Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 03

Story Info
After he killed the third man he turned...
8.1k words
4.68
22.4k
22

Part 4 of the 29 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

This is a pure work of fiction and all aspects are from my own imagination though some parts will probably sound similar depending on how much fantasy reading you have done.

If you have any problems with what I am typing let me know but if you are only going to give crappy feedback as in 'it sucks' then go frost yourself and hope you need a new wanker... Now if you have some positive feedback please let me know.

Oh and a few things you might notice, most of the characters are not going to be some hot rockin' stud who looks like Adonis. Can you say over used and over played? Also if I ever have a set of dueling tongues I might just shoot myself. Every time I come across that I can't help but see them facing off at 20 paces with guns and that is just wrong...

*

After he killed the third man he turned and faced the rest of the pack and his eyes met the eyes of each and every adult standing there and waited for them to look away in submission before moving to the next person. It didn't take very long for everyone to submit but he needed to seal them to him before he could really trust the submission. "Line up and kneel." His voice was hard but even when he said that.

Mari had been moving towards him to take a look at the bullet wound but froze when he spoke and automatically lowered her head before heading to where the women and children were. She stopped at the end of the adults and was next to one of the minor lycan's and waited to see what was going to happen.

Dan walked to the first man and looked down at him. "Give me your knife." How he knew the man had one he wasn't sure but he did. Once the man pulled it out he took it. "I don't know how you do it around here but where I am from new lycan's are sealed to their Alpha by drinking some of the blood of the Alpha. This forms the pack bonds which helps keep the pack strong."

As he was talking he ran the small blade across the palm of his hand and let the blood start to pool before holding it over the first man and dribbled some into his mouth and as he swallowed he felt the bond starting to form and smiled. It was good to feel someone in his mind again. Whatever had happened the bonds with his other pack had been broken or were dormant and his wolf really didn't like that.

When the man swallowed the blood it didn't taste like blood but power of some sort and it burned down his throat. Almost as soon as it hit his stomach there was another surge of power and his eyes popped open when he felt the pack bond form. He had never felt this before and it scared him but his wolf perked up in his mind and then started howling in excitement. When the wolf howled in his mind his eyes instantly went an ice blue as his wolf came to the front.

Dan smiled slightly at the utter look of shock on the man's face but didn't stop and moved to the next person. He ended up having to cut his hand several times as he did this but once he was done his palm was healed. Mari was the last one and when she joined his mind it was as if a gentle surge of warmth and comfort flowed into him and he almost cried.

Before he could do anything else a little girl, maybe 5ish, tugged on his sweat pants. "Mr. Alpha aren't we good enough to be pack?" She didn't know why the others got to do that and they didn't.

He stood there for a moment before kneeling down in front of her and contemplated her and then frowned just slightly as her scent washed over his nose. She wasn't human and most definitely had the fur under skin scent of a lycan. "When did you become a lycan little one?" How the hell could a child this young be a lycan? You had to be turned to be a lycan, they weren't born that way.

"I's always been one." She didn't even think twice before sliding her short dress and undies off and changed into a pup and wiggled her tail at him.

Dan froze for a moment in shock. That wasn't possible since female lycan's couldn't have children. The change was too hard on their bodies and they would usually abort by the third month. Where the hell was he? If this was true this was the one thing they really needed to free themselves of biting friends, children, and lovers to change them. The worst part was the change was successful only part of the time and those that didn't change died.

He slowly held a hand out and she sort of wiggled over to him and he stroked her head and scooped her up and gave her a good hug. "Well I see I was wrong so I will bring the rest of you into the pack as well." His eyes scanned the crowd of children. "Where I come from our females can't bear children so it never occurred to me." He put her back down. "Change sweetie."

Once she was back in her cloths he sliced his hand and trickled a bit of blood into her mouth and as the bond formed he had to smile since it felt so different since she was a child. There was a simplicity to it that was refreshing. Suddenly a surge of sadness hit since she sort of reminded him of Allie, all bouncy and wiggly.

"Are you okay Mr. Alpha?" She could feel his sadness through the new bond but not why he was upset.

He shook his head and then worked his way down the children till everyone had bonded. Having people in his head again was helping him to keep from breaking down. Also having a pack to take care of and return to proper management forced his wolf to step back from his grief. Most of his anger had been dealt with by killing the top three. Now time to put down some new rules.

Dan moved away from the little girl and to the center of the group. "I am your Alpha now and there are going to be some changes. First I will decide on what punishment might be deserved. If someone transgresses they will be brought to me and I will deal with it. Once I get to know you and a feel for who you are that might change some but it is going to take time. Second there will no forced sex with anyone. If you are interested, ask and if they say no and walk away. If anyone is caught forcing someone to have sex it will be an instant death sentence and I won't care who you are or what position you are in."

His eyes roved around the pack and there were a few mutters amongst the men. "Is that a challenge I am hearing? Think you can take me out?" He hardened his face and held up a hand palm up and did the come hither motion and almost snickered when one man stumbled backwards and almost fell over.

"Thirdly when I give an order it will be obeyed and if anyone tries to tell me that job is below them I will drag your ass out here and use you as a sparring partner and pound you into the ground." His cold eyes traveled around again and nodded. "Who is in charge of the house, finances, and the senior female."

Two women stepped forward and kept their eyes down as they had been trained. "I am Felanzi the senior female and this is Angela. We don't actually have a head of the house hold. Angie is in charge of the kitchens and the cubs."

He looked at them and nodded slightly though they couldn't see it. "It is acceptable to look at me. I will not punish you if you do and if anyone does I will deal with them." The first woman felt older though she looked late 20's and the second felt young as if she was a fairly new adult and looked maybe 20 or so.

A man stepped forward. "You killed the finance officer and the head of security. I am in charge of getting supplies and making sure we have enough food, clothes and things like that." His eyes met Dan's only briefly and then flicked down to his chest.

"Okay, you three follow me to wherever the damn offices are, well after I give a few more orders." He turned to the pack and pointed at the bodies. "Get rid of them and make sure they are well hidden, an abandoned mine or deep cave would work quite well. As soon as you get back all of you", his hand pointed at the males, "start cleaning this yard and surrounding property up. This place is barely better than a pigsty as much trash is scattered around."

His face was cold and hard as he spoke since he had a feeling that many of the men would feel that was below them. Dan was doing this partially to reinforce the idea that he was the Alpha and also to force them to start learning that they were going to work and not let the women do all the work. "When I am done talking to these three I am going to come out and check to make sure you are making good progress."

Dan turned to the females. "I want you to start cleaning the house itself. You have been doing a decent job but I have a feeling that you simply haven't had enough time in the day to do what was really needed. As you come across things that I might need to be made aware of make a list. Things like leaky sinks, broken windows, low on cleaning supplies, that sort of thing." His voice was much quieter as he spoke to them and they all nodded.

The kids were standing there and he couldn't help but smile slightly. "You are going to be helping the females in the house. If your mother is here take instructions from her and if not find one and ask what you can do." Now that he had that done he turned towards the house. "Mari come with please." His voice was gentle when he talked to her and sighed when she twitched. This was going to be so hard to teach her that she didn't need to fear him.

***

Originally he hadn't planned on bringing Mari with but now that the fight was over and he had sealed the pack to him his wolf was starting to long for their lost mate and cubs. If he didn't have her with him it was very possible he would break down again. The comfort of the submissive would help him to keep it together. Dan had also noticed the startled looks on the faces of the three since other than the children Mari was the lowest ranking wolf.

Once in the office he dropped into the chair and rubbed his temples for a moment before taking a moment to glance around the room. It was large, had a large window and a number of book shelves but everything was a mess. Books and files stuffed wherever someone decided to stuff them. The desk was large and heavy with a rather odd looking computer, or what he assumed was a computer since it didn't look like anything he had seen before.

