Sian and Her Twin Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both moaned into each other's mouths when their tongues found each other again. Both their tongues selfishly feeling that it had been too long apart from its counterpart. Caressing and massaging each other, swapping saliva. Sian was supporting much of her upper body weight on her elbows, either side of Lilly, but their breasts were still crushed together as they turned this way and that because of their passionate kissing.

Eventually Sian pulled her head back to look Lilly in the eyes. Even though she wanted nothing more than for them both to be naked, this would be their first time actually making love so she wanted this to be right and passionate. Sian rolling onto her left side and pulled Lilly with her, so Lilly was lying on her right. Her hands on Lilly's hips, Sian moved her right hand up and round to Lilly's back. She untied the small bow that held Lilly's dress up at the back of her neck, underneath her hair. Next Sian's right hand travelled down Lilly's back and to Lilly's left side. She began pulling down the small zip of Lilly's dress.

Frustration soon filled Sian that, because they were lying down, they couldn't get out of their dresses. Lilly could sense her twin's thinking and stood back up with her twin. They took off each other's dresses and underwear while worshipping each other's bodies. They both gently caressed skin as it was revealed and soon they stood naked and standing a foot apart.

Once again they looked at their twin sister naked. Together, they reached out to hold onto each other's arms; both feeling the need to just hold onto to each other for a moment. They were in their own world now and neither felt a need to rush. Before, earlier this very same day, they had let their lust get the better of them; but now, they were going to make love for the very first time.

Slowly they pulled the other towards them. Their arms encircling around the other as their bare breasts met for the first time. Their being the same height meant their nipples pressed against the other's nipples. The feeling of their twin sister's nipples pressed against theirs made the twins suck in air and moan at the same time. Their lips met and so did their tongues. They pulled the other as close as they could and at last they were one; standing on four feet.

Their lips still barely touching, they stood and regained their breath. Without words they decided to get more comfortable and together they turned and crawled up their bed. Each on their preferred side of the bed, they relaxed to lying on their sides, facing their naked twin sister.

They symmetrical movements stopped when Lilly took the lead, leaning forward and kissing Sian. Pushing forward, Lilly was now on top and her arms supported her weight while Sian's arms encircled her again. Their darker pink nipples and areola were once again pressed against their twins.

Their passion was quickly overtaking, giving their loving embrace more fervour. Their hands started becoming less tame and Lilly had to reposition herself to lying next to Sian, on her side. Like Sian did before, Lilly pointed her left leg's knee to the ceiling with her foot still flat on the bed. This meant Lilly's body was completely open to Sian's hands.

With her left hand, Sian held Lilly's left tit as she slightly turned her body towards Lilly. Her right hand had already found its favourite place. Sian's fingers were already bathing in the folds of her twin sister's pussy; spreading Lilly's natural lubrication around and around her clit and through her labia.

Lilly's hands took Sian's lead and mimicked her movements. Lilly using opposite hands to Sian. Her right hand caressing Sian's right breast as her left firmly glided up and down through Sian's labia. Sian's legs widened to accommodate Lilly's hand.

They both new this wouldn't get each other all the way to climax; they were purposely taking their time. They were simultaneously building the other's wanting. Building the other's desperate need for release, yet they didn't let the other achieve it as they continued their repetitive movements. It was becoming a test of how much they wanted this to last and not just take what they wanted from the other. Their struggle to last quickly started to crumble however, as their hands started to become more rebellious and wanting. They couldn't deny their own bodies too, as their hips started to press against their twin's hand; wanting more.

"Take my virginity." Lilly said after she pulled her lips away from Sian's.

Sian's hand in between Lilly's legs froze. She was shocked. Her face made it easy for Lilly to see Sian's shock like reading a book.

Lilly could see the need to explain her sudden request.

"I want you to take my virginity Sian. I have loved you for years and I know there will never be anyone I could want more. I only want you to take my virginity and it is yours, if you want. I want you to. I love you Sian." Their hands had completely left each other's bodies during Lilly's heart felt expression of love.

Sian was once again speechless because of how much Lilly loved her. Lilly seemed to never be afraid to speak her mind or voice her feelings. Sian knew better of course, she knew that to express the deepest feelings of love for her meant Lilly making herself vulnerable to rejection; it also meant Lilly was very brave. Sian's heart swelled at how much she was loved. Sian could feel her love for Lilly blossom then. She couldn't resist not loving her twin sister.

