Showtime

Story Info
An examination in muscle control.
2k words
4.09
95.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slovdave
Slovdave
56 Followers

He started early. He'd requested that she have a full bladder before hand, and as she answered the door in her robe she confirmed that this was the case.

As they moved up towards the bedroom she shed her robe on the stair, her naked back and swinging hips framed by the black suspender belt, stockings and heels drew him irresistibly onwards and upwards. His cock was already straining against his trousers.

She'd given the impression of being a bit bored as he'd arrived this time. Oh well, what he had arranged would change all that.

She spun around at the foot of the bed, smiling, one foot in front of the other, her pussy partially hidden, only the trimmed strip on show. He smiled back and sat himself in the high backed leather upholstered chair opposite. Still wordlessly she settled back on the bed, arranged the pillows behind her as support and held his gaze. Slowly she parted her legs and after delicately wetting her index and middle finger she started to slowly work on her cunt lips. Soon, apparently almost despite herself, she was clearly getting wet. The fingers worked onto her clit and then inside, quickly speeding up, dragging her juices from inside and spreading them over her lips and clit. She knew what he liked, and in truth she enjoyed it too. Her eyes closed and she bit her lip,her back started to arch her breathing getting louder and more ragged, catching in her throat every now and then as her climax got bigger and closer. As usual she indicated when she was close to coming, and as usual he stopped her just short. Over the next ten minutes she repeated this twice the second time surprising herself how close she actually did get. By now her full bladder was getting uncomfortable and she told him. This seemed to please him and he indicated that they were going outside. She put on her short jacket, barely enough to cover her arse cheeks and they made their way to the front door. Her cunt was throbbing from the frustration and strangely excited from the full bladder at the same time.

Once in the car he made her open the jacket and spread her legs. Strapped into the seat, the seatbelt cold between her breasts and pressing across her lower stomach, she continued to work on her clit as best she could, keeping herself close to coming, excited in turn by the close proximity of people passing by and the growing ache in her bladder. She was thoroughly aroused by now, her fingers slick and silky, making little wet noises as they moved. She slowed down, keeping just below the brink of orgasm.

Soon the car swung into the University car park and pulled up under a tree near a side entrance. She zipped her jacket up again, clearly they were getting out. He jumped out quickly and moved round to open her door. She got out with a little difficulty, the urge in her bladder now really strong. They walked to the swing doors and moved into the building. There was a long corridor, dark and lit from the far end. the shiny hard floor echoed at the impact of her heels. A couple of female students came the other way giving her the once over noticing her short jacket and stocking tops, giggling a little as they passed.

Eventually he led her to a double door and opened it ushering her inside. they moved into a small waiting room with walls on three sides and a curtain across the fourth. As they stood, a female voice came from behind the curtain. "Come through," it commanded. He lifted the curtain to let her through.

On the other side of the curtain was a larger brightly lit room with an examination table in the centre. At one end of the table were leg supports. "Onto the table please, legs in the supports." The voice came from a little annex room. She hesitated for a moment then got up on the table, swivelling on her bum and slotting her legs into the supports. Her knees were raised and spread. the table was raised under her back and shoulders affording her a good view of the top of her own mound.

"masturbate again please, I need you as close as possible to orgasm." She hesitated again but soon did as she was told, at least it took her mind off her bladder. Soon again she had her eyes closed and got back to that familiar place, in fact she was almost over the edge when the voice came back, just by her head " O.K. stop now please."

She jerked her eyes open in surprise to see the female figure next to her. The voice belonged to an attractive woman. Dark hair tied up neatly, glasses and a clip board. She was wearing a white coat open at the front and clearly showing a sheer white lace bra and high, sheer white lace panties. below these were the straight lines of the tops of white holdups, heels clicked on the floor when she moved. The woman put down the clipboard and picked up a speculum, quickly lubricating the end. "Relax please" was all she said as she moved between the leg supports. She indicated the girl's cunt "Pull your lips open please." Fascinated and a little horrified she obeyed. The woman inserted the nose of the speculum and slid it fully home. It was cold and made her gasp. The woman started to click it open from side to side. soon she was opened further than she had ever been , the cold air and exposure surprisingly arousing. "Masturbate again please." Without hesitation she worked on her clit but she was already nearly there her cunt walls pulsing, juices sliding out from the open base of her tightly spread pussy. She had to stop quickly to avoid going too far.

The Woman pulled up a low stool and sat between her legs, face level with her dribbling cunt she took out a tube of lubricant and put a little on one finger. she reached forward and rubbed the lubricant onto the girl's urethra as it hung down between the open arms of the speculum. The girl gasped at the cold touch and the pressure in her bladder forced a few drops out. She moaned a little at the effort of stopping the stream. The woman opened a drawer in the table and brought out a long sealed packet. She tore open the end and withdrew a long thin flexible orange tube. She quickly lubricated one end and moved it up to the girl's waiting urethra. The girl's eyes widened and she gasped a little as she saw what was happening. The tube slid easily in for the first inch or so, then the woman stopped and checked that the cap was firmly on the other end before she slowly slid it in the remaining couple of inches. The girl winced and twitched a little as it finally entered her bladder. The woman stood up, leaning forward studying the wide open cunt and filled urethra, as she did so her coat opened further affording the girl an arousing view of her breasts through the sheer bra nipples dark and hard, and the shadow at her crotch.

"Try to pee," the girl tried but now as hard as she pushed only a tiny drip formed around the catheter where it disappeared inside her.

"Masturbate," she started, but had to stop almost immediately for fear of climaxing. The woman spent a moment making a few notes on the clip board, then slid a deep metal tray out from under the table. She placed it under the end of the catheter and undid the cap. Immediately the girl's bladder started draining in a noisy strong stream, rattling into the metal tray. The relief was immense, almost an orgasm on it's own. eventually the woman spoke.

"Try to stop it," again try as she might the girl had no control. The stream seemed to go on for a very long time draining her completely, finally it slowed to a final few drops.

"Masturbate."

The relief of emptying her bladder had slackened the immediacy and it took her a little longer to get back to that place, eyes closed working her clit, fingers meeting the unfamiliar hard outline of the speculum, and feeling the drag and swing of the end of the catheter as it hung down from her urethra, the tip of it bouncing off the speculum and even swinging into her gaping cunt at times. As she did so she was vaguely aware of the Woman's heels moving away and then returning. Soon she was pulsing and contracting, gasping and ready

"O.K. stop." She dragged her hand away with some difficulty, it was very hard to stop this time.

She opened her eyes to find the Woman holding a very large and clearly very full syringe

"200 mils of warm saline solution," she said in answer to the girl's unspoken question. She sat on the stool, fitted the syringe into the end of the catheter and started to slowly depress the plunger. The sensation was unlike anything the girl had felt before, the solution was warm but still slightly cooler than her own body, she could feel it starting to swirl up the tube and into her, gradually but unstoppably filling her back up, the familiar but now subtly different sensation coming from her bladder.

"You expelled 300mils, I will put that back...plus a little," the woman said as the first syringe emptied. She closed the catheter cap then reached for a second syringe. Deftly that was fitted to the catheter without spilling a drop and the relentless filling began again. it seemed to continue for a very long time, her bladder ached as before but now somehow because the muscles were not fighting to hold it all in, they seemed to relax and allow her to fill and fill.

" Good girl, that was a full 400mils," the Woman said, clearly impressed as she put the syringe bodies away.

The Woman made some more notes on her clip board, the sat back down on the stool and pulled up close. The Girl could feel her breath on her inner thighs, and as she got closer even moving into her stretched and dripping cunt. It was immensely arousing, her cunt walls were pulsing and aching for release, her clit tingling on the edge even as her bladder sent other full sensations to her brain. The Woman reached forward and closed up the speculum quickly removing it, leaving the cunt gaping and slick, angry pink and slowly starting to close up. She reached up to the catheter and gently gripped it.

"Masturbate".

The Girl reached down and touched her own clit, immediately right back on the edge and almost out of control

" Oh God....I'm...I'm going to cum....I can't hold it." The Woman started to withdraw the catheter slowly. " Cum..Cum now. "

" Ohhhh.....Oh Goooooddd...."

The Girl started to climax, frantically working her clit just as the catheter left her, putting the full force of the overfull bladder back onto her urethra muscles. She bent forward with the sheer force of the contractions in her body, face contorted with the strength of the sensations

"Ahhhhhhhhh.........fuuuuuuucccckk!"

She came just as her bladder released, the stream hitting her frantically working fingers and spraying out hard in all directions. The Woman between her legs closed her eyes, opened her mouth to catch some of the flying drops and legs spread on the stool worked her own clit adding the noise of her own orgasm. It all went on for what felt like a very long time, till eventually they both relaxed dripping and spent. The Girl slightly horrified at what had just happened, the Woman grinning.

"Shower's in the corner."

She said, still panting a little.

Slovdave
Slovdave
56 Followers