Shy Wife Learns about a Big Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
Part 3. Continued learning and a revelation.
5.1k words
4.33
69.5k
86
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story focuses on the theme of cuckolding. It also includes sexual situations between a brother and sister. If these things don't interest you, please do not read further. Thanks for your time.

This is Part 3 of the story, please read Parts 1 & 2 for proper context. Thanks.

*

"Can you get my purse, please Hon," my wife said as she adjusted the hot water.

My wife had just had two explosive orgasms while fucking Ron and both Ron and I had cum inside her tight pussy. I was certain she would be content to head back to the room. I was confused as she stripped off her dress and bra and turned on the shower.

"Let's get showers back in the room," I said.

"No, let's stay a little bit longer. Didn't you think that was hot?"

"Yeah, it was hot but we got what you wanted. We have memories to last a lifetime. Let's head back."

Amber stepped closer to me and grabbed my cock. "Pretty please? I promise I will make it up to you."

At this point I figured what did it matter? Ron had already cum inside my wife, how much worse could it get. I may as well let my wife get it out of her system.

I walked out of the bathroom to get Amber her purse. The bedroom was empty but I could hear voices on the deck. I grabbed her purse, dropped it in the bathroom, and walked out onto the balcony. There was a small hot tub tucked into the left side of the balcony. Ron was sitting leisurely with both arms spread out wide on the lip of the hot tub, with my sister tucked under one of his arms, leaning on his chest.

"Hey Mike, I wasn't sure you guys were sticking around," Ron said.

"I told you they wouldn't leave," My sister replied to Ron. Then she turned to me and said, "Where's Amber?"

"Taking a shower," I said sheepishly.

I stood there in silence for a few seconds when Ron said, "Just tell him the truth will you?".

"I have told him the truth, this is for his benefit. I don't think Amber has been transparent with him," She quipped.

Ron urged her on, "He's your brother for christ's sake. He looks lost right now, you have to tell him the whole story."

My sister shrugged and started talking fast, "Don't be upset, Mike. You are the fifth husband to be in this same position?"

Confused, I said, "What do you mean the fifth?"

"I guess I'll start from the beginning so you understand. I caught my first husband, Tom, in bed with my best friend at a party and it destroyed me. The dual betrayal, the depression; it sent me into a really bad and lonely place for a long time. I even considered suicide. I tried to get over it, and Tom swore that my best friend, who was married to her high school sweetheart, had pursued him relentlessly and I just didn't believe him. My best friend told me that Tom had taken advantage of her in a moment of weakness and that she loved her husband. I believed my friend and divorced Tom."

"Either way, I figured it had to be my fault, I was a bad person, a bad wife, a bad friend. I felt that way for years until I met Ron. Ron and I were very open with our past relationships and our feelings. He told me how as a single man he often struck out with single women but was ruthlessly pursued and hit on by married women. His friends, co-workers, and even strangers wives would often flirt and try to get him in bed. I began to wonder if I was wrong all along believing my friend."

My sister continued, "Maybe some married women are just genetically predisposed to cheat, or they wanted to relive their single days, or possibly they just get bored with their husbands? Ron told me story after story of married women being much more forward than single women. I was skeptical, so Ron and I conducted our own experiment. We would 'test' any couples in our circle that stayed at our shore house. The first one was Ron's good friend from college who had been married for 15 years and had three kids. Ron told me how his friend's wife had often flirted with him, sometimes in front of her husband playfully but aggressively when her husband was out of sight."

Ron nodded at this. Nicole said, "We invited them over for a weekend a few years back. She flirted with Ron all day. To test her limits I mentioned to her in private I wouldn't be mad if she wanted to mess around with Ron. That same night, she slipped out of bed with her husband and came to our room and gave Ron a blowjob while I watched. The very next night Ron had her bent over the couch while her husband watched and jerked off."

Ron smiled as if recalling that night. Nicole continued, "The second couple was my good friend from work and her accountant husband. I dropped a few hints to her about Ron's virility and within a few weeks she was begging Ron to fuck her while her husband encouraged Ron. There were two more after that. The last one, before your wife, was my old best friend who destroyed my first marriage. I called her under the pretense of rekindling our friendship. Two months later she was on her back like just the others with her husband watching in tears. Only two wives of the seven couples we are friends with resisted and have shown no interest in betraying their husbands"

I was raging at this point and said tersely, "So you decided to include my wife in your sick test?"