"I guess we are in love with each other then." Sian said out loud. Her conclusion to her thoughts being said out loud confirmed that she was indeed in love with Lilly, her twin sister.

Lilly however looked a bit confused at Sian's response and Sian smiled as she realised her conclusion wasn't exactly an answer for Lilly.

Her smile widened as Sian also realised that she wanted Lilly to be the one to take her own virginity. "I will take your virginity, if you take mine." Sian said in response to Lilly's confusion.

Lilly beamed. Sian and her were in love and had their entire future ahead. The thought of her now being the happiest she ever was would become old and overused the more she was around Sian from now on.

Quickly their hands resumed their previous positions on each other's bodies. They kissed again and their tongues reunited. Their lust was steady and at pace with their passion and love. Their fingers entered each other simultaneously and they both moaned at their twin sister's entry. They were now entwined from their tongues to their ankles.

They both kept taking the lead in their fingers movements. They copied and then went one step further; racing to make the other climax first. They had completely forgotten about taking each other's virginity as, for the moment, they enjoyed being naked with each other and completely open to each other's touch. They guided each other without words but with their fingers on the other's body. Guiding their twin sister to where they wanted by doing to their sister what they wanted done to them. Taking turns, they quickly had each other fast approaching orgasm.

They settled with their fingers thrusting in and out of the other as their thumbs circled the other's clit. They breaths mixed as their mouths kept in touch but not kissing. They were both breathing hard and fast and moaning irregularly. They could feel the other approaching orgasm quicker and theirs kept in pace.

White light filled their closed eyes as they tensed and sucked in air. They both moaned out as their simultaneous orgasms gripped them and their pussy's convulsed. Their juices making their fingers thrusting faster as they continued to thrust in and out of each other even as their bodies drained of energy.

It seemed forever until their orgasms slowly started to fade. Their thrusting fingers stilled as they both came down from their orgasms. Their fingers were still inside of each other as they lost their orgasmic high.

Slowly and deeply they breathed. Both slowly recovered from their most passionate orgasms they had yet. They had cum together for the first time. Opening their eyes, they could see each other remembering this for the rest of their lives. This entire evening, they would remember forever.

"I realised something." Lilly said after a couple of minutes of silence in which they lightly swapped kisses and gently, playfully caressed each other's pussy.

"Realised what?" Sian asked and gave her Lilly a light kiss before she could speak.

"We won't be able to reach each other's hymen from here." Lilly said and gave a little giggle and the unique timing of ever saying such a thing.

"Ohhh, yeah I guess you're right." Sian replied and as if to test, she used her middle and index fingers to thrust into Lilly. "Yeah I see what you mean." Sian said reflectively as she continued to thrust harder into Lilly, in and out and in and out, causing her twin sister to moan a couple of times.

Lilly closed her eyes as she had to build up enough strength to speak. "Stop! I thought we were going to... uh, uh... to, to take each other's virginity."

Lilly's hips started pushing in time with Sian's thrusting fingers trying to get them deeper, her body acting on its own. Lilly knew she couldn't say anything to stop Sian so, in her current frame of mind, she could only think to go on the attack! She started thrusting her own fingers in and out of Sian. Quickly bringing her sister as close to orgasm as she was.

Sian's whole body started turning to face Lilly however, as her body assumed the same pose as Lilly's; with her right knee facing the ceiling. Now with both their hips thrusting on their own, their hands got pinned to each other. Their hands now trapped between their crotches as their hips closed the gap on their own. They no longer had the room to thrust with their fingers and they started giggling at the sudden stop to their hand's activities.

"Fine, we will take each other's virginity then." Sian said in a fake pout. They giggled again at the unique conversation.

Behind their giggles they were both feeling increasingly nervous at what was to come. They both knew that it would hurt, no matter how much they were gentle. They didn't want to feel pain.

Taking a deep breath, Lilly prepared herself for the answer to what she was about to ask. "Do you want to do it first?"

