Short-Term in Chicago

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers

"I gotta have it man...this fuck stick of yours is just too hot. I need you to take my ass, man...brand me with it...breed my fucking man-pussy."

Before my brain could register a response; John squatted over my waist, pressed my cock to his hole, and began impaling himself on my turgid member.

"Fuck...oh fuck...fucking big cock!" John grunted through clenched teeth, his face reflecting mild pain as he slowly slid down my pole.

"Damn...holy shit...fucking god damn!" I shouted, watching my prick disappear behind John's low-hanging balls. "Tight...so damn tight...oh fuck!"

I had never fucked any of my girlfriends in the ass, though I tried to get some of the more adventurous ones to try it. I could hardly believe how tight and constricting it was. While not as hot and wet as a prime pussy...it had a feel all its own; still warm, and enveloping.

"Oh god, man...give me a minute...so big...splitting me in half!"

It felt weird to be so physically connected to another man. If I thought sucking was taboo...this was fucking off the charts. John leaned back, placing his hand at either side of my knees and starting bucking up-and-down on my lap. His hard cock flopped around, smacking my abs and sending strings of pre-cum flying. I reached out to pinch his nipples and stroke his meat...doing my best to hold-off and enjoy the wild sensation just a little longer.

"Damn it, dude...that ass is so fucking tight! I'm gonna blow man...I'm gonna blow!"

"Oh yeah...fuck me...fuck my ass like you'd fuck a pussy, man....plow my fucking ass!"

I couldn't stand it much longer. I started lifting my hips in a rapid motion, slamming into John's tight chute. Sweat was beading on my forehead as I felt my balls tighten and my breathing shorten.

"Aaaagggghhhh....oohhh ffffuuuccckkkk....fffuuccckkkk! I came so hard, my eyes practically rolled back into my head. My cock shot at least five heavy streams of spunk deep into John's bowels.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah...I can feel you filling me up...shit fucking yeah!!" John yelled as I watched his scrotum constrict and the head of his cock swell even larger.

John came without even touching his cock. Heavy ropes of thick cream spewed from his prick, splashing across my face, and coating my chest with seed. The fluid was hot and thick, sliding down my nose and dripping into my mouth. Out of instinct, I licked it from my lips...finding the texture slimy and the taste tolerable.

John leaned forward, licking his cum off my face and planting another insistent kiss to my lips. Cum leaked from his ass and ran down my balls as my prick deflated...leaving John's hole with a sticky plop. Biting my lower lip, John pushed away and lay panting on the bed next to me.

"Wow...I've had some wild fucks before...but that was definitely the most fun." John said, smacking the top of my thigh.

"Weird...fucking weird as hell." I mumbled between breaths. "Never thought I'd ever be soaked in somebody's cum. Guess I've graduated from vanilla sex."

"Hey man...this wasn't about anything more than having fun." John said with a chuckle. "In my opinion, it beats the hell out of jerking-off."

"Well...I guess I'll have to give you that. I'm not ready to give up pussy yet...but it was fucking intense."

"I'm pretty sure the ladies will remain a priority, my friend. You've just been shown something new, that's all. Care to grab a shower? The least I can do is clean my own mess."

"Thanks man...but I think I'll go across the hall to my own place. It was fun...don't get me wrong...but I think I've exhausted my sexual adventure limit for the day."

"It's cool...I understand you could use some time to unwind. Just try to keep it in perspective. I'll make a promise to you right now...I won't pursue this with you again, unless you make the first move. I'm always willing to help a friend in need."

John walked to the bathroom, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I got up, gathered my clothes, and quickly scampered across the hall to my rented condo. I stood under the shower, watching the residue of another man's cum run down my chest and into the drain. I had to admit to myself that it was a pretty fucking wild time...but mainly because I perceived it as debased and taboo. I might be open to something like that again, but I knew it would be an infrequent desire.

+++++++++++++++++

Another several weeks passed by with John and I remaining very cordial. True to his word, he never approached me sexually again...though I often felt him mentally undressing me when I returned hot and sweaty from a long run with Red.

It was now my final week in Chicago, and John invited me over with some of his friends for a farewell dinner party. As usual, the evening was very pleasant. The disappointing part was that the women I had been seeing also knew my departure was imminent, and most had moved on to other guys who could promise a long-term commitment. I couldn't blame them, but it left me to "take matters into my own hands" more often than I liked. John seemed more appealing than normal in his trim-cut shirt and jeans. Maybe I could handle one more trip to the other side...

To be continued?

markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers