Sid & Sophie: First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's move inside." He pulls you inside the house. As soon as you cross the threshold he spins you around, and begins to unbutton you blouse. As his eyes reach your bra which can barely cover your magnificent breasts his eyes grow wide. He cups them gently, feeling their heft in his hands. He then reached down and kisses them through the thin, translucent fabric of your bra. Your nipples grow erect as his tongue circles them, teasing them. His hand reaches down and cups your pussy through your pants, softly massaging it. You moan, throwing your head back. As he quickly unzips your pants, they fall around your legs, exposing you to him fully. He smiles, this time looking you up and down slowly, as if he was admiring a painting. "You're more beautiful than I fantasized about."

Now its your turn. Your quickly unbutton his shirt. As you undue Sid's pants, they fall to the floor. Now you understand why there have been no underwear lines. He is wearing a tight, black, spandex thong. The outline of his now hard penis is easily seen. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all, I like it." He pushes you back, letting you fall into the couch. He dives quickly between your legs, and you scream as his tongue goes straight to your sensitive clit. Your back arches as he now plunges his tongue deep into your now wet pussy, roughly penetrating you. His hand touches your clit, sending you into orgasm, what you hope is the first of many. He now moves his tongue to your clit, focusing all of his efforts on that little nubbin of joy. He seems to know exactly what you want, as one hand snakes upward and begins to massage your breast. You feel your juices flowing, drenching your underwear. His tongue begins to speed up, pushing you closer. Just as you get close, two fingers plunge deeply into your cunt, forcing you to suck air in deeply as you cum, more juices flowing all over his face and fingers.

He now quickly stands you up and bends you forward. Without even waiting he roughly pulls your thong to one side and plunges his cock into you. He feels like a thick, solid 5-6 inches as he penetrates you deeply. As you scream for more, he begins to fuck you hard, no longer caring about your orgasm. He roughly grabs your hair as he begins to ride you roughly, fucking you like a cheap date. You love the feeling of being his slave, his fuck toy. Suddenly a finger touches your clit, sending sharp electric jolts down your spine. The fucking seems to never end, sometimes slow, sometimes fast, but also deep and just right. You hear him moaning "Oh God Sophie, what a pussy."

"Fuck me Sid, that cunt is all yours." The dirty talk is all he needed. You feel him thrust deeply one last time, pushing himself all the way in as you feel his semen coat the inside of your vagina, the warm juices pushing you over the edge to another orgasm.

He withdraws and now its your turn to be on control. You turn around quickly and get on your knees. His cock is already concealed behind the tight, soft, fabric of the thong. You nuzzle your face in, enjoying the soft fabric against your skin, as well as the smell of your mixed cums. You kiss his cock, amazed that it is still hard. Your mouth engulfs the tip of his cock through the thong, enjoying the feeling in your mouth. You pull the thong down slightly, just enough to expose his cock. You love the look of it, especially the big head. You kiss it gently, down the length of the shaft, and suck each ball into your mouth. His hands grab your head as he begins to moan. "Suck it baby, I need to cum in your mouth." You relish the begging, the power it gives you. Like a slut, you wiggle your thong-covered ass, teasing him slightly. Sid takes a deep breath and you decide now is the time. Your mouth plunges down the cock, taking it all the way in. You love the taste of your cum mixed with his, the saltiness, the mustiness. As your head bobs up and down, Sid moans louder and louder. "Oh god Sophie, suck me off. I want to cum in your mouth. I have been fantasizing about this ever since I saw you I the office. I knew you were a little slut then. Be my slut baby." You comply by making yourself gag on his cock, relishing ever minute of it. He grabs your head, now beginning to fuck your mouth. You let him, now enjoying the feeling of being used. Suddenly he stops and a flood of warm, sticky semen fills your mouth. Your grab his cock, making sure you keep stimulating him, hoping that you can milk a few more drops.

Sid collapses on the couch, but grabs you and kisses you deeply. His deep breathing tells you how good it was. You curl up on the couch with him, putting your head on his chest. You see his cock occasionally twitch through the fabric of the thong. Your eyes close, as Sid kisses the back of your neck gently. With a contented sigh you drift off to sleep, wondering what will happen next.

12