The way Lilly had said it didn't indicate what the 'do it' part was. Taking or giving their virginity. Sian smiled inwardly when she realised that it didn't matter. Lilly was once again showing how much she cared by giving Sian the choice. Sian took a moment to think, despite how distracting her twin sister was right in front of her.

Ultimately it came down to not wanting Lilly to be too gentle and not do it if she felt how much it hurt beforehand, so Sian told Lilly to take her virginity first. Lilly loved her so much; Sian wasn't convinced Lilly would take her virginity if she knew how much it would hurt. Lilly would never intentionally hurt her.

Lilly shuffled her way down the bed and positioned herself in between Sian's thighs. With her palm facing the ceiling she penetrated her twin sister's pussy with her index and middle fingers. She gently slid her fingers up to the knuckle and had to slightly bend her finger to stop them pressing against Sian's hymen already. Sian was breathing heavily all the while. Her nervousness had suppressed any other senses.

"Try to relax." Lilly said soothingly, she had no actual idea if that would help. She could feel how tensed Sian was. Lilly was about to ask 'ready?' when she realised Sian would tense up even more, so instead, Lilly gently started pushing her fingers against Sian's hymen. She had expected it to have been more resistant, or something. She was surprised with how easily Sian's hymen broke.

Sian just felt a sudden stabbing pain. Sharp and quick as her virginity was taken. And then it was over. Nowhere nearly as quickly as it had come but still more quickly then she thought. She breathed in air as she realised that it was probably because it was fingers and not a dick that had done it, so it hadn't hurt as much as she thought.

"You alright?" Lilly asked, afraid to move her fingers.

"Yes, I'm fine. You were great Lilly." Sian replied breathlessly. Honestly this whole situation was a bit weird for her at that moment. The whole thing was rather anticlimactic. She couldn't help thinking that if it was a guy then she would now be feeling pleasure overtaking pain as he continued to thrust into her. Her sister's fingers were not able to do that, now being just about as far as they could go. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Sian got a few ideas then but now wasn't the time. "Thank you Lilly. It wasn't as painful as I thought."

Feeling relieved at Sian's words, Lilly had sensed Sian's almost disappointment however so, while she was down here, she smiled mischievously and began slowly sliding her fingers out of Sian's pussy. Lilly had a very small amount of blood on her fingers and just wiped them off against her leg.

Sian was about to start moving, to take her place in between Lilly's legs, when she was stopped by Lilly's hands on her hips. She propped herself up on her elbows in time to see Lilly look up at her as her tongue snaked out of her mouth and licked in a straight line up the centre of her pussy.

Every nerve in her body must have been zapped with electricity. Sian's whole body shivered and she had to close her eyes at the unbelievable flood of pleasure. The view of Lilly looking up at her as Lilly licked her pussy was burned to her eyelids on the inside. Her whole body convulsed and tensed and relaxed. Her nipples suddenly ached for attention and her skin felt in urgent need of being rubbed all over. Her hips twitched up and down. Her hands shot to her nipples to relieve the ache. It felt like every fibre of her body had experienced pleasure.

Her twin sister had licked her pussy for the first time and it had instantly made Sian almost orgasm. All she could think was how hard she was about to orgasm. All she could think was how much she wanted to cum; to cum all over Lilly's beautiful face. She briefly wondered if she would squirt like Lilly, before Lilly's tongue had her mind going blank with more pleasure.

Lilly's wet, slippery tongue firmly slid up and down her pussy's centre. She had to keep her eyes closed because they simply refused to open. Sian could only feel what Lilly was doing to her. Her twin sister's hands travelled up her body, pushed her own hands out the way and fully grasped her tits in their palms. Her skin awash with goose bumps in their wake. Her hard nipples stopped aching in the pleasure of being held in Lilly's hands.

Lilly's tongue flicked her clit, circled it and flicked it again. Her whole body shook again and again as she quickly rocketed up to a massive orgasm. Tensing and relaxing, her arms flopping at her sides. Sian's orgasm didn't reach its peak and start to come down; it stayed strong and hard. Lilly hadn't stopped either; she locked her lips around the nub of Sian's clit, her lips kissing the lips of Sian's labia, as her tongue carried on its assault on Sian's clit.

