Sibling Ribaldry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now stroke his balls with the fingertips of the other hand.Verygently." I pushed her fingers so her hand closed around Petey's dick again. "Now start some serious stroking, Chelley. Tight on the way down, loosen up on the way back up." I couldn't resist her body any longer, and let go of her hand so I could move down to chase her tit. I just managed to get a nipple in my mouth, being careful to be gentle with it like she had told Pete.

Her tit tasted kind of salty. Then I realized that what I was tasting was my own cum. But I was so far gone by this point that I didn't care. I licked all my own cum off my sister's tit without a second thought, and started sucking on her nipple in earnest. Her hand was only a few inches from my face, slowly riding up and down the length of Petey's dick.

Chelley started moaning again, and buried her face against Petey's stomach to try to keep herself quiet. Her hips started bucking against my hand in the same rhythm as her hand on Pete's cock. Pete started pumping his hips in time with her hand. All this made her tits bounce, and I couldn't keep her nipple all the way in my mouth. It was almost like her tit was fucking my lips. All this got to be too much for me, and I reached down and started stroking my own dick again, rubbing my cum from earlier along it for lubrication.

A few minutes later, Petey started really moaning. "Faster, Chelley!" he panted. "Pump me good and hard." She raised her head and stroked Petey as fast as she could, his cock just inches in front of her eyes so she could see him cum. His first spurt shot high in the air and landed on his chest, mixing with the traces of mine. When she saw that, Chelley's cunt spasmed around my finger as she came again. All their intense energy pushed me over the edge too, and my second load in just a few minutes splashed all over Chelley's legs.

12