Side Bet Bluff Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just after noon before my body's needs overcame my desire to stay there with Jaycee. I had been resisting my need to use the bathroom for half an hour but enough was enough. I grabbed a throw pillow and slowly eased it under Jaycee's head as I slid myself out. Amazingly, she didn't wake up.

When I came back, Jaycee had shifted a bit. She was still facing the back of the couch, with her pretty ass towards me. Once again I was tempted to just take her right then and there, but I figured I'd already cum three times in the last twelve hours, and I had some plans for tonight. Plus, there were some things I needed at the office if I was going to get this work done, and I didn't want to just leave Jaycee here to wake up by herself.

I sat down next to Jaycee and stroked her back down to her butt, gave it a little squeeze, then reversed course and moved my hand up, over her neck, and into her hair. I grabbed it and pulled slightly, released it, then repeated the cycle over again.

"Mmmm," Jaycee purred. "I'll give you all day to cut that out." She stretched, and rolled over on her back to look at me. I still had my hand behind her back, so I pulled her up, wrapped my other hand around her, brought her close to me, and planted a firm and wet kiss on her mouth. Within seconds we were seriously making out, with Jaycee's arms grabbing hold of my shoulders.

I let it go on for another minute, then broke it off. "Ok, enough of that," I announced. "We've got things to do, errands to run. So you need to get dressed."

Jaycee seemed a bit bewildered that I could transition so quickly from serious make-out session to giving unemotional orders. But she rolled with it, answering with one of her now patented yessirs and went to get ready. She also insisted on making sandwiches and chips for lunch before we went out. But we scarfed everything down fast and in less than fifteen minutes were headed down the elevator. Jaycee was doing the "walk of shame" - wearing the same clothes from the previous night. Well, everything but the underwear, which I ordered her to leave behind. Maybe it was a sophomoric gesture, but I wanted a constant reminder for her that I was in charge of her sexually.

"I guess we should talk about our schedules for the upcoming week," I said.

"This should be a pretty short conversation then," Jaycee quipped. "I'm at your complete disposal. I don't have any work scheduled, and don't expect any. I can make myself busy while you're at work, but I also can follow you around every minute of every day if you want me to."

I had to smile at that. To think I thought she was bluffing about this agreement last night and was going to slink away at the first opportunity. Jaycee really was a woman of her word. I don't mean to denigrate the female half of our species with those kinds of comments. My mother is a woman of her word. It's just that Jaycee was apparently the first woman I'd encountered other than my mother I could say that about.

We stepped out of the elevator on the ground floor and made our way to the parking deck.

"You coming in to my office with me tomorrow does have some merit. As I said earlier, we have been slow. So while it looks like my morning will be busy, most of the support staff are bored out of their minds. Giving them someone new to talk to will make me pretty popular for the rest of the week. And I will likely be able to take you out to lunch, then cut out afterwards."

"So I should wear something nice tomorrow?" Jaycee prompted.

"Not overly nice. Business casual is fine," I answered. "But pack a couple nice outfits for sometime later in the week. And what else should I have you bring? Oh yes, some lingerie."

Jaycee gritted her teeth. "Ummm. ... I'm not much of a lingerie girl," she admitted.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I'm more of an au naturale type."

"I'll have to remedy that particular drawback," I said. We got into my car, buckled up, and pulled out, beginning our trek first to Jaycee and Hannah's place.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jaycee asked.

"My rules, my checkbook," I replied. "Let's extend that for the entire week. Don't you worry about money at all. I'll take care of everything. Especially since I feel obligated to spend last night's winnings on you." That last line should get Jaycee to accept without putting up much of a fuss. I was actually looking forward to spending some money on her. It's been a long while since I splurged on anything. I'd been putting my money to other uses recently.

"You do, huh? That does seem only fair," she laughed.

"You're pretty used to guys buying you things, aren't you?" I asked.

"Ummm, well, if a guy wants to take me out to a fancy restaurant, I certainly can't contribute anything to the bill."

"Some of the guys I've seen spending money on you knew it was part of the whole game. But there were a couple guys over the years who I really felt sorry for."

"Oh yeah?" Jaycee asked concerned. "Like who?"

"How about that dorky therapist who worked at that place you interned at, I think he was partially deaf in one ear?"

"Jeff. He was a sweety," Jaycee answered. "Why did you feel sorry for him?"

"Did you ever consider him as a potential serious boyfriend?" I prompted.

"Serious boyfriend? I don't ever consider anyone a potential serious boyfriend. I mean, if it happens then it happens, but I don't go around looking for that."

"But you accept expensive gifts from guys anyway," I said. It wasn't a question but a statement of fact.

"Guys who spend money on me are just trying to jump immediately into my pants without getting to know me first. Jeff did get to know me. And though I didn't have sex with him, I got naked with him."

"Was that the night Hannah and I were spending at y'all's place and you were on the pull-out sofa instead of in your bedroom?"

"Wow, you've got a good memory," answered Jaycee.

"Of course I remember that night. I felt horrible for Jeff then. It's actually why I brought him up. When I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water, you called me over, made no move to cover your tits, and asked for a goodnight kiss from me, which you'd never asked for before! All with Jeff under the covers beside you. And you're saying that was the only night you spent with him and you didn't let him go all the way? Damn, I feel even worse for the poor guy now."

"I don't understand," said Jaycee. "We had a good night together. I sent him away happy."

"I seriously doubt that," I responded. "Did he call you after that?"

"Ummm, I don't remember."

"Did you call him after that?"

"Will, what's your point?"

"How much money had he spent on you? Now that this is coming back to me, didn't he buy you something nice that day? I seem to remember shopping bags."

"Oh? Well, I did come home that day with my nice satin sheet set and a new duvet," Jaycee recalled.

I couldn't help it. I erupted in laughter. "Oh, the poor schmuck!" Oh crap, did I say that out loud?

"What? Why?!? Don't call him that, he was sweet!" whined Jaycee. "Why do you think he was a schmuck?"

"Let's see, one look at him and I could tell he was completely infatuated with you. He followed you around like a puppy for at least three, maybe four weeks. He bought you whatever you asked for. The last big present was a bedding set which had to set him back at least five hundred dollars, maybe more. He finally gets you to invite him to spend the night, but he doesn't even get to sleep on the nice things he bought for you. Instead you insist on sleeping in the public area while your roommate and her boyfriend are nearby. And then just after you get naked and he thinks that you really do care about him and are going to give him what he's been wishing and fantasizing about for so long, you invite your roommate's boyfriend over, flash me like I'd seen it a hundred times, kiss me on the mouth like you've done it a hundred times, and then don't have sex with him. ... Do I have that right?"

"Ummm. ... yeah, that seems pretty close," Jaycee answered, seeing things in a different light.

After a bit of silence, Jaycee asked me "are you saying that I should put out if a guy spends money on me?"

"No," I answered, "not at all. But with that little goodnight kiss stunt you telegraphed to Jeff loud and clear that you were free with some things and weren't with others, that seeing you naked wasn't that big a deal since you were letting me see you naked. And Jeff wasn't good enough for the good stuff. For guys like Jeff, you need to treat them a little differently than the guys you hook up with at the bars. For 'sweet' guys like Jeff, you shouldn't encourage them to spend money on you if you're not interested. That's just taking advantage of them."

"You really think so?" she asked. "I figured if he wasn't getting something out of being with me he wouldn't be spending time with me in the first place."

"No, you're not selling great conversation and hanging out time with Jaycee. You're selling lottery tickets to Jaycee's pussy."

Jaycee laughed. "Oh shit, Will, do you just think of me as a whore or all women?"

"All women. They're either whores or sluts. Of course, all men are either johns or dicks whether they want to be or not."

"You are so jaded," Jaycee said. "Did Hannah do this to you?"

"I am nothing but my life's experience," I replied.

"In that case, Jeff got the same lesson on the cheap, don't you think?" Jaycee asked.

"Ouch."

I guess looking at things that way I was a much bigger schmuck than poor Jeff.

"Put in that light, you're a veritable saint," I agreed.

"Ok, here we are," I said as I turned into Hannah and Jaycee's apartment complex. "Do you need me to go up with you? I didn't bring my suit of armor to protect me from the evil witch inside."

"You might as well join me. It will probably take me fifteen minutes or so."

As I pulled into the parking lot, I spotted Hannah and some guy, impressively muscled, at a rusted, beat up, red pick-up truck fully loaded with furniture. In fact, I was pretty sure that it was Jaycee's rusted, beat up, red pick-up truck.

"What the fuck?!?" whispered Jaycee.

It looked like Hannah had disassembled Jaycee's entire bedroom and loaded it into the truck. There was a mattress and bed spring, a chest of drawers, night stands, and other pieces of random furniture as well as plenty of boxes, lamps, and I think I spotted a couple overflowing trash bags near the back.

"It's about damn time," the harpy shrieked. I mean, Hannah said snidely as we stepped out of my car. "I want the rest of your stuff cleared out in an hour."

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?" screamed ... well, you can guess.

The two wailed at each other one right over the top of the other. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS" "I TOLD YOU YOU WERE NO LONGER WELCOME" "YOU CAN'T JUST GRAB MY STUFF" "MY NAME'S THE ONLY ONE ON THE LEASE" "YOU VIOLATED MY PRIVACY" "YOU OWE ME MORE THAN A THOUSAND BUCKS" "WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT" "YOU'RE LUCKY I DIDN'T SELL YOUR SHIT ON EBAY" "BITCH" "NO YOU'RE THE BITCH, WHORE!" "HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK" "NO MONEY NO APARTMENT" "I'VE NEVER ...!" "I WANT YOUR SKANKY ASS OUT"

I finally pulled Jaycee away and placed myself between the two women. I held on tight, too, as I was thinking Jaycee might soon resort to violence. I twisted my head around and said, "Hannah, regardless of your take on the issues, I'm pretty sure you broke the law when you forcibly removed Jaycee's things from the apartment."

"I beg to differ," said Mister Muscles.

He talks? "Who are you?" I asked.

Hannah responded, with a sneer in her voice. "You can't push me around any more Mister Lawyer. I knew you'd take your whore's side, so I got my own representation."

My brain almost melted from Hannah saying I pushed her around. But I refocused on her helper and eyed the guy warily. No lawyer should have muscles like that, or wear such a tight t-shirt. It wasn't professional.

"Will Jennings," I nodded.

"Blake Thomas," he grinned.

"Will ..." Jaycee started.

I gave Jaycee a little squeeze but kept my eyes on the hired gun. I decided to try and channel my first year Torts professor. "Well Mr. Thomas, why do you think Ms. Gerry had the legal right to physically remove Ms. Wade's personal possessions from their domicile without Ms. Wade being present?" I asked. I don't think it worked. Neither Hannah nor her guy looked at all intimidated.

"I'd be happy to explain, Mr. Jennings. Number one ..." (you may have noticed, us lawyers love to number things. They teach us how to do that in law school) "Ms. Wade is not on the lease for Ms. Gerry's apartment. Number two, she is seriously in arrears on their private residential arrangement. Number three, she waived her normal notice of eviction when she previously offered to move out at a quote "moment's notice" in their conversation of three weeks ago. Number four, she received that final notice last evening. And lastly, Ms. Wade gave voluntary access to her vehicle when she gave Ms. Gerry the keys immediately following her receipt of said final notice."

I blinked a couple times in surprise. Hannah was smiling like a cat looking at a trapped mouse.

I turned to Jaycee and said, "Jaycee, this is really not my area of expertise, but although what that guy said sounded really impressive that isn't the end all be all." I paused momentarily in order to make a decision. "Even though it might be against ethics rules, would you like me to represent you in this matter?"

Jaycee looked up at me with watery eyes. "Why would you representing me be against ethics rules?" she asked.

"Because you two fucked like animals last night," sniped Hannah. My body involuntarily shuddered. Now I hoped Jaycee said yes just so I'd have official permission to figure out a way to screw that bitch royally.

My head snapped around towards Hannah. "No, it's because I had a long-term sexual relationship with the person she'd be suing and that might be considered a personal conflict that would bias me to such an extent I would be unable to provide objective counsel," I lectured.

"You vicious, spiteful cow," I added. Damn, I had been doing so well to control myself and sound all lawyerly-like.

"Don't insult me you fucking asshole," the harpy shrieked yet again. "You two giant fucks are perfect for each other. I hope you fall into a fucking fire and fucking die!" Hannah allowed Blake to draw her off some distance. As far as he was concerned what's done was done and he had a strong theory to defend Hannah's actions, so that was that. Plus, he figured (correctly) that he had won since I had let slip my control and resorted to personal insults.

Jaycee was pretty wound up as well but she was just glaring evilly at Hannah.

"One hour, fuckers!" called Hannah. "After that I throw the rest of your shit off the balcony!"

As soon as Hannah was out of sight Jaycee collapsed against me. She may have cried a bit as well, but she was being pretty quiet.

"Ok, first things first," I said, putting my arms around her. "You've lived in that apartment for years. How is it you're not on the lease?"

Jaycee sniffed. "Our lease was up for renewal last month. I was already behind on the rent. And I had started thinking that if things didn't turn around soon for me that I would probably move back in with my parents, so it just made sense for me to not be locked up with a lease for another year," she explained.

I pondered that for a moment. "Well, regardless, you're a long-term tenant. Even if your name is no longer on the lease, I'm sure the landlord, or the management here, knows you're living here. Therefore, I'm pretty sure that they're the only ones who can evict you. All that blathering about your volunteering and being given final notice last night, that was just old-fashioned lawyer bullshit."

Jaycee actually grinned a little. "And you're an expert at that, right?" she asked.

"Heck no," I quipped. "That double-talk is meant for the ambulance chasers. I'm a distinguished white-shoed gentleman of the profession."

"A gentleman, huh?" she asked. "The kind of gentleman who has a sex slave?"

That was a good point. "Shhh!," I whispered. "A gentleman is defined as a guy who's good at hiding his sexual appetites. It's the lowly ruffians who just flaunt the baser parts of man's existence."

"Are you sure you don't do the lawyerly bullshit?" she inquired. I gave her a grin and a pinch on the rear.

"Oh!" Jaycee jumped. She then gave me a little smack on the chest.

"So what do we do now?" she asked.

"I can think of a few options," I said. "Number one is we can call the police and they can force Hannah to let us put your stuff back inside."

Jaycee eyed the truck, estimating how much work that would be. "What's option number two?" she asked.

"Number two would be we pull out a gun and force Hannah and Blake to do the heavy lifting," I said, now eyeing all of that furniture. Which actually wasn't much, but enough that I didn't want to carry it all up the stairs.

"I think you'd probably get disbarred for that. What's option number three?"

"Good 'cause I don't have a gun. Number three would be we try to find a storage unit that we can stash your stuff in, and then we use the rest of the week figuring out where you're going to live while we proceed with the original plan of you spending all week with me."

Jaycee nodded. "That sounds do-able, and I like it better than option number four."

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Call up my parents and tell them I'm on my way," she answered.

"Are your parents still in Indiana?" I asked.

"Yep."

"I don't like option four very much," I said.

"Well then oh master, which option will it be?" Jaycee asked, looking up at me with a small smile and the first light in her eyes I'd seen since the yelling.

"Master, huh?" I said. "I think I like that." Jaycee grinned at me. "I am hereby amending Rule number one to add 'Master' to the list of approved names you are allowed to call me."

Jaycee actually broke into a smile, instead of rolling her eyes or shaking her head 'no' like I was expecting. I think she was really getting into this role play of ours.

"Ok," I continued. "Let's grab the rest of your stuff as quickly as possible to minimize our time spent in Hannah's presence, and then we can blow this taco stand."

Once we got into the apartment, it looked like we wouldn't have to spend all that much time there. Six boxes were stacked in the foyer, with piles of what I could only assume were Jaycee's clothes on top.

Jaycee grabbed a sleeve of a shirt, I guess not quite believing that it was in fact hers and removed from her bedroom closet.

"That bitch," she whispered. We slowly edged past the pile and could see down the hall to Jaycee's now completely bare bedroom. I'll give one compliment to Hannah, when she set her mind to something, she was motivated to get it accomplished. She wanted Jaycee out last night. It wouldn't surprise me to find out she worked without sleep to get everything organized. How and when the big muscled lawyer entered the equation I didn't know, ... and really didn't want to know.

I picked up a partially filled box and handed it to Jaycee. "Go through every room. Make sure you don't leave anything behind. I'll find a storage place." And I pulled out my phone.

All in all, it still took us a little over an hour and a half to get Jaycee's stuff packed in both of our cars. I had found a storage place about two miles away. We probably could have gotten out of there in half the time, but Hannah and Jaycee had argued over who was the rightful owner of no less than twenty-two different items (yes, I counted), and having lawyers on both sides made the process all the more complicated. Hannah's attorney, Mister Blake Thomas, made the process especially painful with his incremental negotiating style. He encouraged Hannah to make unsupportable claims of ownership to items, including one dress of Jaycee's that Hannah couldn't possibly fit her curvy figure into. But they did so in an effort to force Jaycee to give up a claim on an item during negotiations when they finally removed their claim.