Sin in Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah I wanted him, what red blooded women wouldn't. It's only sex remember". I kept telling myself.

" I thought so. We both know why you are here. Why we are both here. There is some unfinished business between us Lisa, like the way you left me, the way I can't stop thinking about you, the way you can go about your life like I do not matter, surely you know that. And I am here to resolve them. He paused. Or continue to fuck you until I get you out of my blood." He stated looking at me as he finished his sentence. Taking a sip of his champagne he held in his left hand.

My heart began to beat unceremoniously in my chest. Faster and faster. He was right, we needed to figure this out. "I was in his blood" my heart cheered. But where would this take us. How do we move forward?

"Take your dress off" I heard him say. I looked at him stunned, he did not move nor did he repeat what he said again. He knew I would comply and I did. I looked to my left and tossed my purse to the huge bed. With nimble fingers I reached to unzip my dress from the back and let it slowly slide from my shoulders, down my arms and then wiggle out of it as it fell to the floor in a big swoosh of black material that pooled at my feet.

I stood before him in white satin panties that cupped my sweet pussy and white bra which held up my big tits and black lace up heels. Giving him the picture he wanted. He hated to feel this way but he could not help it, this is what he had been looking for all this time and in his mind I was wrong and he was right and he was going to make me pay for all of his sadness.

I watched her slowly undress, her big tits popping free from the confines of the little black dress, shimmying it off her ass. My cock was at alert, aiming itself towards her heat. I wanted to be buried deep inside her, fuck her until she begs you to stop, my brain said. I gave her orders to remove her shoes, I watched in amazement as she lifted her right leg and untied the black leather strand wrapped neatly around her slim ankle as it unraveled loosely about her foot she then kicked the shoe off, then followed with the other.

I remember she was a little shorter than me, but without shoes she seemed so innocent, like she couldn't hurt a fly. She looked at me with lowered lashes and I was lost, I wanted to carry her to the bed and make love to her forever, but my revenge was still at the forefront of my brain.

" Touch your tits, they same way that I touch them." I heard him say from the couch. I gave him a questioning look. I wanted him, I did not want to perform for him. I needed his hands and body on, to ease the flames burning inside me.

"Why, Vincent…please?" I begged him. He knew what I needed of him. He shook his head in the negative. I stood before him, not moving. I always needed him, if I had only told him, then maybe he would understand.

"Take your time" he said to me taking a deep breath " I can wait". He smiled deeply at me.

"If I remember right it was you who could not wait, Lisa" he stated off handedly. He moved from the couch to the small bar to refresh his drink. I watched him as he moved about the large room, as if I was not there. My pleas falling on deaf ears.

I slowly placed my hands on my breasts feeling them the way I would want Vincent to touch them, hard and strong and powerful. Massaging them lightly. I cupped them and gently squeezed them together and around in small circles. He watched me out of the corner of his eye as he poured his drink and took another sip. He turned facing me, then walking back to the couch.

"The nipple Lisa, don't for get the nipple" he said in low tones.

" I can't," I told him. Exasperated from his games.

'Why not?" he knew why but wanted to hear me say it,

"Because I'll cum."

"You don't want to cum?" he questioned. I shook my head yes quickly, my hair falling about my face. Looking at him with large doe like eyes. My thighs slightly rubbing together, I could feel the hot liquid running down my legs and I needed to quench this fire as soon as possible.

"Well?" asking again.

I mumbled to him, but I knew he could not hear me. I could not do it, not now, I needed him, and I needed him inside me. Taking me for his pleasure. He knew what he asked was impossible , that I would never comply.

"I need you" I said very softly. Begging him with my eyes to come to me. He smiled and said "But Lisa, you left me, surely you do not need me?" he goaded me.

I shook my head yes. "Please, please Vincent, you know I need you" stammering. Tears welling in large pools in my eyes, wanting him to come to me and do what I needed him to do to me to ease this pain burning deep inside me. " Please Vin, I'm sorry." I sobbed softly.

