Short Term Investments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also wanted to cook a meal for a man. She felt feminine when she did something domestic. The men she usually dated would take her to house parties where the "help" served and cleaned up. She would not trade her life in Houston for anything but occasionally had the urge to do something on her own.

They watched the sun fall lower in the sky. The afternoon colors grew deeper and shadows appeared. They moved to a sofa in the sunroom to watch the light fade as they finished the bottle of wine.

Marcia made coffee. Jack complimented her for a fine cup of coffee. She seemed pleased even though she knew he was teasing her about her domestic skills.

Jack was about his relaxed as he could be. He had been wined and dined and entertained. Marcia leaned on him and took his hand. She told him that she really enjoyed cooking for him.

Without thinking, Jack gave Marcia a kiss. It occurred to him that this may not have been a good move. Maybe their evening together was drawing to a close and Marcia wanted nothing more than to cook him a meal.

He needn't have worried. Marcia kissed back. She put her arms around his neck and held him tight. Jack became much more aware of Marcia's physique. She was slim and muscular.

Jack guessed that Marcia was into serious workouts at the gym. She probably had a personal trainer. He was feeling a powerful attraction to her.

The sofa was too small for lying down. Jack stood up and pulled Marcia to her feet. He held her tight. They kissed deeply. She led him to a loft with a queen-size bed. It had a large window with a view of the valley below.

Jack lost no time. He stripped Marcia. He pulled her cotton blouse out of her jeans and undid the buttons. She helped him take her shirt off her shoulders.

She looked terrific standing in the dusk wearing her bra and jeans.

He pushed her back onto the bed and pulled off her boots. The jeans were tight. Marcia raised her hips to make it easier for him to yank them off. Now she was lying on the bed in bra and panties.

"What a lovely sight," thought Jack. He undid the front hook of her bra. Her breasts were firm and small perched on her chest. The nipples became hard points when exposed to the cool mountain air. Jack pulled off the panties.

There she was, naked. She did not seen the least embarrassed to be nude in front of a stranger. Maybe the Houston society women were blase about these things.

Jack took off his own clothes as quickly as he could. He felt a little self-conscious as his penis was obviously projecting from his body. He was pleased that Marcia seemed attracted to him.

Jack wanted to enter Marcia but he intended to arouse her first. He wanted her warmed up when they came together. He pulled down the covers leaving the bed with only a sheet. He positioned Marcia in the middle of the bed and then sat with legs crossed Indian style beside her.

He looked at her body in the dusky light. She raised her arms over her head. Her breasts flattened into small mounds. Jack had access to all of Marcia's body. He ran his hand over her breasts gently pressing with his palms and feeling the softness. His fingers traced the areolas causing little bumps to rise.

He brushed the nipples with his fingertips. Jack ran his hand over her rib cage. He stroked her stomach. His hand moved down until his fingertips just entered the soft thicket of curly pubic hairs.

All of this caressing was light and gentle. Jack wanted each touch to increase Marcia's arousal. He listened to her breathing. It became deeper and more regular. Her muscles relax under his touch and then began to tense slightly as she became more aroused.

He especially monitored her nipples. They started as soft bumps. With his attention to her body the nipples tightened and rose up from the breasts. With a few more caresses and some gentle squeezing the nipples hardened.

Marcia was relaxed and feeling stimulated. Jack moved to the next level by letting his fingers move down through the pubic hair to her labia. The labia were already becoming puffy and swollen. Jack let his fingers move over the cleft between. She drew in her breath slightly each time his finger passed over her clitoris.

He held his finger over the clitoris and pressed. He could feel the little shaft swelling under its hood. She was lubricating nicely. He slid his middle finger down into the groove beside her clitoris. He stroked up and down first one side and then the other. He let his finger roll over the sensitive bump as it moved from side to side.

Marcia was aroused. She could now be more intensely stimulated without feeling groped. Jack moved his hands over her breasts. He squeezed the breasts feeling the glands inside. He squeezed the nipples until she squirmed. When he thought maybe he was hurting her she said, "It feels good when you squeeze my nipples."

