Shut Up and Kiss Me, Susie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This womanly version of my petite lover had made our lovemaking in the latter years all the more satisfying for me. I always lusted for her physically; for me, she was perfection in what I wanted in a woman.

The limitations of Skype became horribly apparent. I needed to reach out to her and touch her, caress her, smell her, lick her, kiss her. Still, this was better than nothing, and totally unexpected.

She leaned forward a bit so I could better see her tits. Her hand reached down to her crotch, but I could not see what she was doing as it was now out of my vision.

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Yes." I could tell this was true as she was biting her bottom lip slightly.

"Show me."

"Not yet... I am shy."

"Not fair, you can see me jacking off."

"In time," she said, bossily, "I just need to warm myself up a bit more. Talk dirty to me like the old days."

"You're a whore and I want to fuck you."

"You can't. We are miles apart."

"I want to lick your tits."

"I want that more than anything."

"I want to lick your cunt."

"You were good at that too." She stood up, and showed me her vagina, widening it for me and moving closer to the laptop webcam, so that her crotch filled the screen. It was as before, surrounded by dark hairs that she never chose to trim, her neat little clitoris, slightly swollen, could be seen peaking out from under its hood. I wanted nothing more that to nuzzle and lick it. She moved her hand back and restarted frigging herself.

"You know, I prefer to watch myself than watch you," she said.

"Charming," I replied, pretending to be hurt.

"It's really turning me on." she stepped back so I could see her breasts but not her face, and she started touching her nipples while she masturbated. She lifted a leg onto the table, and resumed her dirty talk.

"Do you miss fucking me, Richard."

"You know I do, darling. I want to stick my cock in all your holes, starting with your mouth, then your cunt, then your bum."

"That would hurt me; I don't want it there again."

"You will deserve it, because you are my whore."

"Do you remember the club party?"

"I will never forget it."

"I was your whore then..."

*****

I believe that for most people, their most erotic sexual experiences tend to occur under the influence of drink. This was certainly true for Sue and I, and our best sex almost always was associated with wild, drink-fuelled parties.

The occasion that stood in our memories was the day and night of the club 50 year celebrations. Instead of the usual Dinner-Dance, we had used the farm belonging to one of the older members and booked a marquee, hired a sound system and brought with us food for a BBQ and plenty of alcohol.

It was a perfect English summers' day: a rare thing; we dressed in relaxed smart casual, the ladies in frocks, the men in light sports jackets and trousers; like a scene from a hundred years ago.

We knew it was going to be a long day, so we brought our running kit for some fun races, and sleeping bags so that we could drink and sleep over.

Everyone was in the mood for fun, as often is the case with athletes, there was a heady mixture of sun, alcohol, and youthful hormones, pheromones and testosterone in abundance.

Fashionably late as usual, Sue arrived in a pretty little white polka dot on blue dress, bare legs, sandals, a broad straw hat and sunglasses. As I saw her approach in company with Janet, my heart reached out for her; desiring her regardless of risk.

I was chatting up a couple of other beauties from the club: Jen and Jo. Jen was a strawberry blonde, with curly hair, and enough freckles to make her look tanned. She was a gorgeous little thing, extremely pretty, short, the same height as Sue, but well rounded in all departments, and with a lovely, inviting 'West Cuntry' accent. She wasn't a very good runner, wasn't really built for it, she was more of a camp follower, as her husband, John, was one of the top athletes in the club.

John and Jen had a fiery relationship, he was a philanderer, and they had had many fall outs due to his love affairs both in and out of the club. Now, was a real low point in their relationship, they were barely talking to each other; and he was grumpily getting drunk with his cronies on one side of the farm courtyard, glaring darkly at us, as we happily flirted with each other.

Jo was Mark's new flame, in her early 20s, she was both drunk and definitely too young for me. She flirted outrageously with me, knowing full well that Sue was looking on, challenging her, as if stealing one of her men was not enough.

As for Mark, he hadn't touched a drop, and was happily competing in all the fun races, grooving on the attention of his many female admirers, and relatively innocent of the cauldron of emotions being stirred that hot summer's day.

The evening drew on, and slowly the light faded, and night took over. It was still warm, and the farm yard resounded to the echo of laughter, and 90's dance music.

