Side Trip

Story Info
Road trip leads to fun.
1.3k words
3.91
19.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am so nervous, I need to pay more attention to my driving. We've been talking about this meeting for so long, I just hope he likes me up close and personal. "Fuck buddy," I can do that. Been looking for someone that doesn't want anything more for a while myself. Wish he was closer. But, Houston's not that far, wish I could do him all weekend though. I have time, he doesn't. If we get through this first time and we like each other enough, the next time will be better. Hope I hold up to his standards.

Glad it's a nice day today. With the top down I feel more in control. Need to feel like it when I meet him for lunch. Damn this shyness. If I get tongue tied I'm gonna hate myself, he thinks I have everything under control!. Deep breaths Jackie, deep breaths. The miles go by fast. Wow, it's time to meet him.

I pull into the restaurants parking lot, people are getting out of their cars. One guy says "nice car." I say "thanks, I get that all the time at home. I walk into the restaurant, wishing I had time to go to the bathroom and freshen up. I'm sure I need to tame this hair, oh well hell, I am what I am. Let's do it. I stand there, probably looking lost, till I hear this voice "Hi Jackie, glad you could make it." He's standing behind me, without looking around I just drink in his voice, waiting for the shaking to stop. "Thank you baby" I say as I turn around, "for being here to meet me." I look into his eyes. It's going to be ok I'm thinking. I take a deep breathe, showing him one of my shy smiles.

"Sure could use a glass of iced tea, it's been a long drive, have you been waiting long?" I say as I look up into his eyes. "Baby I've been waiting a lifetime for this" he says with a grin. He takes my arm and leads me to the table he had been waiting at. He sits me next to him, putting his arm over the back of the seat and turns towards me. "What would you like to eat baby?" he drawls. I can not pass up an opportunity like that. I look into his eyes, always did have a smart ass mouth, and say "You baby, just you." His eyes light up as he laughs. "I think we might need a little snack before the big meal, let's order a little something."

It's gonna be alright, he's making me act like I've known him forever. Making me comfortable, I appreciate it, although right now the only appetite I have is to take those tight ass jeans off of him and start licking and sucking on him. Woa...slow down Jackie, slow down. Take a deep breath, drink, smile...ha, ha, ha.

We order food, I nibble, he eats good. When finished we pay the tab. He leans over to me and asks "Would you like to go somewhere to eat now?" laughing as he says it, cause he knows I barely ate my food. I look into his eyes and say "Yes Mike I would." We both stand up and walk outside. Unfortunately we have two cars, but he leans over to me, kissing me on the lips and says "Follow me baby." Oh god yes I'm wet and ready for him, I hope it's not far.

We drive maybe a block and he pulls into a hotel driveway, aiming towards the back. Thank god, for a minute there I thought we were gonna have to sign in, looks like he's already taken care of that. We park, and get out of our cars, he goes to the door of room 112 and opens it, Im not far behind. We enter, I say "Baby, can you give me a minute? I need to use the restroom." He lays back on the bed and says "Yes baby, I'll rest for a minute, come back soon." I go into the bathroom, gotta brush my teeth, pee, damn I can't get out fast enough.

I come out, he's still laying on the bed, clothes and all. I walk over to him, lay myself on top of him, and start kissing his lips. His eyes open- twinkling at me, "Damn baby, I see your ready for me, I have too many clothes on." I know just what to do, I start at his feet, taking the boots and socks off. Running my hands up his body, I get to his shirt where I slowly unbutton it, sliding it off his chest. I start on his jeans, slow, slow, make him sweat. I can barely pull them down, his cock is full and hard. I tease him through his underwear. "Baby" he groans. During my strip of him, his hands have been very busy. I can hardly finish the job, I am so wet.

I remove his underwear, and he removes my shirt, flipping me over onto my back. "I want to lick you, suck you baby till you cry out my name." I am so ready for this. "Please baby, suck it." Hell I'm begging already, didn't know he could make me this hot. He starts at my lips, kissing my mouth, farther down he goes, taking my hard nipples into his mouth. First the left, then the right, slowing sucking and tweaking. My whole body is twisting, trying to get more. He goes farther, licking my stomach till he gets to where I really need him. "Oh, baby you are really wet" he says as he's licking and sucking my cunt. I hold him by the head, trying to drive him farther onto me. "Yes, baby, yes." I can only moan in reply.

I reach out to him, trying to bring him up to me. "What do you want Jackie?" he asks as he looks into my eyes. "You baby, I want you to fuck me."

"I'm begging you." He raises up, bends my legs and teases me with the tip of his cock. "This baby, you want this?" He pushes in just a little, I moan. More, baby, more, I can't speak from the torture. He stops teasing and plunges into me, then pulls back just as quickly. "No, baby don't leave me" I cry out. "Baby, I just got started" as he drives into me again. I hold onto his back, aching to suck his nipples. "God baby I need you" I scream as he strokes over and over. Harder, I can feel the sweat on his back, faster, I can feel him tightening.

He holds onto my hips, and I hold onto his shoulders. Pumping, pumping we get slicker and slicker. "Oh baby, cum with me" he says, straining to hold on until I can explode with him. "Oh god...oh my god...MIKE..." I scream. He releases his juices into me as cum runs down my legs. "Oh baby, yes" he moans. Breathing heavily we both lay exhausted on the bed. He throws a blanket over us and takes me in his arms, "Damn baby what you do to me" he says with a laugh.

I can barely speak, but I say "Mike, it was worth the drive." I'm thinking, wow, I never thought it would have been this great. I was worried about being shy, I want the next time to be slower and then I can work my magic with my tongue, see how much I can drive him wild. I hope I satisfy him enough to have him begging me to come back again. I can hardly wait. "Tell me about your idea you have with me facing the door Mike, might need to get ready" I laugh. "Baby, I'm ready now" he says. I reach out to him and stroke him, true, oh so true and it's not even lunch time yet.