Siblings with Benefits Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,171 Followers

I had grabbed his hair again.

"Let's try this again Mark. You're hot big sister is horny and she wants you to fuck her. The proper response is?"

"Megan, we could get caught and what about Krissy."

I wanted to slap him but instead smiled wickedly and said;

"I'll go see Krissy little brother, right after you give your sister what she needs." I smiled at the indecision on his face. "You want your sweet Krissy? You fuck your hot Megan, it's really simple."

I let go of his hair and leaned back.

"Now go tell that little red headed slut that I need to talk to you and that were going in the back room." I paused then added; "Now."

Mark turned and went down to Cynthia. I saw her nod and Mark made his way back to me and lifted the gate at the end of the bar. I smiled at him and then followed as he went into the back. The back room was mostly for storage but Mitch had made a small office for himself next to the staircase that led to the deserted second floor. A couple of years ago a fire had destroyed the two apartments up there and Mitch had never fixed them.

Mark opened the office door and stood aside as I slipped past him. Mark closed the door behind us and locked it. The office was small with a desk and a couple of office chairs. There was a computer that Mark was teaching Mitch how to use and a filing cabinet. Mark turned to face me and before I could say anything grabbed my shoulders and spinning me around tried to bend me over the desk.

"Stop!" I snapped at him.

Mark took his hand from my back and I turned to face him.

"You think you're just going to bend me over? Is that all your sister's worth is a quickie?"

"Megan we don't..."

He trailed off as I raised my hands and waited. Mark obediently grabbed my tank top and slid it over my head, I then turned and waited as he undid my bra. I leaned my head back loving the feeling of my long hair on my back and also reveling in the complete control I had over my brother. Turning back to him I smiled as Mark's eyes immediately went to my small perfectly shaped tits. He went to grab them but stopped and looked up at me.

"May I?"

"May you?" I asked.

"May I please suck on your beautiful tits Megan?"

"There now that's better. Go ahead little brother play with my tits."

Mark stepped up to me and as he brought his hands up to begin teasing my nipples with his finger tips he leaned forward to kiss me. I turned my head.

"I'm sorry." Mark whispered; "May I kiss you my sister?"

I turned and reaching up behind his head gently ran my fingers through his hair.

"Of course you can little brother you can have whatever you want just remember your place."

I then parted my lips and felt my pussy flow as with the cutest little whimper my bad ass little brother eagerly kissed his big sister's lips. He kissed me softly at first then started kissing harder. I opened my mouth and let him push his tongue in to caress mine. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck to let him know I was enjoying it. I had no desire to be mean to Mark tonight but had to be sure he knew who was in charge and fully appreciated his big sister and all she had to offer.

I broke the kiss and leaning back sat on the desk and pointed at the floor. Mark started to get to his knees but I stopped him.

"Strip." I said simply.

Mark took his shirt off then removed his shoes and jeans. As he stood up to pull down his boxers I noticed the large wet spot on the front of them.

"Oooh. " I cooed. "Cynthia had you all worked up didn't she?"

"Yes." He whispered as he slipped off his underwear, his cock was rock hard and the tip was already glistening from his pre-cum.

"Poor Cynthia." I said shaking my head. "She gets all horny and someone else gets this big hard cock."

I paused to moan as Mark dropping to his knees leaned forward and took my left nipple in his mouth as his right hand fondled my right one.

"And not just anyone but your sister." I sighed as Mark switched up on my nipples. "And poor Tommy was all hard but who gets this pussy?"

"I do." Mark whispered around my nipple.

"Yeah that's right little brother this is your pussy isn't it?"

"Only if you want it to be." Mark said.

"Oh good answer!" I exclaimed.

Still sucking on my right tit Mark slid his hands under my skirt and slipped my panties off. As he tossed them aside his tongue left my nipple and started sliding down my soft stomach.

"Oh yeah," I told him as I played with his hair. "You know where that tongue belongs don't you?"

As I spoke I leaned back further on the desk resting on my elbows and swung my legs up onto Mark's shoulders. I was still wearing my knee high boots and loved how they looked across his bare skin. Truth be told if we wouldn't have to go back out to the bar I'd have pushed the heels into his shoulders. Oh well there was always later.

Mark pushed my skirt up past my hips and gently spreading my pussy open leaned forward and blew lightly on my swollen clit. I groaned softly; I had been worked up for quite awhile and even my brother's hot breath was enough to get me trembling. Starting by pushing his tongue inside of my steaming slit Mark slowly worked his tongue up the length of my pussy until he got to my clit where he did a slow circle around it then blew on it again.

"Tease later little brother your sister needs to cum!"

As always Mark followed his big sister's orders perfectly. Wrapping his lips around my sensitive clit he started sucking it in and out of his mouth while at the same time sliding two fingers into my incredibly wet pussy and rapidly pumping them in and out.

"Oh that's right little brother," I moaned. "You work your sister's pussy!"

Mark brought his other hand up and pinching my clit between his fingers started swirling his tongue around it.

"Oh yes! Squeeze it harder!"

As Mark tightened his grip on my clit I brought my own fingers up and grabbing my nipples began twisting them back and forth. I had my head thrown back but brought it up so I could see my beautiful little brother's face buried between my creamy thighs.

"Oh that looks soooo good little brother." I told him beginning to slowly rock my hips back and forth into his face.

My breathing began to come faster as I watched Mark's tongue swirl across my clit. I let out a moan as his fingers put even more pressure on my clit and I gasped as an exquisite mix of pleasure and pain flowed through me. I pinched my own nipples harder to add to that delicious sensation. Letting go of one of my nipples I reached down and grabbing a handful of Mark's hair held his head still and started grinding my pussy into his face.

"That's right Mark, you know your place! Right there on your knees in your bosses office sucking your sister's pussy."

Wrapping my legs around Mark's head I crossed them at the ankles effectively burying my brother's face in my pussy.

"Oh I bet you that little red headed slut's thought about this hasn't she?"

Mark grunted something into my pussy but I wasn't listening, I was totally caught up in picturing Cynthia back here with him.

"Yeah and she'd be right where you are wouldn't she little brother? On her knees sucking that huge fucking cock, she'd take very drop wouldn't she?"

I tossed my head back and moaned as I felt my thighs begin to tremble. I closed my eyes imagining Cynthia on her knees her eyes watering from my brother's cock being so far down her throat, she'd be whimpering but not as much as she would when he bent her over the desk.

"Ohhh," I whimpered my hips bucking even faster into Mark's face."Ohhh right there little brother! Oh just a little more I..OHHH!"

At that moment Mark had slid one of his fingers back and shoved it into my ass, at the same time he sucked my clit hard into his mouth where his tongue swirled quickly around it. I came hard and with nothing around to bite or stick my face into let out a series of loud gasping squeals as I tried desperately not to scream. Apparently Mark liked the sound of those as I felt rather than heard him moan into my pussy. As I continued to gasp and grind my hips Mark's finger pumped furiously in and out of my ass bringing another of those delightful waves of pain enhanced pleasure. I gave my nipples one more good hard twist and with one more long shuddering moan dropped my legs from around Mark's shoulders and lie back panting on the desk.

Mark gave my clit one more good suck which caused my hips to twitch and another of those little hiccups to escape before standing up and grabbing my ankles lifted my legs straight into the air. Leaning forward Mark placed the tip of his huge dripping dick right at the edge of my sopping wet pussy.

"May I..." He began. But I cut him off.

"Oh just give to me little brother, fuck your big sister's pussy! Give her what she needs."

With one fluid thrust Mark drove the full length of his enormous cock deep into my overheated pussy. I cried out in pleasure as he began fucking me using long deep strokes that drove all ten plus inches home every time. I lied there staring at the ceiling still spent from the orgasm and groaning with pleasure as Mark continued his assault on my pussy. Don't get me wrong I was impressed that he was going to ask but that would be a game for another night right now this was just what I needed; a good hard fucking from my hot little brother.

Mark crossed my ankles and grabbing the heel to one of my boots held them up against his chest and with his other hand he leaned forward and pinched my left nipple. The move bent my legs backwards and lifted my ass off the desk driving his cock even deeper into me. I looked down and watched as Mark's cock slid in and out of my pussy, it was so wet it was glistening and as incredible as it felt...

"Step back little brother. " I told him. "I need to taste it."

Mark stepped back and standing up I grabbed his shoulders and guided him around to the desk where I pushed him back to a sitting position and dropped to my knees in front of him. I grabbed his cock and after giving it a couple of good hard pumps with my hand opened wide and sank my mouth down on his cock, taking the entire length until my lips were touching the base of his shaft.

"Oh damn!" Mark groaned.

"Yeah little brother you like that?" I asked as I pulled his cock from my mouth. "You like your sister's mouth?"

"Oh I love it!"

"Then keep telling me." I said and taking his cock in my mouth began bobbing my head up and down in a steady rhythm that I matched with my hand so I was jerking him off as well.

"Oh Megan I love it when you suck my cock, I love those perfect lips wrapped around it I uhhh!"

Mark groaned as taking his cock from my mouth I started sucking on his balls while still jerking him off. I moaned myself as Mark tried to start talking again but couldn't, he just kept moaning as his big sister worked his balls with her mouth. I ran my tongue across both of them then licked up the length of his shaft and after pausing to tease the head with the tip of my tongue deep throated him and held it there while I now used my fingers to caress his balls. Mark was moaning continuously now and I could feel his thighs start to shake.

I sucked hard on his cock so that when I pulled it out of my mouth it was accompanied by a wet slurping sound.

"Not so fast little brother." I told him as I stood up. "The only place you're cumming tonight is up inside of your big sisters pussy."

With that I leaned over the desk and waited. Mark didn't need to be told what to do. Quickly standing up he turned and grabbing my hips slammed his cock back into my needy little pussy. I grabbed my tank top from next to me on the desk and started squealing into it as Mark reared back and started really going to town on me. The office was filled with a sharp slapping sound as Mark was fucking me so hard that our skin was slamming together.

Still squealing into my shirt I lifted one of my legs and got my knee up onto the desk changing the angle and sending my brother's cock even deeper into my tight little pussy. Mark reached down and once again grabbing the heel of my boot bent my leg up even more so that he could go deeper still. Taking his other arm he leaned over and placed it next to my head on the desk so that he was now over rather than just behind me and driving down into me.

I looked up from the shirt and moaned at what I saw in front of me. In the reflection of the computer screen I saw myself bent over braced up on one arm. Mark was behind me and his arm was next to mine. It was our right arms and our new massive tattoo's were side by side. Even better than that was with Mark over me I could see his face behind mine. Both of our faces were transformed by lust. Our hair was wet with sweat and our eyes wild both our mouths open as we panted and moaned. Goddamn we looked hot!

"Look at the screen!" I gasped out.

I saw Mark smile into the screen then his mouth opened wide and I heard him start gasping. The image of the two of us fucking was sending him over the edge.

"Oh yeah little brother you watch yourself fuck your nasty sister, you slam that fucking pussy! It's your pussy no one else's gets it like this!"

Mark started making those little whimpering noises and I was making some of my own as his last few thrusts were even harder and deeper than the one's before it. With one last loud moan I felt the first hot sticky burst of cum go deep into my pussy.

"Oh yeah little brother!" I cried out. "Oh look at you cumming in your sister's pussy!" Mark continued to pump his spurting cock into me and I moaned in pleasure at the feeling of his warm cum filling me. With one last slow thrust Mark stopped and pulling himself out of me fell more than sat back into the office chair panting. I remained bent over the desk trying to catch my own breath. Between the power of the orgasm and the buzz catching up with me my head was spinning. We remained that way for a couple of minutes then both jumped at a knock on the door.

"Hey Mark I'm getting pretty busy out here." Cynthia called.

"Okay I'll be out in a minute." Mark yelled back.

Standing up Mark quickly began getting dressed. As he did I stood and waited for him grinning. When he was finished he looked at me.

"Well?" I asked batting my eyes.

Shaking his head Mark picked up my panties and as I sat back on the desk slid them on for me then as I put my arms up put my bra and then shirt on for me.

"Thank you little brother!" I told him and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips.

Mark smiled tiredly and after taking a second to finger comb his sweat soaked hair opened the door for me. Cynthia was already back at the bar so we quickly went back to our end. Mark looked at me with that exasperated look that only I could get from him and asked;

"Megan will you please go now for me?"

"Go where?" I asked sweetly then laughed at the look on his face.

Reaching over the bar I gently caressed his cheek and told him;

"Don't worry little brother I'll do my best."

"Promise?"

"No worries little brother I'll get this straightened out once and for all."

Fifteen minutes later I pulled in front of Krissy's house and sat for a minute making sure I had myself together. After a brief check in the rearview mirror I put a couple of drops of visine in my eyes and took a shot of the spearmint breath spray I kept in the glove compartment. I had called just before I had left Mitch's to make sure Krissy was home and had gotten her mother who said she was but she was in the shower. I had asked if I could come by and after a brief hesitation she had said okay. Krissy's parents weren't stupid, they probably figured I was coming to beg Krissy to forgive my crazy little brother. Little did they know I was just here for a token effort.

As I got out of the car and walked up the porch steps it occurred to me that I might have been better off going home and changing first. After ringing the bell I pulled my skirt down a little and waited. I ended up getting lucky, Krissy's parents had gone out and her older sister Lisa, my best friend throughout middle and high school, answered. We sat down in the parlor and talked for awhile, I hadn't really been seeing Lisa much since I started college and had been spending most of my time with Betty.

Lisa shook her head at my tattoo and then asked if I was going to try to talk Krissy into taking Mark back. I told her I had promised Mark I would try but already knew the answer and was just hoping this would finally get him over it. Lisa said that was good because her father had sworn he'd shoot Mark if he caught him around the house and as a matter of fact had gone down to Mitch's and told him that. I frowned, Mark hadn't told me that. Oh well it was irrelevant at this point.

I went upstairs and knocked on Krissy's door. She called for me to come in and when I entered Krissy was sitting at her bureau brushing her long sandy brown hair.

"Hey Krissy."

"Hey Megan long time no... Damn!" She exclaimed. "Is that real?"

"Yup." I told her looking down at my arm. "Got it three days ago."

"Your parents must have shit!" Krissy said laughing.

"Yeah they did." I agreed. "You should see the one Mark got."

The smile left Krissy's face and she sighed.

"That's why you're here right? To talk about me and Mark."

I nodded. Krissy got up and came over to sitting on the edge of her bed gestured for me to sit next to her. As I did I looked her over. Krissy must have been getting ready for bed as she was just wearing a pair of baggy shorts and a lace tank top that barely contained her huge tits. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were poking through. Remembering the awkward incident from my bedroom I looked up and kept my eyes focused on her face.

"Look Krissy," I began. "I know you're upset with my brother and you have every right to be. I just came by here because he asked me to. I know you've already made up your mind but I figured I would..."

I stopped as I saw Krissy looking over at the little nightstand next to her bed. I followed her gaze and saw a picture of her and my brother that I had taken last year. They were sitting on the little bench in Krissy's back yard. Krissy was sitting in my brother's lap and was wearing a short denim skirt that showed quite a bit of her leg, just before I snapped the picture Mark had reached up the skirt to grab her thigh, Krissy had laughed and I had caught it just right the two of them laughing together. I saw how happy my brother looked and felt my resolve begin to waiver. No I told myself it didn't matter she was done. All I had to do was nod and say "Too bad."

Krissy looked back over at me and then down at her hands I noticed she was still wearing the emerald ring Mark had given her for her seventeenth birthday. It was the same day that they had slept together for the first time. I also saw the white gold bracelet in its box next to the picture. Why was she still wearing the ring I wondered?

"You know Megan." Krissy started softly. "I really was upset with him. I mean what he did was inexcusable, he not only hurt that guy but enjoyed it."

"Well I don't think he..." I started but she kept taking softly as if to herself.

"Never mind all the other things; that Levay garbage and the flirting and the attitude. He just wasn't that shy kid I fell in love with anymore and I didn't want the new Mark."

"I know Krissy." I told her. "Trust me I do I'm only here to tell you that..."

"But you know now that I've had some time to think about it I'm not sure."

"What?" I asked my eyes widening. "Krissy you haven't so much as returned a message and you had him tossed out of where you work last week."

"I know Megan, I needed time to think without hearing his voice or seeing his face. I didn't want to decide by feeling bad for him or falling for some lines, I wanted to sort it out myself."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,171 Followers