Shrinkage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
runtz4
runtz4
397 Followers

This caused a wave of gawking and cheering that freed Shannon to take off her bra too. "Hey" she shouted grabbing her husband's face, "these are the ones for your eyes" she giggled revealing her sexy dark nipples that crowned her little A cups.

Karen was already virtually naked, but pulled off her t-shirt throwing it aside still inexplicably standing up in the cold air, she threw her arms up and waved them shaking her little ass and jiggling her firm B cups and showing off her well-trimmed landing strip before finally sitting down.

Again all eyes were on Angie, "What?!" She snapped. The group erupted in a chant,

"TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!"

"Come on Angie, take it off. Your boobs are huge, you don't have anything to be embarrassed about. If anything I should be the one embarrassed seeing how much smaller I am." Shannon said.

"Fine!" She slurred as she stood up, turned around unclasping her bra. She slowly turned around holding her soaked bra to her breasts. "Is this what you wanted?" She teased, before dropping her hands and exposing her massive breasts and pink tits to the group. But instead of the hoots and hollers that the other girls got, the group was dead silent. Every guy wanted to touch her and every woman wanted to be her. In that moment I felt a great sense of pride knowing she had the best set of tits in this bunch of hot women. Then it struck me that must be why Amy loves showing her giant cocked husband off. Angie sat back down, this time sitting up on her knees, her nipples just barely out of the water.

"Damn! Ladies I think we just lost the attention of our guys." Shannon joked, unable to take her own eyes off my wife.

"Holy shit we have the first four letters of the alphabet!" Kevin joked. The confused expression on Karen's face was priceless indicating she didn't understand his joke.

"Hey ditz, A, B, C, D" Jill screeched pointing at the girls in order.

"Or is that double D?" Bill observed looking at Angie sitting next to me.

"Yep!" Angie gloated taking her giant melons in her hands holding them up and pressing them together. Between the cool air and the titillating attention her nipples were big and hard.

"Now that's not fair" Bill mocked, "when I get cold my dick shrinks up, when your tits get cold they get bigger, that's just not fair."

"I know man" Kevin agreed, "my dick shrinks up so bad you would think it was hiding from the IRS."

"I guarantee none of you shrinks up more than Shane." Shannon interjected throwing her husband a jab. I think she was getting even at him for gawking at all the fine tits on display. Angie and I stayed silent, but she gave me a devilish smile and let her hand drop between my legs, finding my rock hard dick she slowly began rubbing circles around the head with her finger.

Jill couldn't take it any longer, this was beginning to sound like a competition and she can't leave a challenge alone. "Okay men, we're going to settle this."

"What have you got cooking in that head of yours?" Kevin asked for all of us.

"A shrinkage contest, the small dick wins!" She shouted. Angie just looked at me and I could read her thoughts, this was a dick contest I could win. And I wondered if she would feel proud of me the way I was of her showing off her big tits.

"Go on?" Angie insisted.

"Okay, you guys jump out of the hot tub one by one, run down to the lake, jump in and come back. We measure you and whoever is the smallest is the winner!" She explained.

"Okay, but what do we get?" Kevin asked.

"Um... I don't know." She gestured to the girls to come over to her and began collaborating, making us guys move over to the opposite side while they talked. We could hear a lot of whispers, giggles and few "no's" and "oh my god's." Finally they turned around; it was quite erotic to see them all standing there with their tits pointing at us. "Okay, the winner will get the bedroom for all three nights." Jill announced.

"Boo!" Kevin shouted, "I am not freezing my nuts off for just a room with a sheet door." The girls turned back around and convened again for what felt like 10 minutes, there was a lot of back and forth but it was obvious Jill was determined to make this happen. Angie occasionally looked over at me; wide eyed communicating things were getting out of hand.

"Okay" Jill spoke up turning back around "we're changing the rules. So there's something in it for each of you. The winner is the smallest dick, and the couple that wins gets the room, and the man that wins gets a blow job from each girl. The runner up, gets blown by two girls. The second runner up gets one BJ and a hand job. And finally the looser, gets one hand job from the girl of his choice."

In theory I should have been ecstatic at the prospect of getting my dick sucked from all four women, after all I was certain I would "win" this contest. But, then all the girls would also have to see my fully erect dick, all three inches of throbbing man meat. I was also certain Angie would be sucking and jerking every guy there by the way they all ogled her luscious tits. But Shannon does have those great lips, any guy would love to have those wrapped around his dick. That was it, I knew the risks, but I was in.

"How are we going to measure?" Shane asked.

"I have a small sewing kit in my bag, I am certain there's a tape measure" Shannon piped up as she stepped out of the hot tub and quickly shuffled inside feeling the chill from the cold night air. A few moments later she came shuffling back not wanting to slip on the wood deck shivering with her tits hard as rocks.

"Here" she said handing it to Jill, "It's only a six inch tape, but we are looking for the short stick." She snickered.

"Just so we're clear guys, you run to the lake, jump in and come back. Your girl will measure you using this tape measure from the top of your... ahem...member" She choked out. "We will all be watching to keep everyone honest. This might be the first time any guy is tempted to lie about being smaller than he really is. After all, you've all been staring at our boobs, it's just fair that we get to see your shriveled up peckers." The girls all cheered standing up showing off their bodies.

"So who wants to be first" Jill asked acting as the ring leader and spokeswoman.

"I'll go" Bill shouted jumping out of the tub. Jill looked proud to have a competitive husband as he darted into the darkness. The lake was just down the hill from us and we could see his silhouette as he ran.

He let out a painful scream as he hit the icy water; we laughed as he yelled all the way back. As he got closer all attention was on his dick flapping freely in the cold air. He stopped right in front of us, and Jill quickly reached out and measured his dick. I have been hairless below the waist for years now (Amy and Angie like to take Marlin and I to get waxed together as part of my humiliation) and it catches me off guard to see hairy guys.

"Two inches even!" she shouted sounding happy about the number. Bill jumped in the hot tub to warm up and began rubbing his crotch, "I don't want to lose anything to frost bite" he chuckled.

"Next?" Jill railed, and as soon as the words came out Kevin gave a manly shout and took off running.

He cursed all the way to the lake, "Shit, shit, shit!" The cold water seemed to knock the wind out of him as he stopped yelling, and made almost no noise on his way back. He stopped and Karen stepped forward with the tape measure. "Umm... I think that's three and a half" she bubbled.

"Holy shit, give me that!" Jill huffed taking the tape measure, and all too willingly grabbed Kevin's cold cock. "It's two and a half. You were holding it backwards, you bimbo."

"How could I have held his cock backwards?" She asked genuinely unsure how she messed up.

I was certain I was going to win; rock hard I'm three inches, flaccid I am under two, and Angie knew it too by the way she grabbed my arm and looked at me when Jill read the measurement.

"I don't want to be last" Shane yelled and without any prompting took off running. Shane was the only one to cover his junk with his hands the entire time, but as he dropped them we were shocked, his dick hadn't shrunk much at all. In fact it looked quite normal. Shannon stepped forward as we all watched, "3 inches" she read and shared a look and smile with her husband.

"Okay Dave, time to drop trou and take a jog" Kevin snapped

I sat down in the warm water and pulled my briefs off, then in one leap jumped out of the hot tub and started running. I looked down and was already pretty cold, but I was also turned on. That didn't last though as I hit the painfully cold water. I knelt down making sure my dick was fully submerged and started running back. I don't remember making any noise but I was told later I screamed like a bitch when I hit the water. As I approached the light on the deck it was clear I was the winner.

"Shit, you're bald!" Jill yelped

"Oh my god he looks like a little boy!" Shannon laughed. Angie met me at the steps of the hot tub. Her warm hand was a nice change from the piercing cold, as she placed the measuring tape on my nub sticking out. Everyone gathered closer to get a better look at my short, hairless dick.

"3/4 of an inch" Angie gasped looking at me in the eyes with a mix of pride for winning but embarrassment knowing I was the smallest dick there. She knew I was small, but other than mine she had really only seen Marlin's giant dick in the flesh. I quickly jumped in the hot tub and started rubbing my junk like the other guys did.

"I think it's too late dude, your dick fell off somewhere" Kevin said. Jill was obviously pissed off for losing. But Angie came right to me and threw her arms around my neck and pulled me between her tits and kissed me deeply.

"Time to move into my new room!" I mused and stepped out of the hot tub quickly tying a towel around my waist. The rest of the group reluctantly followed suit.

part two coming soon

runtz4
runtz4
397 Followers
12