Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 04

Story Info
Simran entertains two of Josh’s guests.
7.6k words
4
22.4k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

By Dan57, Harry and Merantix

Simran entertains two of Josh's guests

Josh hold on Simran gradually relaxed and he pulled out of her. She turned toward him and gave him an open mouth kiss. She had cummed much more violently that she ever had. It wasn't Ari's fault but she was extremely aroused by her situation : being under the total control of someone else completely relieved her of any ideas of proper conduct, of guilt and she could enjoy the feelings that flooded her body : maybe, deep in her mind, she was a submissive and she loved offering her body to other men's touch, opening all her holes to their lusty cocks. When Josh had organized a gangbang with more than forty guys, she had not even pleaded to be spared, not tried to escaper and she had cummed again and again. When josh had decided to come and own her before she had to service two of his guests, she had surrendered to him with total pleasure and when he had told her he might breed her some day or have her bred but some man he would choose for this task, her pussy had over flown with her love juices.

Simran was now anxious to be bred, preferably with her eyes blindfolded so that she would never know who the father of her baby would be! If the baby was black, maybe Ari would sue for divorce but she didn't really care! Josh had left her with a big dildo deep into her pussy for her to keep his yummy seed inside her womb. She was on the pill, so there was no point in keeping his seed inside her but it just prolonged her humiliation of having cheated on her dear husband Ari. She had had no say in Josh owning her but she had taken deep pleasure from their coupling and therefore, she had cheated on Ari in her mind! She felt utter guilt for what she had done but deep in her heart she knew she had relished any moment of it! The dirtier, the better it seemed to her now!

Josh had told her to stay nude in front of the TV, watching her being fucked by Josh on her marital bed and screaming in bliss. Josh had prepared a new video of twenty minutes and had made it on the repeat mode with the sound pretty high. Her piercing screams made her giddy with excitement but Josh had forbidden her to play with her clit or her tits... While she watched herself cumming like a rani on her marital bed, Josh had explored her bookshelves and the drawers in her bedroom and in Ari's office. He found the photos of her marriage with all the guests around them. There were tags with the names of the guests and he found their addresses in a small booklet.

Simran seemed to have two interesting sisters and a very beautiful sister in law. Her mother may be also still worth of his interest. It could be fun to have them all fitted with clit clamps at his beck and call! Ari's family didn't stir really his interest. Simran's sisters were as buxom as she was and could focus the attention of all the men on any street in Detroit wearing the most demure outfit you could imagine! What could they do in a very suggestive outfit? He photographed everything of interest and replaced it carefully where he had found it but he shoved in his bag the video of Simran's marriage with Ari and replaced it with a copy of the video he had made. If Ari decided to watch the pictures of his marriage he was in for a big surprise but husbands rarely watched such old pictures!

Meanwhile, Simran was watching another time the scene when she was begging Josh to fuck her... It had been such a shameful moment but it had been also so exciting! Josh had forced her to acknowledge that his cock gave her much more pleasure than Ari's. Of course, it was an effect of being so naughty, of doing things absolutely forbidden but the result was the same : she had never cummed that hard and listening her say it again and again etched it deep in her memory. Her pussy started to ooze love fluids and she surprised herself wishing that Josh would pay her another visit before leaving : she wanted to feel him again filling her pussy with his superior seed! Perhaps she could then ask Josh to be allowed to stop taking her contraceptive pills... With the clit clamp he would be sure she wouldn't let Ari fuck her pussy... So if she got pregnant, her Master would surely have fathered the baby!

Simran was bold enough to ask Josh when he had finished exploring her personal papers. She just hoped he had found what he was looking for! He answered immediately to her proposal with the voice of a teacher scolding one of his pupils...

-I will regularly ask you to dance for my guests like today and they will have their way with you afterward. You cannot wear your clit clamp then : So I wouldn't be sure to be the father of your first baby! Better for us to wait a few months until I have another girl who will second you. Then I might have you all for myself and I may consider breeding you : you must be patient!

-Another girl? Do you want to replace me already?

