Sibling Sex Education Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her straighten out her dress in front of a mirror as I dressed in black slacks and a black shirt. When I was finished I stood next to her and asked.

"Is my slut pleased with how her Master has dressed her?"

"Master, even though this slut would be happiest to be naked with you anywhere, this outfit is perfect for your slut. It will humiliate me more to be seen like this, with the jewelry and what it says then if you were to make me come with you naked. You slut is very pleased Master."

It was just after five and I took my slut to a local restaurant for dinner. The other customers looked shocked to see her but the wait staff stared at her all through the meal and were always coming to the table with some pretense to just stare at her. When Sam excused herself to go to the ladies room, I paid the bill and waited for her at the door. The sight of her strutting back through the restaurant in her stilettos, her tits bouncing as she swung her hips and the heads that turned to watch, some in disgust but most with longing to see more I felt my cock stir.

We then went to a local bar and took seats at the bar. On the high stools it was difficult for Sam to keep her naked ass even somewhat covered and when I told her to go dance for me every make eye in the place focused on her. I knew she loved the attention and the fact that she could not keep from showing her ass as she swirled to the music. When she saw me wave her back, she stopped her dance and strutted her slut body back to me. As she sat on the stool and waited for me to command her I reached into my pocket and pulled out a small pair of scissors then snipped the top button from her dress. As the dress pulled away to reveal her upper chest I heard Sam gasp and watched her body shake in the chair. I then said to her, drink up slut.

She polished off her beer and I ordered her another as I sipped my own slowly. Then I told her that she was not to pee without m permission and she nodded and drank some of her new beer. I had her dance again and again and each time she returned I had a fresh beer for her. Thru the night I cut off a few more buttons and now her dress was parted to show off the tops of her dress, but not yet low enough to reveal the chain stretched between her nipples.

When a very attractive girl with long pale red hair came up to her Sam immediately said hello and slid off the stool and hugged her. She then turned to me and said.

"Sir, this is Kate. She is one of my best friends from school. She and I share a few classes. Kate this is Paul, my brother."

As Kate said hello I looked closely and saw she was a few inches taller than Sam but still shorter then I. She was slim with a great body not at all hidden in her black dress and her prominent breasts strained to be held back by the material. He long legs were well shaped and she too had on heels that had to be at least four inches in height. Before sitting back down, my slightly inebriated slut hugged Kate again then kissed her chastely on the lips.

I made room for Kate and watched as her eyes ate up my sister. It was obvious to me that Kate wanted more from Sam then a friend and ideas began to swim in my brain. I pulled my scissors out and reached across Kate and cut another button from Sam's dress. As the material parted the chain was now easily visible and Kate stared at it and then moved her eyes back and forth from my slut sister's tits. Then she turned to me and said.

"If you remove any more of those buttons your sister's breast will fall out of that flimsy dress."

I looked at her and handed her the scissors and said.

"Then let it be you who does it. I assure you that Sam is hoping you will. She can't stop ogling you and then again you have the same issue, don't you Kate?"

Sam squirmed in her seat and could not hold back a smile as Kate and I spoke.

"You think I'm interested in your sister?"

"Please Kate; don't feel the need to play the innocent. I have seen you devouring Sam ever since you came over and I know you want her."

"I'm not some lesbian." "Neither is Sam but she does love women too. Do you or do you not think of her that way?"

Kate wet quiet and without permission Sam said.

"It's OK Kate; I have wanted you for a long time now. I think you're beautiful and I've seen the way you look at me."

Sam's words were just a bit slurred and I knew she'd had enough to drink. I knew too that if Kate wanted her she'd come home with us but she would need some additional prodding.

"Listen Kate Sam's had more than enough to drink tonight and it's time to take her home. I know my sister and if you want her, then come with us tonight. I believe it's time for you to act or move on. My sister is very demanding and will dismiss you if you chose to let this opportunity pass. So come with us or not it's your choice."

I took the scissors from Kate who had held them loosely and clipped one more button from Sam's dress. As the dress now revealed a good deal of her tits Sam giggle and said.

"I would love for you to join us Kate, but I've got to go now. Sir, I need to pee real badly."

I got up and took Sam's hand and she held her other out to Kate who hesitated then took it and followed us to the parking lot. I led Sam to the back of the care and pointed to the ground. She knew what I wanted and still holding on to Kate's hand she squatted and spread her feet then held her dress up with her free hand as she peed. Her eyes stayed glued to Kate and I watched as Kate stared, fascinated as she watched Sam pee. When she was done she pulled Kate to the car and made her sit between us.

As I pulled off towards home Sam asked me.

"Sir may I kiss Kate?"

"Yes, please do."

She turned as best as she could in her seat, stretching around as far as her seat belt would allow and took Kate's head in her hands and kissed her deeply. I saw from the corner of my eyes Kate respond as Sam's tongue slipped into her mouth then she pulled back and said.

"Oh Sam, in front of your brother?"

"Kate, it's always in front of my brother."

Then she pulled her hair back and showed Kate her earrings while she pushed her chest out to reveal the two additional letters hanging between her tits. Kate's hand moved up to Sam's chest and she fondled the chain before following it to Sam's left tit. She pushed the silky material from that tit and stared at Sam's pierced nipple. Then she allowed her hand to slide the other way and bare the other nipple. Then she pulled lightly on the chain, bringing Sam to her and kissed her hungrily. By that time we'd arrived and I shut the car and escorted my slut and her new friend to the house, sitting them on the couch, while I sat opposite.

"Sir, may I?"

Sam asked and I nodded and she wrapped Kate in her arms and the two of them kissed each other, their hands roaming each other. Kate again pulled back and whispered pleadingly to Sam.

"I don't know if I can do this with your brother watching?'

"Yes, you can Kate. I see the need in your eyes."

Soon they had managed to remove all of their clothes and were kissing and licking each other. I looked at Kate closed now and was fascinated by how long her nipples protruded when she was fondled by Sam's fingers. Kate pussy was not shaved and the pail red hair covering her pubic area was very fine and looked soft. When Sam's fingers invaded Kate's cunt, Kate moaned and took Sam's right nipple into her mouth and sucked hard making Sam groan too. The couch was soon too confining and I said.

"Sam take Kate to our bed."

Refusing to stop they rose together, hands buried in each other's pussy they slowly made it to our bed where they sprawled out then soon meshed their bodies. Their hands were moving faster now and I watched as Kate came. Realizing each other's needs they twisted about allowing their mouths to replace their hands in each other's crotch. Busily they licked and sucked each other's wet hot pussies and soon Kate was cuming again, though Sam held back with increasing difficulty knowing her orgasm was still mine to give. She looked at me and pleaded with her eyes as her tongue darted in and out of Kate's steamy hole and I nodded. Sam let her orgasm release and her shaking body and quivering legs set Kate off on a tremendous orgasm. As they softly liked the juices ebbing from each other's cunts Sam Sid to Kate.

"Kate, my little slut I want to watch my brother fuck you and then with his permission I want to eat his seed from your pussy."

I'd already stripped and my cock had been ready for some time as Kate only nodded as she continued to lick Sam. I knelt between Kate's spread thighs admiring how open she was and wet. Sam held Kate's labia open and used her free hand to pull my cock into position. Then she said.

"Please fuck her Sir."

I slid my cock into Kate and she gasped as I buried my cock slowly into her. Sam had sat up on Kate's face leaving her pussy attached to Kate's mouth as I drove my cock in and out of Kate's hot wet pussy. Kate's hips were soon rocking into me with each thrust and she was groaning into Sam's pussy how good it felt, how hard my cock was and to please fuck her hard. All too soon I was spurting as my cock twitched and spat inside of Kate. Kate's body was pumping into mine as I spewed my hot white cum and splashed it on the walls of her cunt. Sam was looking at me and smiling as she watched me fill Kate, licking her lips, eager to suck that same hot spunk from Kate's well fucked pussy. When pulled my spent cock from Kate, Sam bent over and covered Kate's open pussy with her mouth and began to clean my cum. Kate moved her head away from Sam's pussy and looked at me and I moved up and put my cock t her lips and they fell open allowing my cum and pussy smeared cock to fill her mouth.

Her mouth was greedy with desire as she sucked and licked me, swallowing and swallowing our combined juices.

Later as the three of us rested in bed and my slut sister fondled my cock I said to her.

"Slut, you set this up didn't you?'

"Yes, Master. Kate has wanted you for a long time. She's always asking me about you, telling me how handsome you were and trying to get me to introduce you to her. Eventually I had to tell her about our relationship and that they only way she could have you was with my permission, that you would not seek another woman but that you would always allow me to bring you someone. She admitted her feelings for me too, but I told her that I was your slut, yours to give or not give. Are you made at me Master?"

She was pumping her hand up and down my semi rigid cock as she spoke and I looked at Kate. Then I said.

"Kate, my slut sister is my lover. I will never stop wanting to fuck her and I will never leave her bed. I like you Kate, but if you want to stay you must want to stay with both of us. Sam will always be my submissive slut; will always look to me for permission will always serve me first. I allow her to have a woman in fact she has a slut already. I don't know if you are a submissive like Sam and her slut or what you want."

"Paul, I am not submissive like Sam and the fact that you and your sister are lovers is something that took me a little while to come to terms with. I know in my heart and in my mind that brothers and sisters making love to one another is not accepted by society. Then again men loving men and women loving women are also shunned. When I accepted your offer to come home with you tonight I was still not sure of what I wanted. When Sam and I made love it all felt so good and right and when you took me that too felt not only right but it felt so good. I can only tell you now that if asked I come again. If you would fuck me again I would accept it and be very happy. If Sam would make love to me again I would be in heaven."

"Slut sister what is it you want with Kate?"

"Master, as always I want what pleases my Master. As your slut I have no other real desires other than to make you happy, to please you and to enjoy your cock when I have earned it. I will not lie to you Master; I am ready to do the same for Kate, to be her slut, to make her happy and to accept her discipline when I fail her. As much as I would want to serve Kate, it is you my Master who will always be my love."

I knew we'd all need time to sort this out that no answers would come tonight. My cock was hard and I wanted to fuck. I decided to let Kate decide where my cock would go.

"Kate, as you can see, Sam has brought my cock back to life and laying her between two beautiful women has me in need. Tell me where do you want my cock?"

"Paul, your sister told me you like her ass. I've never had anal sex and while some day I might ask for it, I think I'd like to watch you take your slut sister's ass."

I had Sam lay flat on the bed then asked Kate torn around and sit on Sam's face while she was watching my cock in Sam's ass. I told her I wanted Sam to lick her pussy and that I wanted Kate to hold Sam's legs up, opening Sam's ass for me. When we were all settled I had Kate bend over and watch my cock split Sam's ass and slide into her. I slid in easy and was soon moving in and out of Sam's ass while Kate stared fascinated at the site. Sam's was licking Kate pussy fast and hard as she moved her hips into me as I plowed in and out of her ass faster and faster. I let my eyes watch Kate and saw that she was having her own reaction to this scene; her ass was rocking on Sam's face and her nipples elongated and very hard. I reached out and pulled Kate to me using her nipples and began to kiss her passionately as my cock drove in and out. Kate kissed me back and then whispered in my ear.

"Pinch my nipples, twist them, make them hurt."

I did as she asked and soon we were all lost in our own actions. My cock was throbbing, ready for release and Kate was very close to her own release. When I knew I was about to cum, I broke my kiss and told Sam.

"I'm going to fill your ass with my seed slut. You may cum with me or not cum at all."

Then I let go and my cock jerked in Sam's ass releasing my cum, coating her back passage with my hot wet ejaculate. Kate shuddered and shook with her own orgasm and Sam's writhed beneath both of us, trying to swallow all of Kate's juices as her own orgasm engulfed her.

Totally spent the three of us collapsed on the bed my cock still buried in Sam's ass, Kate still wrapped in my arms and Sam hugging our legs as we slept. The morning would bring more conversation and more sex. I didn't know if Kate would stay, if she would make us a threesome or if after one or two nights of this threesome she would go. Only time would tell. Yet there was still Alex and mom and as nice as I felt the next morning with two beautiful naked women attending to me, I could not help but wonder what might be next.

12