Silver Linings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura just started giggling and said "Sorry Mum, no. But I'd definitely be up for trying again later!" Mum looked just a little crestfallen but then she smiled.

"Maybe I can feel you though... Mike, your sister needs some stimulation!"

Laura got up onto her hands and knees and crawled over the rug saying, "Yeah bro, hows about some stimulation?" She positioned herself a few feet infront of me facing away, giving me a great view of her rear. Without a pause I fell from the sofa to me knees directly behind her and in between her bent legs. I gripped her hips and guided myself towards her, watching as my end met her lips and my shaft slowly slid inside her.

She groaned as I entered her then said, "Yeah, stimulate me brother."

Her pussy was tight, but from behind more so. I felt her muscles grip me as I pushed deep inside and she said, "Yeah, give it to me... like you give it to Mum."

Mum knelt alongside us, kissing me then crouching down to kiss Laura. I watched them snogging like teenagers as I plowed her from behind, thinking to myself how good the mother and daughter look together. Then my eyes were drawn back to my shaft sliding back and forth, her lips pulling along it's length as it withdrew, and her little ass hole visible just above. It looked so inviting, I couldn't resist.

My left hand moved from her hips and I began rubbing her hole with my thumb while I fucked her. I spat, aiming for and hitting my thumb which was resting on it, which gave it some natural lube. Slowly I pushed it in and she groaned, "Oh... yeah, just like that," so I continued and penetrated her as deeply as I could. I started giving little in-out movements that were just a fraction of an inch, keeping in time with the thrusts of my cock. I was getting the desired response as her moans became more regular, I knew she was loving it.

Mum was still crouched alongside us, now kissing and licking the bottom of Laura's back and top of her rear, giving her a close-up view of the penetration her daughter was receiving. This seemed to give her and idea, as she sprung up and left the room, immediately back with a bottle of lube in hand. She returned to her kneeling position and squirted some over the thumb/ass merge which made things instantly slicker, giving me an easier range of movement to thumb-fuck my sister's ass.

Clearly working for her, Laura began to whimper low unintelligible sounds. My pace increased, thumb and cock in unison, until she came loudly with Mum looking on approvingly as she continued to watch me pump her daughter. Mum knelt upright and whispered in my ear, "Now fuck her ass like you do mine." This past week while Laura was away I'd learned of my mother's love for anal, spending almost as much time there as in her pussy. Her ass felt... different to her pussy. Tighter; only as lubed as you make it.

I pulled out, still nowhere near my own orgasm, and pressed myself against her lubricated ring of muscle. She laughed saying, "Oh hello," and I felt her hips push back against me, her hole opening up to accept my length. With each inch she made an "Ah" sound which sounded like it could be pain, but I knew she'd tell me to stop if she needed. Finally the cheeks of her ass pressed against me, and Mum crouched again so her head was next to Laura's. They kissed and whispered to each other while I started to slowly fuck that ass. I was glad I took it slowly as later she told me it was a first for her, she'd been saving it for someone special. She'd said, "Who's more special than my own brother?"

I Loved watching Mum and Laura kissing. My view became a little obscured when Mum moved around; she aligned herself next to Laura in the same stance, on hands and knees presenting her rear. I watched her hand appear between her thighs, two fingers coated in lube which she smeared down the length of her crack. An invitation!

Without a word I pulled out and side-stepped with my knees to the left. I knew I didn't need to go slow with Mum, she likes it hard and fast in her ass, so I pushed my already slick cock into her and her cheeks started to slap against me immediately. She was pushing back hard, wanting it as deep as possible and moaning already. I was lost in the moment, having anal sex with my sister and then my mother was the most amazing experience of my life!

I watched Laura's hand reach from between her thighs and rub some more lube onto herself, before she sat up onto her knees and looked over her shoulder at me. "My turn now bro," she said as she settle back onto all fours. It was only fair that they took turns!

I pulled out of Mum and slid back into Laura. This time she was ready for more and started to push back like Mum had, grunting with each thrust. Soon enough Mum demanded her turn again and suddenly we were playing Russian Roulette, every few minutes we'd switch-up and I'd be closer to cumming. Who's ass would be taking my load? I decided it should be Laura, her first anal without receiving a buttful wouldn't do, so when I knew I was close I ignored Mum's demands and continued banging away at her ass until that blissful second of tension and release. A grunt, an 'Ahh...', and a deep thrust resulted in my spunk filling her deeply and a huge wave of pleasure washing over me.

I withdrew from my sister, a strand of cum connecting my tip to her ass until I sat back on the sofa and they joined me, all three beaded with sweat as they sat either side of me.

We cuddled up and sat there a while, just breathing. Eventually Mum said, "I've got something to show you," and stood, walking over to the TV. We had an ancient VCR still in the cabinet which we only ever used for playing old home movies and Mum inserted a tape which see seemed to produce from nowhere. "I brought this down before dinner," she said, "thought you'd both be interested."

The date in the bottom right corner of the screen said May 1994, around two months before Laura's birthday. Before she was actually born. "We bought the video camera ready for the baby videos, when I was expecting you," she said to Laura. The camera seemed to be placed on a table in a unfamiliar bedroom. Ah, we would have been living in the old house at that time. A large empty bed was in focus and some background noise of movement was audible.

Something moved in front of the camera, blurred and obscuring the whole scene. The auto focus caught up and we saw a belly button. More movement and I realised it was someone stepping backwards, a female body viewed from the nipples to waist was now in sight and was obviously heavily pregnant.

A few steps further back and then sat down onto the bed, it was Mum. She looked twenty years younger and so much like Laura it was amazing. Even her breasts, swollen by hormones, matched her daughter. I did some mental arithmetic and worked out she would have been mid-twenties, not much older that her daughter was now. She smiled at the camera and said, "How's that?"

"Looking' good," said a male voice. Dad? Then there was movement of the camera, some shaking which ended with a higher viewpoint. Still facing the bed but looking downwards and with Mum looking up at it. One hand stroked her swollen belly while the other rubbed a nipple. Out of shot someone threw something to her which she caught and pointed at the camera. The scene suddenly changed - same view point but no daylight, just room lighting. The bed was empty again but mum quickly appeared infront of the camera, but wearing a red lace negligee that covered her breasts down to her waist. She sat back down onto the bed then shuffled herself back until her bent knees were at the bed's edge. She parted her legs slightly and the delicate slit was visible as she lay back, framed by the brazilian strip that she'd worn until just recently.

To the left of the picture the naked torso of a man appeared, apparently kneeling at the side of the bed and starting to move towards mother's bosom. I couldn't tell if this was Dad as the face was obscured. But then the same happened to the right, another man. As their heads approached her she unbuttoned the negligee and it opened, falling to her sides as their faces reached her.

"Hormones made me so horny," said Mum, "I genuinely couldn't get enough when I was pregnant!"

The two men were sucking on her tits when a third guy came into view, visible from the waist and seemingly naked as he lay onto the bed infront of the camera between her legs and buried his face between them. She closed her eyes, placing hands on the backs of heads which were within reach and a broad smile spread across her face. She really did look so much like her daughter it was incredible, particularly when smiling.

"Which one's Dad?" asked Laura.

"Oh you father's not in this. He was working away at the time, he knew how horny I was getting so we agreed I could do whatever I needed to satisfy my cravings so long as I videoed it for him to watch. There's a tape of what we did when I played this to him somewhere."

I'd had no idea my parents had been so liberal about sex! Though given the current situation I probably should have guessed. Onscreen the two top guys were now kneeling on the bed either side of Mum who was in a half sitting position, she was sucking the left guy while wanking the right. Fuck, my Mum had been quite the slut long before we'd started having sex together!

"Who were they?" Laura asked.

"The guy on the left was my best friend's husband (she's no longer with us, and he moved to Spain). On the right our next door neighbour at the time. The guy down on me was your dad's best friend."

The three of us watched while positions shifted several times. On all fours being spit roasted while her huge belly dangled beneath her. Riding one guy with each of the other's cocks in hand, wanking them hard. She'd reached orgasm six times before the end, the video concluding with each guy in turn taking her doggy style and cumming inside her, all in the space of a few minutes. Finally she moved around on all fours to present her rear to the camera, showing her dripping cunt in all it's glory. "How's that, Carl?" she said over her shoulder to the camera, clearly aimed at my Dad who'd be watching the tape.

My cock was rigid again and Mum had started stroking it, but I was aware of where it'd recently been so stood and said, "I'm going for a quick shower. Can you two keep yourselves occupied while I'm gone?"

Mum and Laura grinned at me then leaned together, filling the void I'd left and putting their arms around each other as their mouths met and they started making out. This had me smiling all the way through my brief shower!

By the time I returned to the lounge they had separated and were sat next to each other holding their wine glasses, talking.

"So Mum's 'remote orgasm' thing didn't do anything but she's talked me into trying a session along with Becky and Julie tomorrow. Should be fun!"

Mum added, "We'll see how it goes with Laura and Becky."

"Well yeah but we're definitely having another go together," said Laura as her hand stroked Mum's thigh. "Remote or not, you still gave me the most amazing orgasm Mum!" The hugged then as they began to separate they looked into each other's eyes and it became making-out again. I'd never tire of seeing my mother and sister snogging so watched, with my cock hardening, as their hands started to stray over each other's bodies.

I stood infront on the pair at the edge of the sofa, cock pointing at them. They broke their embrace and sat forward, each leaning towards me. Their mouths met again at the end of my cock as it became part of their kiss, feeling my mother and sister's tongues writhing together and over me. They began to take turns - one sucking my end while the other licked my shaft and balls. Mum's was the better blow job, she'd had twenty years more experience after all, but there wasn't much in it and Laura would learn. Mum and I would help her!

Mum disengaged from the act and remained on the sofa, watching Laura suck me for a while. Then she stood, standing behind me and kissing my neck, before working her way down my back with her kisses. She knelt as she approached my lower back and went further until I felt her kissing my buttocks. She was kissing and sucking, enough to leave hickie marks. Then she moved to the top of the crack of my bum, extending her tongue and gently licking the crevice. She moved further south and I felt her hands on my cheeks, pulling them apart. Her tongue snaked lower until I felt her lapping at my ass.

It tickled at first, then the lapping grew harder, the flat of her tongue pressing against my ring of muscle while I looked down at Laura sucking me. The lapping became probing now, and Mum's tongue became a point, poking the centre of my ring, probing it. I tried to relax and it worked, her tongue entering me a little. Still holding my cheeks apart she began to move her head back and forth a little, tongue-fucking my ass. It felt good, accompanying the blowjob I was getting from my sister my Mum's anal attention was definitely new and exciting!

But it couldn't go on forever, and Laura ultimately sat back into the sofa saying, "Now fuck me bro," while she started to stroke her pussy. Mum backed off and said, "I hope you've got enough for us both!" as Laura lay down and I climbed ontop of her, my cock finding home without effort. My sister began to kiss my neck as I pushed myself inside her over and over and I looked to the side, seeing our mother watching us while she rubbed herself.

I felt wild, a stud. I was having a threesome with the most forbidden fruit possible and soon enough it'd be a fivesome with our 'witches' Becky and Julie included again, one guy with four women to attend.

We drank more wine and fucked like animals until the sun came up. Laura and I came together, then Mum introduced her to her toybox and I watched them both cum again and again as they shared a double ended cock while mine recuperated. Then another session with Mum that lasted over an hour, Laura toyed herself with Mum's vibrators as she watched.

I'd all but forgotten the dream I'd had, but as we all finally went to sleep in Mum's bed around 6am and I began to drift off, something in the back of my mind told me trouble was ahead.

12