Short Story of Inconsistencies

Story Info
Young people are so mixed up these days.
807 words
3.72
13.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie Monk, dressed in those kind of pink shorts that flair out in a cute way at the bottoms and with her magnificent top crammed into a plain white shirt that threatened to have its buttons blown off by tit pressure, looked up the street and finally smiled. She spotted Rick's cream and red 1959 Lincoln convertible approaching a low speed. Mick always drove slowly, as if to conserve fuel but actually it was to ensure the stares of babes lingered long and sensuously on his choice Mercury.

It was a chilly spring morning as Kayte stepped daintily into Mick's 600 horse-power supercharged diesel truck that had remained unmodified since new. Dick scarcely glanced at the tops of the cute little boobs shimmering at the neckline of her blue gingham dress as he floored the gas pedal sending autumn leaves flying as the first snows of the year threatened.

Kim Mynks had only snatched three hours sleep before going on this ride to Sunday church with Rick as she's been out the previous night at a drive-in where her boyfriend's father Dr Ralph Mace had plowed her seven times until cum ran from her shaved pussy like a river.

The 18-year-old virgin turned to Ricky and said: "It's gonna be a hot day, perhaps the hottest this summer, darling."

"Yeah," replied Mick, expansively.

"I loved the old-time movies with Dr Mace yesterday morning. It was a great fun-raiser but no fun for me. He was so boring."

"Still you did yah duty," sniffed Dick, slowing the blue modified sedan as he passed an admiring group of young women dressed in white outside the brothel working a picket which they did every Friday.

"How's yer mom?" he asked the 20-year-old orphan.

"She's fine, but still regrets she's never had children. She's so proud that I'm still a virgin at the age of twenty-two when she says most daughters of my age are having twins."

"Some moms get possessive like that," said Dick rubbing his 8-inch dick and looking at Kim's tiny breasts hidden by her blue silk dress over which she wore a pink buttonless shirt.

"Here's the Diner. Your turn to pay Kaytie," said Rick, with his usual generosity.

They took a back booth where Kate grabbed his 4-inch boner in one hand and the menu in the other.

"I'm dieting again," she sighed to the sneering young waitress, "so I'll make do with a 13-stack but no syrup – just dunk each pancake individually in hot melted butter. The smiling waiter then waited for Mick's order.

"Fish and chips."

"But it's not on the menu – you get that queer food down at the John Bull English Restaurant next door," said the gay waiter.

"Then fucking go next door and get it for me – this Diner claims to offer the best service in town, doesn't it?"

"Yes sir," said that fat-ass elderly waitress as she phoned the John Bull to order fish and chips and began dunking Kaytie's 21 pancakes in cream as requested.

Katie and Rick had nothing else to do so while waiting for their food she sat on Rick's 6-inch dick which was the reason why she wore flared legged black shorts. As he cummed into her and her pussy spat back at him Kay thought Mick fucked half as good as Doctor Mason but was twice better, if you know what Kaye meant.

Katie enjoyed her fish and chips but Rick thought his 44-stack lacked Maple syrup so he smacked the waitress with a 35-buck note over the mouth and she farewelled them with the fingers.

"Eat somewhere else, you weirdoes, the thin guy who'd served them yelled; looking at the dime Kayte had left as the tip.

Katie and Rick jumped into the Dodge Charger sedan and continued to their destination, Bowling Heaven.

"I'm leaking cum," said the 23-year-old Kayte and Rick said sympathetically it didn't matter but he'd be cross if he slipped on any discharge on to the floor as he went to bowl.

Twenty minutes later after playing ten games and having breakfast they left and found Mick's black and yellow 1200 horsepower 1959 big-bore 2-cyclinder Lincoln still in original showroom condition had been vandalized by a swan flying overhead. Kayte was asked to drive as the mess was on the driver's seat; she thanked Dick for being so gallant.

They returned to Katie's home where her mom Mrs Fonk was hosing the garden doing her duty because the town was under severe water restrictions because of the winter drought.

Katie/Kayte/Kim/Katy/Kati/Kaytie's ten sisters trooped out to escort her to the bathroom to be douched, because they could see she'd been out with Rick/Mick/Dick or whoever he was calling himself this Saturday.

It was just an ordinary day in the live of your average young couple, really.