Simon Says ...

Story Info
Simon is the reason for Alex coming out.
1.6k words
3.89
19.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

Making it with Simon on a Sunday afternoon makes the week for me.

Things have been so hectic at the office too. I am into IT and every week now we are having problems with those never ending hackers who try to mess up the system.

"Oh do just chill and forget it when you are with me, tight Alex?"

Of course he was right, then he always is most times anyway. Ever since we met online a couple of months ago our relationship has strengthened and strengthened.

I wonder now how I ever managed without him, all those girls I went with, and all the time realising there was something wrong and then the aggravation from a couple of them because I could not hold an erection.

And there was me thinking it was all me, that there was something fundamentally wrong sexually. For some unknown reason I never ever realised I could be gay.

Yes I always found myself attracted to my own sex but brushed that off thinking it was merely just a 'liking' thing between mates.

But of course it wasn't. It was so much more than that and Simon would open my door to make me realise I could never make it with a girl, because I just was not made like that.

Mind you, I maybe should have realised something when I went out with Sue, she was the girl who was into a strap on and twice she tried it with me and thoroughly enjoyed I might say, I didn't have to worry about not being able to fuck her because she always reached an orgasm anyway just prodding me.

That is the one and only time I actually enjoyed being with a girl and you'd think that I would have caught on then about my sexual leaning because that happening was so utterly beautiful and thoroughly stimulating, and with her hand ravishing my privates I must have cum at least two times when she worked it into me and afterwards when she sucked me, making me suck the strap on dildo at the same time.

It was all a veritable experience but then meeting Simon and confessing our most intimate secrets during our online chats I gradually discovered my true leaning, especially when we started skyping, the things he said he would love to do with my hind, the way he likes me to show him everything in return for him showing me - and I remember revelling the first time he showed me his lovely huge cock, teasing me by making it jerk on its own was a real eye opener.

Then when he said would I like for him to fuck me it all seemed a bit seedy online, but he showed me how to use an anal vibrator I'd bought from Ann Summers, he said how he wanted me to put it into myself and it felt good with the help of lubricant just to ease the way. It took a time, maybe two or three session before I was able to get a cock sized dildo implanted deep inside, but when I did and discovered how I could keep it inside me whilst moving my hips and hind I started to feel the real benefit, and Simon was happy too, busily jerking himself as he watched me bent steep over with my hind facing the screen, it gave me a wonderful thrill but of course eventually we wanted more than just the substitute dildo fuck.

We talked awhile, I told him how it felt for me and he replied just how much he would like to have me real time, and I said I would love that and perhaps we could make a meeting, and maybe if it worked out we could make is a regular thing. Just him and me in out own secret room - making love in our own sweet way.

"Will you wear those gorgeous tight brush jeans for me when I come, Alex?"

"I would wear anything you want me too, Simon."

And when eventually he did come to see me in my pad it was magic. Although initially we were uncomfortable and I am the first to say that was probably more of me than Simon, a couple of drinks and soon the ice was broken, so that we could get on and chat just like we did online, but the difference being we were now wonderfully face to face.

But how do you start things, we both wanted too, that was the whole reason for us to meet, well that and enjoying each other's company full package too.

But Simon was so sweet, complimented me on the way I looked, telling me how fabulous I always looked online in my brush jeans and now, in the flesh even more.

I guess I responded initially and instinctively with a wiggle which made me feel good and apparently he too as he half closed his eyes like he really enjoyed that and already the ice was breaking and how;

"Just do that some more for me, Alex? I do love the way you do that, seeing it online was riveting enough but now is divine."

I felt good too. I felt right and natural about what I was doing for another guy. I wanted to make it as nice as possible for him and started to move my hips ion a way I knew he liked from his earlier responses online.

"Now I can really sniff and touch you, Alex" he said with a sigh then asking me to come closer to him, he perched on the sofa and me standing there before him.

I felt his hands surround my waist, looked down to watch him sniff me through my jeans, pressing his face into my crotch was giving me wonderful sensations, and in anticipation what would follow later.

"Now turn and let me sniff your ass" he said and that was a sheer pleasure too.

"Bend it a bit - a bit more - that's it and now part you legs just a little, I want to smell you so bad"

For the next few minutes I enjoyed the most exotic teasing and touching all over, my hind, then under, underneath and through my jeans as his fingers touched and teased and his nose sniffed into my crotch and soon, as instructed, I was gently sitting on him as he spread himself out on the floor and me crouched over him.

And during that wonderful episode I was thinking, it was as much as what Simon said that enriched our wonderful togetherness, I felt a sense of real belonging as I moved my crotch gently over his face, so he could enjoy the full extent of me down under. That is what I really wanted -he was a gorgeous lover and no mistake, and then I knew already I wanted more and more of him.

Still perched on top of him, allowing him to occasionally get a deep breath, I began to unzip my jeans.

Simon wasn't slow to take the hint and soon he was clumsily ripping my jeans of, then - when they were still tangled up around my knees his nose was between my ass cheeks again, this time sucking and sniffing me through my briefs, I wore red for him, he asked me too, said I looked stunning in them and very, very fuckable. I was feeling his tongue exploring me, his fingers teasing the seam of my briefs down so he could place his mouth and tongue into my crevice which felt so good, so good I was now looking forward to sucking that hared cock of his and feeling it ram me hard and stiff!

"I love you ass, I love your all, you like what I do, Alex?"

"Mmm! I love all" I returned then getting the prompting to remove my jeans and briefs fully as he watched and stroked my thighs.

He knew how he wanted me, urged me to bend over, I knew then he wanted me doggy fashion and that's how I imagined my first time with Simon.

But I wanted a taster of him first, told him I wanted to sample the goods by mouth and he laughed. I took it all, deep and succulent, tasting his saltiness and the pungent aroma an aroused cock can muster. I was beginning to find out just how exciting and thrilling it could be with another guy and when at last I felt him enter me, slow at first, he asking all the while if it was alright, but now I was experiencing that wonder fuck for real, I helped him into me by moving in a positive rhythm, it was good and easy and to hear his response was wondrous, to think I was giving him the sexual splendour I dreamed of and he was doing the same for me as we fucked and fucked with deep thrusting movements until we both came together.

Afterwards he smiled so ravishingly I almost wanted to cry with emotion, I said I never wanted anyone else, that he was my everything, we wee soon in a clinch again and enjoyed a so beautiful sixty none together, our first - and that was so good, I wanted to taste and smell of him, and after we had done I still felt his fuck deep inside me.

And that's what Simon said too, we are as one and soon he came to live with me and the rest is history.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers