Sian and Her Twin Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their Dad made a fuss of leaving the kitchen, grabbing his wallet and keys off the counter and talking to their Mum, but neither of the twins took any notice. Their Mum had finished with her washing of the dishes and briefly straightened up a few things in the kitchen before leaving for the living room when their Dad finally left out the front door.

Sian knew they had both left of course, but Lilly most certainly didn't as she continued to suppress any noises she was making. Lilly wasn't even being that quiet anymore and would have gained the attention of anyone if they were in the room. She had no idea how much noise she was actually making. Sian grinned when she noticed that not all the noises were either gasps or moans, she could hear a quiet wet sound similar to a squelch.

Sian's fingers started to increase the pace as Sian sensed Lilly getting closer to her orgasm. Lilly's pussy convulsed however and she shook as she had an orgasm earlier than Sian thought. Lilly's breath caught in her throat and a few light, short moans escaped her open mouth in quick succession. Sian kept her fingers moving however, thrusting in and out as her palm rubbed the length of her twin's pussy. Lilly's head dropped lower as she came. Her hips rocked slightly in time with the thrusts of Sian's fingers. Her juices flowing as she continued to cum.

Sian reached over with her other hand and flipped Lilly's skirt back towards her stomach; exposing the sight of her fingers thrusting in and out of her twin sister's pussy. The back of Lilly's skirt, which she was sitting on, was now soaking wet as it absorbed her juices.

Lilly moaned again as her hips bucked, this drawn out orgasm was the most powerful she had ever experienced. Sian's fingers were relentless. Her pace was getting quicker and her pressure was getting harder. Sian turned in her seat and reached over with her right hand; she pulled Lilly's right leg wider and held her bare thigh there. Sian didn't want Lilly's legs to close on her hand as she kept up her finger assault.

Sian leant over slightly so her face was only a couple of inches from Lilly's ear. "You look so sexy, I want to keep finger fucking you as you cum again and again. I want you to squirt again, all over the kitchen floor this time."

"Uhhh! Yeah!" Lilly moaned.

Her hips shot forward, pushing hard against Sian's hand. Inside her pussy, her inner walls were convulsing again as she came for the second time. Lilly had gone from one orgasm straight to another. Her whole body shook again and her legs twitched. Sian slowed the pace back to slow and gently thrusts with her fingers. The situation was causing Lilly to have orgasms more quickly than Sian thought she would. Lilly let out a long sigh as her second orgasm passed.

"Oh, my, god. Sian please... Oh! Oh! Please!" Lilly whimpered as she desperately tried to close her legs.

Sian was having none of it; she held Lilly's right leg wide with her right hand and removed her fingers from inside Lilly's pussy. Sian leant further forward so that her head was next to Lilly's ear as she sucked her fingers, which were still dripping with Lilly's juices, into her mouth. She sucked loudly, making slurping noises and moaned at the sweet addictive taste of her twin sister's fluids. Lilly was still recovering from her orgasms but could hear what Sian was doing easily; she couldn't react in anyway due to recovering, she couldn't even watch like she so badly wanted to.

Sian seemed to have stopped sucking on her fingers and her hand withdrew from Lilly's thigh as well. Lilly groaned when she was about to close her thighs and felt Sian's wet left hand hold her right thigh wide still. Next Lilly sensed Sian's right hand before it made contact with her sensitive area. Sian's index and middle fingers sliding right into her pussy in one long thrust; deeper than her fingers went before, right up to her knuckles. Sian's fingers curled and rubbed against the inner walls of her pussy. Lilly let out a long moan, her sister hadn't finished with her yet and Lilly moaned again when she heard Sian whisper into her ear.

"I want you to cum again and this time I want you to squirt all over the kitchen floor. If you don't then I am going to keep doing this until we are either caught or you pass out." Sian had whispered, as she had, with every word she had said; Sian had kept thrusting her fingers in and out of Lilly's pussy.

Lilly had lost all ability to use her voice as her body was overwhelmed by pleasure mixed with adrenaline and exhaustion. She came again, it only being a minute since her last orgasm. She dropped her spoon onto the table and instinctively turned in her seat so she could close her left leg against her right, which was still held by Sian. Lilly was sitting side ways on her dinning chair now, facing Sian. Sian's hand, momentarily crushed into being held still by Lilly's thighs, was rescued when Sian turned in her own seat and used her still strong legs, compared to Lilly's orgasm exhausted ones, to pry apart Lilly's. Lilly whimpered at her powerlessness, there was nothing she could do to stop Sian from resuming the thrusts of her fingers. To make absolutely sure, Sian had grabbed both of Lilly's wrists in her left hand and pinned them to Lilly's left leg.

Her palm facing towards to ceiling, Sian pushed her fingers as deep into Lilly as she could go while being careful not to break Lilly's still intact hymen that she could feel. Now wasn't the time, if they were going to, to take each other's virginity officially. For Sian this was about throwing caution and reason out the window as she had her way with her twin sister; in the middle of the kitchen no less and with their Mother still in the house. Sian truly didn't know what had come over her; some primal urge to fuck her twin sister had taken over as a result of her lust.

Sian used her thumb to rub over Lilly's clit as she continued to fuck Lilly with her fingers. Lilly started gagging on her own saliva by the sounds of it; she titled her head back with her mouth agape. Her hair was thrown back over her shoulders as she rode Sian's fingers; her hips gyrating. The smell of female sex filled the air.

Lilly's moans started resuming and grew in volume. To anyone within earshot it would sound like it heard and actually was; Lilly getting fucked in the kitchen. Sian kissed her, locking Lilly's lips with hers. Lilly's tongue was quite immobile as Sian's massaged it. Lilly's moans were now muffled by Sian, like she intended and Sian could feel the vibrations run from her sister's lips to hers. Sian's mouth practically raped Lilly's as Lilly was more focused on Sian's fingers rubbing against the inner walls of her pussy, and Sian's thumb rubbing in quick circles over her clit.

Sian could feel her muscles contracting again as Lilly came for the fourth time. This time, Sian was rewarded with what she desired to see. Sian broke their "kiss" and looked down to see the spray of fluids burst out of Lilly's now vacant pussy. Sian had removed her fingers and held her right hand in its arc of fluids for the couple of seconds that Lilly had squirted. Lilly squirted again as her hips bucked in her seat, much to Sian's delight. Her juices splattering against Sian's legs on their way to hitting the floor and Sian moaned at the feeling of her twin sister cumming over her skin. A final, weaker spurt of Lilly's juices landed on Sian's bare feet, the fluids running through her toes.

Exhausted; Lilly slumped in her chair, sweat beading down her brow. Her hair splayed over her shoulders. Her breathing was so heavy that she could have sprinted a mile and be breathing more easily. Her skirt was soaking wet, her chair had also absorbed as much as it could but still had a small puddle in the middle of her seat and the smell of her sex was heavy. Lilly's whole body shook as she had post orgasmic bolts of pleasure while her juices ran down her legs to the floor.

Sian finally got up and quickly cleaned and wiped everything down, leaving no traces of what she had done to Lilly. She also briefly checked the living room to see where their Mother had gotten to, she wasn't there. Sian could see their Mum through a window, tidying something in the back garden and breathed a sigh of relief that her crazily stupid idea to finger fuck Lilly in the kitchen had gone undiscovered. Next she sprayed some air freshener around the kitchen to cover up the smell of Lilly's sex on the air.

Returning to Lilly, Sian helped her to her feet and supported her with one hand while she wiped and dried Lilly's seat with a tea towel using her other hand. Lilly wasn't quite steady on her feet yet and still had her eyes closed. Lilly's four consecutive orgasms had sapped all her energy. Taking the tea towel with her to throw in their dirty laundry, Sian supported Lilly up the stairs and back to their bedroom where she gently lay Lilly down on their bed. Sian threw the tea towel in with their laundry and turned around to face Lilly. She was still awake, Sian knew, but was still recovering from her multiple orgasms. Finally Lilly opened her eyes to meet Sian's and propped herself up on her elbows.

"I cannot believe you did that to me at the kitchen table." Lilly said in a conspiratorial tone.

"Well, once I started I just couldn't stop." Sian said after pausing to relish in her accomplishment of making and seeing Lilly squirt. She looked down at the floor before meeting Lilly's eyes again, "You were right; it was really hot to finger you at the table." Sian said quietly.

"And apparently you like that I squirt?" Lilly asked, to which Sian just nodded. "I've never done that before yesterday, with you." Lilly said after a reflective moment.

They were quiet for a minute as they looked back on where they had come in so short a time. Only the beginning of this very week had they just been normal twin sisters.

"You need a shower." Sian said after a minute, causing Lilly to giggle.

"Yeah and whose fault is that?" Lilly playfully asked, her mischievous smile returning again, "You want to join me? Looks like you could use one as well."

Sian smiled at the suggestion but knew that their Mother would still be around, as well as their Dad shortly, so they had better not push their luck. She told Lilly so, who just shrugged disappointedly and left for getting a shower.

Settling down to lie on her side of their bed, Sian absentmindedly started sucking her right hand's first two fingers as she lay on her back. She was thinking about their date later and was worried that they hadn't actually made any formal plans yet. Sian didn't want this date to be anything but special. It was Lilly's idea originally but now, after everything that they were doing, it meant a lot to Sian. I must ask Lilly when she gets out the shower, Sian thought to herself. She looked down at her legs lying in front of her; they were dripping with Lilly's fluids. I will ask her after I have a shower, Sian corrected herself.