Show & Tell Ch. 05: Develop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can git it...," Jeff started to say, before Beth cut him off.

"No..., Larry, if you don't mind, could you just show me where it is. I need to use the bathroom anyway."

Larry stood up, winked at Jeff and waited for Beth.

She stood as if at the beach, although she wouldn't have been naked, and walked up onto the porch. Taking my hand, "Could you help me?" as she walked past and the three of us left Jeff sitting at the table, as Larry led Beth to a ground floor bedroom.

Not surprisingly, Larry had more of a problem looking Beth in the eyes now that she was naked. Jeff, having already had an encounter with her, had no problem ogling her, his desire in flashing neon. Larry, on the other hand, seemed nowhere near as confident.

I knew she was going to change that, it being only a matter of when and how.

"Right in there," Larry said, pointing to an opened door at the end of a hallway.

"Thank you. Is the tanning oil in there too?"

"Yes ma'am," not looking at her.

She and I entered the room, her closing the door behind me.

Turning, she kissed me savagely, her hand going to my crotch, rubbing me, getting me instantly hard.

"I want to fuck them both..., RIGHT NOW!" she whispered in my ear.

"Won't happen...," I started to say before she cut me off.

"I know, Larry is too intimidated," she continued, "I'm going to have to have him first."

I looked around. There was an outside door on the far side of the room. Another door facing the bed turned out to be a deep closet. Walking to the outside door, I opened it, looked around and then quietly shut it. Moving to the closet, I entered, turned and checked out my field of vision. Satisfied that I could see the bed and more than 75% of the room, without being seen myself, I kissed Beth and told her to wait a minute, open and then slam the outside door shut.

"Once you've done that, call Larry and ask him to help you find the tanning oil. When he comes in and doesn't see me, he'll ask where I am. Tell him that I've gone out for a walk to check out the neighborhood, "..., wanting to give you some privacy."

She played it perfectly, waiting a moment, then opening and loudly shut the outside door. Waiting another moment, and opening the hallway door, she called out, "Larry, are you still here? I can't find the oil."

I watched as she sat on the edge of the bed. A few seconds later, Larry walked to the open door. He didn't enter, nor did he look directly at her, rather telling her, "It's on the window sill in the bathroom."

She got off the bed and walked over to him. He took a step back, looking around the room. Reaching out, Beth took his hand and pulled him into the bedroom, partially shutting the door behind them.

Larry, towering above her, was still looking around, eyes darting left and right.

"He's not here," Beth said quietly, "he went for a walk, wanted to check out the neighborhood, give me a little privacy."

"Is he...?"

"He's only interested in my happiness," she told him. "He knows how much I want you and he'll be satisfied to listen to me describe what happened with you later."

"But..., how can he just...?"

"Larry, maybe when you get older you'll understand. But..., maybe you won't. He loves me and I love him, but I want and need to have other men. You are just about the sexiest man I've ever encountered and I've wanted to have you since you walked into that store. He knows that and he trusts me to enjoy you, and have you enjoy me, in any way that we want."

Turning him and pushing him backwards onto the bed, she reached her arms out, wrapping her hands around the back of his neck. Giving him a serious look in the eyes, she said, "That is..., if you want me?"

Even sitting on the bed, he was still head and shoulders bigger than her. He hesitated, a hangdog expression on his face, seemingly unable to comprehend what was happening to him.

She pushed herself between his legs, pulling his head toward her, until they were eye to eye. Kissing him lightly on the lips, she asked, "Do you want me?"

Watching the two of them, it occurred to me that this boy was only a few years older than Beth's daughter Kim! What would Beth have thought if Larry had showed up at her house in a couple of years to take Kim out? Would she still have been as turned on by him? Even more interestingly..., what would Kim think, at this moment, if she saw Larry with her mother?

I found that idea quite stimulating!

Larry had closed his eyes, head down, not saying anything.

A statue on the edge of the bed.

Then..., he opened his eyes, looked at Beth and said, "I've never had a thought, or a dream, or any fantasy that could have prepared me for this. I have no idea what to do...?"

Beth took his face in her hands, "You don't have to do anything. I can do it all."

Taking her hands away, he held them in his, "You don't understand. I've never had a beautiful woman offer herself like this. You belong in a magazine or a movie. Stuff like this happens to Jeff, not to me. He gets the cheerleaders, he gets the Homecoming Queen and the sorority girls."

Shaking her head, she pulled her hands away from him. Reaching down, she pulled his shirt up, speaking to him as she pulled it over his head.

"I can't speak for other women, or the girls that you go to school with, but for myself," taking his hands and raising them, making him stand then letting them fall to his sides as she unbuttoned his shorts, "I find everything about you very stimulating." She unzipped his zipper and pulled his shorts down, revealing tight black boxer briefs, his excitement now hard to conceal. "You have a gentleness that belies you physical size," hooking her thumbs into the waist band of his briefs, "and you use that to conceal your sensuality," pulling the briefs down, trying to get them all the way off but unable to get her face past his crotch, the temptation to put him into her mouth derailing her efforts.

At 6'6", 290 pounds and only 19 years old, one would assume the Larry was carrying a lot of, "Baby Fat." While he didn't have the same physique as Jeff, long and sinewy, he wasn't fat but thick instead. From his shoulders through his waist he had the same circumference, muscles that increased his weight but also his strength. Because of his height, his legs hadn't grown to the same proportions as the rest of his body, training and age bound to change that.

He awkwardly managed to step out of his briefs without interrupting Beth's performance.

With the two of them now concentrating on her sucking his cock, I had my first opportunity to watch her pleasuring another man. While it was very stimulating..., so much so that I found myself rubbing my cock as I watched her, the size differential between them was so overwhelming, I found it too hard to ignore.

At best, bare foot, Beth was 5' 3" tall and she weighed 105 pounds. If she would have knelt down to suck on him, she would have had to tilt her head back all the way, and that probably still wouldn't have worked. So, she was still standing, and bent at the waist, her hands playing with his balls and dick as she swallowed him.

For his part, Larry had a very satisfied look on his face, his eyes open, staring down at her, his right hand palming the back of her head which looked barely larger than a softball in his huge mitt!

Then he lifted his eyes, looking out the hallway door, a smile coming to his lips.

Had Jeff come into the house looking for them? Was Larry smiling because it was him, and not Jeff, who was the center of Beth's world at that moment?

With her face in Larry's crotch and his cock in her mouth, Beth was in no position to see any of this, nor would she have cared, even if she could see it. She was as turned on as Larry, maybe even more, because she could get herself off while orally pleasuring a man and also because she knew I was watching all of this and she would be having repeat orgasms later, when I recounted all of this for her.

What neither of us were prepared for, however, was what happened next.

As I watched Larry and Beth, movement on my left caught my eye. Jeff suddenly appeared in the half opened doorway, and it was obvious that he wasn't there to watch!

Completely naked, his cock rock hard, he slowly entered the room, creeping up behind Beth. Jeff had a huge smile on his face, his head back, making a point to push Beth's head forward so she could take his cock all the way down her throat.

When Jeff touched Beth, both of his hands on her hips, she nearly jumped through the ceiling.

Turning, she yelled, "Jesus, what the fuck do you think you are doing..., and what made you...?"

Larry grabbed her under the chin and bent her head back, kissing her on the mouth, breaking off her diatribe in mid-sentence, his other hand going to her crotch, one thick finger and then a second slipping into her already dripping cunt.

This time when Jeff touched her, licking and sucking on her breasts and nipples, if she noticed she didn't indicate it in any way, Larry's attention diverting her awareness of anything other than the pleasure emanating from her pussy.

With her back to Larry, his arm across her body, hand in her crotch and Jeff pressed against her, his face all over her chest, Beth was helpless and loving every second of it. Her moans of excitement were becoming more frequent and more frenzied, Larry now practically picking her up off the floor, his fingers buried inside her.

While Jeff was sucking on Beth's tits, he slid his left hand behind her, down her ass and was fingering her asshole, another orifice defiled, another pleasure source adding to her ecstasy.

Jeff pulled his hand out of her ass and turned her around, Beth now facing Larry again. Wrapping his arm around her waist, he pulled her backwards, away from Larry, pushing the back of her head forward and down. Realizing what he wanted her to do, she offered no resistance, taking Larry's dick in her hand and sucking it all the way down her throat, her hands playing with his balls.

