Sibling Seduction Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unh! Unh! Ohhh yes! Ohhh God Jeff!" Amy's moans were still loud – they just weren't screams anymore like a moment before. She was recovering from her tremendous orgasm and she opened her eyes, smiling at the man who was feeding her his cock – her brother. She tried to lift her head up to kiss him but his hand was still holding her hair. He realized what she was trying to do and he slowed down his thrusts. He squeezed her hair even tighter as he half collapsed on top of her, forcing his mouth over hers. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and she did the same, wrapping her long legs around him as he slid in and out of her slowly.

Jeff stopped, burying himself as deep inside Amy's tight little cunt as he could and holding it there. He kissed her even harder, tongue dancing against hers. His hand gripped one of her skinny ass cheeks and rolled them onto their side. He broke the kiss as he did so, and looked into her eyes. His baby sister's dark eyes. Her foot was caressing his leg as he held his cock inside her. His hand caressed down her back to her skinny little ass, squeezing her cheek. His touch felt so good to her - his cock felt even better! He was so thick, so deep inside her. She couldn't get enough! She smiled at him, showing her dimple. She stuck her tongue out playfully as he slowly began to slide in and out of her again.

He tenderly sucked her tongue into his mouth, squeezing her ass even harder. She felt him suck more of her tongue into his mouth, and it turned her on to no extent. He released her tongue and stuck out his own. Amy sucked it into her mouth and began slide her lips up and down it like she was giving him head. She released his tongue, chuckling.

Jeff smiled, running his fingers down the crack of her ass, feeling her asshole on the way by. His fingers found her wet slit, and he could feel her swollen lips. He could clearly feel the point where his penis entered her tight vagina. He could feel himself sliding in and out of his baby sister!

She gave him a quick peck on the mouth before pushing him onto his back. She was successful in keeping him inside her. She swept her hair out of her face and looked down at him as she began to slide her pussy up and down his dick. Jeff grabbed her tits, sitting up as he sucked a nipple into his mouth. Amy sighed above him, still sliding her eager tunnel up and down his pole as she watched her big brother suck her tits. He was massaging her soft globes, moving back and forth to suck on each nipple as her warm pussy enveloped him over and over. He quickly kissed up her chest and neck to her chin. She turned to kiss him, tongue darting into his mouth. They tongue-kissed passionately as his hands slid down her back to her ass. He grabbed her ass, helping her ride him a little faster. Amy broke the kiss.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned as he forced her ass down on his lap harder, and his cock into her pussy even faster. His hands were squeezing her ass tightly, spreading her cheeks. Jeff let her cheek go with his one hand and slid it towards her crack. His finger began to circle the rim of her tight little asshole.

"Ohhh yesss..." she breathed when she felt him touch her there. The two siblings were sweating, writhing against one another as brother's finger circled sister's anus. He dipped it inside, slipping into her backdoor to the first knuckle. "Oh God!" Amy cried, smiling. Her head arched back as she closed her eyes. She loved ass-play!

She arched her chest forward at the same time and Jeff could not help but wrap his lips around a nipple as he slid his middle finger into her ass to the second knuckle. She moaned again, overcome by many sensations. He loved how tightly her asshole gripped his finger, and he began to slowly slide it in and out of her. He was so big and hard inside her, and his finger seemed to dig deeper and deeper inside her ass, and Amy could feel another orgasm stir from within.

"Ohhhh!" She moaned, giving warning that she was well on her way. Jeff bounced his ass up off the bed, driving his member deep inside Amy over and over. He was only moving his finger a little ways in and out of her, keeping most of the digit far inside her. Suddenly, Amy grew silent, beginning to shake as an orgasm overtook her.

"OHHHHH GOD!" She whined, cumming. He could feel her anus squeeze and release his finger as he continued to drive his cock up into her. He watched her wince and moan above him, struggling to regain control. She looked down on him, pure ecstasy in her eyes. She fell on top of him, her arms going underneath his head as her searching lips found his. Her tongue darted into his mouth as she rubbed her crotch against him. He kissed her over and over, lips smacking loudly as her orgasm died down.

"Oh my God Jeff!" Amy exclaimed, gasping for breath as she pressed her pussy hard against him. "I love you!" She breathed excitedly, and with that she began kissing him all over his face. "Ohhh I love you so much!" She moaned between kisses, grinding her crotch against him even harder. His finger was still in her ass, although only to the first knuckle at this point. He couldn't believe what he had just heard, and wasn't sure if it was just sisterly love, or actual love. Either way, it turned him on. His mouth found hers and he kissed her hard, shooting his tongue far into her mouth as they grinded against one another. He slipped his finger out of her anus and lifted her up off his cock, breaking the kiss.

"I want you doggie-style." He panted. Pussy tingling, Amy obliged, remaining on her hands and knees beside him on their mom and dad's waterbed. He scrambled behind her, his rock-hard manhood sticking straight up in the air as he looked at her naked, skinny ass bending over before him. He bent and kissed her ass cheek, and then he kissed her other one. He grabbed a cheek in each hand and spread them wide, exposing her tight little anus to him. Beneath her ass, her pink swollen pussy lips beckoned him. He kissed them, watching them quiver when his lips touched them. She gasped at the sensation. He kissed his sister's cunt lips again, tasting her as he let the kiss linger. He slid his tongue inside her body as he stared right as her asshole.

Jeff twirled his tongue around inside Amy's vagina, tasting as much of her as he could. His nose was buried in her ass as he licked all over her juicy pussy. Amy's eyes were closed and her head rested on her arms as she gave herself completely to her brother. He lapped at her horny slit, licking the entire pussy with each stroke of the tongue. He began at her clit and ended just beneath her ass each time, and she was purring her approval. He slowly licked up the skin between her cunt and her ass, and she quivered before him in anticipation. When his tongue reached the entrance to her ass, he slowly ran it around her rim, his hands spreading her cheeks wider. He began licking at the crack of her ass, running his tongue over her asshole, but never penetrating it. Every so often he would stop and kiss all over her ass cheeks, completely worshipping her bum. He was dying to lick his little sister's asshole, but he wanted to tease himself. Instead, he went further down and sucked her pussy lips back into his mouth, running his tongue over them.

"Ohhhh..." Amy sighed, subtly writhing her ass back against his face. Her tight little asshole was an inch away from his eyes, and he couldn't take them off of it. As he licked at her sensitive slit, he brought a finger over to her anus. He had a perfect view of the tip of his finger touching the rim of her asshole. Jeff watched as he slowly slipped his finger into her ass.

"Ohhhh God!" She moaned with pleasure. He was so turned on, and he sucked on her slit even harder. He watched as more and more of his finger disappeared into his sister's anus until, finally, it was in her all the way. The sight was so erotic to him. This was his sister! His finger was completely in her asshole! On top of that – all he could taste and all he could smell was her young pussy!

Jeff slowly pulled his finger out of her ass, and eased it back in, running his tongue over her slit at the same time. He pulled it back out again, watching the rim of her ass pull outward a little along with it. He began to slide it in and out of her, still lapping away at her sensitive pussy.

"Ohhhhh..." Amy moaned, rocking her ass back against her big brother. Yet another orgasm was stirring within her. Jeff kissed each of her ass cheeks again, and then slipped his finger out of her anus. The hole didn't close completely when his digit emerged from it. He could no longer take it; he had to lick her there. He slowly ran his tongue up the skin between her pussy and her asshole, running over it and licking on up the crack of her ass. Tingles shot up her spine – she found herself desperately wanting some more attention there.

He ran his tongue around the rim of her asshole, and then suddenly dipped it inside. She gasped as she felt her brother's tongue wiggle around just inside her anus. He placed his hands on her hips, holding her steady as he buried his face between her ass cheeks and slid his tongue as far inside her asshole as he could. He rolled up his tongue and began to slide it in and out, in and out – fucking her ass with it. His tongue emerged from Amy's asshole again and again as his hands squeezed her hips.

Finally, Jeff got up on his knees behind her; his hard cock was in his hand. He was so horny – he wanted to fuck her so hard! As such, he went for her pussy as opposed to her ass. He didn't want to hurt her and he would do just that if he fucked her ass as hard as he wanted to. The head of his cock touched the hot moisture of her pussy, and thrills went up her body at the sensation. He pushed forward. Amy was so wet that he was able to easily slip inside of her, even though she was so tight. Her warmth engulfed most of his penis in one stroke.

"Ohhhh!" She groaned, smiling as she felt her brother enter her again. Her young little pussy was so tight! He pulled back a little and then pushed forward, sliding into her all the way. "Ohhhh fuck yesss!" She exclaimed as she felt him pressing against her ass. She could feel him poking at her stomach from the inside, and there was no better feeling.

"Fuck my ass, Jeff!" She breathed, almost begging. Her ass was tingling from the tonguing that it just received.

"I better not." He replied. "I want to fuck you too hard." With that, he slid most of his member out of her, leaving only the head stretching her cunt wide. He slammed into her.

"UNH!" She cried. He had her hips in a death grip as he began to fuck her doggie style with all of his might. "UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! OH GOD! UNH!" Was all she could say in response, his organ was ramming into her so hard. 'Slap slap slap slap slap slap slap' his groin slammed against her skinny ass over and over. Her cheeks were rippling with each impact he made against them.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Her moans grew even louder. Her tits were swinging back and forth violently as Jeff fucked the shit right out of her. He was staring at her ass as he slammed into her lightening quick, watching her cheeks shake. 'Slap slap slap slap slap' his thrusts were pushing her towards orgasm. She was bent over helplessly before him on their parents' waterbed, her feet on either side of his legs as her brother banged his dick off the back of her hungry vagina.

Suddenly, just as she was on the edge of cumming, he pulled his organ out of her. He could no longer stare at that ass without fucking it. His entire cock was coated with her flowing juices, and he knew her asshole would still have some of his saliva on it. Her pussy was tingling like crazy, and her heart was pounding in anticipation. She felt his cock probing at her ass, running down it between her cheeks. She felt him stop at the entrance to her bum, and she held her breath excitedly.

His cock was rock hard, straight out in front of him. It was pressed against her tight little hole. He pushed forward. He could feel it give a little so he pushed harder. The head of his penis squeezed inside his baby sister's asshole.

"OHHH GOD!" She cried, grimacing. He knew she was in for a lot worse, based on how hard he wanted to fuck her. He pushed hard, forcing half of his cock inside her tightest of tight holes. She groaned again, feeling her ass stretch so wide. It felt so good, yet so painful. She could feel her orgasm rising quickly as her ass got penetrated. He began to slide it out of her a little ways.

"UNHHHH!" Amy yelled, cumming. Orgasm exploded within her – both her pussy and her ass were convulsing. Jeff jammed his cock forward, sliding it all the way inside her asshole hard.

"OHHH!" She growled, her entire body tensed up in pain and ecstasy. Her tight ass was on fire as her brother stretched her so wide! He loved how tight her anus gripped his pole, and he loved how erotic his sister's ass looked pressed against his groin. He lost it on her. He was out of control. As Amy struggled to control her orgasm, Jeff held her hips and began to fuck her up the ass. He showed no mercy, pulling his cock most of the way out of her tight backdoor and ramming it back into her so hard that her cheeks rippled with the impact. He did it again, lightening quick, slapping hard against her bum. 'Slap slap slap slap slap slap slap' he fucked her up the ass as hard as he could.

Through it all, she was silent. Her face was wincing, there were tears in her eyes as she came and came and came. Her ass hurt so much! She wanted him to stop but her orgasm would not allow her to speak. She collapsed on the bed, but her brother held her upright in his strong hands, still drilling her ass with his rock hard penis. He reached within himself to fuck her even harder. Animal instinct had completely taken over. He was looking down at her little ass – the white globes of her ass cheeks on either side of his cock, shaking as he slammed into her repeatedly. He paid no attention to her whimpering; only to the sight of his manhood enter his sister's anus over and over and over.

"Mmmmph!" Amy whined, her face buried in the waterbed. Her orgasm had finally subsided a little and now all she could feel was pain. His fat cock was pounding into her little ass so hard! She was at his mercy; her hips were in his tight grip. Lucky for her he was losing it.

"I'm gonna cum!" He groaned. "Where do you want it?" Amy fought through the pain in her ass to provide him with and answer. She lifted her head off the bed.

"In my pussy!" She yelled. He lost it, watching as he slipped the fat head of his penis out of her tiny asshole. He roughly flipped her onto her back where she eagerly opened her legs wide for him. Her feet were in the air and her swollen pussy lips were beckoning him. He was cumming even as he pressed his mushroom head against her entrance.

He eased into her comforting warmth as his cock jerked. A thick stream of his cum shot out the end of Jeff's penis and into Amy's vagina as he slid further into her. When he was inside her all the way, his cock twitched again, unleashing another hot rope of his seed and spraying the sticky substance off the back of her womb. Amy was looking at him with love, her arms going around his neck. She began to kiss him all over his face as she felt his organ pulsate inside her.

"Cum inside me brother!" She whispered as she kissed beside his ear. She closed her eyes as she felt him do just that. Her long legs wrapped around him as more of his semen poured out of him and into her. She rubbed her pussy up against him, trying to milk every ounce out of him. He could feel more of his cum pouring out of his cock like a tap, all of it dumping into his sister's vagina. He moaned as she kissed at his face, the last of his sperm dripping into her.

He collapsed on her breathlessly as his penis began to grow soft inside her. Her legs relaxed on either side of him.

Her hands caressed his back as she kissed him softly on his lips and cheeks. They lay that way for a few minutes, brother's soft penis inside sister's full vagina. It was after 2 by this time. He kissed her lightly, lips smacking. He kissed her again, this time slipping his tongue into her mouth. They kissed passionately for a moment, just enjoying each other, before breaking the kiss. He slowly slipped out of her, and they could hear the 'slurp' of his organ slipping out of her sopping wet cunt.

Their parents were home an hour later.

12