Dan also noticed that there weren't any chairs on the other side of the desk and shook his head. "Go get something to sit on, I have a feeling that we are going to be here for a while." As soon as they walked out Dan looked at Mari. "I need your help little one. My wolf is starting to fall apart because of the loss of our mate and cubs. You are the only one that can really keep me in one piece. I know that might sound strange but I can't explain it better than that. What I want you to do is stand behind me and just rest your hands on my shoulders and nothing else."

As she moved behind him he leaned his head back and rested it on his chest and struggled not to start crying. He had a pack to protect and rebuild and wonder of wonders real honest to god cubs who were lycan's. While he was resting there he listened for the others coming back and when they were almost at the door he sat up and plastered an intent expression on his face.

"Please sit and don't bother with the Alpha crap or Pack leader unless it is a formal occasion. My name is Danilo Legarith." He noticed the looks Mari was getting and explained. "She is keeping my wolf calm right now. I lost my mate and cubs less than two weeks ago and my wolf is having issues."

That got a stunned look and then sympathy. "How is she keeping your wolf calm? I don't understand, can you please explain further?" Saul's voice was respectful and he was keeping his eyes down at chest level.

Dan sighed and a trace of his agony and loss showed on his face. "First off I am not sure how to explain this or how it happened but this isn't my world. There are too many things that don't make sense such as not having pack bonds, your alpha being able to act the way he was, things such as your vehicles and this computer are to different." He paused and a wintery smile crossed his face at their reaction.

"Anyways, in my world Mari would be considered a submissive wolf because she won't challenge for a position in the pack. They will only fight if they are attacked. Because of that more dominant wolves know that they are safe to be around them since they don't have to fight. It allows them to relax and not have to worry about a challenge. Also more dominant wolves are driven to protect junior wolves and since she is at the bottom so to speak it forces my wolf to guard her which keeps him from losing it again."

While he was talking Mari was lightly rubbing his shoulders which was helping. She still smelled of fear and other odors but her wolf was slowly starting to sense what Dan was saying about not hurting her though she still didn't trust him.

"Okay, first what is your name? For the moment you are going to be my aid till you prove not capable or I find someone more suited for it."

"My name is Saul..." His head shot up in shock and he shivered slightly. The last two assistants had been women and not treated well. That position was not a good one to have.

He noticed the reaction and he sighed and leaned his head back. This pack was badly damaged and it was going to take time to rebuild the damaged trust. "Saul, Felanzi, Angela I am not going to hurt you, beat you, or anything else unless you have done something to deserve it. I know that is hard to believe based on what little I saw of the senior lycan's and I am going to do my best to prove that you can trust me."

"Angela for the moment I am going to elevate you to head of house since we really do need one. Remember this is temporary till I get a better feel for you, your dominance in the pack, and if I find someone else later on. Your basic job description is to ensure plenty of good food, doesn't have to be fancy but good solid filling food, ensuring chores such as laundry, cleaning, and such are being done on time and properly."

He watched her flinch slightly but ignored it since there was only so much that he could say. What was going to matter to these people was his actions and if he backed up what he was saying. Dan looked at the last woman. "To be honest I am not sure what your actual responsibilities are or will end up turning out to be. My former mate", his face tensed up, "took care of that stuff but it will be ensuring that Angela has the support she needs, resolving issues between the females if possible and if some sort of discipline is needed then bring it to me. I am going to want daily reports till I get a feel for what is going on."

Dan was about to say something else when he got a sort of nudge over the pack bonds and his eyes hardened and he stood up. "Follow me, there is going to be a discipline issue." He wasn't sure what was going to happen but one of the males was thinking about doing something that normally he would get away with and didn't even really consider what might happen.

