Showtime at the Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nemlep
Nemlep
49 Followers

"I think so," Andy replies "mind you we don't appear to be hiding a great deal, my penis is trying to escape my shorts and your nipples, Angie, are on full alert and Sara, your nipples are trying to break out as well and your shorts are already showing a wet patch."

Sara looks down and can see what Andy means and giggles "Oh well I will just have to change out of them when we get home, any offers on helping me?"

"Me me me ..." Angie cries out jumping up and down causing her breasts to bounce around and Andy just stands there and watches her nipples shifting around under the dress.

"Well since my penis is really trying to get back out of my shorts right now I think perhaps we should get going and head home before we get in trouble up in the car park since I feel like bending you both over the bonnet of my car."

"ANDY!" Sara exclaims "I haven't heard you talk like that before, but I am really liking what I hear."

"Well I guess it's been this whole day with you showing new sides to yourself and Angie here adding so much more to our sexual fun that I have opened up even more then I have before," and Andy grabs then both in his arms and heads up the to the car park "now I want to get you both home and see how much more we can explore before we totally wear each other out tonight."

"Sounds good to me," Sara says.

"Me too," agrees Angie and the three head into the car park and with a few quick kisses they split to their own cars, Andy telling Angie to follow him once they get to the exit.

The rest of the day and into the night is full of much exploring and many brand new experiences for each of them, by the time they all hop into the bed together to sleep, a wonderful friendship has grown and the morning will see it continue to grow.

Nemlep
Nemlep
49 Followers