained that she didn't like it, so I never called her that again. She was obviously using it now, the only question was to what extent. I checked the history on her computer, she had been going to Craigslist a lot. It also appeared she had set up a Hotmail account. I tried logging on and sure enough, her computer recognized the user but I couldn't get in because I had no idea what the password was. Was Leann shopping for sex like so many others? Had she had sex with any of these guys? I cleared the history and logged off.

I spent the afternoon wondering as I sat at my computer and then it came to me. I would set up an email account and post an add on Craigslist pretending to be a black stud, after all that seemed to be what she was looking for. I downloaded a couple of pictures of an amateur porn star and posted my add...

"Looking for an older slim redhead in her early forty's who would like to experience multiple orgasms riding younger chocolate cock, satisfaction guaranteed. You must be clean, disease and drug free as I am, no drama, just NSA sex. Your pic gets mine. Put the name Jack Hammer in the subject line so I know you're a real person and not a bot."

That evening after dinner we both went upstairs to our computers, I checked my new email account and was surprised to find several messages. I opened the first from "Hot to Trot," the only thing about her that was remotely hot was her user name, I hit delete and the next one opened from "Me so Horny." I could see why she was horny, what a dog I thought as she followed "Hot to Trot" into oblivion. "I like it Black" was next which led me to some adult pay site and was deleted as well. I thought my add read "older slim redhead," why were these ladies responding? Do they think a brother is that horny for some white pussy he would settle for some BBW, for which I think means big boned woman, or are they looking to become a BBW from riding a BBC which I'm pretty sure doesn't stand for British Broadcasting Company. This was all new to me but I could see it was going to be interesting. I logged off and went down to shower.

It wasn't long before Leann slid into the shower next to me and began to fondle me from behind. "Want your back scrubbed Dan, she whispered?"

"That would be nice I replied, but it would also be nice if you would soap my cock up and wash it."

"First let me do your back, then you do my back and we'll see about the other," she grinned.

We switched places and as the water soaked her five foot four frame and ran down her shoulders and over her perfect 34B breasts, I cupped her dripping red bush in my hand and slid a finger in the tight moist hole of her womanhood. "Stop that you naughty boy, you have to do my back first," she flirted, as she took hold of my now swollen manhood. Our lips met briefly and I withdrew my finger and pulled her tight little butt into me, knowing that we would soon be satisfying each others desire.

The next morning after she left for work I grabbed a cup of coffee and headed up stairs. I noticed her computer was on and as I sat down at her desk I found a sheet of paper with different sites along with user names and passwords. At the top right corner of the page was lilredrider-Bbc:) . I pulled up the Hotmail account and entered the letters, bingo I was in. I spent the next couple of hours reading what amounted to an electronic diary of the events of the past several weeks.

The first entry ironically was the evening on the same day I sold the tires. I had mentioned over dinner that the personals section had some pretty lewd pictures, and her comment was "sick". I dropped the subject but I had obviously sparked her curiosity. She had responded to an add which simply read, "It's been a long time" and showed a picture of a black male on his back with a big hard on. She responded in saying "Hey there how big is that cock of yours? Older female looking for her first black cock. If you are real send me a pic of it with you holding it in your left hand."

Within minutes the log revealed he responded with a picture of his uncut nine inch cock holding it in his left hand as instructed. Then her response..."Wow that's awfully big, probably to big for me, I'm a small girl and really tight. How about a face pic and a name? Here's a picture of me." lilred

She had sent him a picture I had taken of her with a chocolate colored dildo, shaped like a cock complete with balls and poised to enter her hot red bush. The response was immediate, he was strong looking and actually fairly handsome.

"You have a pretty pussy lilred, I'd like to stick my tongue in it. Send me a pic of your face, can you host, I have roommates and can't, unless you want to share some of that with them? Oh, you can call me Jabrill."

"Hi Jabrill, I don't think I'd be interested in doing that, and no I can't host, you're handsome but I don't know...nine inches, gosh that's awfully big, I don't think it will fit. Here's me on my ATV taken this summer." lilred

"You got a nice smile, I promise to go slow and be gentle at first...it's not to big. You'll see once I get it all the way in, then we can have some wild sex, I can last a long time. I will satisfy you completely."

"Maybe we could get a room somewhere Jabrill. I see you live in Anchorage and I work Monday through Friday but could take an afternoon off if I decide to do it. Are you disease free, because I don't care for rubbers, I'm not worried about getting pregnant, if I do this I want to feel that cock, let me sleep on it."

The next entry was at 5:00 a.m. the next morning from "No Games I Got What You Want." Just checked out your add and yes I would be interested in hooking up with an older woman, send me a pic and I'll send you one of me.

I searched the Craigslist personals and sure enough I found the add she posted almost two three weeks ago. "Hot Redhead." "Hi, I'm an older married woman looking for a NSA relationship with younger black male. I'm new to this but have a desire to have sex with a well hung stud at least once, maybe more if I like you. You must be discrete, clean, no drugs, no disease, prefer you don't smoke except in bed lol. You must be able to host or have enough money for your half of room rental. Send a pic of your equipment and if you have what I'm looking for we will go from there."

Next it was back to Jabrill..."Good morning you handsome stud you, gosh I couldn't sleep last night thinking about that beautiful chocolate cock of yours. I fucked my husband after chatting with you and pretended it was you I was riding...your strong nine inch cock deep in my tight little pussy, it was awesome. After he passed out I got in the shower with the cock in my picture and fucked myself some more thinking of you inside of me. Tell me when and where, I want it, I need it."

Was Leann really going to go through with this? I opened the next one to No Games.

"Hi there here is a pic of me with a rainbow trout I caught a week ago...I hope you have what I'm looking for." lilred.

The response from No Games came in around noon the same day..."Is this what you want?" I opened the attachment. The

picture of his cock took up most of the screen. It was huge and black as coal with a pink head peeking out from the foreskin which covered it. Her reply that evening was... "I think I might have to work my way up to that, but I'll keep you in mind...here is a picture of what you might get to stick that in...I'll have to think about it, got a name?"

You guessed it, there was the pic I had taken of her earlier in the summer her legs spread, the sun shining through the bedroom window on her full fiery bush, a pink nighty pulled up above her waist, the chocolate cock positioned in her left hand, poised at the ready between her creamy white legs. I had to beg to get that shot, she wanted to know what I was going to do with it, and promise not to show her face. I agreed, and was allowed one chance, it turned out great. She said she didn't care what I did with it, I guess she decided to keep a copy for herself.

BC4U writes, "I have a nice fat long cock here waiting for you. If interested let me know and we could have some fun. I'm a fit guy."

"I'm interested, but I'd like to see what you have to offer me, got a pic?"

BC4U... "Here's what you want", a click on the attachment showed a goofy looking fat white guy with black rimed glasses siting on the edge of his bed, big cock in hand.

"Oooh, that's a big one alright, but unfortunately it's the wrong color, I want to try a black one, thanks for looking at my add."

"What up, Black Passion here. If you lookin for some black meat, then I got a treat, it long and lean and it be clean. If you click on the pic it can be seen."

"Hi Black Passion you found my weakness, I love a man who has a feel for poetry, and my you certainly have what I've been looking for. Your cock is stunning, as I stare at the pic I'm cumming. A solid eight inches I'd bet, ooh my pussy is so wet. Got a face pic and a name?"

Let's Play writes... "Never had a redhead and I DEFINITELY GOT WHAT YOU WANT. I 35 and in good shape, last foever, no what a women need and how to give it to her. I looking forward to meating you girl. Here my pic, lets see you."

"Wow Let's Play, you have longer hair than I do. How long does it take to braid it? You're really light skinned for a black man, got a pic of what you think I definitely want? Here's me in my garden."

"Hey Baby, how about Friday, we meet for lunch at the Sheridan, and do this? I'm looking forward to spending a LONG afternoon with ya. Want to be your love-man," Jabrill.

"Jabrill Friday sounds great, but I'm a little nervous, I've never cheated on my husband and you're so much bigger than him, but I want it. Tell me how you plan to make love to me."

My Lizard is Dry writes..."help me get it wet 36 yr. old male. Come over to my place, get naked, get eaten out, get wet, get fucked, get out, simple."

"How about a pic of that lizard, simple enough?"

"Looks like that lizard of yours should be on a leash, sorry but I'm looking for a darker colored lizard, but I am tempted, maybe latter, I'll keep you in mind."

Black passion..."You can call me Marquis, here's a picture of me and my two best friends , I'm the one in the middle."

Jabrill... "okay after we eat, we go up to our room, get naked and I eat that pretty pussy of yours, then I go real slow with you, giving you a couple of inches at a time till you get used to it, I promise to only give you a little at a time, with me on top we kiss and you tell me when you want it a little deeper. When you are comfortable and stretched and have taken it all, then we get wild and you will feel full inside, you can ride it cow girl until you cum while I suck your tits, then I do you doggie and you cum some more, as you fall forward I roll you over and place your legs over my shoulders and pound your pussy until I fill you full of my hot cum."

"That sounds good, but I want to undress you first and start by giving you the best head you ever had, I love to satisfy a man with my mouth and tongue, my hands are pretty talented also, oh and I do swallow by the way. See you at noon on Friday."

Black Passion I mean, Marquis, "thanks for the face pic, you are a handsome young man, I'm afraid a bit too young for me, you don't even look 18. Write me a poem and try to convince me."

