Side Bet Bluff Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed in further, making sure not to just jam myself all the way in her. I started slow strokes, waiting until there was little to no resistance before trying a little further. I pushed both my hands under her, putting my left hand across her back and pulled her tightly to me. My right hand moved up and once again grabbed the back of her head by her hair.

Jaycee broke the kiss, looking at me wild-eyed. "Please! Please Will! More!" Well then. I resumed kissing her and pushed another inch into her before pulling out. "Grmph!," Jaycee grunted. I pulled back and then fed her another half an inch beyond that. "Grmph!," Jaycee grunted again, but she kept her lips plastered to me. By now I had almost three quarters of my dick crammed into her. Jaycee still had her legs clutching me tightly as she shook violently in my arms. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut yet her tongue was in constant motion.

It was really hard for me to control myself right now but I desperately held on. I wanted nothing more than to just let myself go, pounding Jaycee for all I was worth. She was easily the sexiest woman that had ever been in my bed. That's not saying a lot considering I wasn't the most experienced guy in the world, but our relationship had been on the friends level for such a long time for a reason. She was out of my league. If I hadn't already come once just in the last hour I never would have lasted this long. Hell, one time I came with a girl while I was just eating her pussy. So, really, I was trying to focus on my control. Not just over my upcoming volcanic orgasm, but over Jaycee herself. The longer I could make this last, the more ... too late.

Jaycee, with surprising strength, had lunged her hips upwards while pulling down on me with her legs. The result was my final three inches entered Jaycee in one big push. She threw her head backwards and wailed! I was stunned. I was entirely inside her. That usually doesn't happen until the third, fourth, sometimes the fifth try at sex. I don't know if it was something about the angle we were at, or some unique aspect of Jaycee. Though the brief moment of surprise and wonder at it may have been the thing to save me from completely losing all control.

Jaycee's hips came back down to the mattress as her wail ended and I automatically pulled an inch out. I kept the momentum, pulling all the way back until just my head was left inside, then reversed myself. Jaycee once again thrust and pulled with me until I was filling her up one more time. Again, back and forth, push and pull, and now once I was all the way in I ground myself against her clit.

Jaycee's eyes locked on mine, her eyes fully dilated. "WI-I-I-I-LLLLLLLL!!!!" she shouted.

Once more, then back and in again, relax and thrust, push and pull, and don't forget the grind. Once more, and that's all I could last. As the tip of my cock crashed against her cervix, it spasmed and spewed forth my second batch of cum for the night.

"Aie," Jaycee squeaked and her eyes rolled up into the back of her eyelids.

"AUR-OR-UGH!" I grunted loudly as my dick continued to shoot out its contents.

Finally, my orgasm over, I collapsed deadweight onto Jaycee's limp body. My cock continued to twitch uncontrollably but regularly, probably pushing out the last amounts of my body's essence.

After a minute, neither of us had moved, but my now rapidly softening cock slipped out of Jaycee's slicked pussy. I raised up, kissed Jaycee lightly on her cheek. Her eyes remained closed while her mouth hung open.

I got up on my knees and went about untying her arms from the headboard. It took awhile. Damn, those knots were tight. Jaycee must have pulled on them strongly during our lovemaking. I got the second knot undone and, leaving the necktie wrapped around the bedpost, brought Jaycee's arms down into a more regular position. I slowly rubbed her wrists where the necktie had dug into her skin, trying to make sure her circulation was going. Then, with Jaycee still unresponsive, I went to the bathroom and wet a washcloth with warm water. I also washed my face (and my dick) while I was inside. Before grabbing the washcloth, I grabbed and donned a pair of silk boxers from my armoire. Then I returned to the bed.

Jaycee was a bit of a mess. She was glistening with sweat, and her thighs were drenched with our combined fluids. I set about washing the worst of the mess with long, slow strokes.

"Will?" came Jaycee's weak voice. Thank goodness, I was beginning to think I may have killed her. I've often joked that death by orgasm would be the way to go, but now I didn't think I wanted to be on the giving end. That would be a weird combination of arrogance and guilt.

"Hey there, darling," I responded. Jaycee was looking at me through half-lidded eyes.

"That was ... that was ...," she started. Then shook as the warm washcloth came a little too close to her sensitive areas.

"Shh. It's ok," I told her.

"No, it's not ok," she mumbled. "That was too good."

"There's no such thing as too good." I smiled and finished up my washing of her body.

Normally I'd insist on a shower, but she obviously wasn't ready to move anywhere. I got up, putting the washcloth back in the bathroom sink, and returned to the bed. I carefully picked her up, pulled the blanket and sheet back, balancing Jaycee precariously on my lap with one hand, and then slid her back onto the bed. I got myself situated in the middle of the bed on my back, pulled the blanket up, and then pulled Jaycee back to me. She moved her left arm and left leg over me, and used the left side of my chest as her pillow.

I basked in the feelings of what I'd accomplished this night for a few minutes before letting myself sleep.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Worlds Best Diet Plan - Jingle Bell Wife agrees to 2 days sexual slavery if he loses weight.in BDSM
The Conquest Club Files 01 I ditch my cheating girlfriend in favor of her sister.in BDSM
Yours Ch. 01 Well-endowed victim seeks revenge.in BDSM
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
"Best Wife Ever!" 12 Days of Sexmas Wife plans 12 sexual adventures for herself & husband. in Loving Wives
More Stories