"No. We never even considered it with family but your wife initiated it and I felt like you needed to know the real woman you married. Do you remember when we went to the bar and sat on the deck last year?"

I nodded.

"Well, Amber and I were sitting at the table chatting when one of Ron's football buddies came up and asked me, ''Where's Ron Jeremy?'' Your sweetheart wife asked whether Ron's middle name was Jeremy. I laughed and explained that it's a porn star's name. She didn't get it and asked if Ron looked like this porn star. I told her oh god no, but a certain part of him does. She eventually understood the reference and continued to ask question after question about Ron's cock. I got tired of her asking and told her that a huge dick isn't all it's made out to be and that it often hurts and sometimes Ron gets mad when I am not in the mood."

"I told her this for two reasons. The first being that it was true, the second is that I wanted her to forget about it. I did not want her to be like one of those women, I was hoping your wife really was the demure perfect woman she always pretended to be. I thought she was over it but when you guys came to visit our shore house she continued to probe and then....well you know the rest."

I was in shock. "What do you get out of this? I don't understand. Why did you tell me you wanted to surprise Ron for his birthday? That you never did something like this before. Why not just tell me the truth?"

"I told you knowing that if you wanted it to happen you would tell her what I said. I didn't know if you would tell her but I was absolutely certain if you told her that she would come to our room. You could have just kept it to yourself you know? And honestly it is a birthday present for Ron, he enjoys our tests and putting these women in their place. Your wife is the prettiest of the five so I know he is enjoying himself more than usual," she said as she elbowed Ron.

Ron shrugged his shoulders, smiled, and nodded.

"As to what I get out of doing this? Well now I know that it was not my fault that my first husband did what he did. All those years of depression because my whore friend couldn't control herself. I am comfortable with myself now. I know I am a good woman and a good wife. I enjoy watching my husband punish these women and making their husbands feel small. He enjoys doing it and I enjoy watching him. We have no secrets," she said demonstratively.

I looked at Ron with new appreciation. I had assumed he was just a dumb jock, a super nice guy, and somewhat innocent in this. Meanwhile, he was silently pulling the strings behind the scenes. He had convinced my mentally distraught sister that all married women were whores and was now reaping the benefits by having sex with most of their friends wives. All with the approval and collaboration of my sister. What a life! He had a beautiful wife who helped him fuck or 'punish', as my sister put it, at least five women since they've been married. I had to at least respect the game he was playing. His nonchalant attitude about it all made it seem almost ok to the men he was cucking. While his massive dick fulfilled the husband's deep seated fantasies.

I thought back to the first time they wanted to measure his cock and he feigned like he was shy or didn't want to do it. He knew the end game all along was my wife bouncing up and down on his dick. He had my sister brainwashed and used her mental anguish to his favor.

I felt defeated over the whole mess. "So what am I supposed to do now?", I said nearly in a whisper, mostly to myself.

My sister replied, "She is just like the rest of them, Mike. You need to decide whether you can live with her after this. The fact that she took a shower and is looking to go another round with Ron should help you in that decision."

Just then, I saw the door to the bathroom open and Amber walked out wearing her tight silver dress. As her husband, I felt a little sick looking at my cheating wife. As a man, I looked at her and saw a stunning petite blonde. She looked refreshed, her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, her makeup was perfect with hints of glitter, lips painted red, she was now braless and her nipple outlines showed through the silver dress. She would make most men drool, she looked like sex incarnate, and she was ready to get fucked again by someone other than her husband.

She looked around the bedroom, saw it was empty. She noticed me on the deck and walked outside clearly looking for Nicole and Ron.

"Oh hey guys, I didn't realize there was a hot tub on your balcony. Fancy! We don't have one," Amber said.

"Yeah, it's kind of small but it's nice," Ron replied.

There was some awkward silence for a minute. I was still trying to compute what my sister had told me. My sister seemed to be looking at me as if waiting for me to make a decision on what was going to happen next. Ron was eyeing the beer he was nursing, I imagine he was thinking about where he was gonna drop his next load on my wife. He had already put one in her and one on her face. I mean who gets a sexy blonde sister-in-law as a sex toy for their birthday?