I had avoided Sue for all of the evening. While our love affair was a well known secret, it was still officially a secret, and I guessed many did not know that we had got back together since she and Mark had split up. I had found out over time that Sue was a complex person; outwardly shy and quiet, she portrayed an image of a very private, rather straitlaced individual.

But I had found out that deep down, she had a passionate, sexual, possessive, darker personality; and the journey from the outer image and the inner reality usually came by way of alcohol.

When we did find each other, it did not start too well. Jo was sitting on my lap by the camp fire, laying it on thick, and still Mark paid no attention to our flirting. My hand was slowly disappearing up her summer dress. People around me could sense that things were coming to a head.

Suddenly Sue popped out of nowhere: very tipsy. I learned later that John had been serving her Screwdrivers, with far more Vodka than Orange in the mix.

"Get off 'im, he's mine," she barked, and with a strength that belied her size, she unceremoniously dumped Jo off my knee and onto the ground, then took her place on my lap, putting an arm round my neck and kissing me full on the lips.

Before Jo could retaliate, Mark jumped in, picked her up and led her away.

As quickly as it started, the scene had passed; the banter returned to the slowly thinning circle round the fire, as those who had chosen to drive, disappeared into the night.

Pretty much drunk myself, my hands started wandering over Sue's body, and with her inhibitions pretty much discarded, she responded in kind.

As I had been doing so with Jo, my hand drifted up Sue's dress, and she widened her legs to accommodate it, which likewise widened the eyes of our audience. I felt her panties, they were already sopping wet, and I probed under them to her hot vagina. I sensed this was getting unseemly, so we got up and I led her away to wolf whistles and lewd comments.

"Let's make love," whispered the darker, passionate Sue.

We walked into a small copse and against a tree I started kissing her deeply. As we kissed, I pulled down her panties and she stepped out of them, kicking them away. I unzipped my trousers, and let out my penis, eager after a long day's constant flirting with the eligible and less eligible ladies of the club.

This was not the time, nor was there any need for foreplay, as my cock easily slipped into her fantastically wet, dripping slit. I lifted her tiny frame up against the tree, my hands supporting her bottom; her arms were around my neck, her legs around my waist, her hot mouth on mine, her tongue lapping up mine.

We barely acknowledged more commotion from the farm courtyard; an argument flared up in the Marquee, and we could hear John and Jen yelling at each other, even while we were doing it. We paid them no attention, and I continued to urgently fuck her.

There was a difference this time; there was no tight glove-like feeling, but a slickness that had come about from her being supremely horny. I had never felt her so wet, her juices covered my crotch, and seeped between her arse cheeks.

"This is wonderful," she drunkenly murmured; "you can do what you like to me."

After a few minutes, my arms started to tire, and likewise, the rubbing of the bark on her back was making her uncomfortable.

"Turn me around," she insisted.

I let her down, and she turned round and she braced herself against the trunk. I lifted up her skirt and slapped her bum. Dutifully, she stuck out her bottom, so as to ease my passage, in the darkness I plunged blindly in, expecting there would be no resistance. Except this time she felt really tight as I entered her: she immediately yelped: "OW, OW, OW!"

"Shush," I whispered, "everyone will hear", as I slid in an out of her incredible tightness.

"You're in the wrong hole!" Came her strangled whisper.

"No!" Was all I could incredulously say, as I looked down, lifting her dress and seeing in the dim moonlight, that my shaft was easing in and out of her little bottom. To make sure, I reached round and felt her dripping pussy; sure enough I was in the wrong hole. I took advantage of the situation, not wanting to lose the opportunity; I started stimulating her clitoris to take her mind off what I was doing to her. She gasped, but relaxed a bit.

I have never been so aroused as at that moment: slowly impaling my gorgeous tiny girlfriend up her backside, up against a tree that beautiful summer's night. I risked another inch, which made her inhale, but she kept with it.

"Does it hurt?" I asked tentatively, not wanting to lose the moment.

"Yes," came her tight-lipped response.

"New position," she ordered, and clumsily she led me a step away from the tree and slowly knelt down in the grass on all fours, without me breaking stride.

"Let me take care of that," she said, as she pushed my hand away and started frigging herself.

As her hand moved faster and with more urgency, she started pushing gently against me, increasing my penetration into her backside, heightening my pleasure. Her breathing increased, as did mine; little moans escaped her mouth in time to my thrusts, getting louder and louder.

I started to lose control, started grunting out my own orgasm, neither caring that I might be hurting her with the full length of my cock reaming her as it did; nor caring that the noise would attract attention from the courtyard.

Then strangely, quietly, we came together, I covered her body with mine, softly pumping my semen into her back passage. We lay there a short while; recovering and then she gently squeezed me out.

"That was fucking fantastic!" said a female voice from the edge of the copse.

Time stopped. We were both struck dumb.

Even in the darkness, I could tell it was Jen by her accent. She walked up to us, and after amusing herself for a moment at our embarrassment, broke the silence.

"I knew you two were an item, I just knew. I bet it was before Mark, too," she said excitedly. "That was just fantastic," she repeated herself.

"How long have you been watching," I asked, fearing the worst. Sue had her head down, her hair covered her face, and I could feel her body shaking. I stroked her, fearing that she was about to start sobbing in shame.

"Long enough; you're a dark horse, Susie, you anal sex queen!"

This prompted more shudders from Sue, but instead of crying, she started drunkenly giggling. Then Jen started giggling, and eventually I joined in.

"And as for you," Jen turned to me, "what a stud." She bent over and kissed me warmly on the lips.

"Thank you, Jen," I said simply, kissing her back.

Sue and I quickly sorted out our clothing. We couldn't find her panties in the darkness, but with our equanimity restored, the three of us headed back, with me in the middle, my hands over their shoulders.

"Don't tell anyone, Jen," pleaded Sue.

"Only if you let me snog your bloke," came the response, and Jen stopped us, reached up to me and we kissed. She surprised me by seeking out my tongue, and for a while I ignored Sue, my hand dropped and clasped Jen's round buttocks, as I kissed her back.

Sue came round, her hand reached up to my face and caressed it as Jen and I embraced; then she possessively, but gently pulled my head towards her and took up the kiss. I sensed that she was keeping Jen involved, and could see her wrap her arm around Jen's neck, keeping her face in close proximity, while we maintained a long and deep kiss, and then she pulled away from me, and looked at Jen, their faces only a few inches apart; and slowly, very slowly, they moved together and their lips met. They kissed hesitantly, small pecks on the lips.

I caressed their bottoms through their summer frocks, enjoying what I could see of the show, and this seemed to encourage them to kiss more passionately, eventually opening their mouths and flirting with their tongues.

Sue quickly broke it off, and the girls giggled and cuddled.

As we walked back to the farm, I asked Jen what had happened with John.

"He's gone home. Drove off drunk, the stupid bugger. I think it is all over. It is all about sex. We don't do it anymore, haven't in ages."

"Why not? You're lovely," I said, giving away more than I should have in front of Sue.

"Remember that holiday in Ibiza he went on with his mates last year? He came back with something he shouldn't have. At least he told me about it, which was the decent thing to do. By the time he was given the all clear, I had lost interest, didn't want to touch him. Strange, I still like him - just don't love him anymore. That was nearly a year ago, and we haven't done it since."

We came back into the farm courtyard, thinking our private thoughts.

We were greeted to sardonic cheers of the party die-hards: about 6 others who were staying the night. There was neither sign of Mark and Jo; nor of Janet, and John had definitely gone.

We drank some more, sitting together as if a bond had been established. I was in a quandary. I just had the greatest sex in my life, and yet, that same night, I wanted more.

By One in the morning, people were ready for bed. The group of us were put up in a converted barn, our sleeping bags, were laid out all in a row. Sue laid hers next to me, and I coaxed Jen into laying hers on my other side.

The inevitable chatter petered out after an hour and despite the girls' closeness, my eyelids weighed heavily on me, and I fell into a deep sleep.

*****

I awoke to that wonderful sensation of a warm, wet mouth arousing my hardening penis. My head, heavy with the affects of drink, was confused. Where was I? The realities of the night slowly crept into my awareness. Oh my God, I had practically made love to Sue in front of the whole club. Did we really have anal sex? Did I really snog Jen? Which one is sucking me off?