He pinched her nipple with the thumb and finger of one hand and moved the other down to her pubic area. He ran his middle finger into her vagina. The finger penetrated. He then rapidly pumped it in and out causing her vagina to contract.

Marcia but her knees and opened her legs. Her labia separated exposing the swollen little rod. Her muscles tensed and her breath came in short gasps. He moved the finger again into her vagina. This time it slid in all the way. Marcia bent her knees more and flexed her hips to present her vagina as completely as possible to his probing finger. He moved the finger in and out with long strokes.

After a few strokes the finger instead of plunging deep into her vagina pushed against the back of her opening. Marcia flexed her pelvis to pushed against his finger. He moved his finger forward and back in the groove between her labia.

With each stroke he pressed against the back of the vagina. Marcia did not bring her legs down so he guessed that this was a pleasure area for her. It seemed that she was comfortable with his finger probing beyond the vagina.

Jack let the tip of the finger ride a little higher and it slid up between the buttocks over her anal bud. Marcia moaned and rocked her hips in pleasure. Jack stroked along the vagina and over the anus several times. He then allowed the finger tip to rest at the anal opening. Marcia held her position without moving.

He pressed the finger tip gently through the ring into the canal. He could feel the muscle tightening around the finger. Marcia's breathing was rapid and shallow. He moved the finger tip gently in and out. With the other hand he reached down and stroked her clitoris.

Marcia began to pant. Jack let his index finger enter her vagina. Now he could pump the vagina and the anus at the same time. He grasped the clitoris with the thumb and finger of his other hand and rapidly squeezed and released.

The pumping of the anus and vagina and squeezing of her clitoris caused Marcia to rise higher and higher toward her climax. Her muscles spasmed as an organism flooded her senses. The spasms went on and on until she was drained.

Jack lay down beside Marcia. He would give her a rest but was not done with her. He knew that she would remain aroused but sensitive. He would allow her to stabilize but not cool off. He wanted to satisfy himself and give her one more organism.

Jack went into the bathroom to roll a condom onto his hard penis. He coated it with lubricant and moistened it with warm water from the tap to be sure not to irritate when it slid into her sensitized vagina.

He found Marcia lying in the same place he left her. He moved her arms up over her head and separated her legs. She bent her knees as he placed his body over hers. He aimed the head of his penis over her vagina and gently probe until it slid into her.

As he entered her fully She once again flexed her hips and brought her legs over his body to allow him deep access. He slid his penis in and out banging her clitoris with each stroke.

Once again her breathing became rapid and deep. She clung to him and her muscles tensed. They held each other tightly as their bodies pressed together in mutual organisms.

Both were finished. Jack cleaned up in the bathroom. When he came out he saw that Marcia had put on her panties and a cotton shirt with thin straps. Together they put the top sheet and blanket back on the bed. Then without much talking they lay down in the bed.

Jack said to Marcia, "You made a nice dinner."

She answered him in a sleepy voice, "Glad you liked it." She snuggled up against him.

The next morning dawned bright and cool. Jack was awake early. He felt refreshed. Marcia looked beautiful sleeping next to him. As he sat up on the edge of the bed she woke up. They exchanged good mornings. Marcia made coffee and they sat and talked.

Jack was feeling philosophical. He was surprised at how genuinely nice Marcia was despite her privileged life. He got a glimpse at how vulnerable a woman must feel when she accepts a date with a man.

Jack was beginning to feel adventurous. He wanted to try new experiences. He was scheduled for a business trip to Miami. Security Investments' service was so simple to use. He proposed a dinner date at a hip restaurant.

As he reviewed the responses his eyes kept returning to the one from a college student. She was only 21 years old.

Jack knew he would be too old for her but she had answered his proposal. He wondered, did he list is age as 28 instead of 38? He decided to see what would happen if he picked her.

The next day when he looked she had accepted. Jack asked himself what he had gotten into. Theoretically he was old enough to be her father.

He looked into the mirror. His hair was full but somewhat receded. It was not yet gray. He tried to imagine a 20-year-old girl standing next to him. It was hard to imagine.

Jack dragged himself down to the hotel veranda. They had agreed to meet for a drink. The sea breeze was a nice change from home. Jack looked around. There were couples sitting at the bistro tables talking and sipping drinks.

Would this be too adult for her? Maybe they should have met in the bar for a beer. Would she wear sandals and a peasant dress?

It was not long before Jack's questions were answered. A sophisticated young woman in a linen suit came up and stood in front of Jack. She had a straw handbag and designer sandals. She knew how to dress. She took off her sunglasses and asked him, " Are you from Security Investments?"

Jack was pleased. He was always surprised when a young person spoke well. He looked around. No one at the other tables was talking. They simply saw two people meeting for a drink. Jack stood up. He said, "Glad you could come." He hoped that did not sound too formal but he did not want to seemed to forward either.

He had several names in mind for his date. He asked her what she thought of Lois.

She noted that some of the man she dated thought all college students were merely grown-up children. Jack did not tell her that he thought of Lois because of Superman's girlfriend.

Lois ordered a Spitzer. Jack had a piña colada. The afternoon started well. Lois was happy to talk about her life on campus. She seemed excited about her studies and her new experiences as a freshly minted adult.

Jack let her talk. He could remember how things were when he was young. Everything was an adventure.

It was not hard to sit and watch Lois talk. She radiated. She sat on the edge of her chair and leaned forward as if expecting something wonderful to happen right there with him that day.

She did not seem at all disappointed with Jack. He tried but could not imagine exactly how he must have looked at this young woman.

They finished their drinks and strolled to the restaurant. During the dinner jack listened as the college student talked.

By the end of the meal it was dark. The streets were brightly lit and tourists filled the sidewalks. Jack and Lois decided to walk back to the hotel. The air remained warm and there was a slight breeze.

Jack had been entertained the whole evening. Lois told him stories about her family. She talked about all the new insights She was gaining from her classes. She gossiped about her professors. She talked to him like he was her best friend.

He was especially attentive when she started discussing her previous love life. When Lois left home for college she thought she would marry her high school boyfriend. He was the only boy she had sex with. She thought she was in love.

That changed rapidly in college. She started dating almost immediately. She went out with men of all types and had sex with most of them.

Lois was so impressed with her variety of experiences that she wanted to try everything. She went out of her way to do things that she would not have considered a usual part of her life.

She dated another woman. That was a special experience which she would always remember. She was glad she had dated a woman but did not feel that was her true orientation. She said with an exaggerated sigh that there was no substitute for a man.

They went up to Jack's room. His window showed a view of the city. Outside the lights of the restaurants and businesses were glowing despite the late hour. Lois stood at the large window and gazed at the scene below. They left the lights off in the room so it was easier to see out.

Jack stood behind Lois and put his arms around her waist. She leaned back to let him support her as she stood and watch the activities on the street below. He kissed her neck. She turned her head to give him more neck to kiss.

Jack moved his hand over her stomach. Lois took the other hand and placed it on her chest just below the throat. He moved it under her lapel and felt the gentle rise of her breast. She arched her back and turned her face toward his. They kissed. Then she went back to watching the people on the street.

Jack removed her linen jacket. He draped in over the arm of a chair. He stood behind Lois and unbuttoned the bottom buttons of her blouse. She continued to gaze intently out the window. He pulled out the shirt and finished unbuttoning the blouse. He removed it and placed it carefully over the jacket.

He stood behind Lois and his hands roamed over her front. She leaned into him. He traced her clavicles and his fingers pressed her breasts beneath the thin fabric of her bra. He ran his palms over her stomach down to the waist band of her slacks.

They moved to the bed and Jack finished addressing Lois. He undressed himself as well. He lay on his back and positioned her facing away. Then he pulled Lois toward him which gave his hands once again full access to her front.

From behind he put one arm around her chest and grasped the nipple. With his other arm he moved his hand down to her pubic mound. There he pushed his fingers through her fine curly hairs to the moist opening. Two fingers separated the labia and the middle finger stroked her clitoris. She responded to his caresses with sighs and moans.

He could feel the clitoris swell. His fingers slid up and down the lubricated groove. Jack gave the shaft of little pat. Lois tensed and gasped. He gave a couple of more pats. Each time she drew in her breath.

He continued to squeeze the nipple and pat the vulva. Her breathing became deeper. Her muscles tensed with each little slap. She was close to an orgasm. Jack patted faster and squeezed more and held her tightly in his arms.

Her whole body tensed. She lost control. She breathed deeply and rapidly. She strained against Jack's grasp as she was overwhelmed by a powerful irresistible orgasm.

Jack released her. He himself needed release. She accepted him on top of her. Jack slid his penis into her tight vagina and thrilled to the young woman's body under his. He entered her fully and rocked in and out. The stimulation of his penis brought her to another small orgasm just as Jack climaxed.

They lay on the bed for a while to catch their breath. Jack looked at Lois. He invited her to stay the night but she declined. She hoped he would not mind. She needed to get up early to study.

She told Jack that she enjoyed the evening and never had a stronger orgasm. She would never forget this night. Lois put on her clothes. She gave Jack a kiss on the lips and let herself out.

Jack went to the chair by the window. The crowds outside were thinning as the night grew late. He thought about Lois. She kept the memories of her life in her mind like an exciting story. Tonight would be a single page. It would be about her encounter with an older man. There would be many more pages and chapters.

Jack started to look forward to his business travels more than ever before. He had never minded traveling. This, however, was different. The cities were becoming his home towns.

His next trip took him to San Francisco. He knew the hotels and restaurants. He had been to San Francisco on business many times. This time would be different. He would have a date.

Jack was surprised that he look forward to talking with his dates. The anonymity afforded by Security Investments made it easy to be comfortable with his companions.

He was paying more attention. He was starting to appreciate little things that he never previously noticed. He became aware of a certain grace that seemed inherent to the feminine perspective.

He was feeling particularly daring about his trip to San Francisco. That city brought out the adventurer in him. As he looked over the responses to his proposed date there was one that he was drawn to.

She was black and she worked for a pharmaceutical company. He had never dated a black women before. He wondered what it would be like.

Once again Jack felt excited. This would certainly be a new experience. It was not long before the adventure began. She walked into the hotel and looked around.

She was slim and lanky. Her dark skin contrasted with an ivory blouse and light blue skirt. She had chiseled African looks. But her facial expression was anything but exotic. It was full of wit and fun. She grinned at Jack and said, " You must be from Security Investments."

He answered with a hesitant catch in his voice, "I am. Are you?"

That was a stupid thing to say. Of course she was. She ignored his question and asked Jack, "Do you want to name me?"

Jack said, "How about Sally?"

She thought a second. "You mean like Thomas Jefferson's slave? The one who had his child? Well I guess that's better then Jemima or Ella. If you call me Sally can I call you Elvis or John Wayne? Tell you want, you can call me Sally if I can call you Thomas. OK?"

Jack was stunned. The name actually had come to him because of Thomas Jefferson's slave. He did not know whether to apologize or make a show of acting indignant. When he looked at her grinning face he could not hold back a laugh. They agreed to call each other Sally and Thomas. This date was going to be different than he had thought.

They walked in the park. It was a fine day. The city was busy. The air was cool but not cold. Sally talked. She said she had a reputation for talking a lot. She studied biology in college. Before graduation She told her mother that she was thinking of going on to get a Ph.D. in biochemistry. Her mother told her that she might as well stay in college because a girl with a mouth like hers could not count on finding a man to support her.

After graduate school she went to work for a pharmaceutical company. They were studying the control of appetite. If they could find an effective weight-loss drug She would be able to retire on her stock options.

Jack asked her how many people were working on the project. She answered that they had about 20 scientists and 30 technicians working at any one time.

She was put in charge of the group because they knew that she would never stop talking so she might as well be at the head of the table during their meetings.

Jack was perceptive enough to realize that this disarming talkative woman was probably one of the smartest people he had ever encountered.