They hurried to the front of the building and Dan held up a hand for silence as he stared out the open door. His eyes immediately centered on two people carrying a log, one was a larger and older and even from here Dan could tell he was more dominant. The other was much younger and he had to guess he wasn't much more than a teen and was probably one of the junior wolves.

The others were looking at him and one look at his face made them freeze since he actually looked not just angry but seriously pissed off as well. They all looked in the direction he was just in time to see the larger wolf shove the log forward making the boy stumble. When he stumbled he jerked the log out of the other's hands and it landed on the larger wolf's foot.

The man didn't even think twice before reaching over and back handing the boy. "Be more fucking careful you piece of shit."

That was as far as he got before Dan lunged out the door, jumped over the railing and grabbed the man by his shirt and twisted and heaved. The man was looking somewhat shocked since the first indication that Dan was there was his flying through the air and hitting the ground with a thud and bounced. He started to snarl and get up when Dan shoved him back down with one foot.

As of yet he still only had the sweat type pants on and it was obvious that many of his injuries were mostly healed. "I accept your challenge for my position as Alpha."

The man paled and started gibbering before something in Dan's eyes made not only his mouth but his body freeze and he realized he was in serious trouble.

Keeping his eyes on him Dan pulled on the power of the pack and opened his mouth and a low reverberating howl flowed out. If one was forced to describe it the best way was a sort of golden honey tone mixed with a bit of molten fury. Every wolf didn't even think but turned towards Dan and came running since they felt the pull of his call and the demand that they answer.

When he felt all the pack was there he finally looked up. "I gave an order that any and all punishment and discipline was to come through me. This one didn't obey that and now I have to give a new order. Anyone found to be bullying a junior wolf will face me in the challenge circle. Since he chose not to obey me I have accepted his challenge and his punishment once I win will be announced afterwards."

Dan took his foot off the man's chest and moved back a few feet. "Get up you mangy piece of shit. Get up and face me or die." The power was gone from his voice but the promise of death was there. He watched the man and snarled when he tried to present his neck for submission. "I do not accept your submission and we are going to fight now get up."

The man was shocked when Dan chose not to accept since normally that was all that was needed and he had a feeling he was going to be feeling a great deal of pain in the near future. Sullenly he stood up and jumped at Dan and started swinging. He really didn't have any expectations of winning after watching him earlier but maybe he could at least slow him down.

He didn't even bother avoiding the blows, just deflected them and slammed a fist into one side. It wasn't nearly as hard as he could have hit him with since he was going to make a very painful example of him. "Is that all you got? I might have to demote you to toilet cleaner. God I have known women who could hit harder." Dan was going to do his best to goad the man into doing stupid things.

The blow to the ribs hurt and he felt like one might have cracked. Since his first attack didn't work he backed off a bit and tried to circle around the other male and with a grin was finally where he wanted and leaned down and in a flash move tossed a handful of dirt at Dan's face.

That was easily blocked and when the man moved forward to take advantage Dan pivoted on one foot and lifted the other in a kick that went to the other's chest and tossed him partway across the circle. The following five minutes were a definite learning experience for the man.

Dan was very skilled in hand to hand but due to his nature was more than willing to accept a few blows to deliver a return blow. In a way he was almost more of a brawler simply because he had the power to land debilitating blows and the mass to accept damage others simply couldn't.

The final move was a fist in the solar plexus and as the man folded in half his knee came up and shattered his nose and he went down. "I accept your submission now and this is your punishment, you are going to be in the cells till healed and fed only bread, water, and raw veggies till released. Next time you try anything I will kill you."

He turned to the crowd. "This is why I forced him to fight..." He pulled on the bonds with the pack and pulled the memory of what he did to the boy and showed it to everyone older than 12 or so. Most of the people were shocked when he did that since they had never felt the likes before.

"Now you have seen me in my role as disciplinarian of the pack. I am going to show you another side of my job." He looked at the boy and gave him a gentle smile. "Come here son, let me make sure you are okay."

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers