Sinful is Born

Story Info
Cindy finds the job.
1.9k words
4.28
47.2k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, Brenda and I had many other encounters during our years married, but we got divorced for many reasons (none sexual) after 8 years together. I may go back to her later, but this exercise is to recall the best of the best, so it is time to move on to Cindy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cindy was a beautiful long brown haired Pizza Hut waitress when we met. I think she fell in love with my Norton motorcycle before she noticed me. Whatever the connection, we immediately enjoyed being together, and when I was ready to leave the Army and come home to Florida, she decided to tag along.

We found an efficiency apartment on the beach. What a difference. Fort Jackson was quickly a distant bad memory. There were many young couples in the complex, rent was cheap, and we fit in almost automagically.

Good thing it was cheap. Times were tough and money was scarce. I had never had a real job in my life. What an awakening. Nobody needed an exGI whose main claim to fame was a used Smokey the Bear hat and an ability to drive rookies up tank hill every dawn at a high speed. Nobody in Ft Lauderdale had a tank hill or a rookie.

Cindy was right there with me in the classifieds every morning, and hadn't had any luck either. This town dies after Memorial Day. Nobody was hiring. We were down to our last few bucks and between unemployment checks when she asked me to read an ad. All it said was "dancers wanted". Short and to the point.

I told her that it was for some form of stripping, not ballet. Cindy was not the brightest bulb in the box, but she was beautiful and sweet as could be.

She said, "Do you think I could do that?"

I told her that she had all of the necessary equipment. Her body was flawless. Large breasts topped by wide dark nipples, slender body, and hips flared, made for sex. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and the lips pouted begging for a cock, or a tongue.

I told her to call if she wanted. She was pretty conservative, although she made me tell her about earlier escapades with my ex sometimes while we made love, so I knew that the idea of getting something similar going had crossed her mind more than once, but she wasn't brave enough to let go. Strange She was apparently ready to show off her assets for cash. Well this was a twist.

The next afternoon, after 4 bust interviews, I was ready to dig ditches when I fell in the door. Sometimes life just sucks. I popped open a cheapppppppppppppppp beer and inhaled it with my feet up on the coffee table.

Cindy walked in, with a grin ear to ear and a bounce in her butt. Her first words were, "I found the perfect job."

Well now. Was it Miller time?

She said, "Let me tell you about it. If you don't want me there I won't go, but I have to tell you now that I love it."

"I called the number from the dancers ad this morning. The woman who answered told me to drop by Crazy Jim's at three and she would lead me through the audition, she said.

She sat down in my lap and continued, "I went in at 3 and met Denise. She took me back in the dressing room. They should call it the undressing room. There were maybe 10 women in all stages of undress, using the mirrors, putting on little nothing costumes, and generally doing girl things. I fell in love with the place."

She was wearing a short skirt and a flowery loose blouse and no bra. I could feel the heat of her as she wiggled around in my lap. Her story and her movement were having a definite effect on me. Painful even. I had to shift to adjust my cock to a more comfortable position beneath her.

She said, "I think you like my story", looking back with a smile.

I cupped both of her tits with my hands. Her nipples were long and hard under my fingers. She sighed and leaned back into me. Her head was nestled against me on my shoulder, and she was moving her ass almost imperceptibly against my cock.

One hand left her breast, almost reluctantly, as if on it's own, and traced it's way down her velvet body slowly. The feel of her soft silky skin was indescribable. I could feel her muscles ripple around my fingers.

My fingers found their way past her skirt to her creamy thigh. Her legs parted as if on command, clearing me to give attention to her inside thigh and back north to her pussy lips, soft and damp. It was apparent that she was just as turned on as I was. She gasped as I stroked her clit and moaned when I slipped two fingers under her panties and inside her wet entrance.

I fucked her slowly with my fingers and continued my attention to her tit at the same time. She was moving in time to my fingers in her cunt. She was trying to work more into her after there was no more to give. I leaned in and bit her earlobe gently, then whispered, "Tell me more."

