Siddella's Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He offered a sheepish grin. "You need restraint and to be eased into taking things like me inside you. And since I think we're here for awhile, why not have lots of sex? Besides, it'll keep both of us powered for when the grid drains you."

He had a point. The grid would drain her. She wondered why he wasn't affected but wasn't going to ask yet. She had to play her cards right and get free so she could meet her contact, trade this information and get the fuck out of here. "Ugh!"

He licked his lips. That pink tongue of his had tasted her, had helped deflower her.

And now it had made her blush.

With leather cuffs in hand, Frika clamped one around Siddella's hand before freeing it.

She struggled against his grip but was no match for his strength. "Ugh, let me go! I don't want this!"

He chuckled low, "sure you do. You're a faery. You're an odd one, but we all must give into our nature."

Before she knew it, she stood on the cold concrete floor with her pants around her ankles and her hands bound again.

Frika lifted her up carefully and kicked off her pants, leaving her in boots and her torn shirt.

She writhed against him and tried to kick out.

He caught he foot and yanked her against him.

She slammed into his hips and pressure on her pussy caused another wave of tightening sensation to build inside her.

She screamed again!

Frika laughed, a low dangerous sound. Carrying her with one hand under her bare ass and the other around her upper body, she leaned against him.

Hating the feel of his large palms caressing her ass, she squirmed but was quickly set down on a padded bench.

Before she could react, Frika bound her arms above her head, exposing her breasts even more.

A shiver ran through her.

She lifted her hips up to kick out at him but his other hand slammed both her legs back down against the padded table.

In a matter of seconds, he had her spread open and secured.

Completely exposed, she winced when she saw his smile.

The smile lit up his amber eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to play."

She spat out, "I know what the Unseelie version of play is and I'm not interested!"

He chuckled, a rich deep sound that came from his chest, "I'm not Unseelie and I don't play like them. I'm different. I like to cause pleasure." The yellow in his eyes burned brighter, flames of intense desire for her danced wildly.

Siddella swallowed hard. She couldn't fathom anymore pleasure than what he gave her earlier, but...

He turned his back on her, stripping off his shirt.

The magnificent fall of his hair over taut muscles made her gasp. Rock hard muscles looked chiseled into his body. The play of low level light over his skin gave him more definition, emphasizing the hard and soft planes of his body. His hair swayed over his hips, just below the belt line.

She dropped her head against the cushion and sighed. "I don't want more pelasure!"

"Sure you do. I saw the way your body reacted. Or had you forgotten?"

He trailed a finger lightly over her exposed flesh.

She shivered, hoping silently for more.

Feeling completely vulnerable, Siddella shifted against her chains. "What do you plan to do to me?"

"My dear," he glanced over his shoulder, "I intend to eat you."

12