The only sounds were the bubbling of the spa, a Rolling Stones song playing softly in the bedroom, and the barely audible sounds of moaning from the porno still playing on the tv.

Amber walked up to the hot tub and dipped her hand in saying, "oh that feels nice.''

My sister looked at me as if giving me a chance to speak up. I broke eye contact and looked off towards the beach, shaking my head in disbelief over the situation. I needed to talk to my sister alone and explain how she was being used by Ron, but I doubted she would acknowledge the truth. She seemed happy with their arrangement.

"I'm getting hot, let's dry off and head back in. Mike can you grab us some towels?", my sister asked.

Sure, why not? I will get some towels so you can dry off and 'punish' my wife some more while I watch like the cuckold I am. I grabbed some towels from the bathroom and watched Ron and Nicole emerge from the hot tub naked, they dried off, then wrapped themselves in the towels and headed inside.

My sister jumped on the left side of the bed, towel wrapped around her chest. Ron headed to the bathroom. Amber sat on the right side of the bed. I took the same seat across from them that I was in before. I was still wearing just my boxers and a t-shirt.

Amber turned to Nicole and they started chit chatting about how long they were staying before they went home and their plans for tomorrow. Ron emerged from the bathroom and walked around the bed to sit next to my wife. Amber scooted to the middle of the bed to make room for Ron. He still had the towel wrapped around his waist. He leaned back on the pillow and put his arm around my wife.

Nicole said to Ron, "Can we watch a different movie? We have seen this same porno at least 50 times."

"I like this one."

"It's ok, what do you think Amber?", Nicole asked.

"Oh, I don't know, we never really watch porn so I don't know what's good and what's not. The guy is kind of hot and the girls are pretty. So I guess it's good." Amber said as she looked up at Ron as if for approval.

"How about you Mike?", my sister asked.

It must have been a blonde anthology because it was similar to the previous scenes that were on earlier. Two blondes with natural tits taking turns with a young stud with a very large dick. "I love blondes so I approve, although the two blondes in this room are sexier, in my opinion," I said.

Amber chimed in, "And Ron's dick is bigger than his for sure." She said it with a smile and Ron responded by squeezing her tit with his right hand and guiding her hand down to the towel with his left hand.

Amber took the hint, opened up the towel and started going to work on Ron's semi hard dick with both of her small hands. She had her head on his bare chest and was pulling at the base of his cock with her left hand, while her right hand massaged his large balls. Ron was fully erect within a minute and Amber shifted down to take the head of his veiny dick in her mouth. Ron held her ponytail in his hand and was pushing her up and down as she struggled to get his large mushroom head in her mouth..

"Use your tongue," Ron said to my wife.

Amber nodded and she must have started using more tongue because Ron quickly said, "That's it, you are a good cocksucker."

Nicole had been checking her phone but was now fully engaged in watching Amber suck her husband. Nicole got on her knees behind Amber and unzipped the back of her dress and started peeling it down. Amber gave a little resistance and then let Nicole get her dress down to her waist and then Nicole pulled it completely off. With Amber's tits now hanging free, Ron squeezed them and started pulling on her nipples.

Nicole leaned back in her spot on the left side of the bed, pulled the towel up a little, baring her smooth pussy, and started rubbing her clitoris in small circles. I had a good view of both of their pussies now. Amber's pussy was meatier with a bigger clit and a thin line of hair, while my sister was shaved bald and a tiny labia.

I continued to watch, listening to the moaning sounds from the tv, slurping noises from my wife, and Pink Floyd on the radio. After another minute, Ron said, "get up here and ride my cock."

Amber dutifully obeyed. She straddled his waist and grabbed Ron's dick with her left hand and guided it into her glistening pussy. He slid in much easier than before but she was only able to work her way halfway down his length before moving back up in a rhythmic motion. Amber planted her hands on his chest and she moved her hips up and down driving his cock further in her pussy with each downstroke. Ron placed both his hands on her ass cheeks and helped guide her up and down a little faster.

My cock was rock hard again. Since I had already cum once tonight I was confident I could touch myself without blowing my load in a few seconds. I pulled off my shirt and my underwear. I stroked my cock as I watched the hot scene unfolding in front of me. I switched my focus from the side view of my wife's bouncing tits, to her stretched pussy filled to the max with Ron's girth, to my sister playing with her shaved pussy. Amber was mostly facing away from me and was consumed with fucking Ron's big cock. Ron and Nicole had noticed I was naked and jacking off. Ron looked at me, grinned, and started thrusting upward into my wife as if to show me what a cuck I was. My sister gave me a look as if she felt sorry for me but a few seconds later she undid her towel from her chest, exposing her tits to me, and went back to playing with herself.

I continued jerking as Amber rode Ron's cock with dogged determination. Sweat was beading on her forehead, and after another 5 minutes or so Amber was finally climaxing.

Amber moaned, "Oh my god. Oh my god. Ron, I am cumming. Oh! Oh Ron!" They then kissed for about 10 seconds as she convulsed on his dick. For some reason that kiss felt like more of a betrayal than anything else she had done. I took solace from the fact that it took much longer to make her cum than it did the first time he fucked her. Maybe she would get bored of his dick as she had apparently gotten bored of mine, but I doubted it.

Amber put her head on Ron's chest, worn out from the ride. If Nicole was mad about the kiss she didn't show it. She was still slowly playing with her clit. Ron had made no effort so far to touch his own wife or get her involved in the action.

Ron asked Amber, "How do you want to get fucked next?"

"Umm, whatever you like the best," she mumbled.

Ron said, "I want to fuck you in your favorite position."

"Doggy I guess," Amber said.

This was news to me, I would have said missionary for sure. We almost never had sex doggy style. Who was this woman?

Ron scooted out from under my wife and got behind her as she assumed the position and lifted her ass in the air as she adjusted the pillows under her elbows. Her full tits hung down nicely, her nipples just grazing the top of the sheets. Ron squeezed her ass cheeks with both hands then started smacking his cock against her ass before rubbing his head along her pussy lips and he slowly worked his cock inside her.

Amber looked over and saw me jerking off, she smiled sweetly and then closed her eyes in lust as Ron slipped inside her. Ron grabbed her ponytail and started thrusting deeply into her. His hips smacked loudly against her cheeks. Her head arched back as Ron roughly pulled on her hair. Her lovely tits swung back and forth with every thrust. Nicole was still rubbing her pussy with one hand and was touching her breast and nipple with her other hand.

I was horny as hell watching the scene in front of me. I was also mad. Ron had made a fool of me, I wanted some measure of revenge but there was only so much I could do at the moment. I was determined to get involved so I moved from my seat onto the bed next to my sister. I sat facing my sister and my wife with one leg folded underneath and one leg off the bed. My leg was resting against my sister's hip. I went back to stroking my cock and watching.

My sister didn't flinch or move. She just glanced at me and continued pleasuring herself. "Fuck her hard, Ron," she said.

Ron was already fucking her hard but picked up the pace slightly. I had a perfect view of Amber's ass shaking each time Ron bottomed out. Amber let out a deep low grunt with each thrust. Slap, grunt, slap, grunt.

I put my right hand between my sister's legs and slowly pushed two fingers inside her. She seemed ok with that so I started doing a come hither motion with my fingers trying to stimulate her G-Spot. She closed her eyes and spread her legs a little to allow better access. Slap, grunt, slap, grunt.

My sister looked like she was on the verge of cumming. I moved between her legs, pulled my fingers out and rubbed the head of my cock against her wet pussy. She had her eyes closed and was rubbing her clit but she spread her legs a little further apart when she felt me move between her legs. I never had any interest in fucking my sister but now I wanted to fuck her as hard as possible to get back at Ron. At least that is what I told myself. The fact that she was an incredibly attractive woman made it easy.

I pumped my dick all the way inside my sister. Her pussy was much tighter than I had expected but not as tight as my wife's. I felt a little weird looking at her face, so I laid on top of her with both of my hands squeezing her tight little ass, my face laid in the pillow above her head, my sister's face was now pushed against my chest. I started pumping away at her wet shaved pussy. I was determined to make her cum tonight, I wanted Ron to feel what it was like to have another man pleasure his wife while he watched. I started fucking her with two quick half pumps and one hard deep pump. I turned my head so I could see Ron pistoning away at my wife's pussy. I timed my movements in rhythm with Ron. Slap, grunt, slap, grunt. My little sister was now gripping my ass with one hand and was licking one of my nipples.

12