"Thanks for the pic Let's Play, that is an impressive looking cock you have, such big veins and the color, I bet one of your parents is white, probably your mother. You don't look 35 either, I'd guess 30. Here is a pic of what you want, I hope you can host, let me know when and where, I Definitely want what you got." lilred

"Hows this...My hot and horny lilred, oh how I long to get you in bed. My kisses are sweet and my meat can't be beat, I'll make you feel weak from your head to your feet. We'll start off slow and as your juice's flow, we'll find our rhythm and we'll both be given, all that we seek. When we're done and have cum as one; you'll lay beside me, grasp then guide me, for another round of fun. I'm 24, by the way.

"MY, MY, My, are you a talented young man, where and when can we meet?"

"I have an apartment over the garage at 2250 Flower St. I work part time in the evening so it would be best during the day."

"You're kidding, you must be right behind me in the alley. Unbelievable! How about tomorrow morning at 8:00 after my husband leaves for work, I'll come over."

"Sounds good, I'm looking forward to it."

Let's Play... "of corse I got a crib lilred, you tell me when you wants it, i give it to ya any time, hit me up at 337-3720."

"It was fun talking to you, I will see you this Saturday morning before I go shopping, I should be able to stay a couple of hours, hope you're UP for it."

"Oh I always be UP, I stays UP."

Chapter 2

"Marquis, that was incredible this morning, I love your cock. I've never felt so full inside, so completely satisfied. I'm sore inside but I have a smile on my face. I can't believe you were able to do it four times in two hours, you are something. I wish I could have taken more of you in my mouth, but we can work on that. Watching that young strong black cock sinking into my tight pussy was electrifying. I can still taste you, sorry I wasn't able to swallow that first time but it was a lot, I know I can do better. It's very generous of you to give me a key with an open invitation, I'll try not to abuse it. Thanks for making me feel alive again." lilred

"No Games...just a note to let you know I'm still interested, I might be able to work you in sometime next week if your able to host, until then." lilred

"Jabrill... are we still on for lunch day after tomorrow, I hope so I'm getting excited." lilred

"Yes baby we still on, see ya at noon."

"I can host, why don't you call me and let's talk about it, 337-9633," No Games.

Long, Thick,& Black..."saw your add lilredrider, and look no further, your search is over, I have what you have been dreaming of and can host most any day, I'm married so nights are out. I'm 28 yrs. old, 6 ft. 4, and 210 pounds, very athletic, so, if you want the ride of your life you know what to do."

"It was nice to talk to you James No Games, I'll be in touch."

"Oh Jabrill this afternoon was outrageous, you are an incredible lover, it's been to long for me too. You were right, you weren't too big. I appreciate your taking your time with me, I love the way we kissed and the feel of your uncut cock throbbing in my mouth and then filling the deepest recesses of my hungry pussy. Your hot cum running down my legs as you pumped me from behind with me bent over the chair was wild. I can't believe you were ready to go again so soon after that. I'd like to think it was my, as you say, "very talented hands and mouth," I think you're just being modest, you beautiful stud you. I still liked being on top best though, so I could watch that long cock as I slid up and down it's length. I'm looking forward to doing it again in the near future, maybe for a couple of day's, my husband is going out of town and will be gone a whole week. Good night lover, lilred."

"Good Morning Long, Thick, & Black you're a dream come true alright by the looks of you, got a pic of that package you would like to share with me, here is a pic of me in my favorite position, looking for the real thing though, let's see what ya got." lilred

"Let's Play, or can I call you Xavier, thanks for the play time we shared this morning. Loved your locks, did I tell you that you are the first man I ever had that shaved his private parts? You're also the first person I gave head to that I didn't get pubic hair in my mouth. That big cock of yours seemed to glide in me, and I love the light chocolate color of your skin. My back is a little sore from you hiking my legs over my head so long today but I enjoyed every inch of you. I hope you enjoyed me, I think you did, you came a lot the third time, sorry I wasn't able to swallow it all but promise to do better next time. Good night." lilred

Long Thick & Black... "you can call me Reginald or Reggie. I got the package that will take you to the promised land baby. Click on the attached and feast your eyes."

"Reginald, WOW that's the most impressive package I've ever seen, and how creative of you to lay it on a yardstick on the table like that. Nine and a half inches and soft, it's so black, round and long, must be close to a foot when hard. I don't know, that's huge and I'm so small. I have to admit I would love to try it. I'll be in touch." lilred

" Hi James how about Monday morning, I'm off for a couple of hours, told my boss I had a dental appointment. Was just looking at your pic would love to play a serious game of hide the weenie with you, gosh I'm bad, but would like to see if I can take that big black cock of yours. Did I mention I love to give head, and I swallow? I can't wait to get that pink uncut cock head of yours in my mouth and swallow every drop of you." lilred

A week had passed and no response on my add from Leann. No surprise, she had been pretty busy judging from her encounters. No sex either, she was "too tired, from all the extra work," I was told. What a little slut she really was I thought, I wished she would talk like that to me when we're having sex, that's a turn on.

12