"The girls offered to put together a costume for me." she said, "But there was a lady selling sexy stuff right there. and I was sure this was for me. Sure enough to spend our last $40.00 on a tiny pair of panties and a top that left nothing to the imagination. I did have to borrow a pair of the highest heels I have ever seen and a garter for tips because I didn't have a cent left to my name."

My fingers were pumping into her faster now. I could feel the urgency building. Her body was twisting and her butt was grinding into my rock hard cock. She was trying to talk and pant at the same time. The result was the sexiest voice I had ever heard, dripping with sensual tones.

"I quickly stripped off my street clothes and put everything in the locker they assigned to me, and they drug me to a chair with dressing mirrors and sat me down. There were women all around me, commenting on my body as if I were a piece of meat, and making suggestions about makeup for the stage lights." she continued, "I felt hands all over me, pinching and just touching. It was erotic as could be. I never thought about sex with a woman before, but they sure had me going. I have to know more about this stuff. It wasn't long before I looked the part. Cindy the stripper looked back at me in the mirror. Not bad."

"Denise took me out into the club. She had been giving me the rundown on the rules, both for me and the customers all through the time in the dressing room. We went straight to the DJ. Denise told him to put me up next. He asked me what songs I wanted to dance to, and I picked my favorite 3. He had them all. Then he asked me for a stage name. Who should I be?"

"Sinful, I said. Call me Sinful."

She stopped moving on me. She told me to get rid of the shorts. I did, quickly. My cock was standing straight up. She pulled off her skirt and jumped back in my lap, guiding my dick straight into the wettest pussy I have ever felt.

"The room was filled with men," she said, "All kinds of men. Tall and short, fat and thin, young and old. I loved them all right then. I knew that any minute I would be taking my clothes off for them, and I was too excited for words. I don't know why, but I was not the least bit nervous. All my life I had been afraid of public appearance, but today I wanted this. I was horny as hell. These were all my men. I owned them."

" I danced the first song without paying a lot of attention to them. This one was for me. I feel their eyes touching me. Caressing my body. All over. It was a hunger. Stronger than strong. I was wrapping tighter and tighter, feeling them fuck into my body with their eyes. They all wanted me, hot and wet, screaming for more."

"The song ended. It was time to take off my top. I slowly untied the one slim bow that held my breasts inside. They were free. The electricity was real. My nipples were hard and stood up proudly. The beat of the second song forced me to move. My ass was bouncing in time with the beat. I could feel it, but I was not in charge. My body owned me right then. I was holding my tits, offering them to my men. My ass was moving, and my feet followed to the other end of the runway."

"Dollar bills had been accumulating in my garter. Men were lining up all around the stage to put another in. I didn't want to stop. The dollars weren't money, but tributes to my hot body. I wanted a cock right then, right in my cunt and all I got were markers."

Her cunt was milking me as she spoke. My cock was as deep as it could go. She forced herself down, slam after slam, fucking me with a vengeance. In her mind she was back on stage for the first time. I was moments from filling her pussy with cum. I had to survive the story. IRS.......IRS.

"Then the second song was over," she said, "The room was quiet. It was time to show my pussy in public for the first time ever. They knew it, and so did I. Slowly I pushed my tiny panties down. I looked down at my body and saw a woman pumped up with sex. My cunt was on fire. The moisture was glistening on my lips and my clit was extended, peering past it's little nest. I cupped my raging pussy with my hand and felt a shock as I touched it. I gasped for air. This was the hottest I had been in my life. I knew I had to control myself because the staff was watching, but all I wanted to do is collapse on stage and fuck myself to death."

"I don't remember much about the third song. I was naked. Not nude, but naked. I wanted a man. Any man. All men. A woman. I didn't care. Somebody fuck me. My pussy was dripping. My only thought was FUCK ME."

"Then it was over. The crowd cheered. I felt this warm glow, and realized that I had gotten off just on the experience."

I was driving my cock into her now, frantically looking for release. She was playing with her clit and meeting me on every thrust. The noise surrounded us. Every time our bodies came together, there was a slap that reverberated through my soul.

This wasn't fucking. This was much more than fucking. This was ripping into my very being.

We came together.

Sinful was born.