-No, Simran! Just with you living with Ari, taking care of your home and of my guests, you won't be able to fulfil my sexual needs alone : you need an assistant and I thought that your younger sister would be perfect for the job...

His short speech seemed to have soothed her fears. Josh ruffled her hair and switched off the TV

-A good submissive girl shouldn't hide anything from her Master!

-Yes Master! I will never lie to you!

-Then tell me what you felt when I fucked you on your marital bed with your wedding saree on! Did you enjoy it?

-I was stunned! It was a complete desecration of my marriage vows. I was deeply upset by guilt but in the same time, I felt electrified and I never cummed so hard when you filled my pussy with your sperm. I would have loved if you had impregnated me then!

-I told you to be patient! This moment will come! Would you like me to fuck you again?

-Ask a blind man if he wants to see again!

-We will see after you have answered a few questions about your younger sister...

-Aruna? She is quite pretty but very shy!

-You were too but a few glasses of alcohols dissolved your resolutions! Tell me about her husband!

-He works in Abu Dhabi and spends a week every three months with his wife. He has a good pay and covers his wife with gifts. She is really in love with him...

-Then I might need your help to trap her : it will make a good test for your obedience!

-Yes, Master! I will prove you my total dedication to you!

-I will need other tangible tokens but now get on the bed on your knees and elbows with your head on the bed sheets and your ass high in the air! I am fed up with the missionary position!

Simran shrieked with enthusiasm as she took happily the position her Master had just ascribed to her...She arched her back to present him in full view her ass hole and her pussy. He would be able to choose at the last moment the hole he wanted to plug with his magnificent manhood. Ari rarely used her back passage and it was Josh who had made her enjoy having her ass skewered like the lowliest whores. Josh was an expert on the ways to obtain total surrender from a girl and he had obtained a complete success with Simran!

Josh moved in behind her and pressed himself in between her wide-open legs. He brushed his cock head against her very wet slit. Moving his hips slightly back and forth, he asked her :

- Simran, do you want my cock, the cock of a total stranger inside you?

- Yes Master! Fuck me hard and long, just as I like it!

She pushed back against Josh and he felt his cock sliding into her, pushing aside her cunt lips. He immediately started pumping into her very slowly, his cock burying into her deeper with every stroke. He was soon totally embedded into her. His long strokes were going all the way into her and he had grabbed her hips with both hands to guide her where he wanted. He was almost pulling out completely, very slowly, making her moan in frustration then waiting a few moments until she started to squirm and then plunging his cock into her, fast and deep. Each time, she sighed in satisfaction...

Simran lifted her head in ecstasy, throwing her head backward with a loud scream of total rapture. She turned her face toward him and he knew she was already about to come. Her face was grimacing with lust, her mouth was wide open in a silent scream. He stopped fucking her and pulled all the way out. She moaned in abject frustration :

-Why have you pulled out, Master? I was so close! Please fuck me again!

-My pleasure but before, I want you to recognize that I give you much more pleasure than your husband, that you love me, that you want to carry my baby, that you'll be very proud of having a black baby!

Josh was rubbing his rock hard shaft along her slit, trying to push even higher her excitement. He playfully whipped her butt with his huge hard-on wobbling freely in the air. She finally surrendered, out of breath

-Yes, Master! I never felt so much pleasure, even with Ari. I love you and I have already told you I want your baby...

Simran was still on her knees, leaning forward and burying her face in the cushions on the top of the bed. Her hips were rocking back and forth slowly in a sort of Samba that helped to keep him hard! He waited another minute and she started sobbing pitifully. He had teased her enough! He took his cock in his hand and presented it to her pussy. He finally rammed his cock all the way into her with all his strength! Simran pushed her face into the pillows to stifle her screams. He reached up and his hands grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard. Finally she groaned and pressed her back against his massive frame. He was the master; she was the slave and he wanted her to know it deep in her heart.

- What do you want, Simran?

-Fuck me, Josh!

-It's not the correct way to address your master!

-Fuck me, Master, Fuck your slave hard! Own your little slave, Master!

