Siblings with Benefits Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,780 Followers

"Did you like that baby?"

Mark kissed my cheek and said softly;

"I really like that."

"What?" I asked.

"Baby." Mark said then looked away as if embarrassed. "I like when you call me baby."

I smiled and said;

"Really?"

Mark nodded and my smile widened even more and when it did Mark gave me that little shy one that I so loved.

"Okay baby," I said softly. "You never told me that."

Mark looked at me seriously and said quietly;

"I never told you a lot of things before."

I simply nodded at that. We'd had a nice fuck and I didn't want to get into anything heavy right now. I looked over at the clock and saw it was ten thirty.

"Hey Mark you going to work today?" I asked remembering the text from his boss.

Mark shrugged.

"Eventually."

"Don't you usually have a lot going on?" I asked trying to catch his eyes.

Mark looked around evasively and said;

"I got a light week this week. I'll go in around two and stay late. I like being there when all the idiots go home."

"You wanna lay down with your big sister for a little while?" I asked smiling invitingly

"I'd like that." Mark said with no hesitation.

We got up and went into Mark's bedroom which, because of the heavy tapestries in front of the window was in total darkness. Mark turned one of the mock candelabras on then, after pulling the red satin sheet down for us, slipped into bed on his side and patted the spot in front of him. I smiled and came over to the bed but instead of lying where he had pointed climbed in and stretched out on my side behind him.

"How about your sister holds you this time little brother?"

"That feels nice." Mark said as I wrapped my arm around his waist and kissed his back.

"Yeah you like that," I smiled as I added. "My baby?"

Mark laughed softly.

"Yeah I do"

I sighed and said;

"See little brother, your big sister was just what you needed, no?"

Mark didn't answer right away then speaking quietly said;

"You're right Megan you're always what I need, just like I'm always what you need. That's why you came up here, no?"

"Absolutely." I agreed.

As I lay there propped up on my elbow I removed my hand from Mark's side and started rubbing his back. Mark sighed, and then continued.

"Can I ask you something sis?"

"Of course."

"Well if whenever I fall apart you put me back together, and whenever you're broken I fix you. Haven't you ever considered that if we were together all of the time we would never fall apart?"

I didn't answer right away as his words swirled through my mind. As ridiculous as it seemed I had never thought of it so simply. Caught off guard I remained silent, unsure how to answer. It didn't matter as a minute later Mark said;

"You don't have to answer Meg, not yet anyway. We'll talk tomorrow night, like you said. It was just something to think about."

Yeah, I thought as I continued to lightly caress his back, that's what I needed, something else to think about. Mark sighed and my spirits picked up as it was a surprisingly contented one. Mark really had needed me today.

"Sweet dreams Megan." Mark said softly.

"Sweet dreams Mark." I repeated as the "Megan" wasn't lost on me.

I rested my head on his shoulder and continued to caress his back, already knowing that despite my exhaustion I would be unable to sleep.