Shy Little Sally

Story Info
Busty Redheaded lady seduces Shy Blond.
7.5k words
4.53
169.2k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

The sun was shining bright and the birds were singing gaily as Sally awoke and stretched. The eighteen-year-old blond looked in the mirror and combed her shoulder length hair. She could not help but admire her five ft. three in. shapely frame; she stood on the scale and approved the 114lbs. displayed. Her blue eyes sparkled as the young girl slipped in-to a pair of shorts and pulled on a t-shirt over her 34c-cup breast.

"Hi mom, beautiful day for fishing." As she sat at the kitchen table for breakfast.

Placing the pancakes on the table, the 37 yr. old mother replied, "Are you going to fish your life away? What about college, have you decided what you are going to do?"

"No mom, but my fishing spot is the perfect place to think about what to do."

Walking along the trail the girl was thinking that her mother was so beautiful for being 38 years old, they looked more like twins than mother and daughter. Sally sat on the rock and cast her line in the stream. This was her favorite place in the whole world; it was so beautiful and relaxing. The whole world she thought and laughed to herself as she realized that she had never been anywhere else but Maine. Portland was the largest city she had been to.

Recalling her mother's question, she started to ponder her future and concluded that she should decide on a school for fall. She entered the house declaring, "Trout for dinner!" There was no answer; she searched the house wondering where her mom could be.


Sobbing could be heard from the bedroom of her parents, opening the door Sally cried out, "Mom what's the matter, why are you crying?"

"Oh baby, your father had a stroke at work and is in the hospital, we have to go see him." After washing and changing, the two drove the old ford to the hospital. The nurse at the station desk called the doctor, he introduced himself and told them that Jim would be all right but he would have to stay in the hospital for a couple of weeks and then rest at home for a long time. The doctor added, "At this point it is to soon to determine if he will ever be able to return to work."

Three weeks later, Jim was home and confined to bed, a nurse came to the house a couple of times a week. Sally and her mother knew that it would take time for him to get well. "I suppose that I will have to find a job, we will need money to pay for all this."

"No mom, you have to stay with dad, their are no jobs around here anyway, I will go to Boston and get work and send you as much as I can." One week later Sally finally convinced her mother that it was the best thing to do and boarded a bus to Boston.

The young blond was both excited and worried, she had about seven hundred dollars with her and she knew that she would have to find work and an inexpensive place to stay quickly. At the Boston bus station Sally purchased a newspaper and a soda and sat at a table searching the want adds for work

"Mind if I join you?"

"The young girl looked up to see a stunning woman about thirty years old with long red hair and big green eyes, she was beautiful. The tall beauty wore a business suit and smiled at her. "Oh yes, of course, make your self comfortable." Sally answered.

The woman asked her where she was from and noticed that she was looking for a job.

Sally told her the whole story and wondered if she knew of a place where she could stay. "MY, my, this your lucky day, I can get you a job and you can stay with me for awhile."

"Wow! This is to good to be true, but I don't want to put you out. What kind of job?"

"I own a video sales company and a bar, plus a few other things, so we have options, not to mention all of the people that I know. My name is Rhonda, what is yours?"

"I'm sorry, my name is Sally and it is a pleasure to meet you." The naive young lady had no way of knowing that she was about to fall prey to a lesbian sexual predator.

"The pleasure is all mine sweetie, let's go home and make plans for your new career, I will enjoy having you stay with me."

The big Lincoln glided down the street and in twenty minutes they pulled in the garage of a lovely brick home. Sally carried her suitcase to a room that Rhonda directed her to. The excited young girl rushed down the stairs and hugged the sensual woman and exclaimed, "This house is fantastic and I love my room, how can I ever repay you?"

"Now, now, we'll think of something little girl as she pressed her 40DD cups against the innocent young blond." You will be on your knees worshiping my cunt before this night is over, she thought to herself.

"Maybe I could cook and clean the house and anything else you want me too do."

"I have a maid come by to clean the house twice a week, so I don't need a maid, but you are so sweet." As she pressed her ruby red lips to the girl and kissed her a little bit longer than she should have. Sally gasped and felt a tingle in her pussy, wondering what was wrong with her.

The sexy redhead poured wine for them both and turned on some music. "Thanks but I don't drink."

"It's only wine, it's good for you, video sales are going strong and I need another secretary, you will be busy, it's not easy work but I can offer you fifteen dollars an hour plus benefits. Would you like to start Monday." She poured more wine.

"Monday will be fine, everything is happening so fast, this is wonderful, thank you."

"Pleased to be of help my dear, it's warm in here, Let me get out of this suit and in to something more comfortable, be right back."

Ten minutes later Rhonda returned wearing a flimsy black silk robe that barely covered her curvy buttocks, she sat next to Sally and poured more wine saying, "This feels so much better!"

The young blond stared at the voluptuous woman and was embarrassed, her face turned red and she drank more wine, she could feel it rush to her head. The tingle returned to her pussy and this confused her. Rhonda got another bottle of wine and as she poured, she bent down revealing her large breasts, the sexy woman was aware of the way the little blond was reacting to the sight of her exposed breast.

"Any boy friends?"

"No, There was one but we broke up."

"Why, you are so lovely, what happened?"

"He always wanted sex and I didn't like it."

"Did he fuck you?"

Sally was surprised by the word and stammered, "We made love a couple of times but I didn't like it."

"You did not like sex! Why?"

"It was quick and it hurt, it was nasty, I can't believe that I am telling you this!"

"Was he your only lover?"

"Yes."

"You must masturbate a lot, did you at least have an orgasm with him?"

"No, that's bad, what's an orgasm?"

"I noticed that you can't keep your eyes off my big tits, touch them, they want to be touched very much."

The Lust filled woman guided the small hand to her large breast and told her to squeeze them. "Yes, like that, it feels good."

"Isn't this wrong? I don't think that we should be doing this."

Rhonda opened her robe and placed the young woman's hands on both breast, Sally squeezed both of them and cooed, "They do feel nice in my hands!" The blond could also feel the wetness in her own crouch.

Rhonda kissed her passionately, inserting her tongue in the girl's mouth and played with her tits, she pulled off the shirt and moved her mouth down to the young breast and sucked her nipples. Sally was confused, she knew she should stop this but the wine and the growing feeling of pleasure in her breast and between her legs took away her will to resist this sensual woman.

Rhonda slid her finger inside the girl's shorts and in to her pussy, she finger fucked her hard, making the blond whimper and moan with pleasure. Tossing her robe aside and reveling her luscious cunt she commanded, "Take off your shorts, let me see your cunt!"

"No I can't do that, we should stop now." Sally cried.

The busty redhead slapped her across the face and shouted, "How dare you disobey me, you made me hot and now you will have to take care of me, who the fuck do you think you are?"

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry, please forgive me, I will do whatever you say!" The young blond sobbed.

Rhonda smiled, realizing that Sally was a total submissive and would indeed do whatever she said. She pulled the shorts down and put her over her lap and spanked the sweet bare ass hard, the red marks were growing and the little blond cried out in pain. "Now suck my tits and do it right!"

Sally sucked for all she was worth, she wanted to please the older woman and make her like her. She looked up at her lover and asked, "Am I doing this right, do you like it?"

"Yes baby, suck those big tits like you did your mommies when you were a baby, nibble on my nipples, that's it baby, suck, yes, good girl!

Sally was pleased that she was doing good, she wanted Rhonda to be happy, why did I displease her, why did I act so ungrateful, the young woman scolded herself. This goddess has been so nice to me, I want to show her how much I appreciate her.

"Oh yeah, kiss and lick your pretty face down to my honey pot, first my stomach then my thighs, don't stop.

The pretty blond kissed and licked the flat stomach, her nose brushed the red bush as she went to the thighs and kissed all over, she wanted to please her new friend, she wanted to show how grateful she was, she desperately wanted the buxom redhead to like her.

"Good little girl, now lick my pussy." She then guided the pretty face to her hungry cunt.

"I have never done this before, I don't know what to do, please tell me how to do it."

"Sure baby, first of all I want you to call me mommy, now, just kiss all over my pussy and then lick it just like a lollypop, then I will tell you what else to do. Ok little girl?"

"Yes mommy, I want to make you happy." Sally breathed in the intoxicating aroma of Rhonda's aroused pussy, it was so wet, and she then licked up and down the sopping cunt, slowly at first, then with increased speed, she lapped feverishly, she wanted so badly to please this sensual redhead.

"Good girl, now suck the lips and then lick and suck my clit, do it bitch, do it now!"

The sweet blond could feel her own pussy getting wet as she sucked the delicious cunt. "Mmmnnn, so good mommy, I love your pussy, it's so wet!"

The sultry redhead clenched a fistful of blond hair and pressed the pretty face to her sopping cunt and screamed out, "That's it little girl, put your whole face in my cunt, I'm cumming all over your sweet face, mommy loves fucking her baby's pretty face, Ohhh..Lick it all up, you love it don't you?"

"Oh yes mommy, I do love your delicious pussy, it taste so sweet I just can't get enough!" The pretty blond licked up every drop of love juice and lifted her head to look in to the eyes of her lover.

"You look so beautiful, that pretty face even looks better with my pussy juice all over it!" The dominating redhead led her little pet to the bedroom and tossed her on the bed. She sucked her breast and licked her way down to her pussy, she then licked and sucked the wet pussy, she shoved two fingers in the tight hole and finger fucked her as she licked the now sopping cunt.

"Don't move, I have a surprise for my little girl." Rhonda took a big black dildo from the closet and strapped it on. There was no need for lube, the blond pussy was sopping wet. "Mommy is going to fuck the shit out of you, Mommy wants you to cum all over her big fat cock!" The sexy redhead stuffed the fat 10" dildo in her tight twat and fucked with fervor. "Yeah, take it all in your sweet little cunt, tell me how much you like it bitch."

Sally wrapped her legs around her dominating lover and surrendered completely, she humped back and fucked the dildo hard, she reached orgasm and moaned with delight, "Yes I do like it, and I love you very much."

The lusty redhead was thinking how much she loved having a submissive young woman to dominate. She knew many lesbians and enjoyed their company but she loved to seduce straight women, especially ones married or with boyfriends, but by far a submissive young lady with such a pretty face is the ultimate thrill.

Rhonda had her little pet suck her huge tits, and lick her ass and cunt for hours, then told her to sleep and use her cunt as a pillow and when she awoke to continue licking her cunt. "You know, I should have taken a picture of you after I fucked you with the dildo, you looked so fucking sexy with your legs spread wide open and your gaping cunt dripping love juice all over your gorgeous legs. Oh well, next time, goodnight little girl."

"Goodnight mommy, I love you."

The next day after another fuck session, Rhonda exclaimed, "Let's go out, have breakfast, and then get you a new wardrobe, I want you to look sexy at work Monday."

"This place is elegant, thank you for taking me to such a fine place for breakfast."

"Wait until you taste the food, you are my baby girl and nothing is too good for you."

"Oh Rhonda, you are so good to me, you even took my mind off of my troubles at home, now I must send all the money that I can to my parents. Thanks to you, I can help them."

"I have other ideas to help you earn money, we'll discuss them later. By the way, you were fabulous last night and this morning. For someone that never enjoyed sex, you were one hot bitch, my pussy gets moist just looking at you."

"Well it's true, but that was before you, now I love it, you taught me how. How can I ever repay you?"

"Just keep eating my pussy little girl!"

The waitress served the meal and smiled when she overheard the conservation, Sally blushed. "Why don't you join us for a threesome, you can nurse on my big tits while my little pussy licker makes you moan and squeal! Then I would fuck your face with my juicy cunt. I know you want too."

"I...I have to work." The slim twenty-year-old brown haired beauty stammered.

Rhonda gave her a card and told her to call. The waitress put the card in her apron pocket and promised to call the seductive redhead. Sally appeared stunned, she wanted to know what Rhonda was doing, was she going to leave her, what was a threesome, she suddenly felt very insecure.

"Don't worry so much, little one, I am not getting rid of you, variety is very good, as you will soon discover, we will party with others and you will love it. We will not be together forever but you can stay with me while you are getting started with your new life. You will not be kicked out on the street. Now let us go get you some sexy clothes.

The tall smartly dressed woman and her younger companion in a simple sundress entered the exclusive shop that catered to women of means. The duo strolled down each aisle and the alluring redhead picked out sexy lingerie, satin robes, mini-skirts, stockings and flimsy blouses. An extremely attractive brunette came over and asked if she could be of help. "What did you have in mind?" Rhonda boldly asked.

"I wondered if I may assist you in your selections, help with prices or find something for you." The woman in her forties answered, the smile on her face revealed that she understood the implications of Rhonda's question.

"You could come with us to the dressing room and give us your opinion of how everything fits and looks on my little slut!"

The woman stared at Sally, made the poor shy blond turn to crimson, and bowed her head. "Certainly, follow me please." Replied the aroused saleslady.

The room was much larger than most, there was enough space for all three of them. With a slap on her butt, Rhonda commanded, "Take off your clothes and try this stuff on." Shy little Sally nervously disrobed, standing before the two staring women in her panties and brassiere. "Take everything off, you can't wear under garments with any of the things that you are about to try on."

"I...I.. feel funny getting naked in front of both of you."

"Do it now bitch, you didn't mind being naked when you ate my cunt so good this morning, did you? This lady is a professional, she is used to seeing naked women, she won't mind at all, will you?"

The saleswoman was becoming increasingly aroused and said, "NO I don't mind at all, I'm looking forward to seeing more of you, take it off dear." Sally timidly unclasped her bra and pulled her panties down her shapely legs and looked up at the two women, Rhonda displayed a devious smile, the saleslady lustfully gazed at the shy girl's blond pubic hair and pussy.

The voluptuous redhead inserted two fingers in the shy girl's cunt and said "Feel this, she is soaked already, she wants attention, come over here, see for yourself!"

The woman put one hand on her breast and with the other, she started finger fucking the young blond. "Nice tits, and your cunt is soaking wet, you are a fucking slut, you want to cum don't you slut?"

"Yes, I guess I am a slut, please make me cum, please!" The aroused woman then put her lips to Sally's rubbery nipples and sucked her tits while she furiously finger fucked the young girl. Then she dropped to her knees and slowly licked up and down the young pussy, her pace increased and she licked and sucked with vigor. The woman had an exceptionally long tongue and quickly brought shy little Sally to a rousing climax.

The woman attempted to get to her feet when Rhonda grabbed her hair and said, "Not so fast bitch, give me that big tongue, wiggle it all the way up my cunt. I want to cum on your long tongue." The lusty redhead lifted her skirt and pressed hard against her face, the woman eagerly lapped it up. Rhonda bucked and moaned to orgasm.

Rhonda instructed Sally to put the black mini-skirt on with the red blouse and gave the panties and bra to the saleslady to keep as a souvenir, also handing her one of her cards. The woman gave Rhonda her card in return. "Mona! How appropriate, your long sexy tongue would make any girl moan." They all said goodbye, the sexy clothes were placed in the trunk of the car.

Sally thought they were going home but they stopped at another store, the buxom beauty led her shy friend, by the hand in to a shoe store. Rhonda told a couple of sales people that they wanted to look around but when a 22year old busty blond named Kathy approached the duo, Rhonda was quick to accept her offer of help, asking that they go to a more secluded section of the store to try on shoes. The sexy redhead described the high-heels she wanted for herself and Sally to try on.

The cute brown-eyed blond returned with an armful of shoeboxes in her arms, she set the boxes on the floor and knelt on her knees, "These must be for you." She helped Rhonda off with her shoes and slipped a red shoe on the right foot asking, "How does that feel?"

"It feels a little tight but when we get the other one on, I will walk around and see how they fit then." The buxom redhead spread her legs a few inches saying that she wanted to make it easy for the young lady to put on the other shoe but she really wanted to display her pussy to this cute thing.

The young woman could not help it, she had to glance up at the pussy right in front of her face, her mouth dropped open and she just stared. " Like what you see, sweetie, perhaps you would care for a closer view." The cute sales girl cleared her throat and blushed, having been caught staring at the red haired pussy.

She helped Rhonda to her feet and said, "I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me."

The voluptuous redhead hugged the girl, pressing her big tits hard against the embarrassed young woman and whispered in her ear, "Don't be sorry, I wanted you to see my cunt, I want you to see more of it!" Stepping back, she gazed in the girl's eyes and was pleased to see that she had the desired affect; Kathy was aroused. Walking around she declared, "These will be fine, I'll take them, now try to fit Sally."

Kathy got on her knees and removed the shoes from the shy girls feet, Rhonda instructed her to spread her legs to make it easier to put shoes on her feet. Sally slowly moved her knees apart a little bit, Rhonda reached over and pulled her knees apart and said, "Show her your cunt, I bet it's dripping already, you fucking slut!"

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers
12