-Where do you want it, Simran? Your pussy or your ass?

-Wherever you want, Master! All my holes belong to you!

-Good! Then, will it be proper for you to fuck Ari again, Simran?

She hesitated. He rubbed the insides of her pussy with his cock and she surrendered :

-You're right, Master! I won't allow Ari to fuck me again!

-That is a good slave but how will Ari react?

-He will be deeply disappointed! He may sue for divorce!

-Just tell me something, Simran! If I order you to fuck some man, will you?

-Certainly, Master!

-Then I am going to order you to fuck Ari at least twice every night but you won't receive him as your husband, your equal but as a lowly whore following the orders of her Master. You'll have to accept the dirtiest whimsies of Ari and suggest him even more naughty acts! For example, you may hold his cock when he is peeing in the bowl or let him cover your face with his cum or his pee but you'll always wear your clit clamp when you are with him. I will be then sure that you won't receive him in your pussy or your ass!

-I will abide to your orders, Master!

Josh had completely won his day! His psychological domination on Simran was complete! Smiling, he quietly pressed the head of his cock against her ass. Simran pushed in her belly and her anus opened for him. He didn't try to be gentle or anything like that : he shoved himself deep into her completely offered ass hole. The force of the stroke shoved her forward against the headboard as she cried out loudly. He could feel her tight anal walls clamping around his huge cock. He threw his head back and roared in triumph!

Josh thought that he would make another video of this moment and make Simran listen to it again and again! He rested his feet on the floor and arranged Simran on the bed with her feet dangling from the couch. From his superior position, he could thrust into her with all his strength and all his weight. Moreover, her kneeling position allowed him maximum penetration when he pounded into her. He was so much excited that he left her no respite, fucking her for his dear life.

Her tits were jiggling happily as her body bounced under his repeated assaults. He thought that for the next occasion, he would clip bells to her nipples and make her play a Christmas jingle with them. The soft moans she whispered when he had started playing with her had been replaced with unchecked loud screams of total pleasure. She never tried to crawl forward and escape his assaults... Josh was quite at ease with this wild mare, just like a cowboy during a rodeo in the States! She felt him exploding in her bowels. She dutifully waited for his release to relieve herself! When she came, it was loud and violent! She froze in place for five or ten seconds, with her head thrown back. Then she bucked wildly and buried her head again in the pillows to muffle her screams as she came. Josh had to use all his strength not to be unsaddled by her kicking around!

-Please, Master, don't stop : fuck me again! I love when you own me so completely.

Simran desperately tried to revive Josh by dancing around his cock but he was really spent for the moment! She finally abandoned her efforts and cuddled with a sigh in Josh's arms. He held her tightly and it felt so good to lie in the safety of her master's arms.

-Simran, in about ninety minutes, you will entertain two of my guests, maybe three but there is already another group who has registered for next Wednesday. They asked for a very special treatment : toilet service!

-What does that mean?

-You will have to hold their cocks while they pee in the bowl and you will have to lick their cocks clean afterward!

-It's dirty, Master but men have already cummed in my mouth and I was expected to swallow it all : it won't be too different!

-Sure, Simran but that is just the basic level! The next step will be for them to pee on your face and in your open mouth. They call it golden shower... You should swallow as much as you can...

-Awfully disgusting but I think I may still manage! Don't tell me there are other steps!

-There are, Simran! I must also get you used to pee and relieve your bowels in public on demand. That is not too difficult and amateurs just love the show but I vetoed the rest...

-Tell me about it!

-The men or the women can also straddle your face with their ass on your mouth and you would have to eat their excrements. I was horrified : those people are real perverts! You are too young and inexperienced for it!

-Thank you, Master but you imply that I could do it later, when I got seasoned!

-Maybe but you would surely start by eating MY dung! Your Master must always come first!

-I belong to you, Master! Give me your orders and I will obey!

-Then I will start with plugging your ass and your pussy and you will empty yourself in front of today's visitors in a glass chamber pot on the table so that we may see anything!

-As you want, Master!

-Just remember, it's you who asked for it! I would just have told them to get lost!

-But you would make more money out of me, Master!

-Certainly, my sweet and very submissive slave Simran!

Josh produced a rather big dildo he shoved into her pussy. It had a ridge where her cunt sphincter could clamp tightly and keep it in position. Josh then ordered her on her belly. Without being prompted, she placed her hands on her buttocks and pried them open. Josh presented the ass plug he had chosen to her lips and she slavered profusely onto it. It went then into her asshole quite easily. Josh had made sure Simran was now airtight. He then told her to drink a pint of cold water to flush her bladder. She complied, knowing perfectly well that when their visitors would arrive, she would be in great need of a pee...

Josh told Simran to wait for his guests naked on her knees in the garden, in the backyard just outside the house. There was a tall wall that safely concealed her from view but there was soon a summer shower. Josh put a shirt on her hair to protect her long hair but forbid her to get inside... When the men arrived, Josh took off the shirt and went to receive his guests and led them into the back yard... Simran looked really cute with her long black hair, the bindi on her forehead and the bangles on her arms. She blushed when the two men ogled her naked body with lust.

-May I present you my pretty young Indian slave! Her name is Simran and she had been waiting for you for hours now. She is still in training but already quite able to receive the biggest cocks! You may use her at will with no restrictions : her pussy, her ass, her mouth and her tits are at your complete disposal. You may even give her a facial or a cum bath! She is quite sexy with cum sprayed in her hair! You may take pictures of her. I just don't want you to publish them on Internet. Simran is married and I don't want her husband to stumble on pictures of his wife being fucked by strangers!

The two men ogled the splendid women crouching on the floor with her head held high. She may be in the most slavish posture but she looked as proud as a queen... The two men felt their cocks stir in their pants, anxious to explore the deepest recesses of this fresh curvy body! Josh smiled at their obvious excitement and continued :

-Simran is here for toilet training. I have plugged her pussy and her ass and gave her plenty of water to drink. You will need to unplug her to visit her holes : you had better to be careful if you don't want to soil your shoes or your trousers! You may use her mouth at will for starters. Then she will improvise a belly dance Arabian style show just for you followed by her offering you a nice strip tease and finally, you'll enjoy a series of slow dances with her totally naked for your pleasure! You will have ample time to grope her very sexy evident assets! Afterwards, I will propose you to fuck her on the bed in the main bedroom! She is not to be spared anything : you can come inside her, on her or make her swallow your jizz...

Simran resented Josh's speech : he acted just like a horse dealer trying to sell his stuff and she was the object of the sale! Just, she had to admit she loved when Josh praised her tight waist, the firmness of her breasts, the sensitivity of her nipples, the depth of her pussy who could accommodate really huge cocks and the tightness of her ass that Josh pretended could milk water from a stone. The men now looked at her with leering concupiscence. She wondered whether they would wait the end of her dances to fuck her on the floor or against a wall. Her sopping wet pussy made her realize she was ready for anything kinky. She just hoped that after their departure, Josh would offer her a round the world trip on his huge cock!

Josh waved toward Simran and the two men walked toward her. They had a short discussion together about who would be the first to face fuck this astounding Indian girl. Josh defused the coming brawl by telling them that his plans could be easily modified, that one of them could use her mouth while the other one used her ass. That seemed to win the day and Simran quietly went on her four and arched her back with her legs wide open to receive the two men. The oldest one carefully pulled out the plug that filled her ass. She felt something stir in her belly. She whispered for the benefit of the three men that she needed to go to the toilets. Josh snapped his finger and told her to go there but to remember not to sit on the bowl and open her legs to offer them a good show. She had barely the time to get into position before she expelled droppings like a lowly animal...

Josh told her to sit on the bowl while he prepared her to pull the dildo out of her pussy. He tied it to the base of the bowl and told her to stand up... The dildo slid out of her pussy and a gush of yellow liquid escaped from her pussy : she blushed in shame when she heard Josh's comment :

-Gosh! I thought I was at the Niagara Falls! Simran really needed to pee!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers