Shorty and Me, A Loving Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wet enough that I had no problem but took my time slipping in until finally I bottomed and felt her warm flesh pressing firmly against me. In moments she was moving and seating it comfortably and then we began in complete desperation.

I'd never had a woman of such beauty and intrigue nor one that was so sexually open with me in both need and speech.

I did manage to slap her beautiful ass at least twice and with each slap she seemed even more interested I thought. I know I was.

When finally I'd climaxed too long and hard and recovered it was after eight when I suggested a shower. "Do you mean together?" she asked innocently and when I nodded she told me she'd never showered with a man before. I made up then for what she'd been missing.

I'd installed the shower in the rest room a year earlier after spending a few nights working so late the I hadn't gone home but felt need of removing the sweat for the next morning.

Again I can say I'd never before experienced anything like that afternoon and evening. After the shower we dressed and I walked her to her car. I told her I'd follow her home to make certain she'd get there safely and then she made me promise not to stop when she pulled into her driveway at home. I agreed although I waved through the window as we turned down her street.

I had trouble sleeping as I remembered the long period of activity that day and relived it in my mind over and over again. It was difficult for me waiting for our next day to begin.

I was tired from lack of sleep but arrived at work earlier than usual next morning. Her car was already there.

I unlocked the door, entered and locked it again. We wouldn't open for business for more than an hour yet.

As I walked into the back I saw her preparing coffee and walked up behind her. "You're in awfully early this morning." I said with what I thought was lighthearted speech.

She didn't turn around. "I couldn't sleep and came in just after my husband went to work."

When I stood without answering she said "I'm sorry. You can fire me and I won't make a scene."

"Fire you? Why would I fire you?" I asked and she still hadn't turned around.

"For taking advantage of you yesterday. I know I shouldn't have done all that and it isn't good for people working together to be that way." she added.

I reached out and turned her around. Her eyes were wet and she was crying softly. "It was exactly what I wanted and needed. I've been hoping you wouldn't hate me." I added quietly.

"Hate you? I couldn't hate you. You made me feel like I've never known before and thought I'd never feel. I wanted you and still do but I know it will get in the way of your business." she said apologetically.

I kissed her then and in a moment things got better and she returned the kiss. "We'll work through any problems that might come up but I don't think there'll ever be any." I told her.

"So it's okay?" she asked as she wiped away the tears.

I hugged her and poured her some coffee then smiled as I offered it to her "I thought about you all last night and more this morning. I don't want it to end and I want to see you even more if we can." and then I cupped her breast and leaned down then kissed it thorough her dress.

She took a sip of coffee and then her smile returned and with another impish gleam in her eye she said "It's more than an hour before we open. I think I know what we can do?"

"What?" I asked and she lifted her dress again and tossed it onto the couch then added "Take it out."

"Will we have time to dress if we do it now?" I asked curiously.

"I only have to slip the dress over my head and you don't have to do anything except take it out then lower your pants a little."

I did as she told me and in a moment she smiled and said "I told you there was something else I could do in a certain way." and she pushed me down to sit on the couch then took a position on her knees next to me and lowered her head. In a moment she was busy and paused only moments as she caught her breath.

"You don't hold back. I want it all. I want to be able to taste it all day and I've always wanted to do it this way and feel it across my tongue and deep again in my throat."

I slipped my hand under a cup of her bra then thought about it and slid the other side upward to join it and felt her nipples hard again as she worked. Her warm breasts felt good cupped in my hands and then she too was cupping and slid my balls forward with one hand as her other celebrated my length.. It was a morning to remember and I didn't hold back.

She hadn't worn her hip-huggers either and was naked except for her bra pushed high and her sandals.

When finally I filled her she was eager and almost gluttonous in her efforts. Then afterwards she took her time cleaning before cupping it against her cheek and smiling at me. "That was good. I didn't want to lose a drop and I almost did. Do you think we can make it through the day?"

I smiled in satisfaction and told her we'd take a ninety minute lunch from now on and see what we could do about it.

"Can you smell me?" she asked. "I'm drenched."

I reached down, cupped my fingers and swept them through her before bringing them to my lips and tasting them "It has your scent and the sweetest taste there is." I told her honestly as I licked them clean. "You'd better prepare for it this afternoon because when the place closes I intend to return the favor you just gave me."

She squealed and said "Promise? I've never had that before but I read that a girls really like it." she said.

"And so does a man." and winked as I returned her smile.

"I'll have to clean up but every time I think of what you just said I'll have to return and dry it all again." she told me.

"I'll take care of the front while you're busy." I told her and tried to look as much an imp as she could.

I didn't wait until afternoon but had her for my lunch and took almost a full hour before letting her clean up. She was completely docile and loving the remainder of the afternoon and I was instantly hungry for her again as she finished her drying effort after lunch.

That afternoon was every bit as magical as the previous had been and we worked at it until almost nine. I ordered pizza delivered and we sat naked again after I'd paid the guy and undressed again. Seeing her nakedness was and still is the most exciting time of my life.

In the following months we developed our talents in everything sexual and personal between us.

She is divorced from him now and he is free to pursue anyone else he likes.

Since she came to work with me the business has increased tenfold and the profits have followed. I've leased the empty space next door and added a bit more automation so that only the two of us are required to still run the business. We have plans to marry in two months after waiting almost two years since the decree was final. We are still as hot today as that first time and I don't see it every cooling. She is still my favorite 'little scamp', a name I gave her that second afternoon.

She is also now thinking seriously of starting a family but says "My tits are going to grow and start to sag and I'm going to look like a bowling ball with feet."

I was a bottle baby and it will be great to finally taste the sweetness of a mother's milk and bowling is my favorite sport... I even know where my three fingers fit the ball.

12