He quickly stood and walked toward me, I could feel his presence with my eyes closed. He discarded the black shirt and tossed it to the floor as he approached me. His eyes told me everything, told me that I was not going to leave him, they also said that he needed me. I inhaled gently

Standing before her I wanted to ram my huge cock deep inside her,

" she will give you anything, fuck her!!" his brain yelled at him. But Vincent takes his time. He never rushes. Make her wait then, punish her, she deserves it. She left you remember, treat her like shit. He was in a world wind of thoughts, everything coming to the forefront of his mind. Disturbing him and confusing him at the same time. But he was a man, and when he looked at her he knew what he wanted to do. From the moment he set his eyes on her, he was going to make her belong to him. He was going to possess her and make her only think of him. She would be available to this man alone.

I stood there with hands on my tits still moving slowly. Vincent looked down at me and smiled as I opened my eyes and looked up at him. I smiled slowly at him. He reached up and took the pins from my hair, letting it tumble about in a dark raven mess of curls. He touched my face again holding it in his palms as he leaned in to kiss me. His full lips touched mine in heated passion. His tongue gained entry to my mouth, slightly parted for his access. His tongue danced and played with my own. I placed my arms about his neck to pull him closer to me. I wanted to feel all of him. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him.

We both knew that we wanted this, Forget the past is what our minds said, just go for the now and that is what we did. A little pain never hurt anyone.

He lifted his head from mine. " Are you wet enough for me?" he asked me.

"Uh huh" I stuttered. Shaking my head, long black curls bouncing around my face, my hips moving suggestively against him.

"Let me see." I pulled my arms from around his neck and positioned them at my hips and pulled my wet white panties down. Lifting my leg as they dangled around one foot, I reached to grab them. Handing them to Vincent, he smiled that devilish smile at me again and it melted my heart once more.

He took them in hand rubbing them between thumb and forefinger and raised them to his nose and inhaled deeply. Smelling the sweet and exotic smell of my pussy. A smell that he never forgot, my smell. I watched his tongue slither out from between his lips to lick them too. I stood amazed and watched him. My pussy dripping as I remembered that tongue and how it licked my swollen clit, on how it stood straight and moved quickly in my pussy.

Tossing the panties aside he kissed me, so I could taste of myself. Hot and sweet at the same time. The juices kept flowing from inside me. My hands moved to his chest, his massive chest that I love so much, so strong so well maintained. I touched him lightly my nails moving across his hard nipples. Such small and tight little buds, their color darkening along with his rising passions. I leaned forward to lick one, to taste of him again, feeling it ripple in my mouth. I could hear his breathing change pace, now a little faster and a little harder. My slim dark fingers on his other nipple, twisting lightly and pulling gently. I could tell he was trying to remain calm, but his body's reaction said differently. He was losing control and he did not like it.


My hands on a will of there own, moved lower down his massive chest as my mouth remained glued to his throbbing nipple. Fingers that glided across firm abs and narrow waist. I reached the waistband of his pants, and I knew that heaven awaited me. I moved lower to feel him, to touch him, to rub him. Soft fingers moved lower and rubbed him with the palm of my hand. I could feel how hot he was, how impatient he was. I encircled his cock with my fingers and moved them slowly. I wrapped my hand firmly around his shaft, feeling so velvety and smooth in my hot palm. He closed his eyes, remembering the feel of me touching him. Of me branding him, of me period.

Unsnapping her bra and tossing it aside, my one hand in turn found and squeezed her nipple. So dark and mesmerizing as I watched her face and she closed her eyes as a small frown appeared above her brow. I always loved that about her, she gave me the impression that she was trying to hard not to cum, when that was exactly what she wanted to do in the first place. The pleasure rippled through her body like lightening. We stood together, pushing each other's buttons driving each other crazy. It was enough and we needed to end this. There was no more hurt in her eyes, I could see that she wanted me and I wanted her.

Vincent picked me up and carried me a few feet to the bed. He lay me on the top of a dark red and gold comforter and then lay on top of me right between my legs. We kissed, our lips touching, our tongue battle ling, hands and fingers touching each other everywhere. My hands roamed across his back, wide and expanse as it was. My nails running down its length, scratching him lightly. His mouth was everywhere, all over my body, kissing, licking and tasting me. I moaned out loud. My hands then on his pants trying to undo them, trying to get them down so there would be nothing between us, no barriers, just him and me.