With her bent in half, Jeff dropped to his knees and started on her ass and cunt from the rear, a deep moan from her throat escaping as she pulled Larry's cock out of her mouth. Seemingly annoyed by her indifference, Larry grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head and pushed her face back onto his cock, which he was holding in his other hand. With Jeff tonguing and fingering her from the rear, and Larry face fucking her while pushing the back of her head forward and then pulling her by her hair back, Beth was screaming with bliss.

No matter how stimulating the fantasy of watching her when she had her trysts with David and Harold might have been, never mind her exiting the ladies room that morning with Jeff's cum on her face, watching her being assaulted by two boys was beyond anything I ever could have imagined. I was being very careful, trying not to become over excited, not wanting to cum until I had her alone.

Obviously, from the sounds she was making, it was just as pleasurable for her!

Larry must have decided he'd had enough of her mouth, because he suddenly wrapped both arms around her waist and picked her straight up, leaving Jeff on his knees, nothing in front of him but empty space.

Practically throwing her in the air, Larry turned her over and flipped her around in one motion, Beth now in his arms looking up at him. He then dropped her across the bed, her head to my right, nearly out of my line of sight.

Her chest heaving from the exertion of her orgasms, left arm bent and covering her eyes, Larry knelt at the edge of the bed, pulled her back to him, spreading her legs and throwing one over each shoulder. He then proceeded with an oral onslaught of her crotch, sausage thick fingers joining the assault.

Jeff, seeing an avenue to get some oral pleasure himself, went to the other side of the bed, facing her feet, leaned over her face and stuck his cock into her mouth. With his balls slapping her in nose and eyes, and with a shallow angle of attack, he started to pump himself down her throat as deeply as his position allowed, which was all the way to his pubic bone!

With her attention mainly on Larry's activities, Jeff unexpected stabbing his cock down of throat caused her to gag and choke, which started her arms and legs flailing because her air passage was completely shut off.

Naturally, Larry had no idea what was happening at her head and was thinking that all this thrashing was an orgasmic reaction to his oral pleasuring of her box! Now more excited by this imagined reaction to his efforts, he added a finger into her asshole to his repertoire, and redoubled his tongue lashing of her pussy.

Jeff knew exactly what was happening, and it turned him on! He slid his ass back, allowing her to catch a breath and then slammed his dick back down her throat. Beth, knowing now what to expect, relaxed enough to start to enjoy the sensation, turning her head side to side when she needed to breathe.

After the second of these, she didn't need to warn him any longer, his natural urge to pull himself back before thrusting forward again, allowed her to regulate her breathing to accommodate him.

The cutting off of her breath was now a source of excitement to her, maybe more so than for him!

Meanwhile, she'd been holding Larry's head with both hands, pulling him further into her crotch in order to get deeper penetration, she now stretched her right hand behind her, reaching for and wrapping it behind Jeff's ass, encouraging him to continue to, "Deep Throat," his cock.

All of this was too much for him, a flurry of excited thrusts, then a long moan out of him signaling that he'd just emptied himself down Beth's throat for the second time that day.

This time, she didn't leave any evidence behind, every last drop swallowed, nothing but the smile on her face left behind. He fell sideways, ending up half on the bed to her right, his flaccid cock hanging between his legs.

With him satisfied, Beth could now turn her attention to Larry.

He'd heard and then watched the last of Jeff's fellationic efforts, seen Beth swallow all of the cum and never even blink before moving her wandering hand back on top of his head.

Now he wanted to watch her take his cum too, but not in her mouth!

Reaching up, he grasped her calves in his hands and stood up, both of her legs spread, her ass now off the bed, only her shoulders remaining on the mattress. Letting her legs slide down his chest, he waited until the small of her back was down and then he let her ankles go, took his cock in hand and slipped it into her throbbing cunt.

Her grunt became a more prolonged guttural groan, his hands grabbing both of her hips as he started to pile drive himself into her. The slapping sound was so loud, I had to check to make sure Jeff hadn't started to slap her while I wasn't watching.

As he fucked her, Larry must have thought of himself a porn star of some sort. Instead of just plowing himself into her, he started to let one of her legs down, pushing it to the side, while slowing himself down, drawing his cock all the way out before sliding it slowly back in.

Beth, for her part, could have cared less how he was filling her cunt, as long as he continued to push it in and draw it back. To that end, she reached out and grabbed his ass the same way she'd encouraged Jeff.

Not satisfied that he needed to do nothing more that continue to fuck her, Larry flipped her over, pulling her ass up in the air and started to doggie fuck her.

While unnecessary, it did bring a degree of unconventionality to the process, Beth obviously loving the feeling as he slipped inside her and started on her from behind. Reaching forward, he grabbed her hair again, pulling her head backwards as he banged her, every bit the Porn King.

I don't know if his plan was to pull out and maybe cum in her mouth, but she was determined to have him cum inside her. To that end, when she heard him start to get excited, she pushed her ass back up against him and squeezed her vaginal muscles as tightly as possible, letting him pull out slightly before closing on him again, until he showed the strain on his face and pushed himself as far inside her as he could.

The explosion inside coincided with the explosion outside, Larry's ejaculation a cacophony of sounds and motion, his huge body shaking as he drained himself inside Beth.

Now finished and completely done, Larry dropped on the opposite side of the bed from Jeff, his sarcastic applause for his big friend's performance drawing a smile from Beth. As was her want, she leaned over, sucking and licking Larry clean, before she repeated the process on Jeff, his emission already swallowed, Beth's sense of impartiality the reason for that action.

With Jeff on her left and Larry on her right, Beth said, "I thought you said you never got the cheerleader?"

Both of them looked at her, then Jeff picked himself up on his elbows, looking at Beth. "That 'ol boy give y'all some story bout him lackin in women?"

Beth shrugged, "Yeah, he told me you always get the Homecoming Queen, the cheerleaders and the sorority girls."

Jeff let out a loud guffaw, "Oh, that's jist perfect!" Now looking at Larry, "You ortah teach some class or sumthin on actin like y'all never git no cooter!"

Larry started to laugh, Beth looking back and forth between the two of them. "What did he just say?" she asked.

"He just told you that, while I may not get the Homecoming Queen, I've been known to spend considerable time with her court," he answered.

"So all that whining you did before was just bullshit?"

"No ma'am," Larry replied, "I meant every word when I said that I've never had a woman as beautiful as you come on to me before. And that dumb ol' hick might call it, "cooter," but it's going to take them Carolina girls a long time to get me over you."

"That ain't no lie," Jeff agreed.

The three of them were quiet, all too fatigued from their sexual marathon to carry on with the banter.

Finally Jeff asked, "Where's y'all husband been at?"

"He went for a walk," Larry answered for Beth.

Laying on his back, looking up at the ceiling, Jeff wondered out loud, "How kin that 'ol boy jist git up an leave, with y'all nekkid, an us'uns just itchin to git into your honey hole?"

Beth laughed again. "You have some way with words," she told him, "but he did it because he knew how much I wanted the two of you in my, "honey hole." Don't worry about him, I've got more than enough left to satisfy him, and anyone else who might happen along."

Both of them lifted their heads to look at each other.

"Do you mean that?" Larry asked.

"Have I lied to you yet?" she answered.

As they shook their heads, Larry asked, "You want to shower?"

"I can wait," Beth replied."

Larry rolled off the bed and lumbered into the bathroom. Jeff waited an extra few seconds and then said, "Jist a whole lotta room for both of us upstairs."

Beth waving him off too.

With both boys out of the room, I walked out of the closet. "Fun?" I whispered, looking at her, all, ..., nekkid," on the bed.

"Oh my God," she whispered back, "I'm exhausted."

"All that bravado about having enough for me and anyone else that might come along?"

"You..., maybe...,"followed by a long sigh.

"Let's go," I said, pulling her by the hand off the bed.

We walked out the back door, where I gathered her clothes and took the beach towel Larry had put on the grass. As I opened my car door for her, she gave me a look...?

"Cum stains," I explained, spreading the towel on the passenger seat, as she slid in, still naked.

She was upright for about a minute, and then she leaned across the center console, kissed me on the lips and then started to unbuckle my belt and unzip my zipper. Twenty seconds later, she was sucking my cock, but only after asking me to tell her what I had seen from my post in the closet. I got as far as Jeff walking into the room naked, my fingers soaked from the combination of her juices and Larry's cum, when she had another orgasm, and in the process, sucking my cock while getting some of my scrotum in her mouth, her right hand squeezing my balls and her left hand joining mine in her, "cooter." My ejaculation joined Jeff's and the residue from Larry's cock in her stomach, a combination she called, "Yummy," a few moments later.