Showtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, you are making me cum right now!" she yelled out right before a loud moan. She almost couldn't stand it as she didn't think he would bethisgood. This is another reason she kept on with her adventures. She never knew what surprises people would pop up on her. As he licked in short and very quick strokes on her pussy, her legs began to quiver and without a word, she leaned her head backwards and tilted towards the wall behind her and came profusely in his mouth. She started to grind him as his grip wasn't enough for her powerful thighs and she not only cameinhis mouth, but around it as well. It took her a good minute to just stop cumming and a little longer than that to calm down. She fell off of him and landed to his right side, then began to tell him how good of a job he had done. But this time, it was Rose who was about to be interrupted. While lying on the bed, he spotted condoms on the nightstand next to the room phone. He immediately got up as she lay on her side and grabbed one off of the table. She was somewhat astonished as she saw him rip the packaging open and place the prophylactic on his dick in a single movement. He then mounted her and began fucking her as hard as he could in the missionary position.

The sensation was everything she needed to feel. Without warning he placed all 8 inches of himself inside of her and started thrusting like a mad man. Rose was even more turned on seeing him act this way and her mouth was left agape as she grabbed the back of his head as he pumped harder inside her, moaning with every stroke. On her own, she lifted her legs up and stood on the bed, still in heels, in the Widely Opened, Kama Sutra position, wanting to feel his dick even further inside her. He obliged by slowly ramming his cock into with long strokes, over and over. Her mouth was still wide open as she managed to utter, 'oh my God' a few more times in this position. She then managed to get him to stop pounding her long enough to get him to stand up on the edge of the bed. As he did this, she turned around and stood up in front of him, then bent over to have him fuck her from behind. He didn't hesitate to place his dick back in her and shoved his way into her now sopping wet pussy and started to hit it hard all over again.

Although she was used to having sex in her heels, even Rose found it hard to keep balance in them while being fucked from behind as hard as she was while standing up. He was pumping her with the ferocity of a wild animal and this became most evident when she went from a standing position to having no choice but to fall on her knees on the bed and begin receiving him, doggystyle. As he bumped her, Rose's ass jiggled and shook with every smack, echoing throughout the room. "Goddamn your pussy feels good!" he said to her, "and I love the way your ass feels against me too. Do you like the way this feels?" he asked aggressively. "Oh yes," she said, almost stuttering, "yes, yes, yes, I do!" The pounding was all she needed to cum for a second time. She tightened up the walls of her vagina and began to shake again. He felt her wrapping herself around him and started hitting her as hard as he could, knowing she was climaxing a second time. Before long she let out a loud and long scream and reached back to him, grabbing his thighs to hold him in position long enough to get the full effect of his thrusts to maximize her feeling. A wave of fluid came out of her again, soaking the bed under her in a spot as big as she. Once her second wave subsided, she knew just what to do to finish him off.

"Back on the bed," she demanded, still sort of shaking from the rush she just received. "And lay in the wet spot."

It was hard not to, a good portion of the bed was just soaked. He liked the feeling of the wet sheets, especially knowing that he was just responsible for the beds' current state. He laid himself down and not a second later, Rose had mounted him, taking his dick as far as it could go inside her and started to ride him furiously. The sensation was overwhelming to him and he immediately started to moan consistently as he felt the wet pussy drip even more onto his dick. The feeling of her stockings and heels on his legs wasn't bad either as they added to the overall sensation he was getting. For about another 10 minutes straight, Rose rode him in the standard position, then without pulling him out of her, turned around in the Reverse Cowgirl position and just about started hopping up and down on his dick getting all that she could from him. Her moans started to flow with his at this point so when he would finish, she would start off another and so on for several minutes as well.

Even through the condom she could feel his dick swell up, ready to burst inside her. She caught the feeling again too as she felt herself about orgasm wildly. And since girl on top is a favorite with her, she knew that this would be a perfect way to end this session. She turned around to him once more but didn't straddle him like before. Instead, she stood on the bed in her heels and put her hands on his chest and began popping her ass up and down as if she were doing a wild dance in order to catch the orgasm building in her. He yelled out, "I'm cuming" soon after she turned around and when she heard this she began to cum too. She fell down on his chest and moved only slightly as they both began to climax at the same time, both almost clutching each other to death, caught in the moment. Rose's pussy gushed out not once, but twice this last time, loving the feeling of the dick inside her making her feel a higher level of pleasure than she had all night.He was a good decision indeed,she thought.It's a shame I'll never see him again.And with that thought, in pure ecstasy, they fell asleep in each others arms, sweaty and out of breath, taking in one last kiss before consciousness was lost.

8 a.m., Saturday morning. He as awaken by the bright light of the sun through the window. Although it somewhat bothered him, he felt good knowing he was going to roll over and see the gorgeous woman he spent the night with curled under him. Or so he thought...

Rose had been gone for over an hour and a half, already at the airport, already boarding her next flight. She had immensely enjoyed herself the night before and it was a memory she was going to keep for a while. That kind of impact is everlasting, that's why she went in his wallet before she left to find out his name before she left. It was now important for her to know. Edward Mitchell. She could now find him anywhere.

As Edward looked around the room for her, he couldn't find a trace. He knew she had been gone but wished he had known how long. He thought that she might be in the lobby but since the entire room had been cleared out, he figured that she might have planned this all along and would have been foolish to stay around as he came out of his sleep. His first instincts were to grab his wallet and check if he had been robbed. All items were in place, she was real. Edward crawled off of the hotel mattress and got dressed. Before leaving he, went into the bathroom to wash his face. He turned the water to the coldest temperature he could and splashed his face, hoping it would jolt him out of his tired state. As he turned around and dried his face on a towel, he turned around to leave the room and noticed a word written on the mirror in red lipstick. "She kept her promise," he whispered. He left the hotel room with a smile on his face, thinking of what he saw written on the mirror. Rose.

12