Her dark chocolate nipples budded in my mouth, so tight and hard. My tongue swirled across them smoothly. Twisting and pulling them with my teeth. Her body moved beneath mine. She was so ready; she was so hot and wet. Her hips moved against me. I can hear her calling my name, breathing louder and deeper.

Trying to remember and vowing never to forget.

She was trying to take off my pants, no patience, just as I remembered, he smiled to himself. Her slim fingers fumbled about for a second until I gained the upper hand.

"Now Vincent, now. Please, I need you now," I yelled.

Vin lifted his head from mine and kissed me on both cheeks.

He leaned back on his knees and told me to spread my legs for him.

I did as I was told. My legs shakily spread wide for him. He touched my pussy, dripping wet for him, ready for him. Hot for only him. His fingers moved deep inside me as my body arched high off the bed with ecstasy.

My arms reaching out to grab fistfuls of blankets.

He blew out a gust of air.

"Damn baby you are so wet?" he murmured. My head tossed across the white silk covered pillow. His fingers still invaded my pussy. His fingers dripping with my pearly juices. A little harder, then a little faster. It drove me insane.

I saw him unzip his pants to remove the biggest fucking cock I have ever seen. So beautiful, so perfectly formed. He was about 8 inches or more and the diameter of a half dollar.

Long and thick, just the right amount for my hot pussy. A perfect fit.

"Put it in" I ask softly. " Please baby…now"

He nestled in between my thick thighs and pressed the head of that precious cock, against my clit. I nearly died from pleasure. The same feelings of long ago still in my memory. How it felt to be filled to the hilt with hard dick. Then moving it a bit lower, he pushes in and inside my black cunt it goes. I watched as vanilla and chocolate make vanocolate.

We were perfect together, but realizing neither one never wants to give up their power or their control nor that is where the problem had started.

I watched propped up on my elbows as his huge cock slid in and out giving me all the pleasure that I could handle. His big hands spreading my thighs wide for his entry. I looked at Vincent as he fucked me. His face slightly frowned from missing my wet pussy. Looking at him concentrate so seriously on not cuming either. His hips moved back and forth, almost pulling the tip of his cock all the way out. But he did not. I could not help it, I squirmed beneath him. My hips trying to keep up with his. With his huge hands he grabbed my hips and slightly lifted me off the bed and rammed himself deep inside me.

I caught my breath quickly, every fulfilling emotion ran across my skin.

"Shit you are so tight"… he sighed. "Seems tighter than before".

"When was your last time?" he asked me shakily. Hips still moving in and out of me.

I did not answer; to answer would give up some of my power. If he knew my answer he would be in more control of me than ever before. I was not sure if I could take that chance. I lay back on the pillow and closed my eyes and just felt him, felt him fuck me, and felt him love me.

" Tell me baby, when?" asking again his hips never stopping, still fucking me. Curiosity got the better of him. I looked down at her, as she lay sprawled beneath me. Her hair like a ravens wing spread out across the pillow. Her breasts full and languid, her nipples poking into my chest like hot little lava rocks, her breathing heavy and fast. Her eyes closed to my questions. Her mind only focused on what I can give her.

I can feel her nails raking down my spine. I knew she was close. She is still an animal, she lusts only for me, and I am the only one to arouse her to such a fevered pitch.

"Tell me!!" he demanded. His obsession for me got the best of him and he would not move until he got an answer. He needed an answer, he would not be able to take it if I were with another man. He stopped. "He stopped?" my brain yelled.

I looked up at him with lust filled eyes. Light brown eyes questioning him.

"Six months ago." I said softly.

She did not say what I think she said. Six months ago. Was I her last? Was she waiting for me, was she going to come back to me? I had an uncontrollable feeling of possession. To possess her, to make her mine.

I have never had a jealous bone in my body, but this woman makes me lose all train of thought, all my senses, she drives me wild. I have to know.

"Who was it!!" he growled deeply. " Tell me I need to know?"

I opened my eyes to look at him. How could I tell him that no I have not been with another. How could I say that I never stopped thinking about him, that I went to bed with him on my mind and woke up the same way. How could I tell him that there was no other man on this planet that could compare to him? How could I tell him that I loved him, I have from the beginning and will to the end. How can I tell him how sorry I am?

My eyes began to water. " It was you," I mumbled. "I have not been with another man since you". I looked away then letting the tears flow freely.

I tried to digest what she was saying, could it be true? Since me.. he thought. Since me?

"I missed you." He said as he leaned down over me, brushing my hair out of my face, placing small kisses about my face and lips. "I wished everyday you had not left me," he said gently. " I would have done anything to keep you with me" he stated.

I looked into his eyes and knew he spoke the truth. We kissed each other. Each giving and receiving, not just for the taking. We took our time and pleasured each other.

He entered me again and like I said it was perfect. He touched me in a way that made me realize I have been empty before. He touched my heart he made me his without me having to give up anything. Maybe we can work it out this time around. Our bodies moved together, slowly building into a raging fire.

His dick moved inside me, his hips began pumping me harder and harder. He leaned back on him arms to look down at me and watch all the emotions run across my face.

I could feel the tension in my body. I was wound tight like a drum. I wrapped my long legs about his waist as he moved. He pumped deeper inside me. He reached lower and placed his thumb on my swollen clit, rubbing softly.

My body jerked toward him. I could see the sparks coming, the thunder sounding. I let go and gave him control of me, he made me cum. My body shook recklessly. Into convulsions it went, both hard and shocking. Then to a gentle gliding towards the earth feeling. Floating on air, body covered in sweat, limp from pent up frustrations. He has released me from all the tension.

He lowered himself to me and kissed me slowly. I came back to the future. Floating up to the surface. My body awake now for him.

"Welcome back" he laughed. I smiled at him shyly.

His hips moved against mine, still hard inside me, still big inside me. His tongue moved inside my mouth at the same rhythm as his hard cock moved inside my hot pussy. He leaned back on his haunches, and looked down as he watched himself going deeply in and out of me. Faster and faster. He watched my warm juice drip about his cock, making his movements so much easier. His cock all pearl like as he fucked me.

I moaned loudly. Trying to grasp him, but he was too far away.

I could hear him speak to me.

" Who do you belong too?" he asked.

I panted in excitement; from all the pleasure he was giving me. From the orgasm I just had to the one that was fast approaching too. My eyes tightly closed to him. Blocking out all but pure pleasure. Only the kind that he could give me.

One sharp thrust and my eyes popped open.

"Who?" he questioned in that deep voice that I loved so much.

"You know who,, already" I said in between breaths.

"Say It!!!" he growled. He had a notion to know. He did not care who came before him as long as he had me now.

Licking my full and swollen lips, I gave him what he needed.

" You". I said, "I belong to you". His hips moved deeply in and out of me. Pounding me as if to possess my whole being. He was out of control and lost. His feelings so deeply held in check, he let go and took control of my body. Claiming me for himself. I reached up and wrapped my arms about his neck and pulled him to me. He at first resisted, but gave in and let me hold him; and let me help him get his tension out of his body.

Quickly he rolled on to his back and surprise I was sitting on top of him, riding his thick cock. I smiled to myself. I could feel him so deeply with in me. His hands came up to squeeze my breasts and pinch my nipples, I can't cum anymore I thought to myself, I can't.

But he had other plans; he was not going to let me leave him until I was completely satisfied. My hips moved and he moved beneath me, slamming me with his hard dick, over and over again. Feeling his hands on my big tits, rubbing my nipples, I could feel the heat permeate my body. I could feel the tremors. I threw my head back, my black long hair flying about wildly, I rode him, I gave him what he wanted and fucked him just as well as he fucked me.

My hands resting on his hard chest, scratching him deeply, my feelings going out of control as well.

She was beautiful, just the way I remembered but slightly better. She gave me her all, she did not hold back, she was mine, and he smiled to himself a little to satisfied. She was wet and she was tight, her pink pussy walls gripping my hard cock, draining it or at least trying to. "Damn!!" he thought. I looked down to see her wet pussy bobbing up and down on my cock, my cock dripping with wetness. I could not hold it. She could not either. One last thrust and I blew off inside her, deep inside her. Her light brown eyes popped open to look down at me; I was holding her hips in a stronghold so she could not get away. Her pussy milked my cock until it was drained and I was lost inside her.