Siblings with Benefits Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

"Stay right there baby," I told him. "I told you you're... ohhhh."

I let out a long groan as, grabbing my ankle, Mark lifted my foot up and begun to suck on my toes. I watched with my pussy all but gushing as he worked them into his mouth one at a time and slowly swirled his soft tongue around them. As good as it felt however, I really did want him to lie back and let his big sister be good to him. Pulling my foot from his mouth, I pushed it against his shoulder. Taking his cue, Mark lied back, but kept his eyes locked onto my pussy. I gave myself a couple of more long strokes with my fingers that sent a shiver through my body. Sitting up onto my hands and knees I crawled over next to Mark.

Smiling down at him, I bent my head, and gave him a long kiss. As I gently slid my lips across his, being careful to stay more towards his right side, I swung my leg over his hips and sliding my face down, nuzzled into him and began to kiss the soft flesh of his neck. Mark moaned and started to bring his left arm up again. Catching his arm just above the cast, I gently pushed his hand back down onto the bed, and said softly in his ear;

"Let me baby, just leave it all up to me."

Placing my mouth back on his neck I started sucking gently, enough to please, but not hard enough to leave any marks, Mark let out a long sigh and I felt him relax underneath of me.

"Yeah baby that's it."

I kissed his neck then, letting my weight go, I started slowly sliding down his body, kissing and licking his chest as I did. I moaned in my throat at the feeling of my nipples sliding down my brother's chest as my tits pressed into the hard muscles of his body. Mark winced slightly as I slid down his stomach, my arm brushing against his sore ribs, but then moaned as I moved past his waist and, now straddling his thigh, my wet pussy rubbed along his leg. Speaking of wet, I could practically feel myself dripping, as my lips began kissing my brother's flat stomach, and I could feel his huge cock pressing into me. Reaching his crotch I placed my mouth over the bulge in his shorts and teasingly slid my mouth up and down the length of his cock.

Propping myself up on my elbows I unsnapped his shorts then, leaning forward, looked him in the eyes as, using my teeth, I slowly pulled his zipper down. Mark wasn't wearing any underwear and, as soon as his shorts were open his huge hard cock sprang out almost hitting me in the face.

"Ooooh someone is very happy to see his big sister isn't he?" I asked, as I made a show of licking my lips.

Mark's response turned into a groan as, grabbing his cock in my right hand, I gave it a squeeze causing his precum to begin to drip from the tip of his cock down his shaft. Still looking him in the eye, I licked the length of his shaft all the way to the sensitive head and, after tonguing the tip, pulled my head back taking a trail of his sticky fluid with me.

"Ohh goddamn your face looks good next to my cock sis."

"Awww little brother," I said using, my best little girl voice, as his sticky fluid dripped down my chin. "You say the sweetest things."

Taking his cock, I turned my face to the side and, giving it another squeeze, rubbed it all over my cheek. My pussy began to drip onto my brother's thigh, and my nipples were so hard they were beginning to ache. I repeated the move with my other cheek so that my face was completely glazed with my brother's sticky precum. Looking up, and giving him a little girl pout, I whispered;

"Stic-ky!"

Unable to resist any longer, I opened my mouth and, lowering my head, took just the tip into my mouth and gave a good hard suck. Mark groaned, and his hips twitched, as I sucked again and was rewarded with a nice squirt from the tip of his cock. Opening wider, I sucked my brother's cock about half way down and, while holding it in my mouth, used my hands to start tugging at his shorts. Mark lifted his hips which, in addition to allowing me to get his shorts down also pushed his dripping prick further into his sister's eager mouth. I bobbed my head slowly up and down taking him further down each time until my lips were touching the very base of his cock. I slowly shook my head back and forth as my tongue swirled around his shaft causing Mark to moan loudly and start to slowly pump his cock in and out of my mouth.

"Hmm mmm" I groaned in encouragement as he continued to slowly fuck my mouth. I reached up and, gathering my hair in my hand, held it up. Taking his cue Mark reached down and grabbing my hair started using it to guide my mouth up and down on his cock. I moaned contentedly, loving the feeling of my mouth being completely stuffed with my brother's cock. I started to grind my hips back and forth against Mark's thigh and whimpered at how good his flesh felt on my swollen clit.

I slid my hand down between Mark's legs and started rubbing his balls. Mark's gasped as, while continuing to play with his balls, I wrapped my other hand around the base of his shaft and started jerking him off while blowing him. Mark's hand clenched my hair, pulling it, and causing me to squeal around his cock at the sudden pain. Mark started thrusting his hips harder and faster, and I could feel his thighs beginning to tremble. Knowing he was close I reached up and, grabbing his hand, pulled it from my hair and pushed it back. Letting go of his balls, I placed my palms flat on the bed and, pushing myself up so that I was directly over his cock, I slid my mouth all the way back up until just the tip was in my mouth.

Taking a deep breath I plunged my mouth down on his cock, taking him all the way down to the point my lower lip was touching his balls.

"Ohh damn ohhh sis that..."

Mark's words turned into a series of moans as, after a brief pause, I began bobbing my head up and down as fast and hard as I could. I was sucking all the way up to the head before taking his entire ten inch plus cock back down to his balls each time. Mark's thighs were shaking harder than before and his hips were twitching faster and faster. Leaning onto one hand, I brought the other back down between his legs and, very gently tickled my long nails across his balls. With a loud cry, one that made me worry it was so loud, Mark's cock exploded in my mouth sending an enormous spurt of hot cum straight down my throat. We both moaned as I continued to slam my head up and down his spurting cock. I was eagerly swallowing every drop of cum my brother could give me while continuing to grind my incredibly wet pussy into his leg. I needed to cum so bad I was beginning to whimper. Mark let out a whimper of his own as I sucked hard on the tip of his cock taking the last few drops he had to offer. Mark let out a long sigh and I felt his entire body relax as he slumped back into the bed. Removing his cock from my mouth, I gave it a loving kiss then, looking up at him asked;

"Awww little brother did you need that?"

"Oh hell yeah." Mark breathed out as he tried to catch his breath. He paused then added;

"My big sister is always what I need."

"Hmmm that's what I like to hear baby." I said as I gave his dripping cock another squeeze.

Mark moaned softly and, looking up at him, I pouted and, in my little girl voice, asked;

"Little brother? Would you help your big sister cum? She needs to cum soooo bad."

"Let me feel it."

As he spoke Mark reached down with his right hand. I slid further up his leg until his hand slid between my legs.

"Oh yessss." I groaned as my brother's fingers slid up into my sopping wet pussy.

"Goddamn you're fucking wet." Mark exclaimed.

"That's from sucking on your beautiful cock little brother. Blowing you always gets me... ohhhhh ohhh Mark right there!"

Mark's thumb had found my cli,t and started slowly rubbing it, as his fingers began pumping in and out. My pussy was so wet his fingers were making wet sucking sounds each time he pulled them out. I moaned and, letting myself lean forward, gave Mark a long lingering tongue filled kiss as I rocked my hips back and forth onto his talented fingers. Breaking the kiss I leaned further up and, shoving my right nipple into my brother's face, moaned as he eagerly sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh yeah little brother!" I panted. "Oh look at you taking good care of your sister's pussy! Oh you are ... awww."

I let out a whimper as Mark's fingers stopped moving, and he removed his thumb from my clit.

"Oh little brother! Please don't tease me I need to..."

Mark stopped me by bringing his fingers to my lips. I immediately sucked them into my mouth loving the way my pussy tasted off of them. As I did Mark smiled up at me and said;

"I want to taste it too sis." Wagging his tongue provocatively at me he added; "Turn around."

Oh yes! I thought as, not needing to be told twice, I quickly turned myself around, and slid my legs under his arms, until I was resting my weight on his chest and stomach with my pussy poised just over his face.

"Hmmm," Mark moaned as he lightly blew on my clit, causing a shudder to go through me. "There's my favorite pussy."

"Your first pussy." I said quietly, as I rested my head on his thigh, and playfully wiggled my ass in his face.

"My sister's pussy." Mark whispered then plunged his rigid tongue straight into my hot little box.

"Ohh fuck yeah!" I groaned out; as I started rocking back and forth, helping him tongue fuck me.

As Mark's tongue continued to probe my pussy, his hand slid between us and, catching my right nipple, began to roll it gently between his finger tips. I let out a long sigh of pleasure as Mark's tongue left my pussy and, after sliding up through my soft wet lips, found, and gently swirled around my swollen clit. I let my body relax onto my brother's and, let out another soft moan of pleasure as his tongue teased it's way around my clit, and his fingers began squeezing my nipple harder. I'd had my eyes closed and, when I opened them, saw that Mark's huge semi hard cock was lying on his thigh inches from my face. Keeping my hands on his thighs I slid my head over on his thigh and, opening my mouth, placed it over the head of his cock, and gently sucked it into my warm wet mouth.

Mark's hips twitched and he moaned into my pussy as, holding his cock in my mouth, I started swirling my tongue around it. My brother returned the favor; sucking my swollen clit into his mouth and playing his tongue across it. Moving forward, I took more of Mark's cock into my mouth. I whimpered softly as Mark slowly sucked on my clit while I enjoyed the sensation of his cock growing hard in my mouth. I angled my head off of Mark's leg to be able to take his now fully erect cock deeper into my throat. As I did, I once again caught our reflection in the mirror. I felt a surge of lust flow through my body and out of my pussy, at the sight of my brother and me lying there in a sixty nine. My fair, all but white skin, draped over his darkly tanned flesh, and his face buried in the curve of my ass. Even better than that was watching myself suck my brother's massive prick in and out of my mouth. Oh you nasty, nasty girl I thought.

I groaned around Mark's cock and began pushing back, shoving my pussy into my brother's face. Mark started sucking my clit faster and harder and I started squirming in his face even more and whimpering as I could feel myself getting ready to cum. Oh how good it was going to feel! I had needed this for days. Sensing me getting closer, Mark pushed his tongue hard against my clit swirling it in quick circles. I pushed myself even further back into his face, and bending my head, took my brother's huge dick deep down into my throat. Mark groaned into my pussy, and then sucked my clit hard into his mouth, while at the same time giving my nipple a hard pinch.

It turned out to be good timing that my mouth was full with my brother's cock. If not, the muffled squeal I let out around his hard flesh would have been an all out scream, that would have woke Alex up from three rooms away. I squealed again, and bucked my hips up and down in Mark's face, as the intense orgasm flowed through my body. My fingernails dug into Mark's thighs hard enough for him to grunt in pain but he still managed to keep his tongue on my pussy as I thrashed wildly in his face. Mark gave my nipple another savage twist and again I cried out around his huge cock. My body continued to convulse as several more incredible waves of pleasure crashed through me until, with a long whimper, I let my weight go and slumped across my brother's body.

I removed Mark's rock hard cock from my mouth and, resting my head on his thigh, gasped for breath. Holy shit! I had cum hard. I let out a surprised giggle then moaned as Mark flicked his tongue across my ass.

"Ohhh you naughty boy." I said softly. Then grabbing his cock added; "Oooooh is this all for your big sister?"

"Oh yeah," Mark whispered. "All yours sis, always."

Mark sounded out of breath as he spoke and, as I slid off of him preparing to stay on my knees and let him fuck the shit out of me doggy style, I turned to look back at him. I was expecting him to be getting up but saw he was still lying on his back and was breathing hard.

"You okay baby?" I asked sitting up onto my knees.

"Yeah," Mark answered in between breaths.

He propped himself up on his elbows, and I was just getting ready to drop back onto all fours, when he slumped back again, and whispered;

"Megan... I'm...." He trailed off looking at me in frustration and added; "I... I'm too tired."

Of course he was I thought to myself I should have thought of that. My brother was on heavy medication and, after not having done more than go from bed, to the couch, to the shower in the last week, he had just cum incredibly hard and gotten his needy big sister off. I was getting ready to just lie down beside him, and hold him and say it was okay we would just sleep, when I glanced down and saw his cock was still semi hard.

"Do you want to Mark?"

"I... I need you Megan," He said softly. "But I don't think I... ohhh damn!"

Mark gasped as I had bent my head to him and, once more taking his cock into my mouth, began sucking him hard again.

"Hmm mmm!" I moaned encouragingly.

Despite the fact that Mark was worn down, his big sister's mouth and tongue were very persuasive, and within seconds his cock began to swell and I groaned at the incredible turn on of feeling my mouth fill with my brother's hard flesh. Even as part of me thought I shouldn't push him; hearing Mark say he needed me was more than I could handle and I couldn't turn him down now could I? Of course the fact that my needy little pussy was aching for its favorite cock added to that sense of urgency. I removed Mark's cock from my mouth with a loud slurping sound and turned around quickly on the bed. Mark was trying to sit up again but I pushed him back into the pillows.

"Let me baby."

Crawling up on top of him, I straddled Mark's hips then, reaching behind me, guided his cock to the tip of my soaking wet pussy. Mark and I sighed in unison as I eased back and slowly took his long hard cock deep into my welcoming flesh. As soon as I started to slide back up Mark tried to lift his hips but I put my hands on his shoulders and, looking into his good eye, told him;

"Stay still little brother just enjoy."

Mark nodded then laid his head back on the pillow as I slid his cock almost all the way out before slowly descending onto it again. I started to rock back and forth a little quicker but making sure I went nice and easy. I had thought it would be a tease but instead I found myself enjoying the slow steady rhythm. I looked down to see Mark's eyes closed, and a look of bliss on his face, as I raised and lowered myself onto his long thick cock. As I watched, Mark's eyes opened and, giving me as much of a smile as he could, he reached up with his good arm. Mark's hand gently caressed the side of my face then sliding behind my neck pulled me down to him. Our lips met and I sighed into his mouth as our tongues played across each other. I started to slide back and forth a little further, loving the feeling of my erect nipples grazing his chest.

Mark pushed against my shoulder and I sat up a bit and whispered;

"Oh yeah little brother." As he took my right nipple on his mouth.

I picked up the pace a little more, and also started rocking from side to side, teasing each of my nipples across Mark's out stretched tongue.

"Yeah Mark? Is this what you need?" I paused to moan as Mark caught, and sucked, on the left nipple this time. "You need your sister's pussy? You need to fuck her?"

"I need my sister." Mark said softly once again reaching up and touching my face. "I... need her to..." He closed his eyes and finished so quietly I barely heard him. "I just need her to love me."

I felt myself melt as he said that and, lowering myself down, slid my arms beneath his, and hugged him tightly to me. Mark wrapped his good arm around my shoulders and I felt him gently lay his left arm across my waist and hug me back. I laid there for moment, unmoving, with my brother's cock buried to the hilt inside of me just holding him tight.

"I'll always love you little brother." I whispered in his ear.

Despite the fact we were in the middle of sex, I felt a surge of emotion go through me, as I realized how close I had come to losing him. By no means was my brother out of the woods yet but he would win now. I knew he would because he knew if he didn't we might never have this again. Turning my face to his I kissed him deeply and he returned the kiss with the same sense of urgency that I felt. I began to raise and lower my hips. Mark broke the kiss and moaned in my ear as I worked my pussy up and down on his cock. I nuzzled into his neck and, after kissing him, stayed there, loving the soft sighs Mark was making in my ear each time I lowered my pussy onto his cock.

Once again I was surprised the slow pace wasn't getting to me; normally by now the nasty girl in me would be bucking like a bronco and demanding that her little brother fuck the shit out of her. Right now however, I loved having my brother this close to me for this long. Mark had slid his legs over my calves and we were pressed so tightly together I could feel his heart beating against my chest. Mark had started moving his hips gently in rhythm with mine and the two of us were moving in perfect harmony. Comfortable lovers, each one enjoying every inch of the other's body.

I noticed Mark had begun to breath heavier in my ear and his hips were starting to thrust harder into my descending pussy. I raised myself a little higher and came down faster on his cock. Mark squeezed me tighter and gasped as, I kept his cock buried in my pussy, and wiggled my hips into him. I held him there for a moment then started bucking my hips quickly up and down his throbbing cock. Mark's body tensed up under me and he whispered;

"Oh yeah just like that Meg, oh please don't stop I ohhhh..."

I drove myself down on top of him and, squeezing my waist tightly, Mark thrust up into me and let out a long loud moan as his cock convulsed sending a long hot stream of cum deep inside of me. Mark started to try to push up but I leaned into him, holding him down, and grinding my hips down into his twitching cock. Each time I pushed down, I was rewarded with both another squirt of cum, and one of those desperate little whimpers Mark always made for his sister when he came for her. Mark stopped moving and, pushing him deep up inside me, I squeezed my pussy around his cock, milking the last couple of drops of cum out of his cock. and into my thirsty little pussy.

"Yeah baby," I whispered stroking his hair. "There you go give it all to me."

"Ohhhh Megan." Mark moaned in my ear.

I turned my head and, after kissing him, slid down enough to rest my head on his chest. I could hear Mark's heart beating in my ear and I found myself hugging him even tighter. We stayed like that for awhile; just holding each other and enjoying the closeness we had so desperately needed. I let out a contented sigh as Mark started running his fingers through my hair, and moaned softly at the feeling of my brother's cock growing soft within me. Mark's hand stopped moving and I could tell by his breathing he was asleep. I felt my own eyes growing heavy as, for the first time in two weeks, I felt completely relaxed and safe.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers