Side Bet Bluff Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaycee returned wearing a partially see-through grey camisole with the same Celtic design going up the sides as on her stockings and panties and that's it. Allison gasped when she saw her. I may have done the same.

"Jaycee, what do you think you're doing?"

"What? I had to change. It's too warm in here for me to keep those nice clothes on."

"We have a guest," I admonished her.

"Yes, Sir. I thought I'd try to vie for Allison's attention. She's been mooning over you all afternoon and I was feeling left out," Jaycee teased. She then marched into the kitchen, calling attention to her beautiful ass, not covered in the slightest by her thong.

"Allison, would you like to give me a hand in here?" Jaycee called out while grabbing an apron a friend had gotten me as a gag gift a year earlier, patterned with the Wildcat logo of the local pro football franchise.

"Allison, you're supposed to be a guest ..." I started.

"I don't mind," Allison called out, already hurrying to Jaycee's call.

I shook my head in disbelief, and then decided the heck with it. I may as well enjoy this bizarre situation I suddenly found myself in. I turned the stereo to some light music and relaxed on the couch with a magazine.

A little while later Jaycee came out of the kitchen with a glass of white wine for me. After she set it down on the coffee table I grabbed her and threw her across my lap, ass up.

"Oh!" Jaycee gasped.

"Jaycee," I began while placing my hand on her ass. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't spank you for embarrassing our guest like you have."

I could feel Jaycee flex the muscles in her behind while she thought of what to say.

"Sir, I know I'm embarrassing Allison, but I'm also giving her what she wants."

"What she wants?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Even though she's been fired, she'll probably look back on this as one of the best days of her life."

I was silent as I tried to grasp how that could be true.

"She's trapped herself in this cocoon for so long, I'm basically blowing it wide open. I promise you, Will, if you disagree with me by the end of the evening then you can give me a double-punishment."

I thought about that and slowly stroked Jaycee's rear. Out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Allison peeking at us from the kitchen. When I turned to look at her she ducked back out of sight.

"Fine," I said, giving Jaycee's ass a little squeeze. "But don't push me to do anything sexual with her. Not if you want me to find her a job later." And I let her up.

"Will, trust me," Jaycee said as she stood up. Then she gave me a nice, soft kiss, turned and sashayed her way back to the kitchen, showing how her behind could undulate.

I guess I gave in to Jaycee because I could tell she was having fun with Allison. I still worried about Jaycee going too far. This evening's actions could really put the kibosh on my working with Allison in the future.

Later on I overheard a bit of their talk in the kitchen. Jaycee was threatening to spill sauce all over Allison's blouse unless she removed it. I almost marched right in there to get Jaycee to stop but I had promised to trust her. It seemed as though Jaycee was going full speed ahead, damn the consequences.

Finally Jaycee came out to the dining area to set the table and announced that dinner was ready. After I was situated at the head of the table, both ladies came out carrying plates. Jaycee had removed the apron, once again revealing her body through the semi-transparent lingerie. Allison was in a basic white cotton bra and panty set. She also was blushing so much that the entire upper half of her chest was red, setting off her freckles nicely. And she refused to look up. Allison set my plate down in front of me, a nut-encrusted tilapia with sides of cooked broccoli and mashed potatoes with gravy.

"Thank you, Allison," I told her. She briefly looked up at me, and then curtsied! Jaycee giggled a bit, and Allison adjusted her glasses which had slid down her nose. Jaycee returned with the opened bottle of chilled pinot from the fridge and refilled our glasses. After everyone was settled I made a toast.

"To new adventures," I said. "New adventures" said Allison and Jaycee together and clinked glasses.

We began eating, with Allison clearly nervous. I probably wasn't helping that much with my stealing glances at her. I thought if we could keep the sexual tension from escalating any further, then maybe I could escape this dinner with our dignities intact. Jaycee, of course, had other plans.

"Doesn't Allison look beautiful, Will?" she asked. "I especially love her skin. It's like porcelain china and with a designer's pattern. Allison, how do you keep your skin so delicately light?"

I was glad that Jaycee hadn't stopped with her question to me. It would have gotten me in trouble no matter how I answered it.

"Oh, well, I stay out of the sun as much as possible," Allison said. "I've already got too many freckles and don't want any more."

"But your freckles are part of what makes you so beautiful!" declared Jaycee. "Don't you agree, Will?"

Allison nervously looked at me.

"Yes, Allison, Jaycee's right," I affirmed. "Your freckles are very lovely."

"Thank you," said Allison softly, looking first at me, then at Jaycee.

I wasn't sure how to follow that. The silence was unbearably uncomfortable. I desperately tried to think of something benign to say, though the only thing I wanted to talk about was Allison's dress, or lack thereof, and why she let herself be put into this situation by Jaycee. Come to think of it, why had I let myself be put into this situation by Jaycee? She was supposed to do my bidding this week.

"As the master here, Will," said Jaycee, "which one of us do you plan on having for dessert?"

Allison gasped.

"Jaycee!" I exclaimed. She just looked at me smugly. "I ordered you not to cross that line earlier. You have just earned yourself another punishment, which I will administer once Allison is safely home."

I turned my attention to Allison. "I'm sorry that Jaycee is embarrassing you. I should have put a stop to it earlier and I apologize for that. It appears that both Jaycee and I often tease and make embarrassing comments as a way of expressing our affection. So I beg you to assume that our comments are made with that purpose and not to cause you any harm or intentional discomfort."

"Oh," replied Allison, looking back at Jaycee. "Ok."

"Also," I added, "I feel awful that Jaycee has twisted your arm into helping her cook and to change your outfit. You are a guest here, and as such it is my responsibility to make sure you are comfortable and that your wants are met."

"You sure about that, Will?" Jaycee asked. "You may not realize all of her wants."

Allison's blush returned, and deeper this time. "Allison's doing exactly what she wants to do," said Jaycee. "Otherwise she wouldn't do it."

"In fact," Jaycee continued, "Allison, would you get the pepper shaker for me? I left it next to the stove."

"Jaycee!" I reprimanded, though Allison had already braced her arms on the chair to push herself up. "You will stop giving orders to Allison or I will be giving you two punishments."

Jaycee stuck her tongue out at me, like I was preventing her from playing with a new toy or something. Unbelievable. I continued to glare at her and nodded my head towards the kitchen until Jaycee got up from the table to get the pepper herself. Of course, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her once her body was in motion, with those perfect breasts bouncing ever so slightly underneath their grey enclosure.

"It's ok, Mr. Jennings," said Allison. "I really don't mind."

"Allison, she has you stripped down to your underwear in front of a man whom you hope will one day soon be your boss."

Allison looked down at her clothing. "Yes, that's true. But this is just plain white cotton. I'm really not showing anything more than I would at the beach."

"That may be true," I conceded, "but context matters."

"Maybe, but it's nothing compared to what Jaycee's wearing. And there's really no comparison about what's underneath our clothes either. I mean, just look at her."

I had to admit, she had a point. Once I started looking at Jaycee it was difficult to pull my eyes away. But damn it, now I was going to have to compliment Allison without making it seem like I was making a pass at her.

"Allison ..." I began.

"No, it's ok. I'm just really grateful to be able to spend more time with you, and to have met Jaycee today. You two have made getting fired not so bad."

"You weren't fired, you were laid off," I corrected. "That's an important distinction. Being fired implies you did something wrong, and we all know you didn't. So stop thinking about it using that term."

Jaycee decided to play the waitress. She came over and stood to my right. "Would you like some fresh, ground pepper, Sir?"

"Yes, thank you, Jaycee." And I started to reach out to take it from her, but instead Jaycee leaned over, placing the pepper grinder over my plate while also calling attention to her breasts. Allison giggled at her position.

"Ummm, yes, that's enough Jaycee."

"Very good, Sir," she said, then walked around to place herself in between me and Allison. "Fresh ground pepper, ma'am?"

I could only assume that Allison nodded, because once again Jaycee bent over to deliver the spice. Only this time she was shoving her thong-covered ass at my face. I gave it a little swat, and Jaycee immediately stood straight up, placing a hand over her butt.

"Sir!"

Allison giggled. I had to give it to Jaycee. She had returned the feelings in the room to one of playfulness and fun. We returned to eating our meal, and this time Jaycee turned the conversation to the poker game of Saturday night and how I had been so incredibly lucky to take all of Jaycee's money.

"No, Jaycee, we're the lucky ones," Allison said. "Imagine what would have happened if you had won that hand? We wouldn't be here right now. I'd probably be crying at home for my lost job over a microwaved meal, and you'd be with that horrible roommate. And neither one of us would be a part of Mr. Jennings' future plans. But now maybe we are. No, it wouldn't have been good at all if you had won that hand."

"You do have a point there, Allison," said Jaycee. "Though I still am in even more debt with no way to pay it back any time soon."

"Mr. Jennings will think of something," said Allison fervently. I groaned a little inside. It seemed my responsibilities were growing.

As dinner concluded I announced that it was time to take Allison home. Both of the ladies seemed disappointed with this, but I really wanted to spend some alone time with Jaycee.

"Alright, then, Allison, put ..." started Jaycee, when she stopped herself. "Will, would you please rescind that order that I can't boss Allison around? It's very frustrating. I've had to stop myself four times already and it's just a matter of time before I slip."

"I'll tell you what," I said. "That order will expire once we let her out of my car and she is no longer my guest."

Jaycee bit her lip in a bit of frustration. But learning to control her impulses was good for her. And learning to follow my orders was even better for me.

"I guess you'd better get me home quickly, then," said Allison with a smile.

I handed Jaycee her overcoat to wrap around her outfit, while Allison disappeared into the kitchen to put her clothes back on. I grabbed my own overcoat out of the closet, even though it didn't appear to be too cool a night.

We returned Allison's visitor pass on the way out, then got into my car. I had Allison ride shotgun with Jaycee in the backseat. As soon as we pulled out of the parking garage I ordered Jaycee to remove her overcoat. I doubted anyone would see into my cramped backseat to the lingerie-clad woman there, but I hoped the possibility added a bit of excitement to her feelings. Allison seemed to enjoy it, too. She frequently turned around to talk to Jaycee as they discussed where Allison lived and the pluses and minuses to different areas of town. It seemed as though Jaycee was probing to see if Allison would need a new roommate in the future. I had some misgivings to that possibility. I'm not sure Allison would survive it.

When we arrived in front of Allison's rented townhouse, I bid her goodnight and she opened up the door. As soon as she had one foot out of the car Jaycee said, "Allison. Tell my Master thank you for a wonderful evening."

Allison turned to look at her, then launched herself at me. She threw her arms around my neck and placed a very strong but close-mouthed kiss on my lips. Her eyes were squeezed shut, I could tell because mine were wide open in surprise. When she released me from the kiss, she pulled away slightly and said, "Thank you, Mr. Jennings." Then, with her eyes still on me, she backed out of the car.

Jaycee was outside, with her overcoat on but unbuttoned as she waited to get into the front passenger seat. Allison turned to her and gave her a big hug, completely disappearing inside the overcoat.

"Thank you, Jaycee," she said.

Jaycee grabbed Allison by the head, and gave her a very strong kiss right on the lips. Allison grunted surprise, but within seconds was returning it with vigor.

Jaycee broke the kiss and said, "Call me tomorrow, ok?" Allison stepped back, touched her hand to her lips like she didn't quite believe what had just happened. Then again, I was in much the same situation. She nodded yes as Jaycee squeezed her hand, and then stood rooted to the spot while Jaycee got back into the car.

I waited until Allison was safely inside her house before beginning the trek back home. That took some time as Allison turned back to look at us five separate times. I was half expecting her to return to the car as if she forgot something, but she eventually let herself into her house.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"What was what all about?" Jaycee replied.

"The kissing at the end, and not just with me but especially with you."

"Will, am I getting a double-punishment when we get back?" Jaycee asked, in reference to our little bet about Jaycee giving Allison what she wanted.

"No," I said. "I don't know for sure, but I think you may be right in that you treated Allison like she wanted to be treated."

"And yet you interfered with that," Jaycee said.

"Yes, I did," I replied. After a moment's thought I continued. "Jaycee, what is your role this week?"

Jaycee smiled. "I'm a sex slave."

"A sex slave? Or my sex slave?"

"Definitely your sex slave. I'm not ok with you handing me off to someone else."

"That's good to know, since I have no intention of sharing you. And not just with another guy. I don't intend on sharing you with anyone."

"Oh," Jaycee said.

"Yes, 'oh,'" I added. "You may have been giving Allison what she wanted. You may have been doing with Allison what you wanted. Hell, you may have even been doing with Allison what you think I wanted. But it wasn't what I wanted. Maybe I should have been more firm, but early on I was having a lot of fun with us teasing Allison. I think my comment earlier about both of us using teases as a way of saying we like someone is accurate. But when I tried to pull back on your reins a bit, you just kept going, pushing things way beyond what I was comfortable with."

"Sorry, Will. I didn't realize."

"No, don't apologize," I quickly interrupted. "I have only myself to blame. I wasn't firm enough with you, and so you had no way of knowing what I really wanted."

"I thought you would really like having Allison," Jaycee said, still trying to keep the subject open.

"I'd rather have you. You've only agreed to be with me for one week and I want to maximize my time with you. My failure to tell you that was my fault. I actually do appreciate you thinking of things that would give me pleasure. That's going to make this week really special. I just need to be firmer when you think of something that isn't really what I want."

"Ok, Will. I'm sorry. I'll try to be more in tune with your wishes."

Though I had fleeting thoughts over the last two days of Jaycee continuing in this role past the one week limit, I needed to stop it. She was already trying to find me a replacement, maybe so that she could get out of the deal sooner than the end of the week. It was just yesterday that I had assured Jaycee I didn't want her as a serious girlfriend, and that remained true. Today was an example of why. She had been manipulating me all day, getting me to do what she wanted. Even now she was continuing it, talking on and on about how wonderful both Allison and Jenny are, how pretty, sweet, sexy, smart, and so forth. I'd had more than enough of a woman's manipulations for one lifetime. No, the current situation of me as master and her as my slave was exactly what I wanted. I just needed to exert myself more.

Once I parked at my building's garage, I grabbed Jaycee and pulled her to me as soon as we got out of the car. I plastered my lips to hers, driving my tongue deep into her mouth while holding her tightly to me. As Jaycee wrapped her arms around me, in return I dug my arms down into the overcoat and wrapped them around her. I grabbed her by the ass with both hands and lifted her up.

"Yes!" Jaycee exclaimed, throwing her legs around my waist, then plunging back in to continue the kiss. I kneaded her ass with my hands, then leaned back to shift our center of gravity slightly so that I could remove my left hand and slide it down under her behind and rub her pussy through the thin material of her panties.

"Yes!" Jaycee exclaimed again, breaking the kiss and then latching her lips onto the side of my neck. "Take me! Take me now!" she implored. "I'm so hot for you," peppering my face with more kisses as I continued to rub her. "My Master."

I could hear another car entering the garage and decided to move this back up to my apartment as quickly as possible. I set Jaycee down, pulled her overcoat together and ordered, "Follow me." I then made a direct line for the lobby and then the elevators. I could hear the click-clack of Jaycee's heels as she struggled to keep up. I nodded to the night guard. I wasn't on a first name basis with this one as I think he was just a part-timer so I dug into my pocket and flashed my pass and Jaycee's guest pass as we walked past. He didn't look, though. His eyes were glued to what was attached to those noisy high heels.

As soon as the elevator doors were closed I again pulled Jaycee to me and tried to suck out her soul through her mouth. She whimpered briefly and then once again grabbed me, but without as much strength this time. I broke this kiss, turned her around so that she was facing the reflective elevator doors, reached my arms around her front, grabbed her breasts and pulled her back to me. I kissed the side of her face, her jaw line, and her neck as I fondled her breasts through the stretched camisole.

Luckily no one was in the hall on my floor as our walk from the elevator to my apartment took much longer than usual. Only my desire to get Jaycee into my warm apartment and me plugged into her carnally gave me any focus to figure out which key opened my front door. As soon as we were inside, I pulled the overcoat off her, picked her up in much the same situation as I had her in the garage, and carried her into my bedroom.

As I set her down next to the bed, I made a decision based on how high my mattress was. "Take off your heels," I ordered.

Jaycee was breathing heavily. I enjoyed the sight of her breasts' movement as her lungs powerfully filled and emptied. Jaycee lifted one heel and reached down, while I feverishly worked the buttons on my shirt to remove it.

When she was in her stockinged feet, I ordered her to turn around. I kicked off my shoes and got my socks off.