Shyam, Savita Bhabi & Kajal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didi, isn't Shyam Bhaiya at home? Where is he?" Kajal asked.

"Haan, woh aaj kal din bhar bahar rahte hain aur shaam ko  wapis aate hain. Shayad koi course kar rahe hain. Kyon?"

"Yes, nowadays he's out the whole day and returns in the evening. I believe he's doing some course. Why do you ask?" Savita replied, fixing an inquiring eye on Kajal.

"Mujhe unse milna hai."

"I've got to meet him." Kajal replied after only the slightest hesitation.

Savita was left momentarily speechless at Kajal's brazenness and audacity.

"Kajal, tujhe pata bhi hai tu yeh kya keh rahi hai?"

"Kajal, do you understand even the meaning of what you're saying?" Savita sputtered after recovering her wits. She was breathless with emotion. But Kajal knew her mind and she had lost whatever inhibitions she had labored under till then.

"Savita Didi, bas! Aap aage kuchh mat kahiye. Mujhe pata hai maine kya karna hai. Ek baar Mumbai se chale jaane par main shayad hi kabhi unse mil sakoongi. Aap ki baat alag hai, aap unke paas pados mein rehti hain. Aapki baat maan kar maine shaadi kar li. Ab aap mujhse mera yeh sukh mat chhiniye."

"Savita Didi, say no more please! I know what I've got to do. Once I leave Mumbai I'll perhaps never be able to meet him. It's different for you; you live close to him. I listened to you and agreed to get married. Now, please don't snatch this pleasure from me." Kajal replied, making her intentions absolutely clear.

This was a completely new and unexpected facet of Kajal's personality revealing itself to Savita and she found herself unable to deal with it. Besides, she was forced on the defensive by Kajal's indirect reference to her own extramarital liaison with Shyam. She really had nothing to say to Kajal.

"Agar aap maney toh main unse yahin aapke ghar mein milna chahoongi."

"If it's OK with you, I'd rather meet him here in your apartment." Kajal said.  She knew she wouldn't be welcome in Shyam's bedroom and she didn't think his kitchen was the right place for what she wanted. Kajal had correctly concluded that Savita's silence indicated her acquiescence. Savita sighed and accepted the inevitable...

****

Although Shyam had been invited for Kajal's wedding, there was no possibility of his actually making it since he was busy with his job. He wondered whether it would be a good idea to personally give his best wishes to Kajal before her departure for Indore, but then decided against it.

Shyam had been selected by his company to attend a five day management development program, running from Monday through Friday at a large convention center in south Mumbai. Shyam had been very happy since apart from giving him a much needed break from his nocturnal routine, it also signified the management's recognition of his good work. It boded well for his future in the company. His boss had also generously allowed him to take a break from work on Saturday, so that he would have a long weekend from Friday evening to Monday night, when he would have to report for duty again.

The course had ended early on Friday evening. Shyam had briefly toyed with the idea of catching an overnight bus to Satara and giving a surprise to Renu. However, his colleagues persuaded him to join them for an evening out to celebrate the end of the course. Perhaps I'll catch the early morning bus tomorrow; he thought. He returned home at around 10:30 PM, pleasantly tired and happy, savoring the thought of enjoying a long weekend that stretched out before him. He had just entered his apartment when unexpectedly there was a knock on the door. He found Savita at the door.

"Kajal aap ki raah dekh rahi hai."

"Kajal is waiting for you." Savita said succinctly, a strange gleam in her eyes.

"Ji?"

"What?" Shyam exclaimed. His heart did a quick somersault.

"Jaldi aaiye."

"Come quickly." Savita urged and turned back before Shyam could respond.

Shyam was stunned by this development. While he knew vaguely that Kajal would be in Mumbai for a while before going to her in-laws in Rajkot, he never expected that she would actually want to meet him, that too so late in the evening. This could only mean one thing, he knew. Arousal coursed through his loins at the thought. He hurriedly showered and changed into a freshly laundered and ironed white kurta-pajama outfit. Savita's door was ajar and he shut it behind him as he entered her apartment. Only one dim light was on in the living room. Savita was sitting on the divan in the living room and the little baby was asleep beside her. Savita's eyes met Shyam's and then she glanced wordlessly at the bedroom door. Shyam quickly walked into the bedroom and closed the door shut behind him.

***

To be continued...

12