Silent Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My rapidly deflated cock was a shallow version of its former self. Strands of saliva from mom's mouth latched on to it for as long as they could as she rose to her feet.

"Well then, maybe now you can get to bed, young man?"

She asked the question so naturally, as if nothing that happened had actually happened.

She bent down, her mind-boggling tits hanging in the air before me, and gently stuffed my cock back into my pants and zipped me up. She clicked the button back into place and grabbed my hands to help me back up. My legs wobbled a bit, and I noticed hers did as well as we leaned on each other for support.

"Off to bed now!" she perked up. "Santa has some more packages to handle before he's done with our house tonight, and you've already seen quite enough, mister!"

There was a humorous tone in her voice that I wasn't accustomed to. I squeezed past her as she plopped down onto the opposite side of the couch from Aunt Sarah. I headed up the stairs, afraid to look back. My body was exhausted. And my mind was confused. But mostly, my body was exhausted. As I stumbled into my room, I nearly collapsed onto my bed. All the lights were out. The house was silent. And I slept.

12