Siblings with Benefits Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,159 Followers

"Strawberries." He said softly.

"I bought a bottle today," I said as turning my head I pushed my hair further into his face. "I remember you used to love it."

"I still do."

"Good," I told him. "I want you to remember all the things you love about me."

I removed my hands from his shirt and quickly undoing the rest of the buttons started to tug it out if his pants. Mark lifted his hips off the chair to make it easier for me. As soon as I had it out I reached down and started to undo his belt. Mark's hands caught my wrists.

" Okay enough, stop it."

"Aww please let me..." I began

"I told you yesterday Meg, not until we talk."

"Yeah but..."

"I mean it Megan."

Mark pulled my hands away from his crotch and sat up in his chair. Standing straight I walked back around, and sitting on the edge of his desk, grabbed the pile of folders from the middle of it, and dropping them on the floor slid over until I was directly in front of him. Mark went to stand up, but raising my leg I planted my heel on his chest.

"Hey stay there Mark," I pulled my foot back, slipped the shoe off, then put my bare foot onto his chest.

"Ohh that looks good doesn't it baby?"

Mark grabbed my ankle and I let him push my foot down.

"I said..."

"And who says we're not going to talk baby?" I asked.

"We're going to talk?"

"Hmm-mmm"

Reaching out I grabbed the arms of Mark's chair and pulled him closer to the desk. Kicking off my other shoe I put my feet on his thighs and my arms around his neck. Leaning over until my face was directly in front of his I smiled;

"After we play."

"Megan I have someone coming in at two."

"And?"

"I really think we need more time than that to talk Meg."

"Of course we do." I agreed, and placing my mouth next to his ear said quietly. "But how much easier would the rest of your day be if you knew the answer?"

"You're going to answer me?" Mark asked his eyes widening. "Really?"

I took a breath, feeling that twinge again at the look of delight in my brother's eyes. Quickly shoving it away I nodded.

"Sure I mean we'll have a lot to talk about tonight, but an answer wouldn't take long now would it baby?"

Mark started to speak, but I put my finger to his lips.

"But not until we play," I removed my finger and leaning in gave him a quick kiss. "I want you Mark, let's have some fun then you'll have your answer."

"Why not before?" Mark asked.

"Honestly?" I asked smirking at him. "Because I don't like not making the rules Mark," I shrugged. "You put me on the spot little brother and maybe I just want a little control back."

"Another game sis?" Mark asked trying to look angry, but there was no conviction in his voice.

"Well little brother," I said sitting back on the desk. "You know at the end of all of our games there really is only one rule."

As I spoke I started unbuttoning my blouse.

"And that is?"

I finished with the buttons, and opening the blouse slowly slid it off of my shoulders. Mark's eyes widened as he took in the corset.

"Why the most important rule little brother is that your big sister makes the rules." I paused and grabbing the end of the tie pulled on it undoing the first knot of the corset.

"I..." Mark's eyes had been glued to my chest and with an effort he raised them to my eyes. "How do I..."

"Mark, I wouldn't lie to you, I promise you play along and I will give you your answer." I laughed softly. "I just want to make you earn it that's all."

"Earn it?"

"Well maybe that's the wrong word; I just want to enjoy you first and..." I winked. "I have a sexy surprise for you if you play."

"I..." Mark hesitated, and without waiting for him to speak I undid two more knots so that my tits were all but hanging out. Placing my hands over them I said;

"Red and black little brother, your favorites on me," I opened the corset a little more and smiled. "Make you think of anything?"

"Our first time." Mark said quietly.

"That's right Mark, the night that..."

"You made me a man." Mark said grinning a little. "I know, the night you took what you..."

"Not just that Mark." I said. "I mean yes I took you, but it was also the first night that I really gave myself to someone."

"Gave..."

"Remember Mark, I had problems with men. Our first night was the first night that I completely gave myself to a man and enjoyed every minute of it. No worries, because my beautiful little brother loved me and would never hurt me." I reached out and caressed his cheek. "In away Mark you were my first as well, my real first time, the one I cherish the most."

"I never thought of it like that." Mark said quietly, then gave me that adorable shy little smile; "I like it."

"And what else about your big sister do you like Mark? Is it these?"

I undid the last tie and opened the corset wide exposing my tits complete with their new accessories.

"Damn." Mark said reaching out and taking the chain that connected the hoops in my nipples between his fingers.

"Yeah you like the new look?" I asked then moaned as Mark's other hand found my right nipple and tugged on the hoop.

"That's what this is for." I told him touching the chain and smiling. "You want to yank my chain Mr. Phillips?"

"Oh yes," Mark whispered.

"Then go ahead baby. I... ohhh yeah."

I groaned as Mark pulled the chain causing the hoops to tug at my nipples, then yelped as he slid his fingers further down the chain and yanked hard. The yelp quickly turned back to moaning as, still keeping the chain taut, Mark reached up, flicking his finger across my right nipple while leaning in and licking the left. I closed my eyes feeling my pussy begin to drip at the mixed sensations flowing through my sensitive nipples. As Mark switched and began playfully flicking his tongue across the right one while pinching the left, I reached out and slid the shirt from his shoulders.

I let out a sharp hiss as my brother pulled the chain further towards him causing my nipples to stretch. A moment later it was Mark's turn to gasp as I dug my long nails into his shoulders and scratched down and across his chest. Reaching his nipples I gave a hard pinch. Mark groaned and so did I as he responded by catching my nipple between his teeth and biting down. I wrapped my hands into his thick black hair, holding his head as I shoved my tit further into his mouth. I sighed contentedly as releasing my flesh from between his teeth; my brother's soft tongue began to swirl gently around my hard pink nipple, as his fingers teased the other. Removing my foot from his thigh I placed it on his crotch and felt another surge of moisture flow through my pussy at how hard he felt, even through the pants.

Mark moaned as I started rubbing my foot back and forth. Spurred on by that reaction I added my other foot pinning his cock between them. As Mark's tongue continued to switch back and forth between my tits, I removed my hands from his hair and lightly ran them across his broad shoulders and muscular back. I started to move my feet from Mark's cock, but letting go of the chain, his left hand darted down and catching my ankle, pushed my foot harder into his cock.

"Ohhh someone likes his sister's feet doesn't he?" I cooed.

"Love them." Mark whispered as he removed my nipple from his mouth.

"Then show me."

Leaning back away from him I went to prop myself up on my elbows, but hit something with my arm. I started to lean back up.

"I... well then!"

I laughed as my ocd plagued brother stood up from the chair, and leaning over me, swept his arm across the desk behind me. I heard paper fluttering and a couple of things hit the floor.

"Little brother you made a... mmmm."

I was silenced by Mark's pressing his lips into mine. Unlike the playful kisses I had used, my brother's had a sense of urgency; his mouth pressing hard into mine and as my lips parted slightly driving his tongue into my mouth. I was leaning back on my elbows and couldn't put my arms around him, so instead I wrapped my long legs around his waist and drew him closer to me. I groaned into his mouth as I felt his hard cock pressing into my pussy through the material of our clothing. As our tongues played across each other, I started pumping my hips, grinding my pussy against him. Mark's hands cupped my face as he continued our passionate kiss and again I could feel them trembling.

Un-wrapping my legs from his waist I drew my knees up to my waist and forced them between us. Putting my bare feet flat on his chest I pushed hard with my legs causing him to stand up.

"Sit back down baby, and show me how much you like your sister's sexy feet."

Mark sat back down, and grabbing my ankles brought my feet to his lips. Looking me in the eye he teasingly flicked his tongue across just the tips of my toes. My pussy was so wet I was beginning to squirm on the desk. Seeing the look on my face Mark smiled and slowly sucked two of my toes into his mouth.

"Ohhh that is soooo nice." I whispered as his tongue swirled around my toes.

Mark removed them, and one at a time started sucking and licking each of my toes. By this time I was beginning to pump my hips up and down. Part of me wanted to lie completely back so I could free up a hand to fondle myself, but then I wouldn't be able to watch. Proving once again how well my brother always knew what his nasty big sister needed, Mark let my left foot go and started sliding his dark hand up my creamy white thigh. I had no doubt that at this point my thighs were trembling as much as my brother's hands. Mark's fingertips lightly brushed the soft skin of my inner thigh, before rubbing my pussy through the thong.

"Soaked right through." Mark said softly

My reply was stopped short by the whimper of pleasure I released as my brother slipped two fingers into my thong and deep into his sisters sopping wet pussy.

"Oh pump them!" I moaned. "I... ohhh yeah!"

Mark began sliding his fingers in and out of my pussy as I asked. I heard him sigh in pleasure at the wet sucking sound my pussy made as he slid his fingers almost all the way out before shoving them deep up inside again. While finger fucking me Mark continued to work the toes of my right foot in and out of his mouth, and I almost kicked him in the face, as the next time he drove his fingers into me he pressed his thumb to my swollen clit. As good as my red painted toes looked being worked over by my brother's tongue; I let my head loll back and closed my eyes as Mark's talented fingers perfectly played his sisters needy pussy.

Feeling Mark let go of my ankle I let my foot slide down his chest and stomach before finding his hard cock again.

"Ohh little brother, take it out!" I moaned feeling how fucking hard it was.

"I think you should." Mark said. "Come here."

I cried out in surprise as grabbing the chain, Mark tugged hard sending an exquisite blend of pain and pleasure through my nipples.

"Shhh!"

"S-sorry, I... ohhhh"

Mark's thumb had sped up on my clit as he tugged again on the chain. I sat up and leaned forward, loving the feeling of him using the chain to control me. It wasn't quite as much fun as the times he had put me on a leash but it was close. Oh, you are a sick puppy Megan; I thought a real sick puppy! When I was sitting straight up Mark slipped his fingers from my pussy.

"Oh don't tease Mark!" I begged. "Oh that felt so good!"

"No worries sis, your little brothers not a tease," Mark winked. "At least not for you anyway."

I smiled as I recalled saying that to Mark as I had lied between his legs blowing him the first night we had been together. Amazing how well we both remembered it. Mark started to bring his fingers up to his mouth, but grabbing his wrist I pulled them to my face instead. After breathing deeply, inhaling the sweet smell of my pussy from his glistening fingers, I opened my mouth and waited. My brother didn't disappoint; shoving his fingers between my lips where I eagerly sucked them into my mouth. I moaned as I tasted myself off of my brother's flesh, and saw a look of pure lust come over his face as he saw my eyes roll back in pleasure. As I started swirling my tongue around them, Mark said;

"Let's see what else that tongue can lick."

Mark tugged hard on the chain again. Sliding off the desk, I dropped to my knees between his legs and looking up at him whispered;

"Yes Sir Mr. Phillips, whatever you want."

I leaned forward; sucking Mark's nipple into my mouth as my hands deftly undid his pants. As he had done to me I caught his nipple between my teeth and bit down hard. Mark gasped but the sound was lost under my moan as I reached into his boxers and felt the head of his cock. Mark's cock had been dripping and my hand was instantly sticky with it. Letting go of his cock I grabbed the sides of his pants. Taking his cue, Mark lifted his hips and I pulled both his pants and underwear down to his ankles.

I grabbed my brother's huge cock and with no hesitation took it in my mouth and began sucking on it hard and fast. I had planned on teasing and being playful, but Mark had me so worked up that I just had to taste it. Mark didn't seem to mind as he moaned and began to run his hands through my hair as I blew him. I began to take him further down each time I worked him into my mouth and within moments had my lips around the base of his shaft. I held him there moaning at the sensation of my mouth being stretched wide and full of my brother's hard flesh. Mark's hands left my hair and finding my nipples began to tease them with his finger tips.

Bringing my own hands into play I began jerking him off with my left while using my right to gently massage his balls as I once again started rapidly sucking his cock. I kept my tongue pressed hard against his shaft as I bobbed my head up and down and at the end of each stroke swirled it around the sensitive head of his cock. Each time I did this Mark would moan and thrust his hips, sending his cock back down my willing throat. Removing his cock from my mouth but still pumping it with my hand I looked up at Mark and smiled.

"Paula didn't want to let me in because she thought I was one of your little sluts." I paused and flicked my tongue across the tip of his cock. "And I said but I'm his sister!"

Mark started to laugh but that quickly turned into a moan as I returned to sucking his cock as if it were the last time I ever would. I quickly shoved the thought that if things backfired on me that it very well could be. Looking up I met my brother's eyes and held them as I continued to take his cock all the way down to the point my lower lip was touching his balls. Mark's fingers sped up on my nipples as he became more excited, and I could feel his thighs beginning to tremble. As much as I would love to taste my brother's cum in my mouth we didn't have a lot of time and I so needed him to fuck me.

I stopped sucking his cock, and standing up turned around so that I was leaning over the desk and wiggled my ass in his face. Grabbing the desk Mark pulled his chair closer, and then unzipping my skirt, let it drop to my feet. I felt Mark's lips on the cheek of my ass and giggled;

"Hmmm look at you kissing your big sister's ass!"

I yelped as Mark bit my ass, then moaned as sliding the thong aside he slipped his fingers back into my hot pussy. After thrusting his fingers in and out several times Mark removed them and grabbing the sides of my thong worked it over my hips and slid it down to my ankles.

"Oh yeah Mark, you give me that hard cock now! I need I.... oh you bad boy!"

I gave a startled moan as spreading my cheeks open Mark began tonguing my ass. I started moving my hips trying to get his tongue to slide down into my pussy but Mark moved with me keeping his soft tongue on my ass and pushing it in. I stopped squirming and let out a squeal as Mark finally stopped teasing and plunged his tongue into my dripping pussy. Still holding me wide open, Mark started to move his head back and forth tongue fucking me. I folded my arms on the desk and resting my head on them whimpered as my brother's tongue swirled around inside of me. Pulling his tongue out Mark slid it down through the soft wet folds of my pussy until it found my clit.

"Ohhhh Mark," I sighed quietly as he sucked my sensitive clit into his mouth. "Ohh that is so good!"

I closed my eyes as I stood bent over my brother's desk, my ass in his face as he eagerly devoured his big sisters pussy. Oh you are still a nasty girl I thought. I opened my mouth and gasped as Mark slid a finger into my ass as he started sucking harder on my clit. Mark had already had me close when he was fingering me and now between his tongue and finger I could already feel my legs starting to shake. Mark started sucking even harder, and I started lifting my hips up and down in time with his plunging finger. I started panting and wiggled my ass in his face as I felt the orgasm building deep within me.

Mark let go with his right hand, and sliding it underneath of me grabbed the chain and pulled it hard. I turned my head and bit into my forearm to stop from squealing as the pain in my nipples sent me over the edge. I put my head down between my arms and let out a muffled cry as the powerful orgasm crashed through my body. Mark's mouth was still on my clit and his finger buried in my ass as I bucked my hips wildly into him. I bit my lip as it was everything I could do not to scream as my brother's attention kept the orgasm going. I felt my knees start to buckle and had to grab the edge of the desk to stop from sliding down. Mark slowed his tongue on my clit as my movements became less frantic and I let myself go, slumping into the desk as the last of the amazing orgasm flowed through me.

Mark let go of the chain, gave my clit a gentle kiss, and sliding his finger from my ass whispered;

"My turn."

Mark stood up, and grabbing my hips drove his cock deep inside of me with one long thrust. Once again I buried my face into my arms, as just as I had done with blowing him, Mark was wasting no time fucking me. Holding my hips tightly Mark drove his enormous cock deep into inside of me. Despite my best efforts I was letting out little yips that sounded like hiccups every time Mark's cock buried itself to the hilt in his sister's welcoming pussy. I grabbed hold of the edge of the desk squeezing hard, as my brother's huge dick pounded relentlessly into my warm wet flesh. I could already hear Mark beginning to gasp as he fucked me and knew that like me, he was too worked up to hold back much longer.

Reaching down between my legs, I extended my hand so that each time his cock plunged into me my fingers caressed his balls. Mark moaned and I released another muffled cry into the desk as he began fucking me even harder. At this point Mark was fucking me so hard our flesh was making loud slapping noises, and I found myself worrying about how good Paula's hearing was. After several more savage pumps that had me all but biting into his desk, Mark groaned and I felt his cock explode inside of me. I sighed in pleasure as Mark slowed up, but now each long slow pump was ending with another long hot spurt of cum. Mark made that adorable whimpering sound as his cock twitched once more. I grabbed his balls and massaging them pushed my hips back into him and was rewarded with not only a few more drops of my brother's cum but another of those little whimpers.

"Oh damn." Mark said softly and letting my hips go sat back hard in his chair.

I stayed where I was bent over the desk trying to catch my breath and summon up the energy to stand up. I could hear Mark panting behind me, and closing my eyes I forced myself to take several slow deep breaths. When I could no longer feel my heart racing I stood up and began to try to get my head together for what was next. Bending over I reached down and pulled my skirt and thong back up. After zipping the skirt, I walked around the desk to where the rest of my clothes were. I slipped the corset back on, but only laced it part way up before putting the blouse over it and buttoning it. I turned back to look at Mark, who was also standing and was tucking his shirt back into his pants.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,159 Followers