Sian's screaming moan filled their bedroom as she came hard. She felt it then, her pussy convulsing and rippling as she felt what it was like to squirt like her twin sister. Now she did open her eyes; forcing them open to see. Sian watched as she squirted and she saw her juices splatter against Lilly's chin and collar bone. Frustratingly, she had cum so fast that Lilly was still kissing and licking her labia and clit when it happened.

Lilly then pulled back after Sian's squirt and Sian felt a massive dose of naughty pleasure as she squirted again and drenched Lilly's face with her fluids. Lilly's mouth was open and her eyes instinctively closed as Sian squirted for the second time. Sian watched as her juices flew into Lilly's mouth and slapped against Lilly's eyes, nose and chin. The sight caused her to orgasm even harder, so hard it was slightly painful and Sian got a momentary pang of pain as her head throbbed. However, she kept her eyes open as she shot out another spray of juices, making Lilly's entire face thoroughly soaking and dripping. Her pussy was still convulsing and rippling inside. Sian weakly squirted again, for the last time and she continued to orgasm for minutes after her squirting.

Lilly sat on her knees, bent over with her hands still on Sian's breasts with her head hovering a few inches away from Sian's crotch. She still had her eyes closed as Sian came for minutes on end. She swirled her twin sister's juices around her mouth, loving the taste and pleasure. Her face was coated and dripping, Sian had squirted so much. More than she had before. Her sense of smell was entirely consumed with the smell of Sian's fluids.

Her hands abandoned Sian's fleshy globes and came to her face. Lilly started to rub her twin sister's pussy juices around her face, occasional spooning some into her mouth. Sian just watched as she had to hold onto her pussy with one of her palms. Her orgasm was so hard it had actually hurt, not as much as losing her virginity but still quite a bit.

"That was so hot. I see why you like me squirting so much." Lilly said after another minute. Her face was still quite wet but mostly because of her own saliva now.

Sian was starting to feel very drowsy and her eyelids felt heavy. Lilly could see how exhausted Sian was now and decided to get Sian to sleep. Once again, her selfless caring prevented Lilly from letting Sian's guilt change her mind. Sian protested when Lilly told her to go to sleep. Sian felt guilty that Lilly had taken her virginity and Sian hadn't returned the pleasure of the reward after. She wanted to take Lilly's virginity and, most of all, wanted to feel Lilly squirt over her face after. It was guilt and selfishness, but she was too tired to stop Lilly's mothering mode.

Before Sian knew it; they were tucked up in bed, light off and quilt pulled over them. This time they were both naked and Lilly was right up behind her again. As close as she could, Lilly had wiggled up to Sian. Both of them were lying on their right sides again. Sian could feel Lilly's nipples on her back and Lilly's trimmed triangle of pubic hair on her butt. Lilly had Sian wrapped in her arms and was already drowsy herself.

"I love you." Sian whispered into the air.

"I love you too." Lilly whispered back, giving Sian a little kiss on the back of her left shoulder. The warmth and feeling of being naked with each other sent them to sleep with smiles.

*******

Sian groggily woke up the next morning feeling wet. Her head pounded and she felt all bunged up. Putting a hand to her nose she rubbed it a felt the wetness against her palm. It flowed and didn't feel like a running nose. The wetness was hot and thick.

She opened her eyes and looked at her hand. Her nose was bleeding, big time. Her pillow was stained with dried blood and her hand was now covered in blood. She must have been bleeding for a while because of how much her pillow was stained, Sian thought. She pivoted herself around on her butt as she sat up, legs over the side of their bed. Suddenly she felt dizzy and light head. She was immediately worried for herself and reached back and shook her twin sister awake.

"Mmm, what? ... What?" Lilly woke up due to her sister's excessive shaking. Rubbing her eyes awake she supported herself up on her right hand and turned to her twin sister.

Lilly's eyes grew wide, as wide as they could, with fear. Her sister's mouth and chin were coated with blood. It was still flowing as well.

The following minutes were a blur to Sian as her twin sister ran screaming for help after hastily clothing them both. Lilly got their Mother in to look at her and immediately there was chaos. Orders and questions where shot around. Eve started crying at the ruckus and over the sight of blood covering Sian's front by that point. Even Megan was almost in tears with fear. Lilly most certainly was however and that was all Sian cared about as she continued to try and comfort Lilly. Sian kept repeating to her that she would be fine.