The sensation that I must still be dreaming wore off, and I looked down. It was Susie, her head bobbing up and down as she diligently worked my cock. She had unzipped my sleeping bag, and lost her dress - she was naked, and in front of all these people. I couldn't help but smile, she must still be drunk!

Instinctively, I looked at Jen to my left to see if she was still asleep, and to my surprise she too was awake, propped up on her elbow looking down at Sue.

She looked at me and in the early dusk, I saw her smile. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I was still too tipsy to care, and returned it, reaching down to find her still wearing her summer dress, so I pulled it up, and sought out her vagina. She willingly opened her legs and I found and gently started stroking her clit.

Sue looked round, but I couldn't tell her thoughts because of the dark. She just wordlessly and quietly maneuvered herself on top of me, and worked my cock into her still wet hole.

She slowly started fucking me, while I continued to kiss and masturbate Jen. This was a man's ultimate fantasy being fulfilled, with the only exception that we couldn't make any noise.

All around us were the still and quiet bodies of our friends, asleep, or pretending to be.

Sue, drunk as she was, clearly understood the danger. At any time, one of our friends could wake up and see us. She moved her hand to her clit and started working it furiously, while she slowly impaled herself on my cock. I could hear her tell-tale panting, and moved my hand to her face, covering her mouth.

I stopped kissing Jen, and concentrated on fucking Sue as quietly as possible.

It is so difficult to keep quiet while making love. Apart from the creaking of the floorboards, and the friction of skin upon skin, there are the natural noises we emit in pleasure. So despite myself, I started grunting, and Jen put out her hand over my mouth to keep it down.

Fortunately, with Sue totally in control being on top and working her clit, she came quickly, powerfully; falling on me, replacing Jen's hand with her mouth to finalise the act with a kiss.

I was relieved to see her extract herself from me and lie to my side, but in a flash, Jen had swiftly replaced her; skilfully straddling me and taking my cock in one quiet move.

I felt that I had been mounted by a fresh rider; her feel was cooler, less moist, less constricting. Jen made love to me as sympathetically as Sue had done. Like I, she was married, and our reputations were in far more danger than Sue's. So as Sue did, her hand sought her clit, in order to speed up the process; but she fucked me slightly differently; while Sue had made long rhythmic strokes, Jen thrust herself down on me, in sharp short, powerful strokes, maximising the penetration and the contact.

I was in heaven. My hands caressed her body through her dress, her bottom, her legs, kneaded her large breasts, revelled in the new sensation, while Sue looked on, stroking me, kissing me.

As Jen entered her own fulfillment, Sue, dutifully covered both our mouths with her hands so as to stifle the noise.

I didn't attempt my own climax, it would have been far too noisy, and we had risked enough. We lay in each others arms for while before the girls returned to their sleeping bags and we fell back to sleep.

*****

"Three things I never done since that night," said Sue, after she took a gulp of wine. "Anal, lesbian and a threesome. I doubt I will ever again."

"A quick drunken snog with another girl is hardly lesbianism," I argued, "and it wasn't much of a threesome. But it was incredible; I'll remember it for the rest of my life."

We had been concentrating on reminiscing, and less on masturbating, such that she had stopped, and I was sitting there gently keeping myself hard.

"I've suddenly lost the urge," she said, covering herself up.

"Look," I said, "why don't I freshen up this G&T, and you go and put on something sexy for me... you can do a strip tease."

"Pervert! But actually, that's given me a bit of an idea. Time out for ten minutes," she enthused, and before I could reply, she had gone.

*****

A few years after the club party, Sue announced she had found someone else. On the face of it, he was an altogether more sensible choice. He was an old flame of hers, a craftsman called Graham.

As promised, I did not stand in her way; we were all in our early 40's at that time, and I guessed it was her last chance for a child. He rapidly moved in with her, and I guess he was good for her; putting some sort of semblance of order into her untidy house and her untidy life.

He wasn't particularly attractive: balding, clumsy features, large framed, and hefty with it. This surprised me as until that point; she had always attracted and was attracted to good looking, athletic boys. However, she was attracted to his skill with his hands, his competence; his perfectionism.